Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's second surprise when i got home from work

36
10 Comments 10
34.2k Views 34.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
It had been a few months since what happened in my last story, but the thoughts still lingered in my mind every few days. The things my wife lets me do to her is one of the very reasons I held onto her. One question that kept popping into my mind was what would she do next? This is what happened.

I was just plodding away at work as I always do, but for some reason my wife kept messaging me constantly all day. 'When are you coming home' and 'You should knock off early today' seemed to be the common trend. I just thought she was bored and sick of being at home alone.

Finally, in mid afternoon I gave in and said I’ll be home in an hour. I finished what I was doing, jumped in the car and headed home. For the whole drive home I was trying work out why she was so desperate to get me home early. She must be really bored or lonely I thought.

I rounded the corner, pulled into the driveway, and parked the car. I unlocked the door and walked inside. That’s when I heard it again, the unmistakable sounds of people moaning in pleasure.

'YES, it’s happening again' I said to myself, but as I walk around the corner into the lounge I notice there isn’t a porn movie playing this time.

'This is different,' I think to myself. That’s when I notice the sounds I am hearing are actually coming from towards our bedroom. Now I am really intrigued. I slowly and quietly walk up the hallway towards the bedroom to try and catch a sneak peek as to the actions happening in there. I make it to the end of the hall and peer around the corner of the doorway trying to remain as inconspicuous as possible. Then I see it, there is my wife, lying naked on the bed with an unknown woman between her legs absolutely going to town on what I can clearly see, is a soaking wet pussy.

Instantly, my cock is as rock hard as it has ever been. I had to adjust my pants to try and relieve some pressure building up down there. I continue to watch this for I don’t know how long when all of a sudden they start moving and changing positions. I quickly get out of sight to not get caught watching just yet. When I hear them start moaning again I look around the corner again to see that the other woman is now on her back with her pussy facing me and my wife has joined her in the sixty-nine position. This other woman’s pussy is now in clear view to me and I can’t help but notice it’s an almost exact copy of how my wife’s looks, bald as can be, tightly packed inside where it should be and it seems to be as wet, if not wetter, than how my wife’s looked only moments earlier. I start pinching myself thinking I have surely died and am in heaven for this to be happening to me.

I continue to watch as my wife buries her face in the other woman’s unbelievably hot pussy and when they both scream out in what must have been a massive orgasm for each of them. They recover quickly and continue with what they are doing when all of a sudden my wife slowly lifts her head up, looks up at me as if she knew I was here all along, winks, smiles and mouths the words, “I love you.”

Fuck I love this woman. As much as I know she does this for my pleasure, I also know she gets a bonus out of it too.

A few wonderful minutes later, she looks my way again, puts her finger to her mouth to say 'shhhhh', and motions me in to the room. I get on my knees and sneak my way into the room ensuring I make no sound at all. I make it to within inches of this stranger’s beautiful pussy. I can’t believe what’s in front of my eyes. My wife lifts her head up off the pussy to give me passionate embrace while moaning from the pussy licking this other woman is giving her. My wife then grabs my head and pushes me in the direction of the stranger’s pussy. I slide my tongue along her slit stopping only to give her engorged clit a little flick with my tongue. I am surprised I haven’t blown all over the place because I am in that much of a euphoric state. I could only hope I could hold it off long enough to ensure I could fuck this stranger’s pussy. After what seemed like an eternity of licking, sucking and caressing this pussy, my wife must have thought it’s my time to finally get a bit of action.

She motions for me to stand up in front of her.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

Thinking we would get caught by this seemingly unsuspecting woman, I was hesitant, but as she was so engrossed in my wife’s pussy I don’t think she had any idea what was going on. Finally I got to feel the warmth of my wife’s hot wet mouth wrapped around my steel-like hard cock. I felt like I was floating above the action in our marital bed just watching what was happening. I was getting to watch as this unknown stranger continues to grind her face into my wife’s pussy while my wife sucked me off like the pro she is. All this while maintaining a caressing hand on the other woman’s pussy so as not to arouse suspicion something else was going on.

After one of the best blow jobs I had ever received, she releases my cock from her mouth and goes back to burying her face in the pussy below us. A few seconds later she grabs my cock in her hand and pulls me towards the dripping wet pussy in front of us. After one last suck of my cock to ensure everything is wet enough, she directs my cock to the opening of the stranger’s pussy, and in one swift movement she grabs me from behind and rams me deep into the waiting pussy. The stranger stops what she is doing and almost bolts upright in shock of what just happened.

My wife assures her it’s alright and gently pushes her back to a laying position. She then motions to me to continue. Obviously I obliged, and started to slowly slide in and out this new pussy, allowing her to adjust to the size of my cock. While I’m doing this my wife gets up, turns around and lies back on top of other woman and immediately begins to passionately kiss her with an intensity I have never seen before. Obviously, she is as turned on as I am.

After slowly sliding in and out of the stranger’s pussy and listening to her softly moan and groan into my wife's waiting mouth, I look down to see drops of wetness dripping from my wife’s pussy onto the other woman’s pussy. This makes me wild, so I decide it's time she gets a bit of the action as well. I slide my soaking wet cock out of the stranger as she gasps and slide it straight into my wife’s eager pussy. She screams as the base of my cock reaches her pussy. I get into a bit of a steady rhythm with her, ensuring with every stroke deep into her, I swing my balls up to make contact with her clit. She loves this and it’s now her moaning into the other woman’s mouth as they continue to make out passionately between screams of pleasure.

I decide the next option has to be what I’ve seen many times before in porn. I slide out of my wife and slide into the other woman, then out of her and back into my wife. I continue this action for as long as I possibly can not wanting this to end ever. It looks like the women have another idea for some fun. My wife pushes me out of her pussy and tells me to lie on my back. How could I say no when my wife grinds her pussy into my face while I feel the stranger impale herself on my cock. They both continue to grind on both ends of my body while continuing to passionately make out and caress each other breasts.

I had unfortunately come to the point where I couldn’t take any more. “I’m going to cum,” I muffle through my wife’s pussy.

When they hear this they both look at each other as if they had planned something special. They jump up off me, kneel down on the floor, and both women in unison say, “Cover us in cum.”

I was in heaven. They started making out while running their hands all over each others breasts and pussies.

I had reached the point of no return. I scream,“I’m Cumming!”

The women look up at me, awaiting their prize when I unleash the biggest load of cum I have ever seen, all over their awaiting faces and breasts. They both lean forward, taking it in turns to suck the remaining cum from my slowly softening cock.

When I have nothing left to give, the focus their attention on each other. They each take it turns to lick up all the cum off the other ensuring not a single drop was left behind.

After a passionate embrace they face me again when the stranger says “Hi, I’m Erin. It’s nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing your hot wife with me.”

“Anytime you want to do this again, you are more than welcome to join us,” I say.

Best wife ever.

Published 
Written by VoyeuristicHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments