Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When She Whispers

"A wife steps into the hotwife role and innocently begins to cuckold her husband."

93
19 Comments 19
15.7k Views 15.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Amy leaned across the table and whispered, “Are we really going to do this?"

Her husband Brett placed his hands on top of hers and answered, “You know I’ve wanted to do this for a long time but, it’s up to you.”

Amy looked at Brett, her innocent, gentle face smiling and she replied, “I want to do it.”

She continued smiling as she stroked Brett’s hand and said, “Give me a few minutes then bring him to the room.”

Brett felt his heart pound a bit harder inside his chest. Amy was the shy girl he married so long ago. Her long brown hair flowed down her back. Her soft skin was like velvet to the touch, her big brown eyes complimenting her smile. Her petite frame is accentuated by lean legs and perky breasts.

So many nights they'd spent fucking while Brett expressed his desire to see her accept another man’s cock between her legs. Amy would giggle and orgasm harder when he shared his dirty little fantasy. Amy never said yes but, she never said no either.

Amy would quietly allow herself to submit to Brett's fantasies when he placed a rubber cock between her tits and drew the tip down her stomach until it met her wet, tight pussy. Amy gently moaned as he told her tales of the man about to fuck her as their phallic toy pushed inside.

She loved the look on his face when she entertained his fantasy and spread her legs wider. Amy loved the feel of Brett’s hardened cock pressing against her as he desperately worked the toy, searching for the motion to bring her to orgasm. And she loved the look on his face when her body arched in waves of pleasure.

“Brett, is everything ok?” The voice came from the man he had found to help make his fantasy come true, now sitting across from him at the table.

Brett looked at him and replied, “She said to give her a few minutes before we head to the room.”

“She is truly a special lady you have, meeting you both has honestly been a real pleasure,” he said.

Brett answered, “Yes for us too, and I think she really warmed up to you.”

Brett pondered what might soon be happening. Here across from him sat the well-shaped young black man that may soon be fucking his wife as he watched for the first time. Butterflies filled his stomach as he thought about the many times he dreamt about it and now it may finally come true. 

He thought about how shy and submissive his wife is and how he hoped she wouldn’t chicken out at the last moment. Brett looked at the handsome young man and said, “Well let’s head up and see if she’s ready.”

He replied, “Let’s go.”

Brett lightly tapped on the hotel room door; a twist of the lock and the door opened. Amy, dressed in a long robe, immediately turned and walked to the center of the room. Brett ran his hand through her hair and asked, “Are you ready?”

Amy shyly shook her head up and down, not uttering a word. To Brett, it was obvious how nervous she was. The dark-skinned young man made his way to Amy. He smiled as the two found eye contact with one another and Amy smiled back. 

Amy began thinking to herself, 'My god he is so handsome and strong. His eyes are looking right through me.' 

Then her heart fluttered as he reached out and untied her robe. His strong hands slipped up to her shoulders, forcing the robe to fall to the ground. The young man and Brett both smiled as Amy stood there. The see-through purple bra exposing her hardened nipples and matching thong panties, leading their eyes down to black stilettos. 

Seeing his shy wife dressed so sexy for them had Brett’s heart pounding harder. The young man began removing his shoes, then his shirt. Amy stared at his firm muscular chest. Realizing she may be coming across as a novice, Amy did what she thought was the proper thing and reached for the man’s belt. 

Unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants Amy lowered herself so she could grab his pants by the side and slide them down. As she slowly pulled his pants and boxers down Amy could see his shaft begin to appear. 

She slowly began peeling his clothes from his body and then suddenly froze. More and more of this long, thick shaft slowly became exposed. When Amy lowered the rim of his pants past his thighs, his thick veiny cock sprung from underneath. 

In Amy’s mind, the room went empty as she stared at his manhood. The long, thick, dark, and veiny cock had her momentarily mesmerized. Brett’s mouth opened in surprise but no words came out. He knew his wife could handle a good fucking but he began to think that this may be too much.

The young man looked down at Amy and asked, “Are you disappointed?”

Amy replied, “No; I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare.”

The young man’s voice breaking the silence again said, “Go ahead touch it.”

Amy could feel her husband’s hand on her shoulder as she reached out and took his cock into her hand. Wrapping her hand around as much as she could she once again forgot to breathe as she felt the warm, thick hardness of his tool. Amy slowly began sliding her hand up and down its length while trying to hide her astonishment.

Standing next to her Brett had stripped himself of all his clothes except his underwear. Brett was unsure if he should expose himself next to a man of such endowment even though he could feel his cock straining inside his underwear, begging to get out.

Brett began pressing his hand against his cock through his underwear, his cock stiff with anticipation. Brett didn’t want the restraints of his undershorts constraining his movement anymore. Just as Brett decided to remove his last bit of clothing, the strong, muscular young black man picked Amy up off the floor and sat her on the bed. 

Brett watched as he pushed Amy back onto the bed, placed his hands on her knees, and spread her legs apart. The young man stared at Amy as he lowered himself to his knees and began kissing her inner thighs. Brett’s heart fluttered as he realized he was about to witness another man press his tongue into his shy wife’s pussy.

Brett removed his underwear and laid on his side next to his wife. He slowly began stroking his own cock as he watched the expression on his wife’s face when the young man’s tongue finally found its mark between her legs.

Amy moaned as her pussy felt the warm tongue fondle her clit. She could feel the warmth and wetness begin to grow inside her pussy as he expertly worked her folds and clit with his tongue. As he alternated between sucking and licking her clit, Amy could feel a fire grow inside. The young man’s wet tongue coated Amy’s pussy lips.

Brett removed Amy’s bra and began squeezing his wife’s perky breasts, finding her nipples hard and doubled in size. He watched as her chest rose up with the sounds of arousal escaping her lips. The young man was doing all the right things and making her wetter by the second.

Amy opened her eyes and looked down at her husband's fingers teasing her nipples. Looking further down she saw the man whose tongue was so feverishly giving her pleasure. As the young, dark man slowly rose to his feet, Amy's eyes drifted from his chest down to the magnificent phallus straining in its skin.

Amy stared as he lowered his body onto the bed. Taking his cock in his hand he began swirling its head around Amys’ clit. The feeling sent tingles through her body. The man used the head of his cock to tease the lips of her pussy, causing the wetness hidden inside to dribble down to her ass.

Amys’ entire body became warmer. The combination of fear and anticipation filled her mind as she wrapped her arm around her husband’s head and pulled him into the side of her breast. His warm breath coated her nipple. Holding her husband’s head firmly against her collar they both stared down as the young man laid his massive cock onto Amy’s stomach. 

Amy could feel an aching between her legs. She stared at the dark, thick cock laying on her stomach. The contrast in skin color teased her mind. Amy took her free hand and placed it under her husbands’ chin. She lifted his head bringing him face to face with her. 

Amy pulled her husband in giving him a deep, long kiss. Using her hands she turned his head to the side and whispered in his ear. Brett raised his head with a look of surprise on his face. It took him a moment as he contemplated her request. Then he looked down at the young man and said, “She wants you to put it in.”

Brett hadn’t expected his wife to ask him to tell the young man and it caught him off guard. Brett looked back at his wife and she smiled, then he looked back down to see the young man push the large head of his cock between his wife’s folds.

Amy gasped as the huge tool began to enter. Feeling his thick, hard cock push past her opening and begin to stretch her walls sent bursting pulsations of pleasure through into her clit. Amy’s one hand gripped the blanket on the bed and the other gripped her husband as she fought to muffle her sounds as his cock continued pushing inside.

The young man slowly fed his cock into Amy’s pussy. Brett watched as Amys’ pussy lips stretched, her hardened clit poking out turning more red by the second. He could hear Amy begin to moan in pleasure. Amy’s head turned side to side as an unfamiliar sense rose within her pussy. She could feel every nerve in the walls of her tight pussy awaken.

The young man teased Amy, only allowing her to feel the presence of his large cock. He stayed motionless as Amy’s pussy involuntarily squeezed trying to restrict the intrusion. The more her pussy walls contracted the more her mind and body demanded fulfillment.

Amy grabbed her husbands’ head, pulling him in she again whispered into his ear. Brett looked at his wife and tried to swallow. Amy looked into his eyes and shook her head up and down. Brett once again turned to look down at the young man and said, “She wants you to fuck her.”

Amy could no longer muffle any of her sounds. She let out a long loud moan as the young man pushed his huge cock deeper into her hole. The young man looked back at Brett and smiled as his thick shaft began to disappear in Amy’s pussy.

Amy could feel her entire body fill with sparks as his warm, thick cock pressed against every nerve inside her pussy. The pleasure in her womb was expelled through her voice and into the air as each thrust filled her with ecstasy. It didn’t take long and Amy found herself in an unrecognizable state when her cervix gave way, allowing his massive tool deep inside. With every stroke, she could feel her pussy pulsate and beg for the next.

Brett grabbed Amy's hand and placed it on his cock. Taking hold of her wrist he tried moving her hand up and down. The big black cock fucking his wife was sending her into an oblivious state and his arousal went unnoticed as she pulled her hand back. 

Amy looked at Brett and he looked back at her. Brett had a moment of concern when he saw the lost look in Amy’s eyes. Amy reached out and pulled Bretts head close to hers again. The cock stretching her pussy made her words come out broken and Brett beckoned, “What did you say?”

Amy pulled him in again and whispered. Brett raised his head and his eyes made contact with the eyes of the young man fucking his wife. Brett then repeated his wife’s words. "She said, 'Fuck me harder'.”

Brett moved to Amys’ side as the young man reached down. He placed his hands on each side of Amys’ hips and squeezed, pulling her in tight as he began pumping the length of his cock deep inside Amy. For her first time, Amy began to scream as each thrust sent her entire body into a frenzy. 

missrosario_stepmoan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missrosario_stepmoan

With each hard deep thrust came new sounds. Soon a creamy white paste began to form on the young man’s thick shaft as Amy’s pussy welcomed every inch. It was undeniable evidence that her pussy was being fucked like never before and an intense orgasm was on the horizon.

Amy could feel the heat inside her body grow. The muscles within her pussy tried to squeeze but the large cock fucking her stretched her inner walls, her pussy helplessly accepting every long, deep stroke. With no control over her actions, she grabbed Brett and pulled his head into her breast as she screamed, “Tell him to make me cum, Tell him to make me cum!”

Brett couldn’t get the words out of his mouth. Mesmerized by the sight of his wife’s hole being assaulted, seeing the secretion from Amy’s pussy coating the long, thick cock as her body eagerly begged for more.

When the orgasm hit it shook her entire body. Brett’s head was being held firm by his wife against her breast. He could hear her heart pounding in her chest as his eyes witnessed her lower body thrusting up. Amy felt the explosive wave, an orgasm that made her toes curl, her hips uncontrollably humping back against the large tool that was causing her pussy to spasm inside.

The dark-skinned stud slowly withdrew his cock from Amy’s pussy. The long rigid shaft was coated in a mix of white cream and wetness from deep inside Amys’ womb. Amy held her husband’s head firmly to her chest as she tried to regain control of her body and breath. 

As the young man placed his cock back onto Amy’s stomach she could feel the lips of her pussy quivering. Amy released the hold she had on her husband’s head. Brett could see his wife panting heavily. He pondered whether this would be the right time to take his turn fucking his wife. 

The few seconds Amy had to regain her senses and for Brett to reclaim his wife had vanished when the hands of the young man grabbed Amy by the legs, flipping her over. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed. His strong hands reaching under her hips lifting her to her knees she soon found herself on all fours.

Brett couldn't see Amy's face as her hair hung down covering her. Amy felt the thick warm shaft press against her swollen pussy lips. The young man pressed his body against her ass cheeks, he moved back and forth causing his shaft to press harder into her lips. 

Amy could feel the pressure from his shaft on her clit. She wiggled back as the wetness from her gaped pussy lubricated his cock. Amy flung her hair to the side and looked at Brett. She reached out grabbing his arm pulling him in closer. Brett got on his knees and leaned his head in. Amy gently whispered, “Stick it in.”

Brett looked to the young man standing behind her and said, “She wants you to stick it in.”

Amy grabbed Brett's hand and squeezed it, this time she spoke so both of them could hear as she said, “No I want you to stick it in.”

Brett leaned in and whispered to Amy, “I can't do that.” 

Amy replied in a firm voice, “Do it!”

Brett stood up and placed his hands on Amy's ass as he peeked down. The young man moved back, exposing his long thick cock. He could feel the lump in his throat as he reached down and took the fat cock into his hand. Brett was stunned at how thick and warm the young man's cock felt in his hand. With some slight maneuvering, Brett soon had the head of the young man's cock pressed against Amy's hole.

Brett cleared his throat and said, “Okay honey, it's there.”

Any responded, “I said stick it in.”

Brett once again felt a lump in his throat as he used one hand to guide Amy back and the other to pull the man's thick cock into his wife's pussy.

Amy moaned and cried “Oh fuck,” as the young man’s cock again filled her pussy.

Amy grabbed Brett by the arm and pulled him closer to her. Brett knew she wanted to speak so he moved in so he could hear. Brett could see the look on her face. He could see her mind was lost in ecstasy as she mouthed the words, “Thank you.”

Amy pulled Brett in and kissed him deeply. They fought to keep their lips connected as Amy’s body bounced from the young man’s thrusts. Their kiss broke apart. The moans coming from Amy’s mouth took over as the young man’s huge cock began fucking her.

His long, rhythmic strokes causing constant waves of pleasure through her entire body left no room for thought of anything but animalistic urges. In the mayhem of being fucked, Amy grabbed Brett’s head pushing it down onto the bed. Brett twisted his body from the uncomfortable position to see his wife’s breasts jiggling back and forth. Without any thought, he slid underneath his wife and took her nipple into his mouth. 

The feel of Brett’s warm, wet mouth sucking her nipples sent a tingling force of pleasure through her entire body and she began thrusting herself back, accepting every thick inch of the young man’s cock. Brett’s mouth sucked and pulled as he alternated from one nipple to the other. 

Amy felt the hand of the man fucking her pressing on her back. Her arms gave way and the weight of her body was forced down onto her husband. Brett felt his face become smooshed between Amy’s breasts. He turned his head so he could breathe. Stuck underneath Amy, Brett’s only view was of the large balls swinging back and forth, slapping against his wife’s clit.

Though the sound was muffled, Brett could hear the undeniable scream from Amy telling him what was happening. Amy soon found her mind and body in a complete euphoric state. The orgasm shot from her inner walls and exploded through every part of her body. Her mind was incapable of grabbing onto any rational thought as the warmth of her orgasm rolled from her pussy to her toes.

Her mind was numb to the screams of pleasure but Brett heard them loud and clear. Brett froze underneath Amy as he witnessed spurts of fluid jetting from Amy’s pussy land on the blanket. He found himself fighting to hold back the build-up in his own balls but the sounds and sight were too much. 

Stuck under his wife, Brett grabbed his cock and pulled. His hips followed in an upward thrust as his cum shot out. His thick white streams landed on his stomach and coated his hand. Brett squeezed his cock as he heard his wife giggle. Amy found the sight of Brett losing control while she was being fucked unexpectedly satisfying. 

Amy teased, “That’s a good boy,” as Brett’s orgasm waned and his cock softened. Still dripping cum, Brett maneuvered his head, forcing his way out from underneath Amy. The young man grabbed Amy and quickly flipped her onto her back. Holding his massive tool in his hand as Amy spread her legs wide inviting him back into her swollen pussy. The young man placed the head of his cock at her opening and drove it in. Amy again moaned as he filled her with his cock. 

Forcing the full length of his cock into Amy with each stroke the young man asked, “Where do you want me to cum?”

Brett hadn’t considered that such a request would come up. He looked down at his hand noticing the cum from his orgasm still clinging to it. Amy looked at him and saw her husband staring at his cum covered hand. She reached out and grabbed his hand bringing it to her mouth and licked the cum off it. 

Brett felt a bit of shock, this was a different woman than he was used to seeing. He asked, “Do you want him to cum in your mouth?”

Amy couldn’t find the breath to speak as the massive cock pushed deep past her cervix forcing the air out of her lungs. Amy looked at Brett and shook her head back and forth telling him no.

Brett in a confused voice asked, “Do you want him to cum on your face?”

Amy again shook her head no. With each thrust, the young man’s body slapped against Amy’s then one by one the words fell from her mouth, “Tell... Him... to... cum... in... me!" 

Brett looked up at the young man. He didn’t say a word as the young man looked back at him with a smile stretched across his face. He laid his chest onto Amy’s breast as his hands slid under her ass to gain extra leverage.  

The young man’s pace thrusting into Amy had a new sense of urgency. His ass raised into the air exposing his thick, shiny shaft, and then slammed back down driving its full length into Amy’s quivering pussy. Again and again, he raised up and slammed back down. Amy’s fist squeezed the blanket and her voice filled the room with sounds of muffled screams and broken curse words.

Brett found himself incapable of producing any words as he watched. He tried to take Amy’s hand but her firm grip on the blanket wouldn’t release. Amy could feel the wetness from her pussy running down her ass. The desire deep inside her body took complete control of her mind.

Amy’s screams and curses turned into one loud unending moan when the young man slammed in, impaling himself deep into her womb. Amy’s arms flung around his back pulling him in. His thick cock spasming inside her as he unleashed spurt after spurt. His hot seed flooded her hole and coated her insides in warmth.

Brett looked down at Amy. Only the portion of her legs wrapped around the man’s lower back, her arms and her face were visible as the young man pinned himself against her body. Amy held him tightly as her body trembled from the fucking. His orgasm seemed to last an eternity as his cock stayed buried deep inside Amy’s hole. 

Amy’s arms fell to the side releasing the young man. She laid motionless on the bed panting heavily, her legs spread wide. She could feel the warm wet fullness in her swollen pussy. Brett witnessed the young man slowly withdrawing his cock from his wife’s pussy. As each long inch became exposed the creamy white remnants of their juices followed. The young man got to his knees. His massive piece of manhood dangling between Amy’s legs still dripping cum onto the bed. 

After a few minutes of recovering, Amy stood from the bed and walked to her husband. She took Brett’s cock into her hand and stroked his flaccid manhood. Brett jumped as Amy toyed with his sensitive tool. Amy reached up and grabbed her husband by the back of the head. Pulling him in she pressed her lips into his, kissing him as hard as she could. Amy’s tongue swirled inside her husband’s mouth then gently pulled away. 

Brett stood there stunned by his shy wife’s actions. He watched as she slid under the covers on the bed and took her place laying on her side. Amy patted her hand on the bed and motioned for Brett to join her. He slid in close facing his wife. Amy looked toward the young man standing at the end of the bed. She patted the space behind her and the young man quickly complied, sliding in behind her. 

Amy placed her hand on Bretts’ face and began kissing him. The two were making out like teenagers. They kissed with a renewed sense of passion, sharing each other's breath. Amy paused and giggled when she felt a growing cock pressing against her backside. Brett asked, “What’s so funny?”

Amy lifted her leg and replied, “Feel in between my legs.”

Brett slid his hand down under the covers and searched for his wife's pussy. Amy saw the look on his face and she began to smile. It wasn’t the swollen, wet pussy of his wife; instead, it was a swollen thick cock firmly protruding between his wife's legs. Amy whispered, “I think he wants to fuck me again.”

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments