Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Sex Stories

Straight sex stories relate to aesthetic, sexual and romantic attraction exclusively between two individuals of differing genders.

All normal stories between loving couples go in here - please find the relevant niche category should your story involve something a bit out of the ordinary.

Popular Stories

The Cleaner Saves The Day

My cleaner provides comfort in an hour of need

My girlfriend and I had moved into our first flat about a year ago. A promotion for both of us at work led to an increase in money. To give us more free time, we decided to use some of our newfound wealth, hiring a cleaner once a week. I left the hiring t...

All Stories

Niharika: The Breakfast

My Indian doctor friend-with-benefits and I can’t keep our bodies away from each other as we share coffee and breakfast before she sets off to go house hunting for the weekend.

I had anticipated Saturday’s breakfast the day before, making a trip to the grocery store for some decent all-butter croissants and fruit, so, after Niharika and I finished our shower, I got busy preparing something to eat. I started the oven and slid in...

Sofa Seduction: An Erotic Short Story

You'll never guess what happens when his wife returns...

Chapter 1: Introductions The apartment was quiet in the evening hours, a hushed calm settling in after another long workday. Daniel stretched out on the couch, loosening his tie as the TV's flickering glow cast shadows across his chiselled features. He wa...

28 - Ginny Stakes A Claim, Carole's Massage And More Toast!

Stuck between my true love and three other women!

Ginny had really been something else that evening. I couldn't believe I had got so excited from a lady telling me her story of lesbian awakening. My goodness, when she undid my trousers, I had no time at all to control myself. Her face was spattered with...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 18 - I Hate My Alarm

Jack has to go back to work and his boss teases him about his engagement

I heard the alarm clock, but I couldn’t find it. My swearing at the invisible bastard made me madder. Suddenly, quiet. I smelled the coffee first. Then I opened my eyes. Cynthia was holding the four-letter word object close to her. It was like she had it...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Niharika: The Shower

The morning after satisfying sex with my illicit Indian lover, we share a steamy shower.

I woke up, while it was still dark, to the sound of water running. For those first few seconds, my mind recalled and replayed the steamy sexual experience I had shared with Doctor Niharika Sabharwal at the end of the previous night. My outstretched hand g...

Making History

A disaster brings two past lovers together

3:28am – Jacksonville, SC; Three Weeks Ago “Ike. Can you hear me?” “Yes,” he replies in darkness, sitting up in bed and trying to come to life. “I’m here. What happened?” From the Federal Emergency Management Agency temporary command post, a frazzled coor...

Adventure In Arizona

A Stopover on Vacation

Jane and I have finally found the time and money to take the USA “Road Trip” we've always talked about. We have been a couple, though not completely exclusive, for several years now, and we are feeling (too?) comfortable in our home in London. Jane is a v...

The following morning found me crawling out of bed at ten o’clock. Man, did I sleep in; it felt good. I checked on Cynthia, well on the top of Cynthia’s head. The blanket moved a little. This was getting to be a fun ritual. “Jack?” she yawned. “Are you ge...

I woke up in my apartment with my cell phone ringing. It stopped on the fourth ring before I could answer it. As I rolled over to see who was calling, it started ringing again. “Uh, hello,” I said half asleep. “OK, you’re awake,” I heard my father’s voice...

27 - Saturday With Carole, Monday With Celly

So many ladies, I will have to decide soon

Carole and I got out of bed late Saturday afternoon. Her shared bathroom was on the landing, along from her room. She said that it was almost exclusive use to her as the other room on her floor were unoccupied. "So, no hurry if you need a shower," she sai...