Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voices In The Next Room

"A married couple’s lives are changed when they eavesdrop on their friends in the next room"

100
23 Comments 23
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“Tell me something, Ryan. Have you and Rachel ever… you know, hooked up or been together?”

“What? No. Lara, why would you ask that? That’s crazy. I’m with you here.”

“It’s not crazy at all. Come on. The two of you have a thing. It’s kinda obvious. You’ve never kissed her? Or wanted to?”

“Ah shush. What are you on about? She’s one of my best friends, it’s not like that.”

“That’s not an answer, and it’s certainly not a no. You have, haven’t you? Wow, jackpot! Tell me. God, have you fucked Rachel?”

“What? No, I haven’t fucked Rachel!”

“Fine, chill. You can’t think I’d mind though. Four months now we’ve been together now, you know me better than that. I really don’t do jealous. And anyway… she’s smoking hot, they both are. I’d happily be the filling in that sandwich.”

“Ssshh, Lara, they’ll hear you! They’re only in the next room. Look, you don’t know them like I do. Tim’s my oldest mate, and Rachel... Well, yeah, she’s a beautiful woman and she’s totally awesome but she’s with Tim. They’re married, for fuck’s sake.”

“They won’t hear a thing. They’ll be fast asleep by now. And if they weren’t, we’d have heard them fucking. Ooh, if only!”

“Lara, stop. The windows are open. You’re playing with fire.”

Lara was wrong, though. They were awake. And avoiding each other’s eyes as they both listened.

“Yeah, yeah, I know Ryan. You told me all that. But I saw how you look at her, and the teasing and the splashing each other in the kitchen. You both so want it. And it might have been a warm evening but that strappy little top was definitely chosen to catch the eye. I’m telling you, her eyes were riveted to your butt every time you moved around the room. It kinda turned me on.”

“How do I shut you up? Kinky bitch.” A playful shrieky giggle filled the air for a moment before it was silenced.

In the next room, Tim rolled closer to his wife, gently taking the hand she had used to hide her face.

Lara pushed on.

“What’s the big deal? She’s drop dead gorgeous. You’re gorgeous, and you and Tim are kinda the same type. If he does it for her, why wouldn’t you? And looking the way she does, there’s definitely no shame in wanting to nail her to the bed. Or the floor. Or a wall. Or the sofa... Or…”

“…Alright, I get it. She’s married, Lara. To my best mate, she’s not just some girl in a bar. I love those guys.”

“So you’ve really never been together or anything?”

“Okay, look. We kissed. Once. I mean, we made out. It was before she was with Tim. It was pretty hot too, but it’s ancient history. She always wanted to tell him, have no secrets, but I made her promise not to. It was a silly one-time thing.”

“Oh my god! I knew it. I knew you wanted to fuck each other!”

“Shush, Lara! Volume! And I did not say that. I told you, she’s a friend.”

“Ry, baby, relax. You’re not normally so rational around me. Just hypothetically though, our little secret. It’ll feel much better to just say it. If things were different and she’d never been with Tim. Tell me you wouldn’t jump at the chance to fuck her!”

“Lara, stop!”

“Oh, come on. You can say what you want. This hard dick ain’t lying!”

“Is she for real?” Tim finally broke their silence, lying next door.

“Tim, babe, don’t freak out. Are you freaking out?” Rachel’s voice was weak and shaky.

“No. God no, my love. I mean, you’ve done nothing wrong. And if he’s attracted to you, that’s not on you.”

“Do you want me to go in there, tell them to shut up?”

Tim gave a little chuckle. “No way. I’m not sure that would be safe. You might never make it out alive!”

He earned himself a playful swat on the arm.

“Not funny Tim! This is so embarrassing.”

“Relax Rach. Lara doesn’t sound upset by it. They’re certainly not embarrassed.”

“Just say it Ry. You’d love to be sucking on her tits right now, just like that.”

“Okay. Yeah. Rachel’s hot, but it will never happen.”

“That doesn’t have to stop you from thinking about it. It’s just fantasies, babe. And look how your cock shakes every time you say her name. Go on. Say it.”

After an exasperated sigh came the response. “Rachel.”

“Oohh, look at that now. Surely you can see this is turning me on, stop worrying. Just be honest. If she wasn’t with Tim, or if it was all alright somehow… you’d love it if it was her doing this with you.”

“Okay. Yes. Oh that’s so good. You stroking my dick like that.”

“Imagine I’m Rachel. Her hands, her fingers.”

“Ohhh, oh fuck yes. Keep talking then.”

“Imagine Rachel stroking your balls, just like that. You’re kissing her, touching her. Touching her tits.”

“Oh god. Yes. Okay, you win, you crazy bitch. I want her. Is that what you want to hear? That I’ve always wanted her? That she’s perfect and I’d give anything to fuck her, even just once?!”

There was a mutual reaction, Lara giving a shriek of pleasure, seemingly elated at her work.

On the other side of the wall, it was gasps.

“Tim, baby, please. I’m sorry.”

“Sshh. It’s alright. I’m not cross. Just a little shocked.”

Rachel turned and pressed her face against his. “I love you Tim. Only you, and only ever you.”

“I know, sweetheart. I guess that’s why I’ve never minded. I’ve always kinda known, you two flirt a bit and obviously like each other. It’s never mattered. I kinda like it to be honest.” Tim cleared his throat. “Just tell me. Has she got this right? Are you attracted to him?”

bbw_queen18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bbw_queen18

“Tim. Babe, I, um-”

“Have you spent these whole last eleven years, secretly wanting each other?”

From beyond the wall, they were interrupted again, leaving the unanswered question hanging.

“Fuck, Ry. I wanna watch you fuck her. I’d fuck her too. I’d hold your dick and slide it into her. I’d suck her tits and then lick her clit while you fuck her deep.”

“Oh Jesus Christ Lara… that’s so fucking hot.”

“And Tim too. Rachel could suck him while we watch. I’ll happily fuck him to keep him happy while you screw his wife. I’ll bet he’s got a great dick, he’s so big and strong.”

“Oh… yes, keep sucking my cock like that Lara.”

“Call me Rachel!”

“Oh hell, yes! Suck my dick, Rachel!”

Tim slid a hand onto Rachel’s thigh, and swept it up, finding her warm and wet at her center.

“Well, sweetheart?”

“Oh, Tim. I don’t...”

“I’m not angry. Umm.” Tim appeared lost for words. “But, have you two really spent all these years secretly longing to fuck each other, and holding out?”

“Well, that’s not how I would put it.”

“Oh sweetheart. You poor thing, so many years. I almost feel guilty.”

“What?”

Tim looked her in the eye as he slid a finger inside her. “It’s kinda sexy.” Then a second finger. “Very sexy.”

“Oh my, really?” Rachel panted. Tim’s only response was to kiss her, taking her mouth and pussy with an intensity that shocked them both.

“Oh yes, Ryan! Wait. There. Now, fuck me from behind, pretend I’m Rachel. That’s it, get inside her pussy. Mmm, I just wish I was sucking Tim while you do it.”

“Fucking hell, you’re depraved, woman. I love it! Oh yes Rachel, that’s so fucking good! God, I love your pussy, Rachel!”

“Oh yes, Tim. Give me that dick!” Lara moaned. “Then watch me eat Rachel’s cunt!”

“Christ, Tim. This is all too crazy!” Rachel panted, breaking the kiss to seek out his eyes.

“It’s fucking hot though, right?” His raging erection backed up his words. “It’s fine Rach, you’re so wet, don’t fight it. Go with it.”

“Oh yes, Tim! Go on. Fuck me!” Lara’s unrestrained cry seemed to set them free.

“I’m so turned on, Tim. They really want to fuck us, don’t they?” Rachel’s bewildered grin turned smutty and brazen again.

“They really do.” Tim climbed between his wife’s legs.

“Oh my word. Hello you!”

They kissed again and shared another moment of charged silence, hands all over each other as they listened to the wordless moans through the wall and window.

“I’d love to watch her eat your pussy,” Tim practically growled into her ear.

“Oh yes, please! What about Ryan?” Blurting out the burning question that had been waiting to be asked.

“Thought you’d never ask.” Tim smiled into his wife’s eyes as he bit her nipple softly. “Long as you’re always mine, you always love me, you can definitely fuck him. But I want to be there. Together.”

“Oh wow. Oh fuck. Go on, Tim, rub my clit. Keep talking.”

“Nothing secret. Him and me together, the first time at least. Do you want that, sweetheart? Say it!”

“Oh fuck, Rachel! Fucking you feels amazing!” Ryan was in full flow next door.

“Oh yes, Tim, I want to! I want him… I want you both at the same time!” Long contained words poured out of Rachel. “He can watch us. Oh god. I’ll suck you both, take you both. I want to fuck him so badly.”

“My god, woman. I’m so fucking hard.”

“Then fuck me! No wait. There, fuck me from behind. Just like them.”

“Oh yes. Come here!”

Rachel gave another loud cry as Tim filled her.

“Oh yes, that’s it. Harder. Go on my love.” Rachel looked back to her husband, her heart and breasts heaving in unison. “And you know, that means you get to fuck her. Only seems fair. Oh fuck! I wanna watch you screw her slutty, sexy little brains out! All of us, all together… oh, fuck me!”

Tim smiled to himself in the darkness. Pounding his wife, their crescendo grew. They didn’t even notice the sudden silence from the next room.

“Call me Ryan!”

“Okay,” Rachel tentatively tested the waters “Go on then. Fuck me… Ryan.”

“Yes! Take it, Lara! Oh yes! Oh fuck Lara, you’re so hot!”

“Oh fuuuuck, Ryan! Yes, fuck me harder! I want your dick so fucking bad!”

Suddenly they froze. A shard of light poured into the room. They turned their heads to see two flushed, red faces watching them. They all knew exactly what everyone had heard.

“You guys sure about that?”

Rachel looked over her shoulder to her husband. “What do you say, babe?”

“Fuck yeah!”

 *******

3 hours previously.

 

“Psst, Tim! In here, now!”

“Lara, not here, not now. My wife could come in. It’s too risky.”

“It’s a locked bathroom, relax. I want you so badly, I’m so excited we’re finally staying over!” She grabbed Tim’s cock and his hand to her breast.

“Oh god, me too.” Tim’s hand slid into the low neckline and cupped her tit inside her bra.

“Fuck me then Tim, quickly.”

“No, it’s too dangerous Lara. Maybe tonight. Get them nice and drunk, and I’ll fuck you so good, I promise.”

“Oh, definitely tonight.” Her hand was inside his jeans now, jacking him fast. “But I’ve got a much better plan, just you wait and see.” His fly was undone now, his cock free. “You’re going to fuck me.” She gripped his cock forcefully, “And by the time I’m done, your wife is going to think it was her idea.” She doubled over at the waist and kissed the head. “And my boyfriend is going to thank you.”

“Oh god. What the fuck? No, Lara!”

“No? Oh, how sad. I’ll have to leave you to see to that then.” With a cheeky wave, she backed off.

“Don’t get them drunk, we need them awake. And trust me!” Blowing a kiss to his hard, exposed cock. “Laters!”

Published 
Written by MrWrite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments