Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Fantasies

Incest stories are concerned with relationships among siblings, other family members or closely related persons.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

Incestuous relationships are illegal in many places around the world - the following stories are purely fictional, written by people who are turned on by such an idea.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Vicki's Surprise Threeway

Bill didn't know she was going to do it, and neither did their friend.

I had just completed dinner when I sat down to watch television early one summer night. The phone suddenly rang. I reached over and grabbed the phone. “Hello?” “Hi, Billy.” My cock began growing out of habit the moment I recognized the voice of my cousin...

The Gods Play Dice - Chapter 6

Thomas gets to fuck his mother while his sister watches

Something weird was happening today. The only problem was that Thomas didn’t know what. Or how, or why, or even when, which was doubly weird since the rules were quite simple when it came to these types of events, and it wasn’t every day that he found him...

Girl's Night

Kelly's Sleepover Becomes A Mommy Lesson For Aliza

I knocked on Jessy’s doorframe and peered inside as he lay in bed, staring up at his phone in the dark. “You’ll hurt your eyes; you know?” “If you say so,” Jessy said. “What are you doing up here, anyway? Isn’t the party downstairs?” “It is”—I stood up st...

The New Adventures Of Scarlett Holmes, Chapter Five

Scarlett solves the problem whilst getting laid. Again!

Chapter Six. The conclusion of The Case of the Five Orange Lips. xxx To say that Scarlett Holmes was bored to tears was an understatement. The private detective from yesteryear had spent a tedious morning researching the ancient Indian practice of yoga. T...

The Daily Life of a Free Use Sister

Sister gets ass fucked while unable to cum.

Jayden Frasier was not a Free Use Girl. His sister Holly, however, was. And that meant that even though she was two years older than him and already in college, there was nothing she could do to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her now. If a time...

Moms Oral Workshop - Part 3 - Distraction

Carol meets John while shopping, further adding fuel to the fire burning inside her. Unable to make sense of it all, she needs a distraction...

Carol found herself pushing her cart through the aisles of the local supermarket, searching for ingredients that would make up for tonight's dinner. As she reached for a bag of spinach, she felt a familiar presence behind her. "Mrs. Smith," John called ou...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Sister The Nurse, Part Nine

The day started with a morning foursome and just got even more interesting.

Jamie I was awakened by stirring in the bed, and upon opening my eyes, realized that all four of us had slept together all night. There I was, face-to-face with Mom, as Dad was snuggled up, spooning me from behind. Dad's arm was wrapped around me and grip...

Kissing Mom Part Two

Mother and son continue to explore their new found pastime

On Sunday, I was going to mow the lawn and then help Mom clean out the garden, but by sheer luck, one of Dad's buddies called to ask if he could go golfing. Dad stood there with his phone in his hand, staring at Mom for permission to go. "That's fine," Mo...

My First, Her First

A frustrated brother and sister decide to experiment together, and have an unexpectedly romantic experience.

It was early spring after my 2nd year of college, and I was moved back home to my parents house. The job I had lined up for the summer didn’t start for another whole month, and the rest of the household still had other responsibilities to attend to: Mom w...

Love & Nature Pt.25

Ragden and Selina continue to have some fun on the beach...

Then Ragden stood and walked back around her and knelt between her legs. He placed the head of his cock against her asshole again. As he swirled his cock around her asshole, teasing her, she moaned loudly. Fear and excitement coursing through her veins ag...

Penelope's Pendant - Chapter One

Sam's daughter comes across a pendant that will give her whatever she wants - including Sam

Deep within all of us exist dark, unspeakable desires. Often, these desires are ignored, hidden away, or outright denied. Unbeknownst to Sam as he drove home from work on a pleasant Friday afternoon, today was to be a day where he would come face-to-face...