Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Both Made Her Come

"Can I resist my step-mom. Not quite an incest story."

60
12 Comments 12
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I was back in town after staying away almost my entire college career. A visit at Christmas maybe, Thanksgiving, a week during the summer, not much more. All because of my stepmom. No, not because I hated her, because I didn’t. Lois married Dad my senior year in high school when she was ten, eleven years younger than him. Hot? Shit yes. Fuckable? In spades. And I wanted to. Fuck her. All my senior year I wanted to fuck her. So I stayed away as much as I could. Until I graduated from college.

My best job offer was at the local hospital as a physical therapist. I wanted to turn it down but in the end, I didn’t. I could stay where I knew people, knew the town, and where my stepmom was. I decided that I could control myself. She’s my Dad's wife and off-limits. Right? Right.

I was back for a week when I realized I had made a mistake. A bad mistake. I was staying at Dad’s house when she came out of their bedroom wearing a robe. just a robe. I felt my cock harden, my hands tense, my vision… I had to…I had to leave, not fuck her. I had to leave then, right then. Now.

So, I mumbled something and left. A bad mistake? Worse. A life-ruining mistake if I succumbed.

So by the end of the week, I moved into a house as the third roommate in the worst bedroom. Maybe I could be safe here. Maybe Lois could be safe. My dad too.

That lasted for a couple of weeks until Dad and Lois invited me for dinner with Penny, my younger sister. I had a good time except for having to hide my erection, for controlling my hands. and for not fucking her in front of dad and Penny. It was terrible. 

It didn’t seem anyone else noticed anything. When I was able to leave I drove to River Park and parked there. Haha. I sat there coming down trying to decide how to cope. After cleaning myself I drove to my house, my room, and just stared at the ceiling.

If you’ve ever been or met a twenty-four-year-old male that wants to fuck a woman but doesn’t want to fuck her, well, a lot of the thinking revolves around maybe I can fuck her. Somehow. With no idea how to make that happen, I stayed away. I invited Dad to lunch a few times. I invited Penny to lunch a few times. When Lois invited me to lunch. I was able to put her off a couple of times but couldn’t keep doing it so we met at the cafe just across from the hospital.

I had noticed that Dad didn’t have the energy he had so, I asked how he was doing. That was the first time I'd realized exactly how serious dad’s heart problems were. She mentioned the medications he was on and I knew exactly the common side effects. Reduced energy which I had seen, reduced libido, and difficulty with erections. 

Our talk moved on to Penny’s major, next year in college. And where she had been accepted. When we finished I found a stall in the men's room and… I cleaned up and went to work.

About a month later they invited me to dinner again. Because lunch with Lois seemed to go ok, I accepted. Penny was out with her boyfriend so it was just the three of us. When we finished, I offered to clean up. Dad was exhausted so it ended with Lois and me cleaning up and Dad watching some sports. Apparently, I brought my libido but forgot my head.

Lois was standing at the sink. I stood behind her and took my hands and massaged her shoulders and accidentally, moved them to touch her tits. Accidently. Lightly moving my palms over her peaks. She stopped moving, stopped talking, and accepted my hands on her tits. I felt her lean back against me and heard her sigh, “Jason,” then she shook herself and moved to the stove and washed it off, ignoring what I had done. 

Ok, I would ignore her accepting my hands on her…tits. I could do this. Hell no, I couldn’t. We finished cleaning the kitchen when I took Lois by her shoulders pulled her to me facing away and I caressed her tits, turned her facing me, and kissed her. My hand was on the back of her head forcing her mouth on mine. Forcing my tongue in her mouth, touching her tongue. My other hand held her ass and pulled her to me so I could feel her tits against my body. She just let me. Melted against my body, her tongue exploring mine. accepting my tongue. I heard her say, louder this time. “Jason?

Then she pulled herself away from me and strode into the living room.

Shit. That seemed to break me. Now I had to see Lois. With my dad away, Penny away so I could see where this might end. After agonizing about it for almost a week, I finally decided to see if Lois might help me. Did the time in the kitchen mean anything to her? 

I texted her ‘Hi Lois. I’m going to text you my days off for the next month. I want you to tell me when both dad and Penny are away. I need to talk to you. About what happened in the kitchen. Text me with a date and time.‘

About one week after texting my off days to her I got a text, Wednesday the thirteenth at ten. 

All I could think was, It worked. I’m going to fuck her. She knows what it means, to set a time to meet alone. She knows we're setting a meeting for her to be fucked. For me to fuck her. Shit, do I want to do this? Hell yes. Maybe? Hell no. Maybe? 

I’m going to go and we’ll see what she wants. She expects to just talk to me. Christ, I’m going crazy. 

Wednesday by nine, I was parked close by. And at ten, I finally decided and I saw myself knocking on the door. I wanted her to let me in. Yes, I’m family but if I'm coming to fuck my stepmother, am I? I wanted her to realize she invited me in to fuck her. She took a few minutes like she expected me to just come in. She opened the door and I smiled at her waiting. Hesitantly she invited me. Standing, so we didn’t touch. 

Hi Jason, h…how are you today. 

“Lois, when do you expect Bill and Penny home?“ making it clear that both of us remembered we were alone.

Um,  Bi…Bill um around six to…tonight. Penny, not…not until Friday. Um, Friday.

“Do you, you remember, in the kitchen what you were doing? What we were doing in the kitchen the last time? “

I’m going to do it. You bastard, you’re going to fuck, fuck dad's wife, Lois. You’re actually going to do it. Doing it

“Let’s start there, in the kitchen. When dad was watching TV.”

I made Lois lead me to the kitchen. I asked her if she remembered what I was doing, ”Can you tell me what I was doing there? Tell me what I was doing to you. Show me as you tell me. “She stood paralyzed. She just stood there. So, I reached out and turned her so she was facing away, pulled her close, and said again, Can you tell me what I was doing here? Tell me what I was doing to you. Show me as you tell me.“

Stuttering Lois said, “ah,…I was pressing against you feeling your c…cock against my a…ass. Your hands were on my breasts. on my breasts. They were getting re…ready to undress me. Jason…Jason…I wanted you to. I wanted to feel you unbutton me, unfasten my bra, and put your hands on my...brea...uh, tits. That’s why I had to leave. Jason if I hadn’t left then if I hadn’t gone into the living room then. I wanted to feel you undo my skirt then... my panties … Jason.

She pushed back against me, reaching for my hands, pulling them to cup her tits, “Please. Jason…Jason d…don’t d…don’t Christ Jason take my b…blouse off, d…don’t take my bra off…touch my tits.” Then she stopped talking and held my hands tighter on her tits. “God Jason, please, please…um do it. Do what you were doing to me. Finish it, take them off. Now Jason.“

PerenneleMon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerenneleMon

“Lois, what were you going to do to me? Show me. Do you remember?” She turned and said, “Oh God, I do. I rem…“ Her speech stopped as her mouth invaded mine. Her tongue touching mine. Her hands unbuttoned my shirt, in a frenzy, pulling my pants off. 

When we were both naked. I asked what next? Before she could answer I interrupted saying, “I’m, you’re, we’re going to fuck…Each other. Now 

All she could say back was “fuck me, Jason. Put your cock in me. Fuck me.”

Now. I pushed her against the counter and placed my cock next to, at her entrance, and asked again what do you want. . her answer was, “I…want…you…to…fuck.” That was as far as she got as I  entered her and started fucking her. “Jason, Jason fuck, you’re fucking me you’re fucking me. As I came inside her pussy. Her last words were, “I came, Jason, I came as I felt you…you come in me.

I led her into their bedroom. I laid her down and lay next to her. My mouth suckling her tit, my hands at her pussy.

We finally finished our third round with my cum inside her, on her tits and the sheets. We showered together being careful to wash my cum off her tits and especially her pussy. As I left, Lois was changing the sheets. They were covered in my cum, her juices and it smelled like sex. 

Ten days later I got a text. Tuesday at ten.

This happened several times until she called. 

“Jason, this is taking too much out of me. Bill and I haven’t had sex, penetration sex, in over six months. We’ve talked about it and I just about let Bill win last Sunday. He wants, or at least says he wants me to have a discrete boyfriend. Penny’s out of town for the rest of the week. I’m going to take advantage of her being gone. Jason, I can tell him I’ve agreed to have an anonymous sex friend. Or, I’ve decided you are my sex friend. or again, we can tell him together and tell him to watch us fuck. What do we do?”

“Lois, You do realize that we will be cuckolding dad. That gives you some rights. Us some rights. At least it changes the dynamic. It can change it…well in a lot of ways. 

“Ok?”

“If we go together how will dad take it? I can picture it going from never coming home again, to reluctantly accepting it, to…who knows.

“Well, Bill seems to be able to talk about me having a sex friend. He wants discretion. I know he would know you would be discrete. One of his concerns is pregnancy. How you would fit in there? I don’t know. 

I answered, “Pregnancy? I’d never thought about getting you pregnant. I don’t know,… pregnant, kids… Ah, …Maybe. What’s dad going to say. You’re married, would he say yes to being your sex friend, lover? Either, both?… Lois what do you think. Fifty-fifty he’d say yes? Ten percent he’d tell me to just leave?”

Lois hesitated, “I’d say better than fifty-fifty to say yes. To be better than reluctantly accepting it. Almost zero chance of the worst. but...We’ll have to risk it.”

I didn’t want Lois to take all the heat, so, I said we tell him together. Tell him to watch, maybe, depending on how he took it.

Should we pretend we were starting today or tell him the truth about when we became lovers?

That I left to Lois.

She called me at noon and we were meeting dad at six. With the therapy appointments at work and the short time I had to worry, it went quickly.

We had dinner first, just in case it went badly. After dinner, Lois and I cleaned up and then sat in the living room to talk to Bill. 

Lois started, “Bill, on Sunday we were talking, uh I told Jason what we were talking about. Your problem and …and what the doctors say about it being permanent. I um,… told him what you suggested. About a sex partner. 

“I’ve decided, Jason and I decided, uh, together we decided, I decided I want him, Jason, as my sex partner.”She stopped there. Not looking at Bill. Waiting. 

Dad sat there looking from Lois to me. Then finally said, “and?”

I answered, “We are hoping for… for uh, you to say it’s ok. If…you say OK, um what boundaries you would have.”Giving up any leverage we might have had.

I could see tears in his eyes and he looked away. He said, ”Jason it's not just erections that I lost. I lost all my libido. It's not just penetration it’s almost all my sexual impulses that are gone. Lois knows it’s been over a year since we’ve had any semblance of real sex…

“When you moved back to town, shortly after, I saw Lois seem to brighten up. Um…I started wondering…wondering if you might be the reason. I was wondering if she was getting sex somewhere. That’s when I started talking about a sex partner. What I was hoping for was a lover. 

"You asked for boundaries from my side. I want to sleep with Lois, at least some of the time. I want you to make her happy. I’ve thought about children and finally decided that any kids you two have are mine too. I want discretion so I’m not talked about. I know I’m a cuckold. But I want humiliation being mostly limited to simply being cuckolded. 

‘How long have …have I been a cuckold? Jason, when did you …fuck her the first time? Well, eventually I’ll know. It's been since shortly after coming back to town. I think it was about a month later that you…that you fucked each other? The only question I have is Penny. If Penny learns can she keep it private?

Lois whispered, “Would …could…you watch us fuck.? Tonight.? I want to be kissing you, my husband, while your son is fucking me. I want you to kiss me the entire time we are fucking in our bed. Giving me more than permission I’ve felt so guilty…behind your back.”

“Lois. Jason. I've really suspected since the second time… Jason, you came for dinner I think I saw the difference the first time that you succeed in seducing her. I’ve known for a long time you were fucking him. It was with my tacit permission.”

We opened a bottle of wine and toasted to us, Bill's children and grandchildren. Bill's final toast was to children. Soon. 

We went into their bedroom and Lois undressed me then I undressed her. We got in the bed and Bill started kissing her as my cock entered Lois in front of Bill. Bill had to hold her head still as she responded to my cock. This was the first time she felt no guilt. The first time she was able to just enjoy the sensations of my cock inside her, with Bill kissing her. My hands fondled her tits until she screamed, “Bill yes, I’m coming, keep kissing me.” That was the first time both dad and I made her come.

IT WAS WONDERFUL.

An epilogue

Dad had his first grandchild about two years later. We told Penny shortly after her niece-sister was born. Kind of anticlimactic because she already knew I was fucking Lois. We also bought a nice duplex and had a door built between the two units. Lois and I slept together but made sure dad had at least two nights. 

When dad died from his heart problems ten years later we had three kids, two daughters and one son. About a year after dad passed, Lois and I married. We did let the kids know eventually, Ancestry.com you know. 

He is missed.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments