Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's First Shift (Part One)

"He wanted to share her with other men, she found a way to make it happen..."

201
62 Comments 62
22.3k Views 22.3k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"Imagine a hotel where a man can come and have sex with a woman, doing all kinds of things he can't at home, while her husband watches. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Everyone wins at Hot Wife Hotel."

Olivia’s heart was pounding so loudly in her chest that she barely heard as her name was called. She picked up her forms that had been carefully filled out and proceeded to the desk where a rather intimidating woman stood waiting for her.

“Please have a seat. My name is Marilyn and I will be your guide in this whole process,” the woman said rather abruptly.

“I see you have all of your paperwork filled out completely. That’s good,” Marilyn continued. “We have 3 openings in our latest complex and at least 20 candidates. However, you have something that none of the other candidates have that has put you to the head of the line.”

Olivia smiled nervously, “That’s lucky for me I suppose.”

“Yes. Yes, it is,” Marilyn replied curtly. “Although it irks me to have you jump ahead of women who have been on the waiting list for some time, our clients’ desires have to be our first priority.”

Liv wondered what she had that could possibly be so sought after. Then Marilyn reached out and touched Olivia’s hair.

“Is this red your natural hair color?” Marilyn asked.

“Yes!” Olivia answered, suddenly understanding that it was her hair that had helped her get a seat at this desk.

“Here is a folder with all of the information you will need to know. You are expected to show up when you are scheduled. If you can’t make it in, we’d appreciate 24-hour notice whenever possible,” Marilyn said. “We realize that things come up, but you will likely be quite sought after. So, make sure to list what hours you are interested in being available and we will make sure you are kept as busy as you want to be.”

“Thank you very much. I really only want one day per week to start. I was thinking Wednesdays. This is all a bit overwhelming!” Liv said, hoping she wasn’t pissing Marilyn off. But the stern looking, tall blonde seemed pacified by her answer.

“Hours?” she asked, blandly.

“Oh, um, I guess any time between noon and 10:00 p.m. Does that sound like enough availability to start?” Olivia asked shyly.

“It will do for now. You will need to be here a half hour before, so you are ready to begin the moment you first client arrives. So, we will see you this Wednesday at 11:30 a.m.” Marilyn said rising from her chair. “Welcome to Hot Wife Hotel.”

Steve was waiting for her when she got home.

“So, how did it go?” he asked anxiously.

“I’m in!” Olivia answered excitedly. “I start Wednesday. I need to be there at 11:30 though, does that work out for you?”

Steve smiled, “Oh, baby, yes! This is so exciting! You’re still good with this right? I mean, I know we’ve had this fantasy for a long time, but this is a whole lot more than just meeting up with a guy for a little fun. I want to make sure you’re really wanting this and you’re not just doing it for me.”

Liv smiled, “I’m very excited! I want this as much as you do. Finding this group will make it so much easier for us. You won’t have to awkwardly ask any of your friends if they want to fuck your wife, and they pretty much guarantee at least one client per shift.”

“And I can watch if I want to?” Steve asked.

“Of course! According to the information in the folder, you can watch and, possibly, even participate depending on the client. I mean that’s the whole point, right?” Liv asked.

“Yes, and I can’t wait to see you getting fucked by another guy, baby, and then knowing you’re all mine,” Steve said, his eyes full of lust and love.

“Well, I hope you don’t get sick of that,” Olivia chuckled, “because every Wednesday, I will be available during a ten-hour window. That could lend itself to a LOT of guys fucking me. Apparently, redheads are quite in demand. If this goes well, she said I could have however many days I wanted. I just figured we didn’t want to spend all of our spare time at this.”

“Why not?” Steve teased.

“Funny guy!” Liv said, as she gave him a playful tap on the ass. “You don’t want my pussy completely worn out, do you?”

“I probably shouldn’t answer that,” Steve laughed, “because it would be my horny libido talking.”

“You are incorrigible!” She said, pretending to chastise him.

But Olivia knew that this was the perfect way to help Steve’s fantasy become a reality. It was the perfect solution to her becoming a hot wife without the pitfalls. Besides not having to find the willing candidates to fuck her while letting him watch, they wouldn’t have to worry about any personal feelings developing or contracting any undisclosed sexually transmitted diseases.

They had tried swinging, but it always ended up feeling awkward. Besides, Steve really wasn’t interested in having sex with other women. He just wanted to watch other men fuck her; it was a huge turn-on for him.

They had also invited one of Steve’s divorced buddies over to try and fill that need. But he started having feelings for her and that was not at all what this was supposed to be about. So, they stopped inviting him into their bedroom.

Then she was in the locker room one day at the gym after a great workout and happened to overhear two women talking. One was complaining that her husband had such a high sex drive compared to her and joked about wishing sometimes she could just hire a whore to help him out. The other one suggested sending him to a place called Hot Wife Hotel.

“It’s great!” the second woman commented. “They have women there who fuck men while their husbands watch. I sent my husband there and it has been a wonderful solution. He gets sex more often than I am willing to give him. And, apparently, there are women who, by doing this, manage to make their own husbands happy while pleasing mine.”

“Doesn’t that bother you?” the first woman said. “He’s putting his dick in some strange pussy, that’s cheating!”

“It really doesn’t bother me,” the other woman answered. “Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy it, but once a week is plenty for me. He’d fuck every day if he had his way. Now I don’t have to feel guilty that his needs aren’t being met.”

“And these women’s husbands actually want to see your husband fuck their wives?” woman number one asked, dumbfounded at the whole idea of this.

“Apparently so,” the second woman replied. “I guess it takes all kinds. All I know is, things are better at home because he’s happy and I am happy. We still have great sex once a week and he’s not screwing around wining and dining some little slut to get her to sleep with him. He goes to Hot Wife Hotel anywhere from one to three times a week, gets his rocks off, and comes home to enjoy a lovely evening with me playing cards or watching some television.”

Olivia rushed home and did a little research on what this Hot Wife Hotel was all about. The next thing she knew, she was filling out an application to be one of the hot wives. Steve had been delighted at the possibility of being able to watch her be used and give pleasure to other men on a regular basis. It made him proud to know that these men would enjoy what belonged to him. Not that he owned her, of course! She was her own woman, and certainly not a submissive, though she could play that role when men enjoyed it. But it made her happy to please him in this way. He would watch while other men fucked her, sometimes stroking while he did, and then afterward the sex between them was amazing. On occasion, he would join in. That was always fun for Liv. She never minded being taken by two men at once.

She’d always had an incredibly high sex drive, more so that any of her friends. She used to think something was wrong with her for craving sex so often. Then she met Steve and they discovered they were a match made in heaven.

So, on Wednesday morning, they were both excited and nervous and thrilled all rolled into one! Steve had suggested that they abstain from sex for the past four days to make them both all the more eager for her first shift at Hot Wife Hotel. They had decided that he would only watch for the first few times. Olivia knew that he actually preferred it that way. It was she who enjoyed those rare occasions that he would make it a threesome. But she didn’t mind having him just watch either. The fact that seeing her holes being used by other men made his cock ache so badly that he needed to stroke it was a huge turn-on for Liv!

They arrived early as instructed. Olivia had to turn in a bunch of signed waivers and forms before showering and doing her hair and make-up. Her first client would be there at 12:30. He had requested a redhead with big tits in a black negligée and black heels. Her nervousness had subsided, and she felt very confident, for when she answered the door at 12:29, she fit the desired description perfectly.

The man who entered was handsome enough, he was tall with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He said his name was David and that he was happy to finally get exactly what he asked for.

“I understand your husband is watching,” David said. “I promise he will be well entertained. Get down on your knees and take my cock out.”

Olivia was a little taken aback at the lack of small talk, but figured it was just as well. She did as she was told and got down on her knees in front of David. She pulled his cock out of his pants and into her hands. She slowly licked his cock several times before letting it disappear into her mouth. His eyes closed as he moaned, feeling her hands on his balls and her lips on his cock as it banged against the back of her throat. He grabbed two handfuls of silky, red hair and held her head in place as he fucked her throat hard.

Meanwhile, Steve watched as another man’s cock slid in and out of his wife’s pretty mouth. It made his own bulge grow. But for now, he kept it in his pants. He wanted just to watch and enjoy seeing his hot wife being used like a slut.

So, he shifted in his chair and continued enjoying the view of David ramming his thick shaft into Liv’s throat. He could hear her gagging and moaning. Then David’s body tightened as he pulled out and shot his load all over her face and her gorgeous tits.

“Do you like that, whore?” he cried out as he came in spurt after spurt. “I saved up a week’s worth of cum to cover you with, you dirty slut!”

Steve winced as he listened to David talk that way to Olivia. But he saw her wiping the cum from her face and tits and licking it from her fingers while she moaned.

“Yes, I love being covered in your cum like a filthy whore,” she purred.

“Fuck, that was hot!” Steven thought. He made a mental note to try that with her soon. He’d always been reluctant to cum on her instead of in her, because it seemed more husbandly. But this man didn’t see her as someone’s wife, but rather a dirty little slut. Steve’s cock grew harder with that thought.

David put himself back together and helped Olivia to her feet. He gave her a playful swat on the ass and said, “You’re really fucking hot, baby. I will be back again real soon.” Then he walked out of the room.

“Did you see that Steve? Did you enjoy that baby?” Liv asked.

“Oh my god, baby, my cock is so hard,” he answered. “I loved watching him get off and cumming on you like that! I imagine you wish he would have given you some pleasure, but that was really fucking hot to watch.”

“Oh, I may not have had an orgasm, but that certainly brought me pleasure!” Liv admitted. “I felt so slutty! But I need to clean up before my next client, so we can talk more later.”

Steve sat back and wondered what the next client would want to do with her. He had enjoyed watching her blow this guy, but he hoped the next one would use her sweet little pussy.

Her next appointment was for 2:00. This time the request was for her to answer the door in nothing but heels. She was happy to oblige. He was another tall man, but this time he had blonde, shoulder-length hair and piercing blue eyes.

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

“Hi there, I’m Adam” he said, introducing himself. “You are really fucking beautiful!”

“Thank you, I’m Olivia,” she responded, “naked as requested. What would you like to do with me, Adam?”

“I understand your husband is watching, I hope he doesn’t mind if I use all three holes. I have a lot of staying power, so I’m sure you will feel well used before I cum,” he said, rather proud of himself it seemed.

He added, “I’ve never done this before, so I may be a little nervous at the start. But I promise if you get me hard with that pretty little mouth of yours, I will fuck your pussy and your ass nice and hard.”

Olivia smiled, “That sounds delicious, baby! Why don’t you take off your pants and lay back on the bed? I will bring your cock to life with my talented tongue and then you can show me what you can do with it.”

Adam smiled nervously, “I just need to say one thing. I am a married man and I love my wife. She will have sex with me two to three times a week. But she won’t ever suck my cock or take it in her ass. I know that this is cheating. I do have some guilt about that. But maybe I just need to get this out of my system, right? I mean maybe I won’t even enjoy those things as much as I think and it’s a case of fantasy being better than reality.”

Since he seemed like he was just going to keep talking, Liv decided to just start licking and sucking his cock. And, when she heard his first moan, she was sure he would most certainly enjoy those things.

A quick, devious look in Steve’s direction had him needing to take out his own cock to stroke it.

“Mmmmm, FUCK, Olivia! That feels so fucking good! Whatever that thing is you are doing with your tongue, please don’t stop!” Adam said enthusiastically.

She had one hand around the base of his suddenly rigid pole, and the other massaging his balls. He moaned as she slid his cock into her mouth, so warm and inviting! She sucked and fondled for a few moments and then decided he was ready to discover why he’d be back for more. She began to take him further into her mouth with each thrust until she had worked his cock into her throat.

“Oh, God, you little slut, that feels so fucking good!” Adam said as he picked up his pace and started actively fucking her mouth and throat. “That’s right, take my cock all the way in. I want your nose pressed up against my stomach, baby!”

Steve watched as Adam’s cock disappeared deep in Olivia’s throat and moaned. Seeing her take that cock like a dirty slut made him so fucking hot and so proud that she was his wife. He had to take his hand off his own cock for a moment, so he didn’t cum too soon. He wanted to enjoy this show.

Adam instinctively grabbed Olivia’s head and started pushing it down, causing her to gag a little on his cock. He started to ease up a little, concerned that he might be a little too zealous as he fucked her face. But she grabbed his hips and, without a word, encouraged him to keep pumping.

She felt his balls tighten and remembered, too late, that this was supposed to be foreplay. But there was no stopping now. She wanted him to experience the intense orgasm that she would give him, and she squeezed tightly around the base and gripped his sac.

By this point, Steve was stroking his cock again and felt his own orgasm building. And, while Adam cried out “Oh, FUCK, that was amazing!” as he shot his load down Liv’s throat, Steve came hard too, covering his stomach with his own cum.

Adam looked down at Olivia, “I fucking loved that! I’ve never experienced anything like that before. You’re amazing!”

Olivia smiled and said, “I’m so glad you enjoyed, Adam. You were delicious!”

Adam sighed, “I know I said I was going to fuck all your holes, but I think maybe that’s all I can handle tonight. I can usually last a lot longer, but I’m typically a one and done kind of guy. But I’d like to make you cum if that’s okay with you.”

“If you’d like to, that’s great. But it isn’t necessary, Adam,” she assured him.

“I’d like to,” he said. “It’s been years since I’ve enjoy eating pussy. My wife wants no part of that. I am not even sure I’m any good at it anymore, but I’d love to try.”

Olivia gave her answer by laying back on the bed and spreading her legs. Adam grinned and moved toward the bed and began licking her sweet pussy. Steve wiped up his mess and focused his attention on Liv’s face. He knew every look and would be able to tell if Adam still had oral skills or not by her expressions.

Adam’s tongue seemed to remember the basics and Olivia was enjoying well enough. Then he got brave and use her own juices to lube up her ass. Satisfactory performance turned into delight as he slid a finger into her ass while he licked and sucked her clit. Two fingers from his other hand found their way inside her dripping wet cunt and the triple assault on her senses was enough to push her right up to the edge, and then tumbling over!

“Fuck yeah!” Liv cried out as she bucked against Adam’s hands. She came hard, squirting her nectar into his mouth. He was stunned but seemed quite proud of himself.

“Did you like that, baby?” he said, while planting soft kisses around her mound and her tummy.

“Immensely!” she answered honestly. She hadn’t expected him to make her cum so hard. But once he got past being nervous, he was quite talented with his mouth and fingers.

He smiled at her, “Thank you, Olivia. And thank you for letting me return the favor.”

“You’re more than welcome, Adam. I hope that you will come back and visit again,” she said nearly purring.

Steve chuckled. Oh, she enjoyed all right, and so did he. He’ll be back.

Adam became nervous again and said, “I don’t know. I’d like to. But, well, I think I should go for now. I know I have more time, but I well, this was a lot for me to process.”

Olivia laughed softly, “It’s totally fine, I understand. You were wonderful. Please ask for me again if you come back to Hot Wife Hotel.”

After Adam left, Steve came out and said, “I’m not sure which was hotter, when you made him cum or when he made you cum. Unfortunately, I shot my load when he did, so it’s hard to tell as I was enjoying my own afterglow during the onslaught of your delicious pussy. But, as you can see, watching him reclaim his oral skills has made me hard again.”

Olivia smiled and said, “I still have one more scheduled appointment, but I could use your help. The next man wants to fuck a hot wife who has her husband’s cum inside her. I was just going to tell him that Adam’s cum was my husband’s, but as he came down my throat, that’s not going to work. He will be here at 3:30, but since Adam left early, we’d have enough time for you to fuck me and leave a deposit for him.”

“How are you supposed to let him in and not have my cum run down your leg?” Steve asked devilishly.

“I’m supposed to leave the door propped open a little and let him just enter on his own. His name is Ray and he has long black hair and blue eyes according to the reservation. He’s a repeat customer to Hot Wife Hotel, so Marilyn gave permission for him to let himself in,” Olivia explained.

“If he’s a repeat customer, I wonder why he selected you specifically. Maybe he’s looking for fresh meat,” Steve joked.

“A new pussy to try, I suppose, as I would hardly consider myself fresh meat with your cum in me,” she teased back.

“Well, we better get started so we can make sure I leave your pussy dirty for Ray,” Steve grinned.

“I’ve never considered that a man would want to fuck a pussy with another man’s cum in it,” she said as she laid back down on the bed.

“Haven’t you ever heard of sloppy seconds?” he asked.

“I guess, I just didn’t know that was really a turn-on for some guys,” she answered, spreading her legs for Steve.

“Not so fast, my eager little slut. I want a little oral action before I fuck your sweet pussy,” Steve demanded.

Olivia stayed on her back and said, “Straddle me and feed me your cock, baby.”

Steve did exactly that, enjoying her mouth for a couple of minutes before moving his thick rod between her legs. “How do you want it baby? Slow and steady or hard and fast?”

Olivia was fingering her clit and said, “Hard and fast! I’m going to cum soon.”

“My good little whore! Sucking my cock gets your pussy all hot, doesn’t it?” he asked as he slid his cock into her hot, needy pussy.

He wasted no time and started pumping her hard. They were both panting and moaning and didn’t see that her next client had arrived early. Ray stepped in quietly and watched this man fuck Olivia with wild abandon. He felt his cock growing as the man cried out, “I’m gonna cum in your slutty little cunt and leave it dirty for Ray!” He was delighted that he was finally going to get what he wanted. But he was even more aroused getting to watch it happen.

Olivia came hard as Steve shot his load inside her. Ray decided to take off his pants so he could experience something he never had before, fucking a man’s wife mere seconds after he came inside her.

Olivia’s eyes were still closed when Steve slipped out of her and rolled off the bed. He was startled to see Ray but stayed quiet as he figured out quickly what Ray intended to do.

Without a word, Ray climbed on the bed and slid his hard shaft into Olivia’s cunt and moaned.

Olivia’s eyes flew open and she was about to protest, but Steve was at the head of the bed and covered her mouth with his hand.

“Ray’s gonna fuck your dirty cunt and I’m gonna watch him up-close. Be a good girl and take his cock for me, my sweet little whore,” Steve moaned.

Steve lifted her head and slid behind her so he could hold onto her arms over her head. Olivia moaned, realizing that Steve was finally going to get to hold her down while another man fucked her, one of his greatest fantasies. She pretended to struggle a little, which had both men so completely turned on that no one noticed that Marilyn had entered to room to find out why the door was left open.

Marilyn was about to intervene when she realized this scene was turning her on. She cupped one of her own breasts and lifted her skirt to find her pussy sopping wet. She stood there, fingering her clit while she watched Steve holding Olivia in place so Ray could fuck her already-used pussy.

Eventually Steve was so hard again, he moved slightly so he could slide his cock in her mouth. Marilyn took a step closer to the bed, continuing the self-assault on her clit while she shoved two fingers from her other hand into her pussy. Ray was pumping into Olivia, getting so fucking hot that her husband was holding her down for him to use. Olivia’s pussy was enjoying the thick cock ramming furiously into her needy hole. And Steve was in heaven as he fed his cock into her talented mouth.

Olivia came first, starting a chain reaction. Ray felt her pussy squeeze his cock with her orgasm and rammed in for one final thrust, shooting his cum deep inside to mix with her husband’s. Steve pushed his rigid shaft into Liv’s throat and shot his load seconds later. Marilyn, now leaning against the wall, cried out, “Oh, my fucking God!” as she came too, squirting all over her hands. The room reeked of sex, and they were all a mess and completely spent.

Marilyn, clearly embarrassed by her actions, slipped out quietly and went to her office to clean up.

Ray broke the silence and held out a hand, “I’m Ray. You must be Olivia’s husband.”

Steve grinned and shook Ray’s hand, “I’m Steve. Thank you for fucking my wife.”

Olivia smiled and said, “Well, seeing has how this was my last appointment of the day, I am going to go shower.”

Steve gave Liv a swat on the ass as she headed toward the bathroom. She turned around seductively and teased, “Would you gentlemen like to join me? I could really use some help washing my back.”

Steve and Ray grinned at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Steve nodded at Ray and said, “Let’s go help her. She’s great in the shower too!”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments