Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Lovers Play Their V-Cards

"The lovers are daring and bold when they discover passion for the first time."

44
11 Comments 11
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was our first time and something we both desired. A nondescript cheap motel room on the edge of our small hometown. The motel was dingy and aged, but the sheets were clean, and we were anxious. 

We first dated for a bit, coffee, and a walk along the river, and things progressed. A good night kiss at my door after a date. Then one night, we lay on a blanket, his hand feeling my breast under my top as we made out like teenagers in heat. I could feel his arousal under his jeans,  my breasts ached, and my panties were moist. I wondered what it would be like if he took me, I wanted to know. We knew better, so we folded up the blanket and left for my dorm. Another kiss, but it was not what I desired. I wanted to give him my naked body and let him ravage me as I played my V-card.

 It was a humid day, and the sweat just rolled off a person. We had been at the local swimming hole and were driving along when we saw the Pine Cone Motel sign. The parking lot had a few cars, all bearing out-of-state license plates. We turned into the parking lot. Steve leaned over, kissed me, and slipped his hand under my tee shirt to cup my small breast. I like the feel of his hand on my braless breast, his fingers fleeting, pinching my stiff nipple. He extracted his hand and headed to the seedy motel office. He quickly returned with a key between his fingers, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

The door swung open, and we were greeted with a blast of warm stale air. The air conditioner clattered and clunked as it laboriously worked to keep at a temperature just below the devil's inferno.

 I feel his lips upon mine, his soft lips brushing gently against mine with his moist, soft tongue. I sense the joy uprising in my once-lonely soul as we kiss deeply and lovingly. I feel his arms warp around my hot, sweaty aching body, making me even more seductive. I could feel sweat trickling between my breasts, warming me up and making me feel safe and loved. I felt so comfortable within his welcoming warmth, so loved as our bodies touched.

 We finally parted our lips; he gently kissed my neck as I arched my head back, exposing my neck. He gently licks at my neck, and a small moan of pleasure escapes from my lips as I feel his gentle, warm kisses trail down from my ear to my collarbone. As he kisses my neck, I reach out and run my fingers through his soft, touchable hair, rubbing the back of his neck.

 I feel his tongue flick across my left nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking it as he gently plays with my right nipple. I can feel the pleasure arising in my soul as I feel them swelling and becoming stiff from his gentle touch.

 "More!" I gasp out as he fondles my nipples, getting them to turn to rock-hard flesh and standing straight up from the curve of my tits.

Steve failed to answer me but just smiled and began to lick. His face was plastered with an impish grin as he licked my stomach, bathing it in warm saliva. He gently rubs around my thighs. I moan gently, wanting him to touch me, to feel me… I felt my wetness flowing, he continues licking my stomach and massaging my thighs.

 "Lick me," I begged.

 "Lick me," I felt the pleasure of his touch and warmness get closer and closer.

  I spread my legs a little bit wider and suddenly felt his moist tongue flicking my clit.

My moans are louder now; I am pleading for him to continue. The pleasure was so intense; my wetness was so extreme I started to breathe heavily, feeling sensual pleasure consume my body. The feeling emerging from my clit being licked fills my soul and mind, and I writhe under Steve as he devours my cunt.  

"Lick me harder!" I yell out.

He does, and that sends my body into an uncontrollable spasm, a feeling so great that I start shuddering and twitching, pushing me to the edge of an orgasm. His tongue felt so good, so soft and wet.

I feel my warmness building up increasingly and gasp out as I breathe loudly, feeling my body moving without being controlled. I am shaking so intensely that I sense Steve's s hands gripping my thighs so he wouldn't lose his place.

Soon, the intense warmness of the pleasure exploded, and a warm, pleasurable haze spread across my entire body as my muscles finally relaxed. When Steve finally raised his head to see my exhausted but fully pleasured state, he smiled at me. I saw my pussy juices still glistening on his lips, his face clinging to the cleft of his chin.

"Enjoy it, babe?" he asks me as he lies down next to me, enveloping me in his arms again.

"Very much so."

My clit is still throbbing hard, and as my energy returns, I cuddle tightly, his warm skin against mine warming me up. He gently rubbed my back as his face came closer to mine. Once again, I feel our lips together, tasting my nectar on his lips. Our lips and tongue play with each other in a gentle game of tag, tasting each other's mouths, feeling each other's warmness and softness.

CristalCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalCute

Passion swelled deeply in my body as we kissed deeply, lovingly. As we kiss, I gently cradle his face, pulling him closer. I drank in his kisses thirstily, as if I was stranded in the desert and his kisses were water. They were the water for my soul that I had needed so much. As we kissed, I felt one of his hands gently drifting down and intimately touching my wetness. I felt my juices still flowing and drizzling on the sheet. He slowly broke off the kiss and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Do you want it?"

I had waited for this time for so long. Of course, I wanted it. Yes, I wanted to feel every inch of Steve's cock deep in my snatch. I truly wanted his cock so badly, but I was so scared.

"Please be gentle," I beg him.

"I promise," he says softly.

He helps pushes me up into a sitting position and lies down on his back, his hardness sticking straight up, which had been for the past while. I lean over and flicker my head over the tip of his prick before engulfing his bulbous head in my mouth and sucking on it hard. I can feel him throbbing in my mouth as he moans. I look up and stare into his eyes on mine. I lick his veiny tool as we look into each other's soul. I take more of him in my mouth, wetting him for the tight ordeal it was soon to be in.

After a few minutes, his dick was glistening and wet from my saliva, hard as ever and throbbing ever so slightly. I take a final draft of his erection, tasting him for the last time before he impales my virgin pussy. I slowly position myself on top of him as he holds onto my hips so I wouldn't lose my balance.

"It's so big," I grunt, spreading my lips as I try to engulf his swollen dick.

After much pressure, I finally feel the head penetrate and disappear inside me. Steve pauses; my cunt squeezes his cock. I felt the pain of my tightness stretched apart as tears started appearing in my eyes. Seeing my pain, he reaches for my head, pulls me against him, and gently kisses my lips, rubbing my back slowly so the pain isn't as intense. I moan gently around his lips, consumed with this strange passion I never felt before. I feel my own weight pressing down on his dick and feel some more enter my intensely tight hole.

I kept on kissing him, trying to ignore the pain that was so intense. But yet, I felt so loved, so full, I had never felt an intense feeling like that before. Soon, after getting used to every nudge of his engorged tool, I felt his entire dick inside me. I felt so ready to burst, so alive. As we finally pull apart in our kiss, I sit back up and look down and see myself completely filled with Steve's prick buried in my pussy. . 

"God, you're tight," he moans.

 I nodded at him because the slight pain was still there. I grit my teeth slowly, waiting for it to subside. When I felt comfortable with the fullness inside me, I placed his hands on my hips and slowly slid off, then slid him deeper inside me the next minute. I increase my speed, feeling my walls grip hard on his dick, his head is tossed back in intense pleasure as he feels my warm pussy surrounding his rock-hard cock.

I feel him press inside my intenseness repeatedly, feeling so full again and again. I looked down at his face and stared deeply into his eyes as I bounced on his lap, feeling his cock move in me. I felt his hips slowly rise to join my rhythm as we both sighed and moaned in the intense fresh pleasure that neither of us had ever felt with each other.

I moan, feeling my wetness drip around his dick, wetting it until it is slick and wet, more effortless to slip into my virgin tightness. As his hands still hold onto my hips, I reach one hand down to my clit area and start rubbing as I feel him slipping in and out. I felt such the intense pleasure of an orgasm so close that I almost scream out in pleasure as I felt the warmness of his hot cum shoots inside my pussy.

I collapse onto him, exhausted, his dick still inside me. I felt his lips upon mine again, and we kissed deeply; I clawed on his sweat, glistening back. I could still feel Steve's thick pulsing cock feel his bigness inside my warm tightness as we kissed. We were spent and exhausted now. We lie together, still connected together. We are one, jointly and always, forever. We were not two bodies but fused together as one. As one soul, one body.

I had never felt this close or connected with anyone before. I sighed in pleasure, with Steve's arms clutching my naked body close to him and his wonderful cock in my sopping pussy.

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments