Incest stories all removed

last reply
12 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am I the only one feeling completely blindsided by the decision to remove All fantasy stres without any prior warning?
Lurker
0 likes
**Removed by moderator. No advertising outside sites.** asstr, and other places still accept the genre - and you can buy novellas, shorts, and novels at smashwords and other such self-pub places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like it's time to change sites then,they are only stories after all not fact.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
There was always more to Lush than "Incest Fantasies" and it looks like you'd found a lot of agreeable stories in other categories, judging by the contents of your 'Favourite Stories' list!!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by SanchoHardbottle
Am I the only one feeling completely blindsided by the decision to remove All fantasy stres without any prior warning?

The other thread has been locked. The subject is officially closed. Opening more threads about it is not going to do you any favours or have the decision reversed. It really is time to just let it go.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'm sorry the other thread has been locked - I'm generally in favour of the decision, but stopping people sounding off about it tends to make the situation worse.

I think people need to be allowed to let off steam about it for a while! Even if you don't agree with what they say.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love investing hours into well-thought stories and having them be deleted just as much as I love clenching my fist so tight that it might actually bleed. But, I guess this is a wake-up call telling me to stop writing illegal and quite frankly, disgusting stories about brothers boinking their sisters. Actually, the biggest pain about this was clicking all the deletion messages so they are marked read. But yeah, I just want to congratulate Lush Stories into pissing off 40% of their writers who spend hours of their times writing stories so readers can inadvertently and unknowingly view their ads. Thumbs up.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by CliffhangingTom
I love investing hours into well-thought stories and having them be deleted just as much as I love clenching my fist so tight that it might actually bleed. But, I guess this is a wake-up call telling me to stop writing illegal and quite frankly, disgusting stories about brothers boinking their sisters. Actually, the biggest pain about this was clicking all the deletion messages so they are marked read. But yeah, I just want to congratulate Lush Stories into pissing off 40% of their writers who spend hours of their times writing stories so readers can inadvertently and unknowingly view their ads. Thumbs up.

As mentioned in the following thread several times, fantasy stories were not 'deleted', they were unpublished and hidden from public viewing. The wording of the messages that were sent out was inaccurate on that point.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst37348_The-Incest-Category-is-going-to-be-removed.aspx

Authors have not lost them, they are available for you to copy and submit elsewhere if you wish to do so.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by CliffhangingTom

As mentioned in the following thread several times, fantasy stories were not 'deleted', they were unpublished and hidden from public viewing. The wording of the messages that were sent out was inaccurate on this point.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst37348_The-Incest-Category-is-going-to-be-removed.aspx

Authors have not lost them, they are available for you to copy and submit elsewhere if you wish to do so.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't mind stories being banned at all, but to find out by having a story removed, with a terse note about the new policy, I found rather disrespectful.

I would have thought a friendly memo explaining the change, with time to make edits, would have been the way to go about it.
0 likes
I'm not happy with the removal of my 4 stories, but what must be is what must be...I can understand if there were an advance warning, there will be a great hue and cry, like there is now from fellow story lovers. But I will abide by their decision. I am aware a number of other sites has also stopped accepting such stories and some, like Lush, have also removed/deleted them too. There is one site that is completely closed down in recent weeks, due to political and social motivations.

I do understand this category has a very thin line between legal and illegal activities, and many are taking steps to ensure they will not be caught up in the witch hunt of the illegalities. But in time we will become used to it, as with other social norms and activities of recent years.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by MrSoftee
I don't mind stories being banned at all, but to find out by having a story removed, with a terse note about the new policy, I found rather disrespectful.

I would have thought a friendly memo explaining the change, with time to make edits, would have been the way to go about it.

You can make edits to your stories. They are still there, just hidden. Edit from your My Stories list. Please note, all stories that were previously Incest stories and have been reworked to fit in other categories must be submitted as New Submissions.

Hope that helped clear up any confusion.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by todream65
I'm not happy with the removal of my 4 stories, but what must be is what must be...I can understand if there were an advance warning, there will be a great hue and cry, like there is now from fellow story lovers. But I will abide by their decision. I am aware a number of other sites has also stopped accepting such stories and some, like Lush, have also removed/deleted them too. There is one site that is completely closed down in recent weeks, due to political and social motivations.

I do understand this category has a very thin line between legal and illegal activities, and many are taking steps to ensure they will not be caught up in the witch hunt of the illegalities. But in time we will become used to it, as with other social norms and activities of recent years.

Your stories have not been deleted. They are still available under your My Stories link. They are just hidden. Access them by clicking the 'Edit' link. If you wish to rework these to fit in another category, please note they must be submitted as New Submissions.

Hope that helped clear up any confusion regarding the status of your stories.