Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife having anniversary fun!

25
2 Comments 2
28.6k Views 28.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was Mike and Chloe's anniversary weekend, so Mike decided to take Chloe away overnight. The trip would start with a bit of shopping followed by plenty of eating and drinking. They said goodbye to the children and boarded the northbound train. Once they got going Mike opened a bottle of bubbly.

"What are you up to?" quizzed Chloe. "I thought this trip was about retail therapy, not a boozy one," she said.

"I just thought we could have a glass or two to help with the journey," Mike explained.

After a couple of glasses Chloe was feeling more than relaxed. It was unusual for just the two of them to be on their own.

The train wasn't overly busy, so Mike thought he would try his luck with a few dares for his sexy wife.

"Show me a nipple?" was his first dare.

"No I'm not. Someone might see!" Chloe replied.

"That's the whole point. I want you to flash your titties at someone," Mike said.

"You're just a dirty bastard!" Chloe grinned.

"I know and you love it! Come on. Don't let me down!" Mike said hopefully.

Over Mikes' shoulder Chloe could see the guard collecting tickets at the end of the carriage. As he approached she adjusted her vest top to reveal both of her nipples. The look on the guard's face was priceless. So was the look on Mike's face.

This set the tone for the rest of the trip with Chloe becoming more and more daring. At one point she was rubbing Mikes' cock through his jeans, whilst an elderly couple sat on the other side of the aisle. Mike returned the favour by stroking Chloe's lace covered pussy with his foot, making her wonderfully moist.

Before long they'd reached their destination, jumped in a cab and made their way to the hotel.

Once at the hotel Chloe wanted to freshen up, before they went on their shopping spree. Mike stopped her as she was about to enter the bathroom, lifted her brown corduroy skirt and snuck his hand into her damp knickers. She felt so moist and juicy he slid two fingers into her pussy.

"Make me cum," said Chloe.

"Not yet my love, not yet. Give me your knickers," was Mikes' reply.

She stepped out of her knickers and handed them to Mike.

"That's the last time this weekend you'll be wearing any," Mike said.

Chloe came out the bathroom asking about Mikes plan.

"Well, I want you to do as I tell you. I want you to show off your neatly trimmed pussy when you feel you can,
as often as you can," he continued.

For once he enjoyed being in control. Normally Chloe was the bossy bitch who didn't give a fuck about anyone or anything, including Mike.

"Okay," she replied. "What do I get in return?"

"A weekend to remember," he answered.

After a while they were soon in the shopping mall.

"I need some new training shoes," Chloe said.

"Okay. No problem," replied Mike

Mike had almost forgotten about his knickerless wife until the young shop assistant had knelt in front of her.

"Would you like your feet measured, Madam?" asked the young lad,

"Why not?" she replied.

Slipping off her boots she slowly opened her thighs, giving the lad a perfect view of her pussy. Judging by the colour his cheeks turned he saw everything. This only encouraged Chloe to be more daring. Her skirt rode up a little, exposing more of her pussy to her new admirer. He sat on the floor transfixed by what was in front of him.
His erect penis was visible through his shorts. He adjusted himself as he stood up to get Chloe her chosen training shoe.

When he returned Chloe put them on. She stood up, turned away from him and bent over to tie her laces. Her beautiful naked firm ass cheeks were just inches from the young lad. She did the obligatory walk up and down the shop. She returned to her seat, said she wasn't sure and wanted to think about it, putting her boots back on. They walked out of the shop.

"Oh my fucking God! That is so fucking dirty! I love it!" exclaimed Chloe. "I want to do it again!"

Holding hands and smiling at one another they carried on with their shopping trip.

"I need to go in here," said Chloe, pulling them into a large department store. Grabbing a few items to try on, she made her way to the fitting rooms. At the entrance the assistant enquired how many items she had.
 
"Just the two," was her reply.

"You can help yourself to any cubicle," the assistant said.

Chloe entered one of the cubicles leaving the curtain slightly open. As she started to undress Chloe could see the reflection of the female assistant watching her. As her skirt hit the floor she gave the girl a cheeky grin.

Chloe tried on the first outfit which was rather revealing, she walked past the assistant to Mike to see what he thought of it.

"Beautiful darling, buy it," said Mike

Returning to the cubicle she gave the girl another cheeky smile.

"Excuse me Miss. My zip seems to be stuck," Chloe lied.

The young girl made her way over and gently unzipped the dress. It hit the floor revealing Chloe's naked back and ass cheeks. The young girl ran her fingers down Chloe's back, sending a shiver down her spine. Chloe turned to the girl, thanking her, her naked chest on show. The girl stepped forward cupping each of her firm breasts and tweeked Chloe's erect nipples. Both women lent forward and started kiss, exploring each other's tongues while the assistant's hand slid down Chloe's front to her pussy.

"Excuse me. Can anyone help?" came a call from the entrance of the changing room. The girls sexual encounter was broken by another customer.

Chloe didn't bother with the other outfit. She got dressed, smiled at the young girl and left.

"What have you been doing?" asked Mike.

"I'll tell you later. Shall we get a drink?" replied Chloe.

They sat at the bar for an hour or so, talking, laughing and drinking cocktails.

"Oh my!" said Chloe.

"What now?" asked Mike

"Look what has just walked in," she said.

Mike turned to see, two tall well built men enter the bar.

"Here we go," thought Mike.

They sat at a table just away from Mike and Chloe.

"Do you dare me?" asked Chloe.

"Dare you to do what?" replied Mike.

"Flash those two my pussy!" she said.

"Do it, you dirty bitch!" Mike laughed.

Chloe spun her bar stool to the direction of the two men and eased her legs apart.

BritanyWonder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyWonder

The one lad saw straight away and nudged his pal. They both sat there gawping at this thirty-six-year-old milf and her neatly trimmed, moist pussy.

"Haha! I love it. I love being a tease!" exclaimed Chloe.

"Come on, my dirty slut wife. We're going. We've got a table booked for seven at the hotel restaurant."

"Do we have to?" Chloe asked.

"Yes. Do as I say," Mike said sternly.

Back at the hotel they had both showered. Mike laid out the outfit he wanted his wife to wear for the night;
a black sheer top, black lacy bra, black leather mini skirt, black heels and a short jacket.

Chloe put it all on.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Stunning, simply stunning."

They walked to the restaurant, had a drink and ate a beautiful meal. Mike cleared the bill and they made their way to the hotel lounge. Mike chose to sit in a cozy corner of the lounge. He was hoping to play with his dirty wife and encourage more of her rude antics.

"I just need to go to the washroom. Be good!" said Mike smiling,

When he returned from the washroom not five minutes later he could see his wife at the table. He could also see she had company. As he got closer he realized it was the two men from the bar who Chloe had flashed her pussy at.

"Hi gents," he said

"Hey Mike. This is Tom and David," Chloe introduced the pair.

"Nice to meet you both," he replied.

They sat and chatted for a while. The two lads were in their late twenties and were playing rugby the following afternoon at a local club. The rugby-playing explained their trimmed, toned physiques. Both men commented how lucky Mike was to have such a horny, sexy, good-looking wife. He could only agree!

Tom and David got up and went to the bar to get more drinks for the four of them.

"Now they've gone to the bar, I want you to go to the washroom, take off your bra, then come back here, sit down and take off your jacket so they can see your pert braless titties through your blouse," Mike demanded excitedly.

Like a shot Chloe was up and off to the washroom. The lads came back to the table with drinks, shortly followed by Chloe. She sat down and took off her jacket. Both of them could see what she had done and were staring at her beautiful breasts and stiffening nipples.

It wasn't long before Chloe was becoming more daring herself. She started to undo a few buttons on her blouse, exposing her pale coloured breasts for both of the men to see.

Tom sat closest to her and every time Chloe touched his muscly thigh, he returned the favour by touching hers.

Mike asked David if he wanted to swap places with him.

"Yes please!" was his instant reply.

Now the two strangers sat on either side of Mike's horny, slut wife. Both men were stroking the insides of her thighs, gradually easing their hands closer to her pussy. Chloe pretended to adjust her skirt. She did, higher in fact, to allow easier access to her now glistening pussy. Soon enough both Tom and David were taking turns stroking her wet pussy.

Tom slipped a finger into her wet hole, whilst Chloe stroked both of their cocks over their trousers. David took his turn fingering her and then made her lick her pussy juice off his fingers.

"I need to go to our room," stammered Chloe.

"Ok, let's go!" said Mike.

"Hopefully we will see you again," said Tom

"You will. You're both coming with us!" said Chloe

With that the three horny men with stiff cocks, and a horny slut wife with a juicy pussy made their way out of the bar.

As soon as they reached the room Chloe undressed.

"Leave your heels on," instructed Tom.

She walked over and started to undress her new friends. Soon the three of them were naked. Mike was making drinks. As he looked over he could see his wife on her knees taking each cock in her mouth expertly. The men, with their well built frames and above-average-sized cocks took turns playing with Chloe's tits. David squeezed them roughly and pinched both nipples, pulling them as hard as he could. The pain made Chloe orgasm instantly. She admitted she enjoyed a little pain whilst screwing her husband, although she'd never experienced anything like this before.

They lifted her off the floor and lay her on the bed. Tom stretched her legs out into a "v" shape, gripping her ankles tightly and easing his cock into her pussy. Then he thrust his cock into her as hard as he could.
 
David knelt by her head and he forced his cock deep into her mouth, making her gag on more than one occasion. They took turns abusing the beautiful milf's mouth and pussy.

She told Tom to lie on his back. She climbed on top of him and started to fuck him nice and slowly. She looked at David.

"Get behind me. I want you to fuck my ass right now!" she demanded.

He obliged without hesitation. Both lads hammered away at her juicy holes, like their lives depended on it. Orgasm after orgasm rippled through Chloe's body. She was in a sexual heaven.

"I'm about to cum," David warned.

"Good! Fill my ass with your spunk," gasped Chloe.

He duly emptied his full balls deep into her stretched, juicy asshole.

"I want to fuck your ass as well," said Tom

"Go on then!" she replied

She got off Tom and he got behind her. Within a few moments he was also emptying his balls deep into her ass.

"Holy fuck! That was amazing!" she yelled

Chloe turned round and sucked both of their cocks clean. They were fully erect in no time. She carried on sucking them both for what seemed like an age until eventually they ejaculated again, this time all over her mouth and face, letting it run all down her chin.

"Thank you so much gents. You've made my night!" she said gratefully.

"No. Thank you," they both said as she knelt there, her face covered in spunk.

They quickly collected their clothes and made for the door.

Mike stopped videoing his wife and put his phone down. He walked over to her and started licking all of the cum off her face. As he stood up, Chloe took his cock into her mouth. Before long he erupted into her mouth. He looked down at her.

"Happy anniversary, wife, you fucking horny slut!"
Published 
Written by Tickle7179
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments