2.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have any have you posted any true stories on lush
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
most of mine is fiction, but a few are true. the Seattle Mix Tapes are non-fiction and large elements of my Blondie series are based in truth.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Yes, I have written stories with truth to them. One of the categories here is True. I've written in every category.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Yes, I have written stories with truth to them. One of the categories here is True. I've written in every category.

that reminds me - time to add 9 more categories...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by sprite

that reminds me - time to add 9 more categories...

What a little minx. But you do know that is just a challenge for me, dear lady.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

What a little minx. But you do know that is just a challenge for me, dear lady.

i can keep this up, you know. i have about 30 new ones written down, just waiting for the perfect time.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i can keep this up, you know. i have about 30 new ones written down, just waiting for the perfect time.

Thanks, dear Rachel. You are continuing to give the old man something to live for.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
These are my true stories, all autobiographical:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/the-summer-of-93.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/the-equinox-party.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/kitchen-help.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/interracial/the-dance.aspx

you left out Mud Wrestling in Licking Co: Rachel vs Bethany.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

That one's my favourite

yeah, but you're biased. ;) heart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None that were 100% true but some are close. I tend to use some ‘literature’ licence’ to embellish or disguise some of my experiences.
0 likes
Mine are salted with elements of truth here and there, but nothing that would really qualify as autobiography. They are more about my fantasies than my reality, which is rather dull sexually speaking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Posted one story which is 100% true and is about our first ever swinging meet. Placed it in the humour category as it is safe to say that it did not go how we imagined it would. My boundaries series is based on our time meeting another couple over the space of a couple of years, would say that it is roughly 90% true.
0 likes
This one is mine, autobiographical when I took a secondment in Paris twenty years ago. I've been trying to write this down for years.

En France
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Student Doctor, His Birthday Gift, and Next door are true stories.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Swinging in the Military is mostly true with a little poetic license. Nearly every other story has some element of truth (e.g. the opening premise of The Apartment, and certain specific sex acts and events). I've got other stories not posted to Lush that are largely true.

One of my fav authors is Hemingway, who insisted that you should only write about things you know and have experienced.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My MILF series is true (as well as I can remember) but all others are fiction/fantasy. Sure wish they were all true as I would have led a much more exciting life.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
My true stories are located in the true story tab.

Most of my stories might have a tidbit or two that are true to some extent.

I’ve also written several true stories for friends here on lush.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True aspects to all of my stories so far. Alan is me in college with some embellishments and Tom is based on my experiences here, but taken up several notches. I wish the stories were all true. You will have to ask what parts are true and what parts are fantasy... Please read them and let me know what you think, feedback is greatly appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got a few true stories up as well. You are welcome to check them out! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of my stories are true and others based on events that have happened with a bit of an elaboration on the truth. Others are based on fantasies that my wife and I have spoken to each other about and if the right circumstances present themselves will hopefully be fulfilled.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.