Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who do you think is Lush's most successful Amazon kindle author?

last reply
11 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm not sure, but Abigail Thornton has a lot of ebooks available.

Also, how do you define "successful"? Most books available, most sold, or most income from sales?

I have two available. I'm certainly not planning to retire on the income yet ???

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Huh? You start a forum thread asking who Lush's most successful Amazon Kindle author is, and don't even address that question yourself? Instead just reeling off a plot synopsis of your own story? If a cheap self-marketing trick like this works I'll be fucking astounded.
i'm guessing Abi T as well. Girl is prolific! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by frightenedrabbit
Huh? You start a forum thread asking who Lush's most successful Amazon Kindle author is, and don't even address that question yourself? Instead just reeling off a plot synopsis of your own story? If a cheap self-marketing trick like this works I'll be fucking astounded.

I think that's her forum signature.

You also haven't addressed the question.

I think there are several Lush authors who have done quite well. Annie mentioned AbigailThornton. Also Dancing_Doll, Jaymal, Saucymh.

Hard to say who has been most successful, and I don't know who, if anyone, has made it their main source of income, but certainly there are some talented writers here who have had a lot of success.
Quote by clum

I think that's her forum signature.

You also haven't addressed the question.

I think there are several Lush authors who have done quite well. Annie mentioned AbigailThornton. Also Dancing_Doll, Jaymal, Saucymh.

Hard to say who has been most successful, and I don't know who, if anyone, has made it their main source of income, but certainly there are some talented writers here who have had a lot of success.

A forum signature doesn't address the question, either.
A forum signature doesn't address the question, either.

No, I know that. But she hasn't created the thread as some sort of "marketing strategy" to show off a forum signature that appears at the bottom of every post she makes. She has asked the question in the title of the thread, and obviously had nothing more to add.

Do you have any thoughts on the thread topic yourself?
Quote by clum

No, I know that. But she hasn't created the thread as some sort of "marketing strategy" to show off a forum signature that appears at the bottom of every post she makes. She has asked the question in the title of the thread, and obviously had nothing more to add.

Do you have any thoughts on the thread topic yourself?

I have no thoughts on it, other than to agree that she doesn't have anything more to add. I have the same amount of thoughts as she does.
well, this has gone sideways... did you know that Charles Dickens is a member of Lush? Yep, strange but true, and i hear his books are super popular over on Amazon, so i'm nominating him.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

There are so many wonderful authors here on Lush that have their talents represented on Amazon. The ones above and I can add JefferyB and Verbal as well.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Hi frightenedrabbit, I only joined Lush a few weeks ago so I genuinely had no idea who the most successful Kindle authors are from this community. I'm also genuinely interested in finding out.

I'm sorry if my forum signature offends you. It is without a doubt, shameless self-promotion. But based on what I've seen in this forum, its appears fairly normal for posters to include some sample work in their signature block so others can click through and have a look if they feel inclined. If I'm in breach of any site rules / etiquette, please let me know and I'll change it.

In any case, in response to your feedback I've since done some research on AMZN published kindle authors from Lush. See my next post. It looks like the site has plenty of successful alumni!

Last, I'm a firm believer that writers need to support one another, rather than trying to tear each other down. The industry is hard enough as it is. If you're struggling and need any help, feel free to PM me. But please do so using your real profile instead of using the bogus one you've posted on.
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Appreciate it.

So, in summary:
- Abigail Thornton (3 votes and her bibliography is indeed prolific)
- Dancing_Doll
- Jaymal
- Saucymh
- JefferyB
- Verbal

I also did a bit of poking around and it looks like RubiRosa69 has been busy with their Samson series. As has burquette. Curvygalore also seems to have made a fair go at it. Any others to have been missed?

@naughtyannie - I deliberately left 'success' open to interpretation, but for me it probably means size and loyalty of followership.

All very inspiring, but certainly not planning to quit my day job...