Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Post Your Best/Worst Christmas Songs HERE!

last reply
30 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

xx Steph
Mazztastic
0 likes

Never gets old for me...

As for worst - well, I don't really have a worst one, although I have to say that my youngest incessantly singing, All I Want for Christmas, is starting to grate - just the chorus, over and over again and again and again...
Mazztastic
0 likes
Actually, this would be my worst one - first time I heard it, it was quite funny, but I hate it now hahahah

Lurker
0 likes
Best - O Holy Nite, worst - Grandma got run over by a reindeer sad
Lurker
0 likes

If any of these suck, you can suck my yule tide log.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Almost all are good. I do have a problem with hearing about the front teeth after 100 million listens though.

My problem is that that's pretty much ALL you hear on the radio and TV at this time of year and it's all directed at getting you to buy more. I love the family part of Christmas, I remembermber it as a child. Now it's almost exclusively commercial and I have a real antipathy for it.
I am always a gentleman.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Can't add the YouTube from my phone, but I want a hippopotamus for Christmas always makes me smile.

ETA:
Lurker
0 likes
My fav is Silent Night but thats more because of the Christmas truce story from World War 1
My least favorite is Last Christmas by Wham. Followed closely by Wonderful christmas time by Paul McCartney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my favorites.

Absolute worst, bar none, is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Matriarch
0 likes
Worst...ever...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Worst...ever...

OMG! I don't know what is worse, the Song or the Lip Syncing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Favorite

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty Bad

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The original, Darlene Love, singing her original. This version is from 2012, her 26th annual Xmas performance on Letterman, and her 72 year old voice still belts it out. Yes, 72.

If you want to step into the Time Machine here's her first appearance on Letterman, from 1986.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-8ZERV_D_Q
Head Nurse
0 likes

Anything by TSO is a favorite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Love Jingle bell rock and many more..but never cared for the 12 days of Christmas..lol
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Highwayman

If any of these suck, you can suck my yule tide log.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea it sucks & you can suck on your own yule log.
Lurker
0 likes
ouch. I keep trying, but the yoga classes don't seem to be working.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I think anything from Michael Bublé is a winner. Well, anything where he’s not having the backup singers do most of the heavy lifting.

And digging through the archives, I found this nugget from Kevin Bloody Wilson that’s not completely without charm.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.