Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Transcendent Sensuality - 15

"Karla's headed to Argentina, and a plan is in place to take care of Kevin."

8
6 Comments 6
5.1k Views 5.1k
6.5k words 6.5k words

“I’ve ruined it.”

 

 

Kevin looked up from his paper at his gorgeous, auburn-haired wife.

 

“What have you ruined? We can buy another, whatever it is.”

 

“I’ve ruined what we had. All the mystery, the sensuality, it’s all gone. Everything that we started this experience for is all gone.”

 

Kevin folded his paper. “Sometimes the workings of your mind escape me,” he admitted.

 

“The Halloween Party,” she explained gently. “That whole experience. We’ve all seen and been with each other. Now there’s no curiosity or exciting build-up. We’re just going to get together and screw. It’s nothing like what we experienced in Chicago.”

 

“We’ve moved beyond that, to be sure,” he acknowledged.

 

“I’m sorry for that.”

 

He shook his head. “What? Why are you sorry? Haven’t you enjoyed it?”

 

“There was edginess to the exploration that is gone,” she said softly. “I liked that. Now, it’s just, I don’t know. We just get together and fuck.”

 

“Well, not since Halloween.”

 

“No. I think everybody got their fill.”

 

“Have you talked to anybody else about this?”

 

“Alex, a little. Taylor and Ted really are in love. She told me she can hardly pry them apart.”

 

Kevin chuckled. “So Taylor’s not sharing?”

 

“I didn’t ask.”

 

“What about Jasmine and Tanya. Have you talked to either of them?”

 

“That’s not the point, Kevin. It used to be exciting. I mean, I don’t hate getting laid by Tom, or Jeremy, or even Ted, if Taylor will let him. But it isn’t the same.”

 

“Because you don’t feel the same excitement?”

 

“No. Because it doesn’t give you the same excitement.”

 

“It’s the same for me, darling. I still get to watch you.”

 

“How do I explain this?” Karla asked herself in frustration. “When we’d go, you know, hunting, there was always the possibility of the unknown. It was, like, strange and new, and we never knew what was going to happen.”

 

“Like CJ? That didn’t work well.”

 

“Okay, but, now…I mean, you have to know. It’s more like just spread them and go!”

 

“It isn’t like that at all. First of all, none of your lovers are taking you for granted. They’re respectful, well-mannered, and, dare I say it, love the fact you are who you are.”

 

“This isn’t about them. I love them all, too. That’s not my concern.”

 

“Second, it sounds to me like you’re the one missing the thrill of the unknown. Will he or won’t he? Will it be good, bad, or indifferent? How will it be different from the others?”

 

“Am I, do you think? I never liked the uncertainty, not really. I like the fact that the variety is here and only a phone call away.”

 

“Okay, look. Remember the last time we were in Chicago. Remember how worked-up you were before the knock on the door? You didn’t know for sure if he was even going to show up. When he did show up, you still were on edge about what would happen. You took charge, like you always do and everybody behaved up to expectations. Remember, I was there.”

 

“I remember,” she said with a grin.

 

“So,” he continued, “I remember distinctly and with great joy the long, unmistakable moan of satisfaction when he finally entered you. Exhilarating for me. But for you, I think, it was the release of all that tension you’d built up. And that, I think, my darling, is what you’re missing.”

 

Karla pondered a moment. “Don’t you feel that, though? That sense of relief?”

 

“Not in the same sense you do. I’m delighted when I hear that distinctive moan. Remember, this has always been about your sensuality. Listening to you as you have your experiences is nearly as satisfying to me as watching you.”

 

“See, that’s what I’m talking about. We don’t have that anymore.”

 

“I disagree. You see, I can still see and hear you, in most cases. And, because I’ve heard it before, I can tell when you’ve been penetrated. That brings to mind images of past couplings I’ve watched and I see your face, your posture, and everything about you that make you the sensual being you are in the throes of rapture. When I hear that particular sound, I see the penetration and its effect on you.”

 

“I do that?”

 

Kevin nodded slowly and smiled tenderly. “Almost every time.”

 

“I didn’t realize that I did that.”

 

“I’m sure it’s involuntary. It’s one of the elements of your sensuality that impassions me, and encourages me to continue down this road.”

 

“If I didn’t moan when I get fucked we wouldn’t do this anymore?”

 

He laughed easily. “I said it was one element. One of many.”

 

“So you don’t miss the tension?”

 

“We have all the tension we need. We create our own. And the sights and sounds of you as you engage the members of our group seem to be evidence of that.”

 

“So you’re not bored?”

 

“Hardly,” he chuckled.

 

“I was worried that you missed the uncertainty.”

 

“It has never been about the uncertainty, my love. It has always been about you.”

 

“That kind of makes me self-conscious, though.”

 

“That’s why you need to go to Argentina.”

 

“I can’t go to Argentina.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because you won’t be there to watch me; to hear me.”

 

“But I will know, my darling. I will know and be thrilled for you.”

 

“You won’t know exactly, though.”

 

He grinned. “I have images. After the Halloween Party I have thousands of images.”

 

“You were watching me?”

 

“Of course I was watching you. I love you. Your delight is my thrill. Your passion is my delight.”

 

“Tell me one.”

 

“My favorite?”

 

“Yes. Your favorite.”

 

“We were in the in the family room. I was on the floor, leaning against the couch, enjoying the oral attentions of Jasmine. I could just see you over her back. You were kneeling on the carpet. I could see two male hands covering your breasts, caressing, squeezing. Your hair was draped across your right shoulder. I could see your face; well, half your face. The hair hid the other half. Your eyes were alternately closed and then open. When they were open, there was a distant glaze. Your mouth was slightly open as you gasped. You’d close it and moan, looking up at the ceiling. You were rocking back and forth, lifting slightly so I could see just a glimpse of the hard cylinder you were riding. You had your hands pressed into his chest.”

 

“Who was it?”

 

“I don’t know. It didn’t matter. What mattered was the look of complete sexual abandon I could see on your face. You were on another plane; feeling rather than knowing, and moving on him to provoke simulation.”

 

“Did I see you?”

 

“I don’t know. We never made eye contact.”

 

“Did Jasmine make you come?”

 

Kevin chuckled. “No darling. Well, she had some effect. But in reality, you made me come. Watching you enthralled, enraptured and absorbed like that made me come. Poor Jasmine was just the recipient of my reaction to seeing you. She may have even been surprised.”

 

“Don’t worry about her. She loves to suck you.”

 

“Have you been trading notes?”

 

“A bit. She confessed sucking your cock was one of her favorite activities. Apparently you have the perfect girth and size for her. She said it reminded her of our first time together.”

 

“That’s going to make me self-conscious.”

 

“Don’t be. Just lay there and enjoy it. She does.”

 

“And Buenos Aires?”

 

“You really want me to go?”

 

“You can’t imagine how much,” he grinned.

 

“It might not be limited just to Julian,” she warned.

 

“I don’t expect it will, my love. The who is not the point.”

 

“What is the point, then? Why do you want to send me away like that?”

 

“Well, there’s Julian. It’s been months. I know you love him.”

 

“In that special way, though.”

 

“I understand completely. Then, there is the knowledge that you will come home energized. One thing I’ve learned about you is that the more sex you have, the more you want.”

 

“That’s not true!” she sounded surprised.

 

“But it is, Karla. I think you like to be sexually charged up and to demonstrate that is your natural state. And I love you for it.”

 

Karla grinned inwardly. Kevin had proven to be exceptionally perceptive. She loved him with all her heart. She also loved to be admired, adored, desired, and scrutinized. She loved the feel of a body pressed into her, the bulge of desire pushing against her, the touch of craving hands exploring the forbidden regions of her body. Nothing excited her more than the feel of the smooth, warm hardness of and erection under her hands and on her lips. There was such power in sucking the essence from that hard rod, and the final, ultimate release and anticipation when it first penetrated into her welcoming depths.

 

Making love with Kevin was like coming home. He’d been right in that assessment to, she acknowledge to herself. After getting eaten, fucked, immersed in sexual exultation, she craved his warm and loving embrace and the familiar feeling of him under her hands, in her mouth, and deep inside her. She could feel his love for her in those moments when they reconnected after her more visceral sexual explorations.

 

She leaned toward him and planted a warm, loving kiss on his lips, realizing that the need for him had burgeoned within her.

 

“I love you, too, my darling Kevin. And I desperately need for us to make love to one another right now.”

 

“So, you’re going to Buenos Aires?” he chuckled as he stood up from his stool.

 

“I’ll go for you,” she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. “But you have to fuck me first.”

 

+++

 

“How was your date night with my husband,” Karla asked Alex over their lunch of pecan chicken.

 

“You almost sound jealous. It doesn’t suit you.”

 

“Really? I didn’t mean it that way.”

 

“I promised him if he got Ted a job that we’d have a date night. You were right there when I made that promise.”

 

“I’m not jealous, Alex. Remember me? I’m the one who sent him to you in the first place.”

 

“So what’s in Argentina, anyway?” Alex asked.

 

“My first date. Lovely man named Julian. You should meet him.”

 

“Me?” Alex shook a fork at her. “Are you trying to hook me up with another one of your johns?”

 

“Another?”

 

“Ted.”

 

“Oh, well. I just thought, you know…”

 

“Yeah, well, I’ve been relieved of that duty.”

 

“By Taylor.”

 

“They’re crazy about each other. I wasn’t sure it was going to happen. Apparently, the old saying about opposites attracting is true. She’s a mean, mouthy bitch and he’s as sweet and gentle as a Teddy Bear.” She giggled. “Taylor calls him T-Bear.”

 

“She isn’t really mean, is she?”

 

“Not to him.”

 

“So, he’s staying?”

 

“He has to go back to get his stuff. But, yes. He’s staying. I appreciate Kevin getting him that job at the Carnegie.”

 

“He’s a good bartender.”

 

“Well,” Alex said after taking a sip of wine, “I’m not going to Argentina with you. Who’s going to look after Kevin while you’re whoring yourself through South America?”

 

“The original idea was that you’d see to him for me.”

 

“Why not Tanya or Jasmine?”

 

“They’ve got their own, uh, situations.”

 

“Meaning, if either of them left to tend Kevin, their husbands would be alone?”

 

“I don’t want anybody to make any kind of real sacrifice just so I can take off for a week.”

 

“Have you considered a rotation? Tanya one day, Jasmine the next, and then me?”

 

Karla cocked an eyebrow. “Same situation. Who tends Tom while Tanya’s with Kevin? Same for Jeremy.”

 

“Me?”

 

Karla laughed. “Alex, you slut! That’s a great idea!”

 

“When are you going?”

 

“Three weeks from Saturday. Julian’s got a formal dance that night he wants to take me to. Even says he’s got my gown all picked out.”

 

“Seriously? You let him dress you? Where did he get the measurements/”

 

“I sent him a little slinky something that really shows off my assets. Then I gave him shoulder to waist and waist to floor measurements. He says he’s got a marvelous seamstress who will put it all together.”

 

“Holy crap, Karla! You’re making me cream my shorts here! Who is this guy and can I marry him?”

 

“You’d have to move to South America,” Karla grinned at her. “Besides, I’m not sure that you’re his style. He’s attracted to full-bodied, taller women with auburn hair.”

 

“Like you,” Alex spat in disgust. “Rather than short, blondes with great tits and an ass to die for?”

 

Karla shrugged. “You had your chance with Ted, darling. I gave him to you and you handed him off to your daughter.”

 

“Well, I do get the occasional opportunity, thanks to Taylor’s generous nature.”

 

“She’s sharing him with you?” Karla asked in astonishment.

 

“Every now and then. Apparently, I’m the trigger for some amazing reclamation sex between them. She sends him to me and we have a lovely time together. When we’re finished, he goes back to her and they fuck each other’s brains out until she’s satisfied that he really does belong to her.”

 

“That’s convenient.”

 

“By the way, the Karla Tongue Come has become famous at our house. He showed me how you did it, and I showed it to Taylor. It’s become a regular routine in our sexual repertoire.”

 

“So, he’s happy?”

 

“I’d say! We finally got him past his reluctance to the mother-daughter thing. He’s so in love with Taylor he’ll do anything she asks.”

 

“I’ve missed him,” Karla confessed.

 

“Missed him, or missed fucking him?”

 

“A little of both.”

 

“Well, you haven’t had another orgy since Halloween. If you throw another, I’m sure they’ll show up.”

 

“The thing is, that was kind of over-the-top. Sort of a once in a very long while experience. I’ve been thinking along the lines of something of a little more intimate gathering.”

 

“Can’t be much more intimate than fucking each other,” Alex noted.

 

“Well, think about this. Instead of one giant conglomeration of people, we have two. Tom and Tanya are virtually next door. So, they’ll hold a small gathering, and Kevin and I will host one. Folks are free to move between the two, but it wouldn’t be the mass of people we had last time.”

 

“Yes, it will,” Alex cautioned. “Eventually, everybody will collect in one place or the other.”

 

“Well, that would be okay. But, it won’t start out that way. I’m thinking of working with Tanya to plan it for New Year’s Eve.”

 

“Meanwhile, you’re jetting off to Argentina to ball the male population into submission.”

 

“Just Julian, darling. Get yourself some glamour shots taken so I can show him. We’ll see what he thinks of busty blondes who want to marry him. Meanwhile, I’ll set up the rotation with Tanya and Jasmine.”

 

+++

 

When Karla stepped off the Aerolineas jet in Buenos Aires, the first thing she noticed was the heat. It wasn’t horribly uncomfortable, but the bright sunlight on the concrete did raise the temperature a few degrees. The next thing she noticed was the stunning brunette holding the sign with her name on it. She walked toward her with a broad smile.

 

“Mrs. Williams?” the brunette smiled at her with a gentle accent.

 

“That’s me,” Karla replied.

 

“Senor Artegos asked me to meet you and clear you through immigration and customs. Officially, you are the guest of the government. It should not take long.”

 

“Your English is excellent,” Karla told her as they walked across the tarmac into the relief of the air conditioned terminal.

 

“Thank you,” the girl grinned. “I lived for a time in Washington D.C. It helped me learn many of the idioms that aren’t taught in the schools here.”

 

“Do you work for Julian?” Karla asked.

 

“We are associates,” she replied. “I am Alemanda Carter. My friends call me Manda.”

 

“Because you order them about?” Karla grinned.

 

“So you know some of our language?”

 

Karla shook her head. “I would never claim that. But, Manda, especially how you pronounce it, sounds like ‘mandate’. And you must tell me how you acquired the name ‘Carter’. It is a particularly American name.”

 

“If you have your passport, we will clear you through immigration. I have the official documents but they must confirm your identity,” Manda said. “We will talk on the way to the estancia.”

 

Karla was amazed at how quickly Manda managed to sweep her through the procedures. They didn’t even look into her bag when she waved the document at the customs officer. Within five minutes they had processed out of the restricted international arrivals area into the main terminal. She watched Manda’s long legs and shapely backside sway seductively as she led Karla toward the exit. The black and white zebra-print dress clung to her and emphasized the curve of her waist and swell of her hips. She wore four-inch patent leather heels that accentuated the sultry gait as she walked. Manda led her to a black SUV with a liveried driver who opened the door for them and took Karla’s bag to place it in the luggage compartment at the rear.

 

As they zoomed out of the airport, Karla turned to Manda. “Carter?”

 

The stunning brunette grinned at her. “You will find many Northern European and American names here. We are very cosmopolitan. Many emigres from America and Europe have come here.”

 

“So your father was Carter?”

 

“No. I was married very briefly to a Carter. But I liked the name. My father’s name is Reynaldo.”

 

“Alemando Reynaldo? It sounds very exotic.”

 

“Not here. Alemando Carter is much more so.”

 

“So what is it you do for Julian?”

 

“Executive assistant,” Manda replied. “He asked me to meet you and take you to the estancia so you can prepare for tonight’s event.”

QueenDomKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDomKellyTS

 

Executive assistant, my ass, Karla thought. Julian would pound the shit out of this tall, gorgeous brunette on every occasion he could. She decided she couldn’t blame him. But that didn’t quell the tweak of jealousy pinching at her gut.

 

“What exactly is tonight’s event all about?” Karla asked.

 

“It is the birthday for the wife of the ambassador from Uruguay.”

 

“And it begins at what time?”

 

“Nine o’clock. You will have time to try on the gown, refresh yourself from the flight, nap for an hour or so while the final adjustment are made. Hair and make-up appointments have been scheduled beginning at six.”

 

“You made these arrangements?” Karla asked.

 

“Senor Artegos instructed me to do so,” she replied.

 

“And the gown? Did you arrange that, too?”

 

“I may have made a few suggestions.”

 

Karla nodded and grinned. He hadn’t done all this alone. The beautiful and resourceful Manda had given him guidance.

 

“You’ve been very thoughtful, Manda. I was wondering how Julian came up with all these ideas. Now I know that you advised him. I’m grateful for everything.”

 

“I hope you will like the jewelry we have selected for you to wear, as well. It is designed to be tasteful and elegant. Senor Artegos’ description of you helped up choose the necklace, earrings, rings and bracelet. I hope you will be pleased.”

 

“I’m sure they will be perfect, Manda. You are obviously Julian’s jewel.”

 

+++

 

After some hours of primping, a spa treatment, a hair dresser arrived and moved delicately around Karla, his eyes sparkling in delight as he viewed her mane of auburn-red hair. He gathered a clump in his hand, twisted it and pushed it to the top of her head.

 

“Bellisma!” he exclaimed. “This we can do. You will be exquisite.”

 

As she viewed the finish product in the mirror, Karla was amazed at the image and change it created. Waves and cords wove in soft folds that created a loose turban effect. Her neck was bared and appeared longer than she remembered. She grinned at her own image and then at the hairdresser.

 

“Incredible,” she told him, shifting her head from side to side.

 

Manda came into the room and had a short conversation in Spanish with the hairdresser that Karla was unable to understand. The look of delight on his face indicated that there was a general sense of approval.

 

After he left, Manda approached her.

 

“Make-up now,” she said to Karla.

 

“All right. Here?”

 

Manda nodded. She walked to the door and admitted no less than five people into the room, each carrying a kit of some sort.

 

Karla sat in the chair for nearly an hour as they applied their various potions and elements with brushes, sponges, and their fingers. The last application was of eye-liner above and below both her lids, a final brush of mascara, and the brush of the rounded tip of an eyebrow pencil across her brows. She was handed a mirror.

 

Karla was amazed at how natural everything looked. Her eyes sparkled, and her lips looked seductively sparkly with the gentle application of the perfect lipstick. It was just enough to bring out her natural attractiveness without appearing to have been overdone.

 

“Wow!” she murmured softly. “Now that’s a make-over!”

 

“We will leave you to change into the underthings,” Manda told her. “Carmela and I will return to help you with the dress.” She nodded at the standing rack that held hangars with various articles of attire. “Push this button,” she continued, indicating a small device on the dressing table. “We will attend you.”

 

Karla nodded easily and smiled at the brunette. She had not changed out of the Zebra-print she’d worn when she met Karla at the airport. Karla wondered if Manda would also be attending the gala. She watched her backside sway seductively as she walked from the room and closed the door.

 

The dressing rack held three hangars. In addition to the gown was one with a matching red bra and thong set. The other held a red garter belt and red stockings. Red and gold pattern heels lay on the floor beneath the other items.

 

She shucked the robe and moved toward the rack. She stepped into the thong and pulled it up her legs, marveling at the smooth feel of the silk patch against her cleanly waxed pubic area. The bra had no shoulder straps but was about three inches wider than normal. She grinned as she recognized the front clasp that allowed her to affix and adjust the garment. Once on, she realized the cups barely covered her nipples. It was designed to lift her breasts into an inviting cleavage, she decided.

 

She stepped into the garter belt and then sat in the small chair to pull on the stockings. She deftly connected the clasps to the stockings. She leaned toward the table and pressed the call button. As the two dark-hair women arrived, Karla stepped into the heels.

 

Manda provided support as Carmela held the dress open for Karla to step in. She raised it over her legs, across her hips, and held the single strap open for Karla to insert her right arm. Once it was in place, Carmela and Manda gently tugged, tucked, stretched and adjusted the gown until it fit Karla to their satisfaction.

 

“Muy elegante,” Carmela commented as she and Manda stepped back to survey the overall effect.

 

“Yes, she is very elegant,” Manda confirmed for Karla’s benefit. “Senor Julian was right. You are exceptional.”

 

“He said that?” Karla grinned at her.

 

“He did,” Manda confirmed. “He has much respect for you.”

 

“Will you be there?” Karla asked impulsively.

 

Manda smiled and nodded. “I have the honor of escorting Senor Julian’s father, Don Tomas. La Senora Artegas passed away some years ago. One of my duties is to serve as escort for Don Tomas.”

 

“His father will be there?” Karla asked in amazement. “I didn’t even think.”

 

Manda laughed was warm and mellow. “Forgive me. I do not laugh at you. Don Tomas is seventy-two years. He is very tolerant of his son. He also appreciates beauty in art, music, and women. I think he will like you very much.”

 

“Even though I’m married to someone else?” Karla asked.

 

Manda’s smile was tolerant. “This is not unusual. My country has a long history of gentlemen with ladies who enjoy men not their husbands, and men who enjoy ladies not their wives, as well. Do not concern yourself. Don Tomas will see you as a strong, independent woman. Your marriage will not affect that.”

 

“Well, now I’m really nervous,” Karla said.

 

“Do not be. He will appreciate you for your grace and beauty. Now, if you excuse me, I must go prepare myself. Carmela will help you with your jewelry. There are earrings, a necklace and a bracelet. You may wear your rings or not, as you choose. They will be safe here.”

 

Julian breezed in for a few minutes with an entourage of three young men and two women. He greeted her with outstretched hands that clasped her arms and a kiss on each cheek.

 

“You look, stunning, my darling Karla,” he said with a broad grin. “The red dress I chose for you looks enchanting.”

 

“Oh, Julian,” Karla whispered. “I’d almost thought you’d forgotten me.”

 

“What? Never!” he protested. “I have had many things to occupy me. You have my apologies. I want you to enjoy your evening. Tomorrow I have cleared my schedule. You will be with me all day, and all night, if you choose.”

 

“That’s why I’m here,” she beamed at him.

 

“And I am delighted you are,” he assured her. “Tonight, enjoy yourself. You will, no doubt, be the center of attention. This room is yours. I will call for you tomorrow at nine.”

 

“Will I see you at the party?” she asked.

 

“Of course, of course. We will dance. But, unfortunately, I will be unable to join you afterwards. I must attend to family matters. You will be attended to quite royally, I promise.”

 

A few short words to Carmela in Spanish, Karla was left alone in the room. She checked herself in the mirror one more time and admired the reflection. “Damn fine looking,” she murmured to herself, mildly disappointed that Julian wouldn’t be around to remove the red dress.

 

+++

 

“Well, hey there,” Kevin grinned as Alex, Ted and Taylor entered through his kitchen door. “You brought the whole mob,” he observed.

 

“Not without a fight,” Alex said, slinging her bag onto a kitchen stool.

 

“Mother, please!” Taylor said with a grimace.

 

“Is this Taylor?” Kevin asked, looking for confirmation. He saw general nods from Alex and Ted. “She really isn’t eight anymore.”

 

“Hello, Uncle Kevin,” Taylor said, leaning toward him to hiss his cheek.

 

“Nope,” Alex quipped. “She’s all grown up, except for emotionally. She still behaves like she’s eight.”

 

“Stop it, Mom,” Taylor protested.

 

“I figured since it was my turn and you’re going to feed me, these free-loaders could tag along for a free meal or two,” Alex told Kevin.

 

Ted opened his mouth to protest, but stopped when Kevin held up his hand.

 

“Absolutely,” he said. “Glad to have the company.”

 

“So,” Alex asked him, “Have you heard from the whore of Buenos Aires?”

 

Kevin chuckled. “Got a text a few minutes ago. She’s ensconced in a palatial villa getting pampered in preparation for a big party.”

 

“She get laid, yet?”

 

“She hasn’t shared that with me,” he laughed.

 

“Ted,” Alex said, shifting the subject, “Show Taylor your room. Take the guest room with the bath.”

 

“So, they’re staying the night?” Kevin asked her.

 

“Sure. You don’t think I’d leave them alone at my place, do you?”

 

“Mother!” Taylor said sharply. Turning to Kevin, she explained, “She has left us alone there plenty of times. But she insisted we come with her tonight.”

 

“And you’re none too happy about it?” Kevin asked her.

 

“We just don’t want to impose,” she replied with a smile.

 

Kevin looked at her and at Ted. He smiled broadly. “No imposition at all. Ted’s been our guest before and we’re delighted to have you.”

 

“Who is ‘we’?” Alex asked.

 

“Well, normally, Karla and me,” he replied. “I guess it’s just a habit.”

 

Alex nodded. “Tonight it’s you and me. So, I’m going to take my bag to the master bedroom. What are the plans for dinner?”

 

“Actually…”

 

“You didn’t make any, did you?”

 

“I didn’t,” Kevin confessed. “Of course, I didn’t expect…”

 

“This mob to descend on you,” Alex finished for him. “I understand. Well, we can eat in, go out, or order in. What’s your pleasure?”

 

“Order in,” Taylor said quickly.

 

“Order in is fine,” Kevin nodded, cocking an eyebrow at Ted. The younger man nodded.

 

“You decide,” Alex said. “I need to freshen up.” She strode from the room toward the back of the house.

 

“After that long, twenty-minute ride,” Taylor groused.

 

“Taylor,” Kevin reproved her.

 

“It’s just,” Taylor began. “You see, Uncle Kevin, when Mom said she was coming over here, Ted and I thought we would just have an evening, alone, you know?”

 

“And you will,” Kevin assured her. “Just bear with the social amenities for a few hours to please your mother. Then, I promise, you two can have your alone time.”

 

Kevin offered drinks. Ted settled for a soft drink. Taylor asked for red wine. As Kevin set to pouring and serving, he couldn’t help but marvel at how Taylor had grown and developed since the last time he’d seen her. He grinned at Ted as he placed the glass in front of him.

 

“What?” the younger man asked.

 

“Just glad that things are working out for you,” Kevin answered.

 

Alex swept back into the kitchen. “So, what have we decided on?”

 

“Pizza!” Taylor said excitedly. “I love pizza and red wine.”

 

Kevin chuckled. “I guess its pizza. The supreme?”

 

“Everything but anchovies,” Alex said quickly. “They make me smell bad.”

 

“Really?” Kevin laughed. “I’d never have guessed.” He turned to Ted. “Supreme minus anchovies?”

 

“Fine with me,” Ted replied.

 

After Kevin called in the order he returned to the group in the kitchen.

 

“Do you know how long it’s been since we had dinner together Uncle Kevin?” Taylor asked.

 

“Quite a while.”

 

“I was ten. Chicken tenders.”

 

“That’s all she would eat for about three years,” Alex noted. “Got any more of that wine?”

 

“Sure,” Kevin replied, fetching a glass and the bottle and pouring a healthy portion into Alex’s glass.”

 

“Is this going to make you uncomfortable, Kevin?” Alex queried.

 

“Having pizza with two gorgeous ladies and my friend from Chicago?” he asked.

 

“Actually, I was thinking about having me in your bed while they’re in the guest room.”

 

“Oh,” Kevin replied. “I hadn’t thought about it.”

 

“It’s okay with us, Uncle Kevin,” Taylor told him. “Mom’s told us what you guys have been doing?”

 

“Has she?” he asked, cocking an eye at Alex.

 

“Okay,” Alex said with finality. “Time to clear the air. Taylor knows that we’ve been keeping company together with Karla’s blessing. She also knows that Karla and Ted have been together.”

 

“And Ted and Mom still manage to hook up,” Taylor said. “And, of course, Ted and I are sort of sleeping together.”

 

“What does that mean?” Kevin asked.

 

“They’re in love,” Alex replied. “I’d have to be a hateful hag to try to keep them apart.”

 

“I see,” Kevin remarked.

 

“So,” Taylor said, “As long as everybody’s, you know, being honest and everything, there shouldn’t be a problem, right?”

 

“I also told them that Karla’s gone off to Argentina to reconnect with a lover, and that you encouraged her to go.”

 

Kevin sighed and nodded. “It’s my character flaw, I guess,” he admitted. “I want my wife to have anything she desires.”

 

“I think that’s wonderful, Uncle Kevin. It really says a lot that you love her enough to let her do everything and know she’s still in love with you.”

 

Kevin shrugged.

 

“He not only trusts her,” Ted added. “He encourages her.”

 

“Kind of like how I encourage you to screw Mom?”

 

“Exactly like that,” Alex said.

 

There was a silence in the room for a moment. Taylor finally spoke. “We have a lot in common, Uncle Kevin.”

 

+++

 

The red, off-the-shoulder gown lay heaped in a mass on the full-size rug next to the huge four poster bed. On the bed, Karla lay on her back, her legs on the shirt-covered shoulders of the dark-haired man who stood next to the bed, his trousers crumpled at his ankles, pounding himself into the receptive flesh of the American woman he’d met less than an hour previous. Her red and glitter-gold four-inch heels bounced in the air as the man drove his cock in and out of her.

 

“Oh, fuck, Carlos!” she cried. “Yes! Fuck me hard!”

 

The man only grunted in response.

 

Karla caressed the face of her lover and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

 

“That was incredible, Carlos. Thank you.”

 

Carlos put his hands on her naked shoulders and held her at arm’s length so he could admire the American beauty he’d seduced so quickly.

 

“You are amazing, Senora Karla,” Carlos smiled. “So beautiful and alluring. It is I who should say, ‘Thank you.’”

 

“Should we get back to the party so we will not be missed?” she asked.

 

“Ah, yes,” he answered. “Surely, you will be missed much more than I.”

 

“That’s so sweet. But your wife will certainly wonder what has happened to you.”

 

“I imagine she is similarly engaged with Juanito. Fredericka has always had feelings for him.”

 

“Your wife is Fredericka? The beautiful blonde girl in the blue gown?”

 

“She is. A very special woman, yes?”

 

“And Juanito?”

 

“He is a friend. An opponent, actually. On the polo teams. He plays number two against us.”

 

“You play polo?” Karla sounded astonished.

 

“We do. Most of us who are friends of Julian do. You should come to watch us tomorrow afternoon.”

 

“I would love to.”

 

“I will tell Fredericka and she will tell Julian. We play at two o’clock, after Mass.”

 

“Mass? You mean, like church?”

 

He nodded. “Of course. All of us go to Mass. You seem surprised?”

 

“I am. I mean, after our encounter here, and you allowing Fredericka to entertain Juanito?”

 

Carlos laughed lightly. “We go to confession. We confess our sins and go to Mass. That way, if anything bad happens, we can all play polo together in Heaven.”

 

“So you will confess about us?”

 

He nodded. “Certainly. It is a sin, no? Delightful, exciting, and wonderful, but, still it is a sin. And so I must confess. Then I can take the Mass and go to Heaven and play polo with my friends.”

 

“The priest must get tired of hearing about your infidelities,” Karla grinned.

 

Carlos chuckled. “True, I suppose. But more, I think it excites him when he hears our confessions.”

 

“And does Julian go?”

 

“Usually.”

 

“I think I should go, too.”

 

“Are you Catolica?”

 

“No, but I certainly have a lot of sins to confess.”

 

“You do?”

 

Karla nodded, with a smile. “Very many. And I would like to watch the polo games in Heaven, too.”

 

“Then you must come with us to Mass in the morning. Fredericka and I will make sure Julian brings you. You cannot take the Mass, but I think it will be okay to be there. Besides, I think your confession will please the priest.”

 

When Karla and her lover returned to the party, Carlos led them straight to Fredericka. Her smile was beaming and lit up her face.

 

“And so,” she asked in a soft soprano, “How was my Carlito?”

 

Karla looked directly into her sparkling blue eyes. “Exceptional,” she replied.

 

“So,” Fredericka turned to her husband. “It is as we were told?”

 

Carlos nodded.

 

“What were you told?” Karla asked with the tiniest edge to her voice.

 

“Julian said you were enthusiastic,” Fredericka replied. “Your encounter with Carlito was a test of that.”

 

“Did I pass?”

 

“Of course,” Fredericka grinned.

 

“And did you find Juanito to be satisfactory?” Karla asked, challenging the blonde.

 

She laughed. “As always. We understand Julian will not be able to join you tonight. Juanito will be your companion. If you approve, of course.”

 

“Carlos isn’t available?”

 

“He is not,” Fredericka confirmed. “He has a previous commitment, you might say,” she concluded, nodding toward the statuesque, dark-haired Manda.”

 

“Really?” Karla grinned at her. “So you have your own group like the one I have back home?”

 

“It’s true,” Carlos volunteered. “Fredericka is our Dona Karla.”

 

“I see,” Karla nodded. “Yes. If Juanito is good enough for you, he will be quite satisfactory for me,” she told the blonde. “But, if you are sending Carlos off to Manda who will your partner be?”

 

“Rafael,” she stated, nodding to a young man that Karla guessed would be only just out of his teens. “And Juanito’s girlfriend, Isabel will have Guillermo for the night,” she said, indicating another young man with sandy blond hair. “She will enjoy that.”

 

“So you’ve done this before?” Karla smiled around the circle.

 

“We have,” Carlos said. “Many times.”

 

“Rafael and Guillermo are currently unattended,” Fredericka said. “They are also young and energetic.”

 

“I imagine,” Karla laughed lightly.

 

“And we have all agreed that we shall entertain you as you desire,” Rafael said.

 

“As a favor to Julian,” Juanito added.

 

“And because you are desirable,” Carlos interjected.

 

“So now, shall we go into dinner,” Fredericka suggested, “So we may retire with our escorts for the evening?”

 

 

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments