Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truckin'

"Seth and Liz take a break on the road"

8
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

He was oblivious to the hot summer night outside of the cab of his semi. The air conditioning hummed softly in harmony with the eighteen wheels beneath him as he cruised down the familiar interstate. Although he had driven the route countless times over the years, he still enjoyed it; there was always something new to see on every trip.

He particularly liked driving at night, enveloped in darkness. It made him feel further removed from the hectic madness of the everyday world that was all too evident in the daytime, even on the highway. He felt a kinship with the shadowy figures in the other vehicles, both trucks and cars, that passed him on the road that time of night. He imagined they were, like himself, individualists who refused to be part of the mainstream.

The radio station he'd been listening to was fading and he reached for the radio to tune in another station. As he slowly turned to dial, he glanced over at the pickup truck that was passing him. He stopped in the silence between stations and turned his full attention out the window...

***

The night air, still warm with the heat of the day, slipped in the open windows of the pickup truck and swirled around the cab. Elisabeth leaned back in her seat, undid the top two buttons of her short sundress and spread her legs slightly, welcoming the caress of the wind on her thighs. She and Seth had been driving all day in the searing heat, stopping now and then to refresh themselves by laying on the cool grass in the shade of a tree. Now, driving in the relative cool of night, they were more relaxed, more in their element. Night time was their time, when they would put the day behind them and escape to their private world. This trip from New England to Florida was an extra treat - two days on the road, alone.

One of the highlights of any long drive they took was sexual play. A two or three day trip provided lots of time for playing. Sometimes, while Seth was driving, Liz would lean over and kiss Seth's neck a little, then she would sit back and start to play for him and tease him. Other times she would get him aroused and quietly lay her head on his lap and suck and lick his cock for miles.

Seth looked over at Liz, thinking how much he adored her. They knew and understood each other so well! It always amazed him how they could communicate so much with a glance or a simple touch. He reached over and gently ran his finger over Liz's full, soft lips. She responded by opening her mouth slightly and then closing her lips gently around Seth's finger as he put it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and started to suck it, thinking about the silky skin of his hard cock. Seth then slipped his hand inside the top of her dress and began to caress her breasts, gently pinching at her nipples. Liz moaned softly and arched her back. Seth knew that when Liz lets out that moan it's a one way street to passion. He continued to play with her nipples, pinching and pulling them harder, prompting Liz's hips to begin their subtle yearning thrusts. Her arousal was contagious; Seth's cock was now hard and straining at his jeans. Liz slipped her hand inside her white cotton underwear and began rubbing herself in response to Seth's fingers plucking at her nipples.

When Seth put both hands back on the wheel, Liz let out a mildly disappointed squeal. Seth looked at her and smiled.

"Are you hot, baby?" he asked.

"Oh yes!"

Liz gasped as she lifted her hips and rubbed herself faster. She slid her fingers down between her soft lips and inserted two of them inside. She slowly fingered herself, feeling her warm juices starting to flow more.

Seth moaned his approval. Liz looked over and saw that he'd freed his hard cock from the confines of his pants. She put her wet fingers in her mouth and sucked on them while watching Seth stroking his hot pole.

"Ohh, that's nice Baby!" Seth spoke in a heavy whisper. "You're so pretty and sexy!"

Liz closed her eyes and slipped into the warm depths of her passion. Seth's voice seemed to flow over every inch of her body; his words stroking her libido. They settled into a gentle steady rhythm, whispered words of love and wet sounds of lust filled the cab of the truck.

The traffic wasn't heavy this time of night, mostly truckers taking advantage of the night to make time on the open road. Seth and Liz were making time too, in their own way.

Seth divided his attention between Liz and the truck ahead. As he pulled out to pass, he smiled to himself and turned on the interior light, filling the cab with a soft blue glow. Liz's eyes were still closed and she didn't notice, continuing to pleasure herself. Seth passed the truck and pulled into the right hand lane. Immediately, the truck pulled out to pass him. Seth smiled again, knowing they'd caught the trucker's attention. The truck pulled up and paced along side for just a moment, then pulled ahead and into the right lane. Seth followed behind the truck and turned his attention back to Liz.

"Rubbing that sweet pussy for me, babe?"

"Mmmmmm... yes..."

"Make it nice and wet for me! Spread your legs and show me what a hot cunt you are!"

Liz obliged him, pulling her feet up on the seat and spreading her legs. The hem of her dress slid down her thighs, giving Seth a full view of her busy fingers.

Seth pulled out to pass the truck again, all the time talking to Liz.

"That's pretty baby! So hot and sexy! Think about a nice hard cock fucking that pussy!"

Seth slowed as he got along side the semi, being sure the driver got a good look.

"I think you've got another admirer." Seth said.

Liz opened her eyes and looked around as Seth pulled past the truck and into the right lane again. Liz looked back to see the truck's lights behind them. She shuddered and laughed a little, too aroused to care. The truck pulled out to pass again.

As the truck pulled ahead and moved into the right lane Seth said, "Give him a show, baby."

Seth immediately pulled out into the passing lane. Liz sat back in her seat and reached both hands inside her dress to expose her breasts, cupping them in her hands. As Seth pulled up next to the truck, she pinched and rolled her nipples between her fingers. Liz never looked over at the trucker but concentrated her gaze on her hard nipples as she played with them, confident that the stranger in the truck was enjoying what he saw.

Seth pulled ahead of the truck again. The trucker flashed his lights in appreciation and wasted no time in passing Liz and Seth to get in position for the next part of the show. When Seth pulled up next to the truck this time, Liz had spread her legs wide with her left foot up on the dashboard. She seductively ran her hand up and down her left leg, this time daring to look over and smile at the truck driver. In the dim lights from his dash, she could see him nod and smile. Seth continued to pace the semi as Liz's fingers trailed to the wet softness between her legs. She pulled her underwear aside and began rubbing herself, occasionally slipping her fingers inside her aching pussy. Knowing she was being watched by this stranger thrilled her, as did Seth's appreciative moans and sighs.

The two trucks passed each other alternately as they sped down the highway, Liz playing and teasing the trucker, Seth encouraging her with his words, the trucker anxiously awaiting the next pass. Just before a rest area, Seth passed the truck again and slowed to exit the highway. Liz looked back and saw the truck follow them down the exit. She looked at Seth and smiled nervously.

"Don't worry Liz. I'll talk to him and lay down the ground rules. I'll let him know that he's to follow your lead. I'm sure he'll agree to anything to get a closer look at you!" Seth smiled and stroked Liz's thigh. Though she thought it was impossible, her arousal reached to a new height.

Seth pulled along side the curb the far end of the parking area, bordered on two sides by a grassy area and trees. The truck parked in a trailer space about thirty feet away.

"I'll be right back." Seth said. He leaned over and kissed Liz deeply, his tongue filling her mouth.

Liz watched as Seth walked around and approached the stranger. As they talked, she could see the trucker smiling and nodding as he constantly glanced at Liz.

AliceNewcombe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceNewcombe

She was unconsciously playing with her soft pubic hair, her heart beating wildly.

As Seth returned, the trucker shut off his engine. Seth slid into the seat.

"Okay, I filled him in." he said as he put his arm around Liz and pulled her over close to him.

"Make room." He put his other hand inside her unbuttoned dress and cupped her breast, gently rolling the nipple between his fingers.

"I love you!" he said.

Liz brushed his ear with a gentle kiss and whispered, "I love you too."

They both turned to see the trucker slowly open the passenger door. "Hi..." he said in a tentative voice.

Liz sensed that he was even more nervous than she, which put her more at ease. She smiled at him as Seth said "Hop in! This is Liz. Liz, this is Jay."

"Hi." said Elisabeth in a soft voice.

"Hope we didn't make driving too difficult for you!" Seth said with a chuckle. "Liz can be pretty distracting."

"That's for sure!" Jay said as he looked her over admiringly.

Seth pushed open the top of Liz's dress so Jay could get a good look at her breasts.

"I think you deserve a good look at Liz after the way she teased you." he said. "Now it's your turn to tease her. She gets real hot when you play with her nipples. Go ahead, enjoy her."

Jay reached out and caressed Liz's breasts.

"Nice, aren't they? I love playing with them. Work on those hard nipples. Squeeze and pull them. She likes that."

Seth slid his hand down between Liz's legs and started rubbing her clit as Jay rolled her nipples between his fingers.

"Harder!" Seth commanded. "Make her squirm."

Jay became more aggressive, pulling hard on Liz's tits.

"That's the way. You like that Liz? Does it feel good?"

Liz moaned in response as she looked at the hard bulge extending down one leg of Jay's jeans. She reached over and ran her hand over the length of his hard cock.

"Let's see what you've got there." she said as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She reached inside and pulled his throbbing rod out where she could see it. Elisabeth immediately began stroking the full length of it, enjoying the silky smoothness of the skin. Jay leaned back and sighed as Liz stroked it faster, coaxing little drops of glistening cum from the tip.

Seth sat back and watched Liz as she gave her full attention to Jay's cock. She moaned and bit her lower lip as she deftly fondled him, alternately squeezing his balls and rubbing his cock.

"I like your cock. It's hot... and hard... and it fits in my hand so nicely."

Liz stroked it gently as she ran her finger over the head.

"Were you playing with it while you were watching me back there on the road?"

"Oh yeah!" replied Jay..

"It made me so hot imagining you driving with your cock in your hand while I was playing for you.. Show me how you were jerking off.."

Jay wrapped his hand around his cock and started stroking it for her.

"Yes! That's nice!" Liz sighed as she pinched and pulled her tits for her own pleasure as well as for the men's.

"Taste him." Seth whispered.

Facing Jay, Liz kneeled on the seat and bent over, laying her head on his lap. She began licking his balls and the base of his shaft, all the while looking up at him, enjoying watching him squirm with ecstasy as she worked him over.

Seth opened his door and stepped out to give her more room. Liz lifted her ass in the air, reached back and pulled her dress up over her hips. Seth immediately took her cue and pulled her underwear down - not off, but just enough to expose her ass. He began rubbing it gently while talking to her.

"Nice, baby! So sexy! Now suck that hot cock!" Seth slapped her soundly.

Liz groaned and put her lips around the head of Jay's cock. She sucked it and caressed it with her tongue as Seth continued to spank and tease her.

"Ahhhh! Such a nice hot, wet pussy!" he said as he pushed his fingers deep inside of her.

Liz gasped and sucked Jay even harder. One more time she teased him close to coming. Then she pulled away and said, "Now you get to play with me."

Liz sat up in the seat and Jay immediately moved in next to her. He slid his left arm behind her and reached around to pinch the hard bud of her nipple, at the same time he put his other arm under her right leg and lifted it, forcing her legs to spread. He then began tugging at her underwear, anxious to dip his fingers in the sweet hot juices of her soft, inviting depths. Liz smiled at Seth standing outside the truck with his cock in hand while he watched them. Seth returned her smile, his eyes burned into her with equal amounts of love and lust.

The moment filled Liz to overflowing. There she was - with her legs spread wide while a stranger did what he wanted with her as Seth watched. She felt so sexy and salacious!

"Put your fingers in me!" she growled at Jay. Liz moaned and thrust her hips as he plunged two fingers deep inside her.

"Ahhh, yes!" she gasped, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. She arched her back, making her breasts stand out, round and firm. Her erect nipples reached out, waiting to be plucked like fresh, firm berries.

Seth did just that. He reached into the truck and went to work on Liz, pinching and pulling at her ripe nipples, all the while talking to her.

"Mmmmm... you're so bad, spreading your legs for Jay and letting him play with your pussy. You love being used, don't you? " Seth's voice trailed off and for several minutes there were only the sounds of moans and sighs as the two men pleasured Liz, kissing and caressing her, probing her, and rubbing their hot, hard cocks on her skin.

Liz spoke up and changed the pace. "I want to see you come, both of you."

Seth stepped back and Liz got out of the truck. She turned and watched Jay as he leaned over in the seat with his hand around his thick rod. Seth went around to the other side of truck so he could see Liz as she watched Jay masturbate for her.

Liz leaned on the door with one foot up on the truck. The moonlight draped her in a silvery veil, making her body appear almost luminescent against the dark trees behind her. Both men's gazes were locked on Liz as they stroked their cocks. Liz could tell they would both come soon and tantalized them by playing her fingers over her dripping pussy.

"Do you want this pussy? Hmm? Rub those cocks for me! Show me how much you'd like to fuck it!"

Jay and Seth began to moan and beat their cocks in earnest. Liz rubbed herself in response, urging them on.

"That's it! Make those cocks come for me!" In a moment, the three of them were immersed in orgasm.

"Yes!" Liz moaned as both men let streams of cum shoot in her direction. Liz's body tingled all over and she shuddered with delight as her own juices gushed forth, soaking her thighs. The buzzing in her ears harmonized with the song of the cicadas hidden in the trees.

Liz collapsed on the cool grass behind her as Seth went to the back of the truck and retrieved a blanket. He spread it on the ground next to Liz.

"Lay on this. Don't want to get any wetter than you already are," he said with a chuckle.

Seth lay down beside her and admired the beauty of her moonlit body. He kissed her gently on the cheek and whispered softly in her ear. "I love you, so much!"

Having gotten back into his clothes, Jay sat beside them. "I have to tell you," he said, "I've been flashed plenty of times on the road over the years, but never anything like this! Thanks so much! That was so hot!"

Liz laughed, reached out and ran her hand over Jay's rod. "It was our pleasure, in every sense of the word, I assure you!" she replied as she smiled at Seth.

Jay stood up. "Well, I have to get back on the road. Thanks again. You're one lovely, hot lady Liz!"

"...and thank you!" Seth said. "I know we'll never forget tonight!"

Jay walked back to his truck. Liz dozed contentedly with her head resting on Seth's shoulder. Seth lay there gazing at the stars. He always enjoyed the overwhelming feeling he got when he considered the infinity of a star-filled sky, but tonight he was overwhelmed by the depth of the love that he shared with Liz. It seemed to be an infinite universe within itself, full of unknown wonders to be discovered and explored.

Published 
Written by Shersman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments