Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Transcendant Sensuality - 8

"Karla confesses her threesome to Tanya, the travels to Chicago to seduce Ted."

9
8 Comments 8
3.5k Views 3.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words
“There’s a bartender in your lounge by the name of Ted,” Kevin spoke into the phone. “I don’t want any personal information. I just want to get a message to him.”

“I’m not allowed to confirm anyone who works here,” the mature female voice intoned.

“Okay, fine. Just write this down, and if a bartender named Ted happens to be employed there, pass him the message. The note should say that Kevin Williams, husband of Karla Williams would like to speak with him. Then write down this number.” Kevin rattled off his cell phone number. “If there is a Ted in your lounge, he will remember me and my wife. He’ll be glad to hear from us. Just tell him to call at any time.”

“I have the note, Mr. Williams.”

“He’s not in any trouble, Clarice. I promise,” Kevin said, checking the notes on his little pad and speaking with a smile that he hoped would come through the phone. “So, if you don’t mind passing him the note, that would be great.”

“I have the note.”

“Thank you, Clarice. I do appreciate your concern and assistance.”

“Would you like to book a room, sir?” she asked.

“After I hear from Ted,” he said. “We’ll be in touch then.”

“Have a nice day, Mr. Williams,” she said.

“You, too, Clarice. Goodbye.” He pressed the button to end the call and cursed softly. “Goddam bureaucrats.”

“How’s Tom?” Karla asked Tanya as they drank coffee in the breakfast nook of the later.

“Gone to work, thank god,” the tall, blonde responded.

“What does that mean?”

“You remember how I used to say we’d gotten into a rut?”

Karla nodded and grinned. “No more rut, huh?”

“He’s trying,” Tanya paused. “We’re trying different things.”

“Oh, really? What kind of things?”

“I let him tie my hands behind me. Not rough, you know. He’ll use a tie or something like that. Then, he has me kneel down in front of him and suck his cock.”

“That sounds kinky.”

“Yeah, it is, a bit. Then, though, he fucks me from behind. He’ll lean over and sort of growl, ‘You’re MY goddess!’. He’s not nasty about it. It’s just unusual.”

Karla smiled. “Sounds like you need some relief.”

“The other night he tied me like that, put a blindfold on me and led me out onto the back deck. It was dark, kind of. More like twilight. Then he pulled me down on top of him and ate my pussy on one of the loungers. I was, like, sitting on his face, kneeling, and he made me come three times before he quit. Then he fucked me out there.”

“Sounds hot!”

“I was afraid the neighbors could see or hear.”

“Maybe that’s what made it exciting for him.”

“I don’t know. We never did that shit before.”

“Do you hate it?”

“I just,” Tanya paused. “Look, I like to fuck as much as the next girl. Sometimes, though, I just want him to make love to me.”

Karla smiled tenderly. “It’ll come back, sweetie. He’s just gotten charged up, you know? From us being together?”

“He keeps telling me he’s going to send me to suck and fuck Kevin.”

“That wouldn’t be so awful, would it?”

“That’s not,” she stopped. “I love Kevin. I love the two of you. I don’t know. It just makes me feel like meat.”

“You’re not meat, sweetie. I think I know what’s going on with him. Same thing happens with Kevin. He got so charged up watching me fuck Tom, and Jeremy…”

“You fucked Jeremy? Oh, my god! How was he?”

“He was good. You ought to do him. I bet Tom would love doing Jasmine.”

“I bet he would. Huh. I just never thought they’d, you know…”

“In fact, I had a threesome with the two of them. It was incredible!”

“No shit. A threesome? Just the two of them and you? Where was Kevin?”

“I sent him off to be with a friend of mine who needed to get laid. Alex.”

“You sent Kevin to screw a friend of yours? And you had a threesome with Jeremy and Jasmine?”

“Yep. So, anyway, Tom just really gets off seeing you fucking Kevin. That’s probably why he wants to send you to him. He thinks it would be really hot to just imagine what you guys would be doing.”

“So what should I do?”

“Challenge him. Tell him: ‘You would send your goddess off to be fucked by another man?’ It’s a win-win. Either he will, in which case you get to screw Kevin again. Then he’ll want to hear all about it. Or, he backs down and worships you, driving you to the heights of ecstasy.”

“What about you? What would you do if he sends me over?”

Karla laughed. “I don’t know. Couple of options. I could stay and the two of us could gang up on Kevin. He’s never had a threesome. Or, I could come over here and fuck Tom’s brains out. Although, I kind of like the idea of the threesome. Jasmine and I came up with a new kink that’s kind of fun. I wouldn’t mind doing that with you.”

“Doing what with me?” Tanya asked suspiciously.

“Well, with Jasmine, Jeremy fucked me from behind and she lay up against the headboard. So, I ate her puss while Jeremy was fucking me. Later on, she returned the favor while Jeremy did her.”

“You’re joking,” Tanya said, her voice dripping with skepticism.

“I’m not. I liked it. Both ways. I wouldn’t mind doing you while Kevin pounds me. It’s kind of hot feeling those thrusts transmitted through the body. It’d sure blow Kevin’s mind.”

“I didn’t know you were a lesbian.”

“Don’t be silly, Tee. You should know I’m not. I like cock too much. Besides, remember when I was licking Kevin’s cock while he fucked you? Well, I had my tongue in your pussy a couple of times. I just found out with Jasmine that it’s a pretty hot thing to do.”

“I don’t know,” Tanya replied. “I never did anything like that.”

“Neither had I,” Karla chortled. “But if you don’t want to, that’s fine.”

“Well, after hearing that, it doesn’t seem like Tom’s gone too far off the deep end, does it?”

“He hasn’t, sweetie. I just think we’re all trying new and different things. Tom loves you desperately. He’d never do anything to hurt you. I think the same thing goes with all of us. Nobody wants to hurt anybody else.”

“Even Jasmine?”

Karla laughed. “She’s a pussycat. She loves to suck cock, get fucked, and even eat a little pussy if the mood strikes her. In spite of the Goth look, she’s hardly one for whips, chains and pain. The worst she’s done is pressed my clit against her teeth with my tongue. Sent me soaring.”

“You make it all sound so normal,” Tanya exhaled.

“It is normal, honey. We’re having sex together, getting off, and having a good time. What’s not normal?”

“Oh, I don’t know. The fact that we’re swapping out, screwing each other’s spouses…”

“Hell, that’s just variety, baby! Spice of life and all that. It’s fun! On top of that, it opens up other avenues for exploration. More fun! You can tell me you weren’t into it, but I saw you. I heard you.”

“Okay,” Tanya sighed. “It’s just…I don’t know. This shit with Tom. I mean, I love him and all. But some of this shit is getting scary.”

“He’s not going to hurt you, Tee. He’s just seen you with Kevin and has come to realize what a goddess you really are. He’s trying to work out how to control his goddess so she doesn’t escape.”

“It was kind of hot, you know. Being blindfolded, I never knew where he was going to touch me or lick me.”

Karla grinned. “You enjoy the ride?”

“On his face? Oh, yeah.”

“Okay, look. Kevin and I are going to Chicago for the weekend. When we come back, we’ll have a sit down with you and Tom. Would that be okay?”

“We going to swap again?”

“How about I send Kevin home with you and you leave Tom with me for a couple of days and nights? That sound like a plan?”

“We won’t tell them that, though, right?”

“See? You’re catching on just fine. They love being ordered to go fuck somebody else. It’s like you’re giving them a gift. It’s also like you’re making them the gift. They’ll make noises about being faithful, but the truth is, they’ll get hard just thinking about it. You just follow my lead.”

Karla wore red when she swayed into the hotel bar. She eased up onto the barstool and displayed a long expanse of leg as she laid her small clutch on the bar. Ted looked down the bar and recognized her.

“Mrs. Williams, isn’t it?” he said with a grin as he approached.

“It’s Karla, Ted. You remembered me,” she noted with a grin.

“Give me a second and I’ll get you a drink.”

“You remember that, too? That’s impressive.”

“You’re a memorable lady,” he smiled back at her.

He busied himself with a glass, ice, and a couple of bottles. He placed the drink on the bar in front of her on a cocktail napkin. Karla sipped it and nodded.

“You do good work,” she said.

“There’s a table right over there,” Ted indicated with a nod of his head.

Karla smiled broadly. “You even remember the routine. But, no. Tonight I think I’ll just stay here at the bar.”

“Where’s Mr. Williams?” Ted asked.

“He’s in our suite.”

“Doesn’t he usually sit here to make sure you’re safe?”

“I’m safe, Ted.” She gave him a little smile and sipped her drink.

“Did you know he called here and left a message for me? We talked just the other day.”

“I did know. We wanted to make sure that you were here. You’re the bartender we trust.”

“He asked me if I had a girlfriend.”

“Well, do you?”

“I’ve been seeing one of the desk clerks,” he said in a low voice.

“Is she pretty?”

“Yeah. She’s gorgeous.”

“Is she your girlfriend?”

“I don’t think her husband would like that.”

“Then he’s a fool. Are you in love with her?”

“No, ma’am. It’s a diversion, sort of. She likes, you know…”

“Sex?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And is the sex good for you, too? And please stop calling me ma’am.”

“I like it. But it’s kind of frustrating, you know.”

“Because she isn’t free,” Karla told him, rather than asked.

“Sort of. Yeah, I guess you could say that.”

Karla sipped her drink and looked at him. “You deserve better.”

Ted grinned at her. “Thanks. Excuse me for a minute?”

“Of course,” she replied. “Do your job.”

Ted eased down the bar and served up the drink requested by one of the few patrons still in the bar. He returned to face her.

“So, how did it go with old Cavanaugh?” he asked with a grin.

“Hmmm,” she replied. “Okay. Not so good, really.”

“Can I tell you a secret?”

“Isn’t that breaking the bartender’s code or something?” she asked with a low laugh.

“He’s a jerk. I don’t care. He said it was great.”

“He is a jerk,” she agreed. “If he wasn’t a jerk he wouldn’t have said anything. So, you know what we do when we’re here?”

“Yeah. I kind of figured it out.”

“You think it’s disgusting?”

“No, ma’am. Sorry. No. Not really. I mean, everybody’s got their thing.”

“You need to understand, Ted. My husband encourages me. He likes to see me immersed in sensual experiences.”

“Well the pickings are a little slim in here tonight.”

Karla laughed lightly. “Oh, not to worry. I’ve already made my choice for tonight.”

“You have? I mean, usually you ask somebody to join you and have a drink. Then you introduce him to your husband and you leave.”

Karla nodded. “I am having a drink with my choice for tonight.”

“Who? Me? You’re kidding me.”

“I told you that you could deserve better than Mrs. What’s-her-name. And you’ve already met my husband. So, when you’ve finished your shift I’d like you consider joining us.”

“Are you serious? Who’s us? You mean your husband?”

“He’ll be there. But he’s not gay. He won’t touch you. It’ll just be you and me.”

“But he’ll be there, right?”

“He’ll be there. He just sits in a chair and watches me get laid. Are you up for that?”

“I’m, uh…Wow! I mean, you’re a beautiful and classy woman, Karla. But, I mean, you’re married, and…”

“You’ve been screwing a married woman, Ted. The difference is that my husband approves. I know your shift ends at midnight. I want to know if you’ll come to our suite and have sex with me.”

Ted looked into her eyes, shifted his gaze to her lips, and looked at her hair before locking eyes with her again. “You’re serious?” It was more a statement than a question.

She took her right forefinger with its long, red nail, and placed it under his chin. “I’ll bet you’re one hell of a kisser, Ted. If there weren’t people around I’d lean over this bar and kiss you just to find out. I want you to come to our suite, kiss me, let me kiss you, and then try to screw each other into oblivion. I want to feel you in my arms, feel you touch me, let me touch you, taste you, and feel you slide inside me and make me moan in ecstasy. Please tell me you’ll do that for me.”

“And Mr. Williams is just going to sit there and watch us do all that stuff?”

She nodded slowly. “At some point I may involve Kevin,” she said softly, “But it will only be me. I promise you. You just concentrate on pleasuring me and I’ll take care of Kevin. Believe me, Ted. It will be a night you’ll remember forever.”

Ted looked at her for a moment. “I really would love to, Karla. You’re a beautiful, classy woman and I’d love to be with you. It’s just that this is such a surprise, and…”

“And you don’t know how it will all work out, right?”

“I guess.”

“It will be great, Ted. We’ll be so good together. It makes me moist just thinking about it. So, please, Ted. Do this for me. I really, really want you to fuck me.”

“Holy shit,” Ted muttered.

“Is that a yes? I’ve brought a key card with me you can use. Just knock twice and use the card to open the door. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“I can’t believe this,” he nearly whispered.

“Will you believe it when you feel my hot pussy caressing your hard cock?”

“We’re really going to do this?”

Karla picked up her glass and drained it. She reached into her clutch and extracted the key card. “Room twelve seventeen.” She held the card between her fingers and flicked it forward and back in front of him.

He looked at the card transfixed. “I’ve been working since four,” he said. “I’ll need a shower.”

“It’s a hotel room, sweetie,” Karla teased him. “There’s a shower.”

Ted nodded slowly, reached up and took the card from her fingers. “I’ve been working here for six years,” he said, “And nothing like this has ever happened before.”

“Don’t disappoint me, Ted. I’m really looking forward to this.”

“You know what? So am I,” he grinned at her.

“There’s just one rule, sweetie. You are not to engage Kevin in any way. If he asks you something, you can reply. Other than that, you’re to behave as if he isn’t there.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

You focus on me and we’ll be fine.”

She looked at the clock next to the exit sign. “Fifteen minutes to midnight,” she observed. “If you’re not there by twelve-fifteen, I’ll assume you’re not coming. I’ll be very disappointed.”

She slid a twenty-dollar bill across the bar toward him.

“It’s only six dollars,” he said.

“That’s all right, honey. Buy yourself a drink before you leave.”

“So what did he say?” Kevin asked as she returned to the room.

“‘Are you serious?’ And, ‘I can’t believe this.’ And, ‘You are serious.’ There was also a ‘Holy shit!’ and a “Wow!’”

Kevin chuckled. “So is he coming?”

“He took the key card. Make me a drink, darling.”

He stood and walked to the counter where he’d set up the small bar. “You want me to let you fuck him and you want me to make you a drink. Anything else, my queen?”

“Let’s not forget that you’re the one who suggested I fuck him, Prince Charming.”

“Just teasing. You going to strip down for him?” He walked toward her and extended the glass with the dark walnut libation.

“Nope. He’s going to take a shower. That presumes all he’ll have on is a towel. I think I want him to strip me.”

“You look stunning, you know?”

Karla took a long sip at her drink. “Thank you, darling. I hope he thinks so.”

“Are you nervous about this?”

She chuckled. “You know what? I am. I was nervous the first time with Julian. But not like this. I wonder why?”

“You want him to like you.”

She nodded. “I do. I don’t know why, but I really do.”

“You don’t have anything to worry about, my darling. I’m sure he will.”

“And you have a bias.”

“True. When is he supposed to arrive?”

“He closes at midnight. I told him if he didn’t show by twelve-fifteen we’d know he wasn’t coming.”

“He will, though.”

“I told him he wasn’t to engage you. He’s going to pretend you’re not here. He’ll answer any questions you ask him. Otherwise, he’s supposed to ignore the fact that you’re here.”

“Okay.”

“Don’t mess with his head, Kevin. Just let him get comfortable being here. He was a little spooked about you being here. He’s been having an affair with one of the married desk clerks. Her husband doesn’t know.”

“I’ll behave myself.”

“Good. I can’t believe I’m this nervous. Maybe you’d better make me a refill.”

At six minutes past midnight, there were two light taps on the door. Kevin and Karla heard the lock mechanism click and the door opened. Karla stood up and walked toward the door as Ted closed it behind him.

“I’m so glad you’re here,” she said in a soft, low voice. “Now I can have that kiss that I’ve been wanting.”

Her hands went to his face. She pulled his mouth toward hers. She could taste the remnants of the drink he’d had as her tongue drove into his mouth. He reciprocated easily and tenderly sucked her tongue. She released him, softly biting and sucking on his lower lip as she eased backward.

“I knew it,” she whispered. “You are a good kisser. I’m going to love this.”

“Kissing a woman as beautiful as you brings out the best in me,” he chuckled.

“All right,” she breathed into his face. “I want more of that. But I know you want to shower first. The bathroom is in there,” she said, waving a hand toward the bedroom. “You can wrap yourself in a towel when you’re finished. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Naked?” he asked easily.

“No, darling,” she whispered. “I’m your present for tonight. I want you to unwrap me.”

While Ted showered, Karla half-sat, half-leaned against the sidebar. Her hands pressed against the cool surface and her fingers curled comfortably around the edge.

“You bored?” Kevin’s voice broke the silence in the room.

“Not at all,” she responded. “Pondering the possibilities. How’s this going to go next.”

“Something will present itself.”

“I’m still a little nervous.”

Kevin smiled from his darkened corner. “I told you. You want him to like you.”

“I want him to love me.”

There was a long pause. “That’s different.”

“Not like you love me, my darling. Like Tom loves me. I want him to be so ardent that he’ll do anything I ask.”

“Like come to your party?” Kevin chuckled.

‘That, yes,” she replied. “And make love to Tanya. And Jasmine. Then there’s Alex.”

“Do you really? That sounds a little manipulative. You haven’t even had him yet yourself.”

Karla smiled tenderly at him. “You think Tanya is the goddess. But I’m the real Aphrodite.”

“Really.”

“This is my little project. I’m the driving force.”

“And yet the original idea was mine,” Kevin reminded her.

“I know, and I’m grateful for that. But this is so much bigger. I’m the hand that guides it all.”

“So, tonight is a step backward?”

“No, darling. Tonight is recruiting. It’s a sales pitch.”

“I see. But you’re in charge.”

“Yes, I am. You don’t mind, though, do you?”

“It was always all about you, anyway. If you’re happy then I’m content.”

“I love you, Kevin.”

“I love you, too, Karla.”

“I’ll always come home to you.”

“I know.”

Ted entered from the bathroom and snapped off the light. He was wrapped in one towel and used a second to tousle his hair. He noticed Karla leaning against the counter and one of the two queen-sized beds stripped of its coverings. He looked at Karla.

“You look beautiful sitting over there.”

“Thank you. Come here and let me dry your back.”

He walked toward her and held out the towel. “Here you go.”

Instead, she pressed the two first knuckles of her right hand below his chin and drew him close to her.

“I want tonight to be so special for you,” she whispered into his mouth before planting her lips on his.

The kiss lasted long minutes as their tongues dueled in each other’s mouths. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. Her fingers trailed along the naked flesh of his bare shoulders and grasped his forearms in a tight grip. She could feel the arousal beginning beneath the towel, pressing into her abdomen. By the time they separated, both were nearly gasping.

“I knew you were a good kisser,” she whispered.

“Do I get to open my present now?” he murmured back.

“Soon,” she replied. “Not just yet.”

Her hand found the twist in the towel encircling his waist and she tugged it until it released. Her lips sought out his pecs and she gave him languorous, soft, moist kisses all across his chest. He let out a soft groan.

“Now?” he begged.

“Soon,” she repeated, dropping to a knee and taking his hardening member in a soft hand. She held it tenderly as her lips encircled the head, gently sucking and kissing it as she let it slide out between her lips. Her tongue touched the underside as she eased the crown back into her mouth, sucking, moistening and kissing it once again.

“This is beautiful,” she murmured.

Ted’s hands came to rest on her shoulders as she deftly licked, sucked and moistened the head with her lips and tongue.

“Please, Karla,” Ted moaned.

“I’ll bet your married whore desk clerk never loved on you like this.”

“Never.”

“That’s the difference between us. She uses you. I want you.”

“Why? Why do you want me?”

Karla continued to kiss, suck and lick the crown a few more times before allowing her tongue to slide up his entire length and her mouth envelope his rod. She stroked his length orally four more times before releasing him to reply.

“I want you to belong to me,” she whispered. “No more whoring desk clerks. Just me and those who I say you can have.” She absorbed him again.

“You can’t expect me to wait…” he began. “You’re only here once every few months.”

“Mmm hmmm,” she affirmed in a hum around his meat. She slid her lips off him. “You want to fuck me more than once every couple of months?” She sucked him back into her mouth.

“You’re making me crazy, Karla,” he groaned. “You’re going to make me come!”

She released him. “No, I’m not. Not until you tell me you belong to me.”

“Oh, god, Karla. You’re torturing me.”

She pulled herself up to face him. “Kiss me, Ted. Kiss me where your cock has been.”

He put his hands around her neck and pulled her to him, not hesitating a bit to put his lips on hers and his tongue into the delicious space his cock had so recently occupied.

“You can unwrap your present now,” she whispered as they broke from their kiss. She grasped his steel-like rod in her hand and easily stroked him.

“Sometime,” she continued, “I let my husband strip me and make a present of me to the man I’m going to fuck. But I want you to do it tonight. The dress has a zipper up the back.”

Ted planted his lips at the join between her shoulder and neck as his hands sought the tab of her zipper. He pulled it down as he kissed her shoulder, collarbone and neck. He eased the tab down her back, his fingers delicately caressing her flesh as he went. He used his lips and tongue to remove the straps from her shoulders. The dress pooled around her ankles.

“You’re not wearing a bra,” he observed.

“That’s right,” she whispered. “You want to caress my breasts. You want to lick and suck my nipples, don’t you?”

She eased away from him so he could see her standing in front of him attired only in her tiny red thong, thigh-high stockings and four inch strappy heels.

“Yes,” he groaned. “You are so beautiful.” He bent his head to capture an erect nipple between his lips. His tongue encircled it.

Karla shuddered with the sensation. “You’ve made my pussy so wet,” she moaned. “Do you want to taste me?”

“You have to ask?” he muttered in reply.

“Take off my thong,” she ordered. “You’re going to love licking my bare pussy.”

Ted groaned as he hooked his thumbs in the side string.

“No, darling,” Karla told him gently, in spite of her arousal. “With your mouth.”

Ted held her hips as he lowered himself until his face was level with the tiny red patch of cloth. He pulled it between his lips and gathered it into his teeth. He tugged it down until he felt it release. He let it go and pushed it down her thighs with his hands.

“You want to taste me, now?” she asked softly.

“You know I do,” he responded gruffly.

Karla placed her hands on his shoulders and pressed him away from her. “Do you belong to me?”

“Please, Karla,” he groaned. “I can’t. I want to, but I just can’t.”

“You can, Ted. We’ll make it easy for you. Just say you belong to me and trust us.”

“I want to, Karla. I just don’t see how it can be.”

“And I want to feel your tongue in my pussy. All you have to do is say it. I promise we’ll take care of all the rest.”

“But you belong to your husband.”

“And you’ll belong to me. Just say you’ll do it. Say it so we can have each other.”

Ted pulled her hips forward and rested his head in her belly. He kissed her just below her navel.

“Just do it,” Kevin’s voice rumbled from his corner. “Tell her you do and we’ll overcome any and all challenges.”

Ted was disconcerted with Kevin’s intrusion. He raised his eyes to look at Karla. “I already do,” he whispered. “I’ll do anything you want.”

“Good,” Karla affirmed softly. “Lick me tenderly, then, and then lay on you back on the bed so I can finish what I started.

Ted lowered his head and tenderly licked her moist pussy, groaning as he did.

Karla placed her hands on either side of his head and pulled him to a standing position in front of her. She tenderly kissed him, her tongue licking at his lips and delicately pressing into his mouth. “I love tasting myself on your mouth,” she whispered. “Now lie down.”

Ted moved to the center of the bed and lay on his back. He held his arms up to her.

Karla surprised him. She leaned down to kiss him one more time, her hand reaching down to grasp his hardness. She quickly straddled him in the traditional sixty-nine position, her mouth descending onto his erect rod and her sex presented to his mouth.

He slid his arms under her thighs and pulled him back so his mouth could reach her sex. He heard and felt her moan as his tongue delved into her moist flesh.

It didn’t last more than a few minutes. Karla’s moans and whimpers filled the room until she released her lip-lock on his member.

“This won’t do,” she gasped. “I can’t concentrate.” She swung off him and sat at the edge of the bed.

“Come stand in front of me,” she ordered. “I want you to come in my mouth.”

“If I do,” Ted warned as he rolled off the bed to stand facing her, “I’ll need some time to recover.”

“Hmm,” she hummed as she idly stroked his length. “You can eat my pussy until you get hard again.”

Her lips pressed against the rubbery flesh of his cock head. She pushed forward, pulling him back until his length was enveloped in her welcoming mouth. Ted groaned. Karla smiled around the cylinder of his cock as she looked up into his eyes. She set to work, her tongue actively pressing the underside and her lips testing each millimeter of his hardness as she slid it back and forth between them.

Kevin knew the sensations Ted would be experiencing. He knew her tongue would lash against him, stirring him, encouraging him, while her lips simulated the pressure of her vulva. He grinned as he watched them, aware that his observations would go unnoticed by the couple in front of him.

It didn’t take long for Karla to push Ted toward the edge. “You’re going to make me come,” he warned.

“Just tell me,” she murmured, releasing him only long enough to utter the words.

“Soon,” he gasped, as he felt the familiar tightness behind his knees.

Karla hummed an affirmation and eased him out until only his crown stayed between her lips. Her tongue lashed the underside and her hand pumped the exposed length of him. She continued to hum her encouragement until she felt him go rigid.

“Now!” Ted growled.

Karla opened her mouth and curled her tongue around the underside of his crown. The first blast of Ted’s come launched across her tongue and into her mouth. Her lips closed on the crown as she sucked and swallowed repeatedly while Ted’s essence pumped into her waiting mouth, each spurt accompanied by a grunt from deep in his throat. As the jets diminished in force, Karla opened her mouth, allowing the ejaculate to accumulate on her tongue. She closed her lips over him and slip back to the tip. The last tiny pulse pushed between her lips as she kissed the tip and swallowed the accumulation in her mouth.

“Holy crap,” he groaned softly.

“I’ll bet Mrs. What’s-her-name never did you like that,” Karla said thickly.

“Never,” he admitted.

“I told you she didn’t care about you like I do.”

“It that what this is about?”

“Some,” she admitted. “Now it’s your turn to show me that you care about me, too.”

“How?” he asked.

“Lie down. I’ll show you.”

Ted lay back down on the bed. Karla leaned forward and kissed him.

“You don’t mind tasting your come on my lips?”

“Beautiful lips,” he replied. “Soft, warm, pliant and so very talented.”

Karla gave a little giggled as she straddled his shoulders. “Now it’s my turn to come,” she whispered, “On your lips and tongue.” She reached up to grasp the headboard, curling her fingers over the top. “If I don’t get at least two before you’re hard enough to fuck me, I’m going to be disappointed.” She lowered herself and breathed out a delighted sigh as Ted’s lips met her flesh and his tongue plunged into her depths.

It was actually four. By the end of the second, they had establish a perfect position in which Ted’s nose stroked her clit while his tongue drove into her smoldering love canal.

“Enough!” she finally exhaled, rising up to crawl down his torso. “I want to feel your cock inside me.”

She reached behind her to grasp his hardened meat and position it at her opening.

“Are you ready to fuck me?” she asked softly.

“I think so,” he replied.

“Good,” she whispered. “Kiss me, then, while your cock slides inside me.”

She lowered her head to meet his lips, then eased her hips downward. His cock pressed up into her, pausing briefly at the restraining ring until, with a groan of satisfaction, Karla pushed down until his length was fully enveloped in her hot, moist flesh.

Karla released his lips long enough to whisper into his mouth. “I told you we were going to be good together.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments