Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Authors, what's the SEXIEST story you've ever written.

last reply
67 replies
5.9k views
11 watchers
124 likes
Simple Scribbler
2 likes

I thought readers might like this thread as a go-to point for our sexiest stories.

Authors I'm not asking for necessarily your best written or favorite or highest-voted, but sexiest, in your opinion. Of course "sexy" means different things to each of us. smile

Post your link and tell us why it's sexy.

Simple Scribbler
5 likes

Mine is Make Love to Me, Fuck Me, imo

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/make-love-to-me-fuck-me

I think this one's sexy ... it's one woman's intimate account of the difference between making love and fucking and why she needs both. Last year, a therapist messaged me asking if he could copy a link to my story to use as an assignment and discussion point for his couples therapy group. smile

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

My sexy story is Fiery Tongue. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/fiery-tongue The reason for that is the unusual setting - the Wild West - going against some of the tropes of the Western while still being a Western. It wasn't a favourite of readers but I enjoyed writing about both the sexy and strong women, each in their own right. I hope you will enjoy it.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I'd go with my entry in the Ultimate Seduction competition, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/boulevard-girlfriend. It became the third chapter in a series, but it was published first. It's about the first sexual encounter between two virginal students, but the girl orchestrates the event so that it goes well for both of them. In fact, she had already planned what would happen.

It also describes what happens just before and especially after the encounter. For an event like that, I thought I should describe what they do and say to each other when they are in a restaurant immediately afterwards.

Practitioner of the art of the tease...
2 likes

What a great idea here Kimmy...

Mine is Ensnared. A tale about a loving couple with a bit of kink. I know you look at a BDSM story and say how can that be loving. It is a shibari story that really about the connection between the two.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/ensnared

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Mine is "Three to Libertango." The initial idea was to compose a story as three musical pieces -- a duo, a trio and a quartet. This one is a trio. The quartet I am yet to finish if ever. I also wanted to weave together two sex themes like in polyphony. At the time of writing, it felt rather erotic to me. Disclosure: (1) I am not a musician; (2) that was the second piece of fiction I had ever written.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/threesomes/2-three-to-libertango

Mr. Cox a must read erotic thriller

Word Hacker
2 likes

I go with You Belong To Me Tonight! because of the background of the story. I got inspiration from someone's life and I was able to ask her questions about CNC, something I never considered I would be interested in any shape or form. I got so riled up by her story that it inspired mine. With her permission, I wrote that story. I find it so hot and sexy, mild CNC is now in my sex bucket list.

To Dream Among the Stars: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9A-9B 10 11A-11B 12
Latest standalone stories: Friendly Heartbreak (Flash Photo) - One Hell Of A Meal

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

That's a question i really can't answer. ±My stories are all different, and have different strengths. I'm not really sure how to answer that question.

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by DonnaCupcake

That's a question i really can't answer. ±My stories are all different, and have different strengths. I'm not really sure how to answer that question.

Hi Donna. Just pick one you'd like more readers to see, then. smile

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Despite being called "stories", suggesting they are independant, everything I wrote is actually one long term story covering the evolution over several years of my wife and I. Therefore the only point I can logically invite new readers to start is with Discovering Ourselves Chapter 1.

Now, as to why this story is the sexiest I ever written from my point of view, not even considering the fact that it's the first time I write erotica, I'd say it's because the events depicted are true, and sharing these very intimate memories with strangers is a turn on.

God Empress of Lush
2 likes

I really found it quite tricky to pick just one that stands out as "sexiest". But maybe it's this one The Fun of Being Naked Outdoors | Lush Stories.

Why is it the "sexiest" though? After all, it doesn't really have any "sex" as such in it, except masturbation. Maybe it's because I've tried to describe my own feelings about outdoor nudity and how much it turns me on. And I find that a very sexy thing to try and put into words. It still makes me tingle every time I read it.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Gentleman Stranger
2 likes

My own sexiest story? That's hard for me to judge, being my own harshest critic, but probably this one:

A Rare Beauty: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories

It's a particularly odd choice because it's in a very different genre for me and contains a lot of things I know little about, but it just came together so well. It ended up being completely different than what I'd envisioned writing, as if it took on a life of its own, but I felt like it was somehow better for that.

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Mine is Make Love to Me, Fuck Me, imo

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/make-love-to-me-fuck-me

I think this one's sexy ... it's one woman's intimate account of the difference between making love and fucking and why she needs both. Last year, a therapist messaged me asking if he could copy a link to my story to use as an assignment and discussion point for his couples therapy group. smile

That's pretty cool! Must have made you feel good to have it used that way. 😘

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Thanks, Stormy! I was flattered and embarrassed. Ha! And I love your new avi ❤️

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Ebony Seduction. It’s probably the best representation of two women falling in love that I’ve written. It’s also 14 chapters long lol. Also HERS and Punishing the Sitter are pretty damn sexy, too. These stories aren’t on the site yet but hopefully they will be soon.

2 likes

My sexiest story is ‘Who’s The Boss?’ It’s about a female boss who seduces her male subordinate on a business trip. My second most sexiest story is ‘Sweet Samantha.’ It tells of an interior decorator who has a special way of making a house a home. My third is ‘War Is Hell.’ A Ukrainian soldier is captured by the Red Army and is pressed into ‘forced labor.’

3 likes

For me, it's all about the tease. I don't especially care for stories where those involved simply get naked and start fucking. My nature is that of a submissive exhibitionist. I am also bi-curious. Though I am a sub, I must be allowed to cum, and though my stories involve bisexuality, I am not gay or bi. The bisexual part is something I am made to do by a woman or women who enjoy watching me humiliate myself for them. It's not about meanness or pain. It's about eroticism and lust. I love being a sex object to be toyed with for the viewing pleasure of women - not unlike men taking pleasure in watching lesbians making out. I write about my fantasies. While I am my worst critic, I happen to like all of my stories. The first one I wrote about bisexuality is perhaps my favorite because I'd never written about it before. I was less skilled as a writer then than I am now but like any skill, in order to become good at it, it takes practice. The story is called, "My Unlikely Experience - Chapter One." https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cuckold/my-unlikely-experience-chapter-one

Easily amused
3 likes

Quote by Stormdog

My own sexiest story? That's hard for me to judge, being my own harshest critic, but probably this one:

A Rare Beauty: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories

It's a particularly odd choice because it's in a very different genre for me and contains a lot of things I know little about, but it just came together so well. It ended up being completely different than what I'd envisioned writing, as if it took on a life of its own, but I felt like it was somehow better for that.

These two stories are among the best I've ever read here - stuck in my mind for years now. Give these two a try, readers.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Rookie Scribe
3 likes

The most common question I have been asked on Lush is about my biggest fantasy, and I have often struggled to answer that until I published this story last week.

It is the sexiest to me because I consider it to be a self-expression of a deep-seated desire, an appetite that hasn't been sated yet.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/my-midnight-lover

2 likes

Hard to decide, but ironically I'd say that the sexiest thing I've written was a relatively short story (by my standards) that was relatively light on actual sex (by LS standards). It's a story called "The Staring Contest." (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/the-staring-contest). I like it because even though the plot is a pretty basic seduction story, I think I did a great job at pacing the action and building the erotic tension throughout, and it ends on a suggestive cliff-hanger allowing readers to fill in the rest with their imagination. - And no, there aren't any planned sequels or continuations. It's intended to stand alone.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Ah, Kimmi, such a provocative question. And I find it very difficult to answer. For one, variety is the spice of life! I find many things sexy. For another, to pick one feels very vulnerable for some reason. I suppose because I can’t hide behind the voice of the characters. You are asking what I find sexiest. I don’t like this level of commitment! But, for you, I’ll play along.

I’m going to go with a story about voyeurism, fantasy, and masturbation. Not because being a peeping Tom is sexy, nor because masturbation is sexy. But fantasy! Longing for what we cannot have! How much time do we spend hard or wet through our lives, while we sit, thinking about sex? A lot. So, here you go:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/birds-eye-view

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Longing, it is difficult to just pick one, isn't it? Thanks for posting yours! I was trying to give us all a chance for more eyes on one of our stories, and give readers a place to go for the sexiest ones in our eyes. 😊

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

For me it has to be Big Sister Tries Out For Centerfold part one.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by NYklubrat

For me it has to be Big Sister Tries Out For Centerfold part one.

Me too