last reply
47 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by SoulCryingOut

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I wondered how long it would take you to find this :P
I still cannot believe you didn't like this movie...
Giant pencils, Murder, off the all dark humour, Sacrifices, Donovan, Covers of Donovan, That guy who made out with Daisy in season 1 of Spaced, The dude that's the cop in Worlds End, The chick who plays Tina in Hot Fuzz!! It has it all lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

LOL! I wondered how long it would take you to find this :P
I still cannot believe you didn't like this movie...
Giant pencils, Murder, off the all dark humour, Sacrifices, Donovan, Covers of Donovan, That guy who made out with Daisy in season 1 of Spaced, The dude that's the cop in Worlds End, The chick who plays Tina in Hot Fuzz!! It has it all lol

Sounds like a script you would write V
Lurker
0 likes
X-Men 3 The Last Stand. It really wasn't that bad.
Resident Otaku
0 likes
Quote by starbelliedboy

Yes, I thought that movie was great! I saw it as a double bill with the Terry Gillian movie Zero Theorem, which I thought was also very underrated.

Korean cinema in general seems to be very underrated, I guess the awesomeness that comes out of Japan overshadows it a bit. For a while I was pen-pals with a Korean girl who was a movie buff, and she recommended a bunch, I'll have to see if I can remember some. I remember one had a mute homeless guy who broke into people's houses when they were away to have somewhere to sleep and fixed stuff for them as anonymous payment.

Even before I started corresponding with her though, I saw a Korean movie that I think is definitely underrated: Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance. It's the first in Park Chan-wook's "Vengeance" trilogy, which also include Oldboy and Lady Vengeance. They're both awesome too, but seem to be more well-known and received. The first has a completely different feel, much less glossy and slick, more slow paced, menacing, tragic realism.

Much happiness seeing the Vengeance trilogy mentioned!!!!
Resident Otaku
0 likes
The Secretary is fantastic and I'm surprised by the amount of people who haven't seen it.

I enjoy world cinema and I really liked Amores Perros. Chocolate (Zen, Warrior Within) is a brilliant Thai martial arts film. I also like The City of Violence which is a South Korean film. If you haven't seen it The Raid is another film which needs to be watched but it's fairly well known.
0 likes
Windwalker, released in 1981 starring Trevor Howard and Nick Ramus.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

This although I know someone who'd def disagree lol

I love Ben Wheatley's films. This is like "Nuts In May" written by Tarantino. What made it really creepy watching it was that I'd been to lots of the places featured as a child.

When I was writing my Lush story "The Offering" I'd just seen "A Field In England" on TV, and I tried to capture some of that hallucinogenic otherworldliness. It's a very different film from "Sightseers" of course.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
As ever, not as good as the book, but a great watch.

living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

I love Ben Wheatley's films. This is like "Nuts In May" written by Tarantino. What made it really creepy watching it was that I'd been to lots of the places featured as a child.

When I was writing my Lush story "The Offering" I'd just seen "A Field In England" on TV, and I tried to capture some of that hallucinogenic otherworldliness. It's a very different film from "Sightseers" of course.

The fact that someone else knows this film pleases me!!
Maker of Mediocre Jokes
0 likes
I struggle with differentiating "Underrated" with "Underappreciated" underrated being better than it's typically given credit for, underappreciated being good but not a lot of people know about it.

Either way, I feel Red Sun deserves a mention,

Toshiro Mifune, Charles Bronson, and Ursula Andress directed by Terrence Young, there's a lot to like.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think Strange Days is a great film...

I like "Moon" as well...sort of really cynical and bleak...