Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Good, Old-Fashioned Suck and Fuck (Part Nineteen)

"Olivia gets more than she bargained for when she takes on an older client."

84
28 Comments 28
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Not nearly as debauched as some of Olivia’s other adventures, but definitely fun."

After relishing the two weeks off she’d earned by participating in a weekend of debauchery, Olivia was eager to get back to work at Hot Wife Hotel.

Her first day back was delightful as her entire day’s schedule was booked with many of her favorite customers. Steve enjoyed watching her clients spank, suck, play with, and fuck her. And, as usual, he reclaimed his wife before they headed home.

The rest of that first week back was pretty much the same until the last client of the day on Friday.

At seventy-two, he was the oldest man she had ever entertained as she wasn’t sure what to expect. She had emailed him ahead of time to find out what he was looking for. It occurred to her that some older guys were just looking for company. She didn’t mind that, but she wasn’t sure what Steve would get from watching a session like that. So, she figured she’d better find out whether to send Steve home early or if it would be worth his while.

Hello Emmitt,

My name is Olivia, and I am the Hot Wife you have an appointment with on Friday at 6:00 pm. I am writing to find out what you are interested in doing. I want to make sure that your time with me is satisfying.

Please let me know what to expect.

Many thanks,

Olivia

It wasn’t long before she got a response.

My dearest Olivia,

Thank you for your email. I am looking forward to my appointment with you. I am not looking for anything unusual. Just some good sex with a pretty younger woman. I’m a widower, and it’s been a while. But I assure you that I haven’t lost my ability to please a woman. It’s just that the women I’ve been with all end up wanting a relationship. I know it sounds crass, but I just want a good suck and fuck. Is that okay?

Yours,

Emmitt

Olivia smiled. This sweet, older man just wanted some good, old-fashioned sex. Well, she would give him that and send him away happy. She answered his email with a smile.

Dear Emmitt,

It’s more than okay. I am happy to have a good old-fashioned suck and fuck with a handsome, older man. I will see you soon!

Olivia

Steve opted to stay. “If he’s able to keep an erection and fuck my wife, why wouldn’t I want to watch that?”

On Friday, Olivia serviced a few regular clients and then had some time to kill before she finished her shift with Emmitt’s appointment. She freshened up her makeup while she waited and realized that she was looking forward to seeing what Emmitt had to offer more than she thought she would.

At five minutes before six, Steve kissed Olivia on the forehead and headed to his viewing area. He wasn’t sure how this next session would go, but he intended to enjoy watching every moment.

At six sharp, there was a knock on the door. Olivia opened it to find a tall man with dark hair tinged with silver and sensual brown eyes. He held a small bouquet of flowers and smiled sheepishly as he said hello.

Liv smiled. “You didn’t need to bring me flowers, Emmitt. But thank you; they are lovely.”

She found a vase under the sink and filled it with water to put the flowers in while Emmitt looked around.

“Is your husband going to be in the room when we fuck?” he asked.

Olivia laughed softly at his candor. “He usually watches from the viewing area. But he can come in the room if you’d rather.”

“Whatever he usually does is fine. I’ve never done anything like this, as I’m sure you’ve guessed. So, let me know if I’m doing it wrong, okay?”

“You’re fine,” she reassured him. “Would you like a glass of wine before we get started?”

“I’d take a whiskey on the rocks if you’ve got it,” he answered.

“Coming right up.”

Olivia handed him the glass and sat down across from him in the sitting area. “What do you like to do in bed, Emmitt,” she asked provocatively as she sipped her wine.

“I like to kiss. Am I allowed to kiss you? Or do you save your kisses for your husband?”

Instead of answering, Olivia stood up and moved to the couch next to Emmitt. She set her glass down on the table and leaned in to kiss him. He took her into his arms and returned the kiss passionately.

“You’ve got such soft lips,” he commented. “I have to admit, I’ve missed kissing a lot. When my wife died, I enjoyed the company of women my age. But, as I said, they were all looking for a proposal. So, I started seeing ladies of the evening, but they don’t kiss.”

Olivia took Emmitt’s hand and said, “Let’s get naked and kiss in bed.”

“Oh, fuck, that sounds amazing.”

Olivia watched as her handsome client undressed. When he was down to his boxers, she untied the sash to her robe, shrugged it off her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor.

“Holy fuck, you’re gorgeous!” Emmitt blurted out. “Look at those amazing tits!”

Liv laughed. “Thank you. Now, if you’d be so kind as to drop the boxers so I can see what I’m getting in return.”

Emmitt grinned and slid his boxers down, letting them fall to the ground like Liv’s robe.

“Holy fuck!” Olivia exclaimed. “Well, I can see why women want to marry you, Emmitt. Are those nine inches all you?”

Emmitt felt proud of his package and was thrilled with her reaction.

“It’s closer to ten actually, but yes, it’s all me. Nothing prosthetic about my trouser snake.”

She laughed. “Sweet Jesus, Emmitt, I will do my best, but that thing is huge. I’ll never be able to take all of it.”

“As long as you make it feel good and we both get to cum, I’ll be more than satisfied.”

“Let’s kiss a little, and then you can lube up my tits and slide that monster between them. After a bit, you can choose which hole you want to fuck.”

“Never had my dick between a pair of titties before. I think that sounds like a great place to start. I might cum quick the first time. But I recover pretty fast, and the second time I will last long enough to please you.”

“Emmitt, this is about pleasing you.”

“My sweet girl, making a woman cum is one of the best ways I derive pleasure.”

Olivia laughed. “I won’t say no to an orgasm.”

Queen_Anita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_Anita

After they kissed a little more, Emmitt took the lube and made the area between Liv’s gorgeous globes nice and slick. He moaned and closed his eyes while he slid his rigid shaft between the most beautiful tits he’d ever laid eyes on and knew he would need to cum soon.

“I’m gonna shoot my first load on your face and tits, baby,” he said as his balls constricted and then let go. “Oh, fuckkkkkk!”

He flooded her chest and sprayed her face while he cried out, “God, yes, you look so fucking hot covered in my cum, baby!”

Steve had his cock in hand while he watched Emmitt cum on Liv. It was hard as a fucking rock! He hadn’t thought this one would be stroke-worthy, but he was so wrong. He leaned over and grabbed some lube out of the drawer.

When he looked up again, Emmitt was dunking his semi-hard dick in the pool of cum and having Olivia lick him clean. He could fit a good amount of his prick in her mouth since he was primarily flaccid by this point.

“Now you can say you’ve taken ten inches in your mouth,” Emmitt teased as he pulled out. “Spread your legs. I wanna eat your pussy.”

Olivia did as he said and was instantly aroused by his technique. He made his tongue flat and then curled it up repeatedly while two fingers played with her drenched folds. He had her writhing and bucking in no time until she sprayed her juices into his mouth.

“Damn, you taste sweet!” he said, grinning and wiping his mouth. “My dick is getting hard again already. How about you suck on it for a bit until it’s flying at full staff again?”

Olivia smiled dreamily as she enjoyed the afterglow of an unexpectedly intense orgasm. “It would be my pleasure to suck that cock, Emmitt.”

He moaned as she started by licking the tip of his pole and licked the entire shaft up and down.

“You have a wicked tongue, my dear,” he sighed.

“Takes one to know one. That was a spectacular orgasm that you gave me. I fully intend to return the favor.”

“Ugh-uh, I just want to enjoy your mouth for a bit before I take that hot, wet pussy. If you make me cum in your mouth, I’m done for. We don’t have time for me to come back for a third go. I will have to book a longer session in the future for that,” he said, winking.

Olivia nearly offered to let him stay longer but figured it would be best to stick to the time allotted for today. She resumed sucking on his ten-inch tool with gusto while she fondled his balls. She smiled inwardly at the realization that he’d taken the time to trim things up for her. She took some time to lick his shaven balls and heard him moan again. She decided to push the envelope and use her tongue on his puckered star.

“Oh fuck, baby,” Emmitt cried out. “That feels amazing, but I’m just looking for a good, old-fashioned suck and fuck.”

Liv giggled and gobbled up his cock again. She knew he’d be back again, and she could try some fun stuff with him then. In the meantime, she sucked on his dick as if her life depended on it.

Emmitt’s balls began to tingle. As much as he was enjoying Olivia’s oral skills, he wanted to fuck that pussy. If he came now, it was all over. He pulled out of her mouth and said, “I know this is probably gonna bore you, but I want to fuck you missionary style. I want to look into your eyes while I plunge into your pussy.”

“Emmitt, I’m not sure how any woman could be bored with the missionary position with a dick as big as yours. You feel free to fuck me any way you want.”

“Get on your back, you sexy little redhead. I’m going to open you up with my prick and fuck you good. You’ll enjoy every minute, I promise.”

Olivia scrambled onto her back and smiled up at Emmitt as he opened her legs, exposing her bare pussy. It glistened with desire and eagerly awaited the huge cock that poked at its entrance. He toyed with her a little before thrusting himself into her.

“Oh, my God! That feels so good inside me,” Liv cried out as she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate Emmitt’s prick. “Mm, fuck me, Emmitt. Fuck me good!”

Emmitt was pleased to see how much Olivia was enjoying. His wife had been a lot like this, vocal and responsive. He gave Olivia what she asked for and banged away at her cervix. He was about to ease up when he saw pure lust on her face. He felt all the familiar signs of a woman about to cum and decided to speed up instead.

“Yes! Fuck, yes! Oh, my God! Please! Fuck me hard, Emmitt!” Liv cried out as her orgasm ripped through her body.

That was all it took for Emmitt’s own need to take over, and he pumped her hard until he exploded inside her.

Steve came seconds later, spilling his seed on his belly. He had wondered beforehand if this guy would be able to make Olivia cum. Now he laughed, knowing that this was the best orgasm of the day for her. He was impressed by this septuagenarian and hoped he would still be able to perform like that when he reached Emmitt’s age.

Emmitt was fully dressed when Olivia came out of the bathroom after cleaning the cum off her face and chest.

“I’m a little sorry that I didn’t take a picture of those sweet tits covered in my cum,” Emmitt said, grinning. “I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I don’t know if I measured up to your other clients, but I know I sure had fun.”

Olivia smiled. “You were amazing. I hope you’ll schedule another appointment soon. I do occasionally get two-hour slots that open up. Or email me, and we can see about fitting you in before or after a shift. Then we can let you cum during the suck and still have time to get you hard again for the fuck!”

“Maybe we could even try something I’ve never done before,” Emmitt said shyly.

“Anal?” Olivia asked.

“Well, that too. I’ve never had a finger in my ass. I really wanted to let you do that today, but I was afraid I’d cum instantly. But I’d sure like to fuck your ass, also.”

“Emmitt, you are so much fun,” Olivia said as she opened the door to see him out.

“Can I have one more kiss before I go?”

Olivia answered by planting a sensual kiss on Emmitt’s mouth.

Emmitt grinned when Liv broke off the kiss. “I’ll be making that next appointment soon.”

Later that night, after Steve reclaimed Olivia in bed, he asked her, “What was your favorite orgasm of the day?”

He fully expected her to say the one with Emmitt, so he was touched when she said, “The one you just gave me.”

Steve smiled. He was one lucky guy!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments