Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Hot Yacht Orgy (Part Fourteen)

"Olivia shows once again why she's a Premium Hot Wife."

72
22 Comments 22
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Olivia hoped that she wasn’t making a terrible mistake. While she enjoyed the live audience gangbang very much, the participants were all men that she knew as clients. Tomorrow’s Yacht Orgy that Darko, the Hot Wife Hotel owner, had talked her into signing up for would be a whole different experience. She’d be fucking strangers.

“All of your clients were strangers the first time you had sex with them,” her husband, Steve, had argued.

She couldn’t find fault with his logic. Darko had invited Steve to come along to either watch his wife or participate if he felt so inclined. Olivia knew that Steve was very excited at the prospect of watching her get thoroughly used. Even more so, since the idea of it being a bunch of strangers was extra titillating. She didn’t disagree; she was just worried that she wouldn’t perform at the level that Darko was expecting. She had a good thing going at HWH, and she didn’t want Darko to regret promoting her to a Premium Hot Wife. She rather enjoyed all the perks that had come with it, including her luxurious penthouse suite in which she entertained her clients.

“Relax,” Steve reassured her. “You’re going to be great. You’re a hot, sexy redhead! You’ll be the most popular female on board.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” she laughed. “What if there are so many men that want to use me that I can’t keep up?”

Steve grinned, “That would be fucking hot to watch!”

Olivia rolled her eyes.

“Seriously, stop worrying so much. It’s going to be a fabulous experience for both of us,” he said as he brought her into his arms for a hug. “Now get on your knees and suck my cock,” he said playfully.

“Sit down in that chair, and not only will I indulge your desire for my magnificent oral skills, but I will ride your dick to finish you off,” Liv said seductively.

Steve wasted no time taking off his t-shirt, jeans, and boxers and plunking himself down in the chair. “That sounds like an offer I’d have to be an idiot to refuse,” he said. “And I’m no fool.”

Liv did a sexy striptease for Steve, then she slid down to her knees and took his growing member in her hands. Her tongue teased the tip and swirled around the head as it disappeared into her mouth. Inch by inch, she eased his prick in further until it lodged itself into her throat. She moaned as she devoured him, causing his eyes to roll back in his head.

“Fuck, Olivia!” he swore. “God, baby! You’ve got nothing to worry about. There’s not a woman on earth that sucks cock better than you do.”

She continued this onslaught, tormenting his cock, until her greedy pussy demanded attention. She climbed on Steve’s lap and lowered herself onto his rigid pole. Moans escaped both of their lips as she pressed her body against his and rode him hard and fast.

He reached between them and rubbed her clit with decadent circles. Her hard nipples poked into his bare chest while their fierce pace brought them both close to the edge.

“Think of all the cocks that will fuck you everywhere tomorrow. You’ll be dripping in the cum of strangers,” he murmured.

Steve’s hot breath on her neck, combined with his wicked dirty talk in her ear, pushed Liv over the brink. As she climaxed hard, she dragged him over too, and he emptied himself into her.

Once their heart rates had slowed, and their breathing returned to normal, Steve carried his wife to bed. They cuddled close together until sleep took them both.

As they stepped onto the yacht the next morning, the butterflies in her stomach started to dissipate. Suddenly her fears melted away, and she felt incredibly aroused. She turned and grinned at Steve, “Thank you for encouraging me to do this.”

Steve spanked her playfully on her ass and said, “My dick is hard just thinking about all these guys using my wife. God, baby, I love you so much!”

“I love you, too,” Olivia said. “I hope you still feel that way when I have mass quantities of cum running down my leg.”

“Oh, fuck, Liv!” Steve said as his bulge strained against his pants.

Olivia laughed and shook her head, “Let’s go find Darko and Debbie and get some drinks before I’m stripped naked and fucked raw.”

When everyone was on board, Darko made an announcement, “Welcome everyone! I couldn’t be more excited to get today’s activities underway. Upstairs we have buffet tables and an open bar. Please help yourself to whatever you like. In about an hour, we will have several of my Premium Hot Wives below deck. Again, help yourself to whatever you like.”

Everyone laughed.

Darko continued, “So, eat, drink, and fuck to your heart’s content!”

As the yacht pulled away from the dock, Darko asked the hot wives to meet briefly with him below deck.

“Ladies, thank you so much for being here. Grab yourself something to eat and drink, mingle for a while, and then report to your assigned area. Your husbands are welcome to watch, of course, or they can participate with you or one of the other hot wives. There will be a bouncer in each area to make sure that no one gets too carried away. If at any time, you feel uncomfortable with something that’s going on, or if you just need a break, let your bouncer know,” Darko explained.

They walked around for a bit, chatted politely, and marveled at the amazing spread of food. Steve got Olivia a glass of wine and a plate with some cheese and fruit. “I figured you wouldn’t want something heavy before getting your brains fucked out,” he said. “But don’t worry, I grabbed you some chocolate truffles for later.”

“Thanks, baby!” Olivia smiled.

When the men started gathering downstairs, she headed to her area.

An hour later, three guys had Olivia restrained with ropes, her hands behind her back, and one of her legs tied up and lifted in the air. Steve looked on as all three of her holes were filled. The cock in her mouth was huge, and Olivia struggled to take it in her throat. She gagged and moaned, which made Steve’s dick rock hard.

Another shaft filled her ass, and a third was hammering her juicy little cunt. Steve hadn’t planned to jerk off in front of these guys, but there was no holding back. He unzipped his jeans and let his swollen member spring free. He spat on his hand and began stroking his prick slowly while he watched his wife being used like a slutty fuck doll.

When those three were done, three more took their places, then three more, and three more after that. After they’d each shot their loads into or on her, the bouncer noticed that Steve’s climax was close. He told the other guys to step away from Olivia for a moment and encouraged Steve to cum on his wife’s face. As the guys moved back, it was their turn to watch as Steve’s cock erupted like a fountain, decorating his wife’s visage with his seed.

Hanging there, restrained with ropes, with cum on her face and running down her leg, Olivia had never looked more beautiful in Steve’s mind. But he knew that she probably needed a break. The guys went to get more food and liquor while the bouncer helped Steve untie Liv.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

Olivia was a bit wobbly from having her leg tied up in the air for so long and from being thoroughly used. The bouncer showed Steve where his wife could shower and said he’d be back in twenty minutes.

Liv used that time to get clean and drink some water. She felt refreshed and ready for the next round of guys.

“Did that look as hot as it felt?” she asked playfully.

Steve laughed, “Did I shoot my load all over your face? Fuck yeah, it was hot! Are you sure you are up to more?”

Olivia grinned, “I may regret it tomorrow when I am sore everywhere, but I’m ready for more. Bring ‘em on!”

Darko and several high roller types came down next. He didn’t bother with introductions. He simply said, “She’s my best slut. Use her however you wish.”

Then he sat down next to Steve and said, “Let’s watch while my new friends get freaky with your hot little red-haired wife.”

One of the guys slipped a blindfold over her eyes, “It’s more fun if you don’t know what’s happening next.”

She would have answered, but within seconds there was a cock in her mouth. As the man attached to it held her head and fucked her face hard, another man spanked her ass hard. Yet another guy thrust three fingers into her pussy while he rubbed her clit.

Darko couldn’t help but feel proud of the way Olivia handled being man-handled. They were rougher with her than he had anticipated. But Olivia appeared to be enjoying every minute of it.

None of them had much in the way of finesse, but then their purpose was to get themselves off. They continued to switch places and used her like a fuck doll. Her nipples were pinched and twisted, and her tits were slapped, while one of them impaled her tight little ass with his huge dick. Someone started eating her pussy and biting her sensitive little nub.

Darko smirked as he watched Steve squirm in his seat. “It’s a shame you don’t swing both ways. I’d be happy to suck your cock for you.”

Steve smiled politely and said, “Thanks, but I’m content to keep watching the show.”

Olivia’s mouth, pussy, and ass were stretched and filled, over and over. When their cocks were spent, they fucked her holes with beer bottles while she sucked their balls and licked their assholes. She was exhausted, but she managed a smile for Steve.

Darko indicated that it was time to go above deck again, and told Olivia to shower, put on a bikini, and join them for drinks.

“Oh, my God, baby! You were fucking awesome!” Steve said when she emerged from the bathroom. “How are you feeling?”

Olivia grinned, “If I’m this sore now, I can only imagine what I will feel like tomorrow. But I have to admit, knowing you were watching me, getting so turned on, was very arousing.”

Steve put his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss, “I’m sorry you didn’t seem to have any mind-blowing orgasms.”

Olivia shrugged, “I had a few small pops along the way. I figure you’ll take care of blowing my mind later.”

“Mmm, you know I will, baby,” he promised.

They went up on deck and found Darko and his wife, Debbie. Debbie handed them both a glass of champagne; then, she leaned in to whisper something in Olivia’s ear.

“What did she say?” Steve asked after Debbie stepped away.

“She said she really wants me at her femdom session next weekend and that Darko is willing to give me a bonus for participating. She told me to talk it over with you and said you’d be invited to watch with Darko,” Olivia said.

“Well, this might be the alcohol talking, but I would love to see Debbie dominate you,” Steve blurted out.

“More likely, it’s your dick talking,” Olivia laughed. “But I have to admit I am very tempted to say yes. I really wanted to observe once before participating. But I’m afraid I will chicken out if I see too much.”

Suddenly, a hand was on Liv’s ass. She turned around to see one of the potential investors named Blake. Normally, she would have slapped anyone who touched her like that without permission. However, she realized that it was probably implied that all touching was allowed. Plus, she didn’t want to do anything to discourage him from wanting to do business with Darko.

So, she turned around and smiled at the man politely. He smiled back, nudged her bikini bottom aside, and slid a finger into her pussy. She was very uncomfortable, but she did nothing to stop him.

He leaned in and asked, “How much will it cost me to take you home for the night? You were amazing below deck earlier, and I’d like to take you back to my place and fuck you till you can’t walk.”

Darko glanced over and saw Olivia’s eyes grow wide. He walked over and tried to look casual as he said, “Now, Blake, down below, Liv was part of the entertainment. But up here, she is my guest.”

She smiled and moved away from Blake, and headed for the restroom. Steve followed her.

Blake chuckled, “Oh, no worries there. I was just inquiring how much it would cost to rent the whore for the night.”

Darko frowned, “Olivia isn’t a whore. She is a hotwife. The man with her is her husband. He likes to watch other men fuck her. But she doesn’t go home with anyone but him.”

It was Blake’s turn to frown. “Well, can’t blame a guy for trying. But if she were my wife, I’d be the only one dipping my wick in her.”

“Thank goodness she’s not your wife, then, since she’s my most popular Premium Hot Wife,” Darko chuckled, hoping to keep the conversation light. Like Olivia, he was reluctant to offend a potential investor. But he also didn’t want her to become hesitant to attend events like these.

Blake grabbed another glass of champagne from a passing waiter and slammed it back. Then he looked at Darko and said, “Call me on Monday to discuss doing business.”

Darko nodded politely. But he wondered if he really wanted to take money from a man who clearly couldn’t handle his alcohol.

When he saw Steve and Liv sitting at a table, enjoying the chocolate truffles he’d saved for her, Darko smiled nervously.

“I want to apologize for Blake’s behavior. I don’t know him very well, as he is a guest of my friend Ryan. But I wanted you to know that I don’t conduct business with people like him. I hope you’ll forgive me for not stopping him sooner,” Darko said regretfully.

Olivia smiled, “Thank you. I appreciate that, but you don’t need to apologize. I should have pulled away, but I was completely stunned.”

“You’re very gracious, Olivia,” Darko said. “Debbie said she asked you to be her guest of honor next weekend. I hope you won’t let this incident sour you for other events.”

“Not at all. If I don’t get a chance to see her before we dock, please let her know that I’d love to give it a try,” she said.

Darko grinned, “She will be delighted. Steve, I look forward to watching it with you. My little Debbie is quite the Dominatrix when she’s in her zone.”

As they disembarked, Debbie waved to Olivia. She was almost purring at the thought of having Olivia strapped to her cross. It had been a long time since she’d had a newbie feel the sting of her crop. And, she’d never had a redhead before. She hoped the week would pass quickly!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments