Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This was a long time coming. I apologize for the delay. This one is short, and not a lot going on here, but setting the table for things to come. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy. As always, thanks for reading!"

He laughed softly, as he opened the door and walked across the hall to his room. He grabbed some clothes from his dresser and started getting dressed.  

Emily sighed, then followed. She walked into the room, walked over to the desk, and leaned against it, watching him get dressed. She loved watching the muscles move under his skin. The way the clothes hid the bulges of his strength and his manhood. She found herself amazed by the fact that he had so much strength but when dressed, there did not seem to be anything that special about him. She closed her eyes and she could feel his energy pulsing through the room. She could feel it pulsing in her. She sighed contentedly, opened her eyes and started getting dressed. After Emily had fit her panties around her waist and had finished getting her bra in place, Ragden came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against him. She sighed in pleasure as his hands came up and cupped her breasts softly. His breath was soft in her ear as he looked down into her cleavage.  

His voice was soft, "I think you might need a new bra. This one seems a bit... tight."  

Emily sighed against Ragden, enjoying his presence against her back. She could feel the thickness of his cock pressed against her ass and licked her lips. Then she looked at her cleavage, her breasts, the tightness of her bra around her chest. She tried to adjust it but still found it a bit tight.  

"You’re right, this seems... tight. I wonder how that happened."   

"I suppose you could ask your folks to take you shopping this weekend while I'm at the beach, or we can go together when I get back."  

Ragden smiled mischievously as he released her and stepped back.  

Ragden turned to the doorway and spied Aria there, watching. He walked over to her and took her hands in his, pulled her into the room and hugged her tightly. He felt her naked body against him. He kissed her softly on the lips, then he drew back from her and nodded to his desk. "Time to get dressed, love. We'll have time to play later. Promise."  

Aria gazed up at Ragden, her blue eyes sparkling with desire. Her skin flushed with the intensity of the emotions coursing through her. She felt his strong embrace envelop her and she sighed deeply. She felt safe and secure in his arms. She felt the weight of his promise in her heart and knew that she would be able to indulge in all the pleasure he had to offer her later. She smiled up at him, her cheeks flushed, her breath catching in her throat as she gazed up at him.  

"Okay, I will get dressed," Aria whispered, as she stepped away from him, turning towards her clothes that lay neatly folded on the floor beside the bed.  

Ragden followed her, his hands trailing along her waist, cupping her ass softly. He leaned against her bare back and kissed her on the shoulder. Then he stepped away as Sarah came walking into the room. He stepped over to Sarah.  

Sarah walked into the room. She looked over and saw Emily mostly dressed, just fixing her blouse around her bosom, straining to get it tied properly into place. She saw Aria just slipping her panties up her legs and licking her lips. Then her eyes found Ragden, sauntering over to her, fully clothed. At first, she thought him meek, small and someone easily missed when looking over a crowd. Then she blinked, and his power and strength flowed over her. She sighed in pleasure as his hands curled around her waist and pulled her body against his. She could feel the bulge of his cock in his shorts pressed against her as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.  

Ragden drew back softly from Sarah, looked her in the eyes and kissed her softly. Then he pulled back from her and gestured to her clothes. "You need to get dressed my love. We need to get going. Breakfast and school..."  

Aria gazed up at Ragden. Her body still trembled with the aftermath of the intense pleasure she had just experienced. She nodded in agreement, understanding the need to get ready for the day ahead. She quickly dressed herself. Pulled on her skirt and socks, leaving her breasts bare. She glanced over at Emily, who was also getting dressed.  

"Alright, we should probably get moving,"  

Ragden stepped back from Sarah and handed her the neatly folded pile of clothes, then leaned against the wall and watched the three women get dressed. His smile never left his face. He watched the clothes cover their breasts and their asses. He loved watching every inch of them. His eyes lingered on Aria's bare chest, waiting for her to cover herself.  

Aria gazed back at Ragden, her blue eyes sparkling with lust and satisfaction. Her body still quivered with the aftermath of the intense pleasure she had just experienced. She carefully put on her top, covering her breasts. She looked at him over her shoulder, biting her lower lip slightly.  

"There. I'm dressed now."  

As Aria turned to face him fully, Emily followed suit, putting on her top and fastening her skirt, giving her ample cleavage and a hint of her curves underneath.  

Ragden smiled in satisfaction, eyeing them both with love. Then he turned to Sarah, laughed, and slapped her bare ass playfully. "Sarah, you really need to dress darlin'."  

Sarah put a hand to her chest and batted her eyelashes in mock outrage. "Me? Am I holding you up?" Sarah giggled and shook her ass just out of reach of Ragden. Then grabbed her panties and sexily slid them up halfway up her legs. Then she bent over and reached between her legs and spread her labial lips for Ragden to see. "Oh... Darling," she moaned softly, "My hole is so empty without you."  

Ragden eyed her pussy, watching its dampness drip down her legs. His cock throbbed against his shorts. He stepped forward and slapped her ass, hard, leaving a red mark. She gasped in pleasure. Then Ragden slipped a finger into her pussy, stroked her insides, then slipped his finger out and stepped back.  

Ragden laughed lustily, "Get dressed."  

Sarah moaned softly, pouting. Then she stood, pulled up her panties and giggled. She grabbed the rest of her clothing and dressed quickly. Emily laughed at Sarah as she walked over and wrapped herself around Ragden. Her right arm circled his waist. She leaned into him and kissed him softly on the lips. Aria finished dressing, walked over, pulled herself against Ragden's right side, and slipped her left arm around his waist. As she pulled herself against him, he leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. Sarah finished getting dressed, turned, and pouted. She strutted up to him, shaking her hips with each step in an exaggerated, sexual walk. Then she spun in place and pushed her ass against his groin. She ground herself against him, feeling his cock throb through his shorts.  

"I'm dressed now," she purred, rubbing her ass against his groin.  

Ragden laughed lustily, placed his hands on her ass and gripped her hips firmly. He slapped her ass playfully again. Causing her to gasp softly in pleasure. Then he reached down and pulled her up against him. She sighed in pleasure as he kissed her softly on the lips. Then he released her and opened the door, stepping into the hall. Sarah groaned and waited for Aria and Emily to follow Ragden, then followed.  

Ragden led the way down the stairs through the living room into the kitchen. Jennifer was busy making food. She had four plates prepared and was bringing them to the table as they walked in.  

"Good morning lovers!" Jennifer said cheerfully as she set the plates down. Then she walked over and hugged each of them in turn, squeezing them tightly against her firm bosom. "Eat! Eat! or you will be late for school!"  

"Good morning, Jennifer!" Aria called cheerfully; her voice bright with happiness. She turned to Jennifer, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Did you make breakfast especially for us? We are starving!"  

"Of course!" Jennifer said cheerfully as she went back into the kitchen to clean up the pans. "Now eat!"  

Ragden slid into a chair and started eating ravenously. Aria sank into the chair next to him, while Sarah and Emily sat across. They all consumed their meal quickly and in silence. Then they handed their plates to Jennifer, who started cleaning them. As they headed for the door, Jennifer called out, "Have a great day at school! Ragden, do not forget, we will pick you up after school!"   

The four of them headed out the front door, down the walkway to the sidewalk and headed to school. They walked close together, enjoying the proximity to each other. "Where would everyone like to meet up for lunch?"  

Aria smiled brightly, her blue eyes twinkling with excitement as she walked alongside Sarah and Emily towards school, her heart racing with anticipation. She could not wait to spend more time with her friends and share more intimate moments with them. She loved the feeling of being so close to them and the knowledge that they were all in this together.  

"We could just find an empty classroom or something," Aria suggested, her voice light and inviting, as she thought about how much fun it would be to have more private time with Sarah and Emily during the day. "Or maybe even just sit outside in the courtyard if it's nice out – that always feels good on a day like today."  

Ragden pulled Emily against his side, his lips brushing her forehead, "What about you love? What sounds good to you?"  

Emily smiled up at Ragden, her arm snaking around his waist as they walked. She rested her head against his side and shrugged against him, "Doesn't really matter to me, as long as we are all together."

Ragden smiled then reached out and grabbed Sarah's ass playfully, cupping the firmness of her. "What about you, Sarah? Do you have a preference?"  

Sarah gasped in pleasure and spun on the spot. She grinned mischievously and flashed her skirt up at Ragden and Emily, showing her pink panties, damp with her desire. She bit her lip as she dropped her skirt back in place. Sarah's voice was low with desire and sexual tension, "Why don't we go back to my place and fuck on the kitchen table?"  

LizaStefano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizaStefano

Ragden laughed, reached out and pulled Sarah against his body. His cock throbbed against her through his shorts. He reached down and cupped her ass, pulling her firmly against him, making sure she could feel his cock. He kissed her softly on the lips and smiled down at her.  

"That sounds like an entertaining option, as long as everyone else is okay with it."  

Aria’s blue eyes sparkled at the thought, as she bit her lip and looked from Sarah to Emily and then Ragden, "Mm... I think we can do that."  

Ragden smiled, as they kept walking towards school. He playfully slapped Sarah's ass with one hand while he squeezed Emily's waist along his side with the other. "Sounds like a plan, then. Shall we meet at Emily's locker and head that way then at lunch?"  

All three women nodded. Sarah giggled and then dashed off into the halls towards her first class. Aria pulled herself against Ragden, her arms reaching around his waist, and pulling herself against his body. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she kissed him passionately on the lips. Aria smiled and licked her lips, then turned and walked off to her class.  

Ragden turned to Emily and pulled her against him. Feeling her warmth and passion, her love. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Then deeper as she pulled him against her, her lips parting, her tongue dancing with his. They stood embracing for a minute, other students whistling at them and making comments as they walked by. Neither Ragden nor Emily paid them any mind. Then they broke, breathless, their bodies throbbing for each other. Ragden took a soft step back from her, not wanting to leave. Then the bell rang. He stepped forward and gave her one last kiss before dashing off to his class.  

Emily stood for a moment in the hall, watching as Ragden jogged off to his class. So much had happened in such a short amount of time. Her life had been turned upside down. She could not remember a time when she felt so loved, cherished, or desired. Her heartbeat was in her throat as Ragden went around the corner. Once he was out of sight, it was like the spell was broken. She suddenly noticed other students watching her. She blushed, pulled her bag against her chest and hurried off to class.  

The first couple of classes flew by for Ragden. He found the texts easy to read, the lectures made sense. He did not find himself struggling to keep up with the material. The only problem he did have was staying focused on the material. His mind kept wandering to the experiences of the previous night, and that morning. He had never imagined that all three women would want to spend so much time with him. Each was incredible and unique. He was eager to see them again and see where things went. He was a little sad that he would not be able to spend the weekend with them. His dad had been a bit mysterious about the weekend. He knew something major was going on this weekend, but neither Jennifer nor Michael would say much about it. He hoped to learn more on the way there after school. After third period, Ragden gathered his stuff and headed to his next class. As he rounded the corner, hugging the wall to avoid the crowd, he almost ran over Sarah. He stopped just short. She stood there coyly, her hands clasped in front of her, blinking demurely up at him.  

Aria stepped around the corner, cozying up to Sarah, and looking up at Ragden. Sarah looked at Ragden with a seductive gaze, her hands clasped demurely before her, her body tense with expectation, and her heart racing with excitement.  

"Hey Ragden," Aria said softly, her voice barely audible over the noise of the hallway, "We wanted to talk to you about something important."  

Ragden blinked looking from Sarah to Aria. He gulped slowly and found his voice, “Of course. What can I do for you?"  

Aria gazed up at him, her hands resting on his chest, her fingers lightly tracing patterns on his shirt.  

"Mm... Please make Sarah feel good too," she said softly, her voice barely audible, but filled with sincerity.   

Ragden cocked an eyebrow at Sarah. Then he looked at Aria. He leaned over and kissed Aria softly on the forehead. Then he did the same for Sarah. "Don't you two have a class you need to get to? Can this wait until lunch? We only have one more class."

"Yeah, we do. But we can just skip it. No one will notice if we're a few minutes late." Aria said, her voice breathless with anticipation. Sarah bit her lower lip nervously but nodded in agreement. Sarah looked back at Ragden, and then back at Aria, both wanting this moment together.  

"Actually, everyone noticed when I was late yesterday. If it happens again, well... that would be bad. I'm sorry. Just... wait an hour? Please?"  

"An hour," Aria whispered, her voice barely audible, "I promise. I won't be late again."  

Ragden laughed, then pulled Aria into a warm hug and squeezed her against him. Then he kissed her softly on the lips and released her. Then he reached over and pulled Sarah against him. Sarah moaned softly her hands caressing his groin, feeling the size of his cock through his shorts. Ragden kissed her softly on the lips. "Go, get to class. I'll see you at lunch."  

Aria and Sarah pouted but hurried off. Sarah kept looking over her shoulder as Aria pulled her along. Ragden smiled at them, then rushed off to his next classroom.  

Ragden hurried to class and got through the door as the bell rang. The teacher glared at him as he moved quickly to his seat.  

As Ragden took his seat, the large football player in the seat next to him elbowed him, snickering. "Bathroom issues again, eh Rag?"   

Ragden glared at him for a moment. The other man snickered to himself as the teacher rapped his knuckles on the chalkboard calling everyone's attention to the work written there. The rest of the class went well enough. Math was not a hard subject for Ragden, and it came easily enough to him. As the bell rang, the teacher reminded them about the test on Monday. Ragden nodded as he grabbed his bag and headed towards Emily's locker. He could hear the football player, Roy, snickering behind his back. Ragden ignored him as he headed to Emily's locker.  

Ragden walked to Emily's locker, feeling an extra spring in his step. They had a whole ninety minutes before their next class started. Lots of time for whatever the women had in mind. As he rounded the corner, he saw that only Emily was at her locker. Sarah and Aria were nowhere to be seen, yet. Ragden walked up and Emily turned to see him at the last minute, a huge grin spreading across her face. She reached out to him and draped her arms around his neck as he came up to her. His arms slipped around her waist as she drew him down to kiss her lips. Her red hair danced along her back as she pressed her lips firmly against his. He pulled her body tight against him, feeling his loins stirring against her. Their kiss was passionate, their tongues tasting each other, their pulses speeding up. They broke away breathlessly but kept their bodies firmly against each other.  

Emily smiled, her whole face lighting up. "Hey there lover," she whispered breathlessly, "Ready for lunch?"  

Ragden nodded, his hands cupping her ass and pulling her groin against his, his cock throbbing against her. She looked down and a knowing smile spread across her face. She licked her lips seductively. Ragden laughed and kissed her again, not as passionately.  

Ragden smiled at Emily as he felt Sarah's presence coming up behind him. Sarah wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled herself against his back. Her body pressed tightly against him. She drank in his warmth and love, feeling it pulse off him. She needed his presence, she had felt empty without him, and being here now, against him, made her heartbeat with joy.  

Sarah whispered against his back, softly, her voice muffled through his clothes, "I missed you. Can we go now?"  

Emily smiled, looking down at Sarah's arms, watching her hands snake down over Ragden's groin, and stroke his cock through his shorts. Ragden laughed softly, the sound sensual, sending shivers down both women's backs.  

"Not yet. We are still waiting for Aria."   

Emily stepped back from Ragden, pouting softly as Sarah slipped around the front and buried her face in his chest. She took a hitched breath. A concerned look slipped across Emily's face, and she bent down and kissed Sarah softly on the cheek, resting her hand on her back.  

Aria came around the corner and spied Ragden, Emily, and Sarah. She felt her heart swell, her pulse quickened, and her breath grew short. She ran to them and threw her arms around all of them hugging them. She kissed Sarah and Emily softly on the lips. Then looked up at Ragden, apologetically. "Sorry, I'm late. I had to collect homework assignments."  

Ragden smiled down at her, cupping her cheek softly. She nuzzled into his warm hand, kissing his hand softly. "It's okay love. We are just glad you made it."   

Ragden pulled Aria against him, Sarah moved reluctantly to the side, allowing Aria to hug Ragden. He kissed her softly on the lips, feeling her pulse beat faster, the desire on her skin. He smiled at her.  

"Okay, now we can go."   

He pulled Aria and Sarah along behind him, as Emily walked a half step ahead of them as they headed to Sarah's house.  

Aria snuggled close to Ragden, feeling his strong warmth envelop her. She felt safe and secure in his embrace. She felt Sarah move away, giving her space to be closer to Ragden. Aria gazed up at Ragden, her eyes filled with gratitude and love as he held her close, feeling the beats of her heart accelerate in his chest. She felt Sarah's disappointment but understood that they needed this time together. "Thank you," Aria whispered, her voice barely audible, as they walked towards Sarah's house, Emily leading the way. 

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments