Twitter Writing Challenge: 280 characters to turn people on

last reply
87 replies
10.0k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When we took our shirts off, I saw that she had no bra on which made me suck her tits and stuff my hand inside her jeans in order to finger her pussy.

That was before she kneeled down and pulled my pants off me in order to start sucking on my cock until she made me anal fuck her.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
I sat quietly in the corner, cock in hand, as I watched my wife of ten years get reamed by her hulking gym instructor. His muscular ass tightened as he shot his load deep inside her tight cunt, just as she screamed she was coming. I was no longer sure which of them I wanted more.
Lurker
0 likes
As I touched her skin and allowed myself to probe her pussy, she grabbed a hold of my bare back and begged me to cum inside her which made me keep on touching her body and pumping my rod in and out of both her snatch and butt until I finally had let myself shoot cum into her bod.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
We could hear our friends downstairs chanting the countdown to midnight, as Dave fucked me vigorously on the bed. "Three, two, one... hurrah!" they cheered, and right on cue he ejaculated, filling my wet pussy with his hot semen. Thus my last fuck of 2017 became my first of 2018.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
The blindfold stole my senses. “Open,” he ordered. Unyielding rubber stretched my lips and filled my mouth. “Suck,” was his next command, “and show me you mean it.” I did it like I would his cock and he moaned. He moved the toy to my needy snatch. “Now My Love,” he said, “Enjoy.”
Lurker
0 likes
As soon as I walked into the living room and saw the two girls dry humping each other on the floor, I suddenly felt like taking my clothes off and playing with my dick before joining them and letting one babe suck my dick while the other one lets herself put her finger in my ass.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
It was horrendous... the waiting. And yet it wasn't. It was bliss. The only thing he allowed the wand to buzz against was the very tip of my clitoris. As soon as I even looked like cumming he would stop. It built. And built. The sweat. The hot keening pleasure. Unrepentant bliss.
Lurker
0 likes
After we kissed and I took off my shirt, she pulled down my pants and sucked my dick before I picked up and carried her into the bedroom where I pulled her panties down and turned her around in order to probe her butt while breathing heavily on her neck and fingering her truly wet pussy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Our ship’s artificial gravity shut down, and we were floating. He didn’t stop, continuing to thrust his cock into me relentlessly. I tightened my legs around his waist and flipped us, pushing him back against the wall. I braced my hands on the wall around his head and rode hard.
Lurker
0 likes
Heather snuck a peek into the living room and saw Peter fucking her best friend Barbara on the sofa which made Heather finger herself before she stepped into the master bedroom and caught his old flame Nicole standing naked in front of a mirror and rubbing her big and stiff cock.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
The masseur had been teasing, massaging her ass and her now swollen clit against the table. She moaned and let her tan legs slowly drift apart in invitation. He paused and she wondered if he'd accept, then gasped when the glide of his fingers through her wet slit gave his answer.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Her tits shuddered with each full on fuck as he squatted behind her, ramming his cock into her at hyper speed while she squirted and came. The challengers were held back, behind a velvet rope already painted here and there with jism. Licking red lips, panting, she goaded them on.
Lurker
0 likes
Ava was enjoying Sean fucking her doggy style so much that she was unable to see her husband Brad walk into the bedroom and look with shocked eyes at the scene of the nasty betrayal that was in front of that poor guy ever since her best friend Erica gave her that one nasty idea.
Silent Dreamer
0 likes
She ran to her drawer and found her favorite toy, then dove into her bed under the covers. With one hand pushing her panties down her thighs, the other turned it on as it met her lips. She let out a sigh as the dirty thoughts flooded her mind and she lost herself in the moment.
So I wrote a poem... you should read it

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/-burnout-.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I opened the bedroom door slightly and played with my dick while I watched my wife and her best friend finger themselves in front of each other on the bed until I had no choice but to shoot cum on that door and made them stop with such a loud moan before one babe closed her robe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Marching in tow with a bunch of other sluts, showing off the goods like the humble little wretches they are. Everyone staring! Mindless, stupid, only thinking with their cunts. Soon you'll be thinking with your cunt too. Just as mindless, submissive and exhibitionistic as them.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Come on babe, you gotta show your punter a good time even if you don't mean it. Lick as well as sucking it. All the way down and make sure you tickle the balls. Oh yeah, men like that. You'll soon get the hang of it. Just keep'em dangling on the edge, then bang. Yeah like that."
Lurker
0 likes
After I walked into the room and found my sister's best friend naked on my bed, I took my clothes off and got started with probing her pussy before her father had barged in and yelled, "GET OFF MY DAUGHTER... NOW!", only to have her say really loud, "Piss off, you caveman prick!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The sweat cascaded down her forming rivulets. I ran my finger up her arm and across her upper beasts. She smiled. I felt her foot went up my leg and rubbed my cock. She dropped her towel.
“After 26 years, I still want you to fuck me.”
"Illegitimis non carborundum." Vinger Joe Stllwell

What you learn in life is important; those you help learn are more.
Lurker
0 likes
After she got naked and joined Ryan in that shower, Jennifer smiled while rubbing soap all over his body before she climbed up on Ryan and rode his thick cock until her best friend Debby walked into the room, slipped off her bathrobe and asked, "Mind if I join you guys in there?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pam seen us watching her sucking on the head of Kurt's cock while he has done the same thing to Kelly's tits before Pam slipped off her pants and started to ride Kurt's still hard dick with her back towards him and wait for some other guy's cock to suck on while Kelly watched it.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Alan's face still stung from the sharp slap as he was manhandled out of his seat and dragged across the dimly lit floor towards the strip club exit. "They're like cats!" shouted a drunk man seated near the stage. "They'll show you their arsehole but they don't like you touching!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Are you ready for a threesome?" was what Hugh asked both Rachel and Monica before he took off his clothes and flashed his stiff rod in front of the two babes until Rachel allowed Hugh to probe her pussy with Monica watching them while fingering her own pussy before joining them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not a Twitter user, so I think spaces count for total character count? Assuming they do-

Candles shed golden light and shadow across her trembling flesh, naked except for the silk cloth around her eyes. Ice cubes rattle as I stir the bowl. A soft gasp escapes her lips. The hot sting of wax or the cold bite of ice? Anticipation is the perfume that we breathe together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I walked in and placed a box on the sofa, I suddenly heard a noise coming from the bedroom which made me look in and see my roomie having her pussy probed by some other guy and her tits licked and sucked by a blonde babe before she saw me staring at what's going on in there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holding her cheeks and breathing her breath, I looked at her eyes and planted a soft kiss. Undid her robe, as I pushed her and started eating her clit. First, my tongue, and then a few fingers. She came and came, until her hubby came. They both giggled, as I was tied next moment.