Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotica Readership Survey (please take!)

last reply
84 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I'm always curious as to what people want when it comes to reading erotica. Some things are just hard to find out. It occurred to me I could create my own survey and ask all the questions I'd like. Then I can post the findings to my blog every now and then.

The survey had 15 questions - some multiple choice, some are text based (for fun, because I'm insanely curious). ALL are options. You can skip them if you don't have an answer.

Erotica Readership Survey

Edit 8/7: First wave of results (77 individual) are in:
Survey Results so far
Head Nurse
be interesting to see the results
Primus Omnium
I took it. When will the results be posted?
Lurker
Quote by Green_Man
I took it. When will the results be posted?

I'll post results intermittently - right now I've had 9 responses. So how about when it gets over 15 or so (I just sent it out via blog and twitter - etc). Then after that every now and then I'll update things.
Active Ink Slinger
There you go Metilda... I took your survey. And it will be fun to see what the results work out to be!
Lurker
Awesome smile

So how cool - 16 people have taken the survey so far. Tomorrow I'll start compiling statistics and post the first findings. Right now - it's off to bed for little ole me.
Advanced Wordsmith
Happily took it Matilda Thanx for the survey smile
Lurker
Im interested is seeing the numbers
Story Verifier
Me to and I'm looking forward to seeing the results too.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
"If it's well-written I care little for how MUCH sex is written into the story"

Best box I ever ticked! smile
Active Ink Slinger
survey taken, thanks for sharing it.
Lurker
Done it please.
Prolific Writer
I've taken the survey...xo
Story Verifier
Done.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Cheeky Chick
Did mine last night, forgot to comment here... You can spank me if you'd like. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Complete. Is it possible to know how you felt about individual responses - just for fun?
Active Ink Slinger
All done!!! Thanks.