Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Microfiction Stories

The aim of microfiction (also commonly known as “micro-fiction”) is to tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Doing extremely short writing challenges can force you to focus on the most important points of your plot, what is going to come across the best in the least amount of words, what it is you want to convey, and cultivating and condensing the juiciest parts of a story. Our microfiction stories are limited to a maximum of 100 words. We recommend including an accompanying image which may have inspired or represent them.

We are interested in high quality submissions which tell a story, not just random erotic thoughts. Authors should note that our story verifiers have strict instructions to reject the latter. This category is for stand-alone stories only. It is not for stories submitted as part of a series.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Screwing Up

I don't understand it... I keep screwing up. No matter how hard I try, I'm screwing up again!

I tried to do it differently this time, yet here I am... screwing up, yet again. Others have told me, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." I get that, really, I do. The thing is... I have tried to change...

Deliciously Scrumptious

It's naughty but so very, very nice, especially for Spice.

Your fingers are deep inside me, your mouth on my clit, nipping, grazing it with your teeth, then sucking on it hard. Slowly you kiss my soaked pussy before easing your way up my body, kissing my hot flesh. Straddling me, your cock nestles between my brea...

Brattitude

Sir wants to play and learns a lesson.

"If you guess the title of this song, I'll eat your pussy every day for two years straight," Sir says as some old rock music plays on the radio. I try to figure it out from the lyrics. It's impossible, so I give up after three failed attempts. "It's time...

Morning Head

A moment of joy for all

She tossed her hair to the side and let her tongue run up and down the shaft. He was hard. She moaned slightly and took his dark shaft into her warm mouth. He moaned even louder. She began to bob up and down. In seconds he came, the cum spewing from his c...

Tongue Twisted

Sara was shocked to overhear her son and his best friend's conversation.

Sara was relieved by the silence after the kids finished their video game as she made lunch. "Jesus. How big is it?" she overheard. "I wish mine was that big. It looks like a banana," her son continued. "Watch this... It's a torpedo," Alan said. "What's g...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Patience

I wanted her from day one, but needed to take my time.

We'd teased each other for months. Natalie was built like a twenty-five-year-old Goddess at fifty. We flirted whenever I visited unless she was busy. Natalie would scurry from her office and rub up against me like we knew each other. That was the goal. Fr...

When No Becomes Yes

There’s nothing like that moment…

I’d maintained distance, resigning myself to friendship—albeit uncomfortable, considering your immeasurable charms. Then one day, I dared a closer look. “What are you thinking?” Your eyes penetrated. “If I told you, you’d run.” “Then, show me,” I whispere...

Road Trip Fun

Naughty fun in the car makes the time pass more quickly on a road trip.

Handing me the remote-controlled vibrator, he instructed me to nestle it against my little nub. “I’ll choose when and how long to tease you. You may cum, but the buzzing may stop before you climax.” It was his game; he made the rules. Songs with a number...