Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wife and the Magician part 1 The Show

"One wife, one show and many possibilites"

18
9 Comments 9
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was Len and Char's first get away in months and they were going to make the most of it. They were finally vacationing in Las Vegas.

Their check list included a little gambling, some sightseeing, people watching, buffet sampling and a couple shows.
 
This was supposed to be a guided tour with their friends John and Emily who were to be the guides but, they had a last minute conflict.

John and Emily were adventurers who were always finding something new and different. They were heavily into the swinging lifestyle. And although they were going to do some things separate from Len and Char they had promised an adventure.

Len and Char had swung with them a couple times and it was fun but, they did not have the time or the money John and Emily enjoyed.

For this trip John made several show reservations; one in particular, could not be cancelled. John said Len and Char should use their tickets and they would catch up later when their conflicting business issue was resolved.

Emily handed Len an envelope with a couple tickets with a phone number before they left saying, “This magic show you simply cannot miss. You will be amazed.”

To be polite Len took the tickets and it would be a good diversion from expensive headliners. 

When they got settled in their room Len opened the envelope and found a note, “Very limited seating, please call in advance. Reservations are a must!"

Len dialed the number, a woman answered, “Magic Sex and More Magic, the Show.”

He stumbled, “Uh, is this the magic show?”

“It sure ain’t the rescue mission sweetheart,” she then asked, “What can we do for you?”

“Uh, we were given some tickets to attend one of your performances and it says we need reservations,” Len started to wonder what they were getting into.

“How many will be attending?”

“Just two of us, me and my wife,” Len asked, “Is seating still available?”

“What color are your tickets?”

“Red on the front and green on the back.”

“Oh, that would be VIP, premium gift tickets. Someone thinks you are very special, may I have your names?” Her voice became sexier.

“Len and Charise White.”

“If you go directly to the VIP line upon arrival, you will be seated immediately. This is a very exciting show, we are glad you could make it,” she then queried, “Is there anything else we can help you with?”

Len was a little amazed, “How should we dress?”

“VIPs are asked to dress casual and comfortable keeping in mind you might be on camera. We record all VIP shows for quality assurance,” She sounded like one of those phone help lines.

“You record all of your shows?” Len was apprehensive.

“Only the VIP show a couple times a month because it fills our showroom. The standard shows are not recorded,” She seemed happy they would be in attendance and added, “See you before nine, Tata!”

Len thought for a minute before telling Char, “I don’t know what John and Emily spent on these tickets, it sure seems a bunch. We are VIPs for the evening and it sounds really erotic. We better dress for the occasion.”

Char loved dressing for occasions and brought along some very sexy garments knowing they would result in a sexual evening with Len. Tonight was the first opportunity to ramp up his libido and reap the rewards.

She unpacked a sexy dark green pushup bra trimmed in hot yellow and matching butt-floss underwear with a lacy ass-spanker. To compliment these she had a low cut blouse and a side-slit skirt. Char reasoned the combination should do the trick or cause one.

Winter in Las Vegas has some cold nights, so Char covered herself with her full length, fur collared coat. Len had bought it for her last birthday and she knew wearing it would please him.

Len dressed western attire including his fake alligator boots. Char hated them but, they were on vacation; no one would know him.

The cab ride took them off the strip and into a commercial district. This caused some concern for Len and he asked the driver if he had the right address. The driver replied in the affirmative adding he had a couple of fares to this address previously. Len questioned the safety of the area and the driver told him it was not a high crime area, telling the industrial park had so many security devices, security patrols and so few people it was not a profitable target for criminals.

The cab stopped in front of a commercial building in a cul-de-sac. A doorway was lit by a neon top hat, a cane and a magic wand with a bra hanging from it. The red neon bra that flashed on and off.

Outside the door there were two looming figures in tuxedos which, Len figured to be a security guard and a bouncer.

After paying and tipping the driver Len asked if it would be hard to get a cab once the show was over. The driver said it would be easy but, he had never had a return fare and handed Len his card.

Len showed the tickets to the door man and they were directed to the VIP area where two ushers greeted them. The first was a handsome man in his early forties and the second a tall beautiful redhead in her twenties. The male usher offered his arm to Char saying, “It is quite warm in the stage area. May I have your coat checked?” Char turned and he removed her coat and handed it to an attendant. The redhead took Len’s arm and they walked down a narrow aisle to seating in the very front.

The male usher then told them a part of the VIP treatment included an explanation of the show. He asked if it would be ok for him to sit between Len and Char while he explained. Len nodded, “Sure,” and as they sat down the redhead seated herself very close to Len.

The usher told them there would be variations of the usual coin tricks, card tricks and some disappearing-reappearing magic. Then he smiled changing the subject to inform them it was an erotic magic show. There were things they could only see in this venue. He said the magician often used members of the audience in the act. He also said it was a very exclusive show.

MelissaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaCollins

Only sixty or less people would be attending and he told them the producer had tried it unsuccessfully with larger numbers. The show became noisy and sometimes unmanageable so it was moved to this theatre which only held a maximum of sixty people. By moving and cutting capacity the shows became more comfortable, exclusive and intimate. Also the cost of doing the show was far less; keeping regular ticket prices within reach of anyone who could afford a show on the strip.

He told them VIP tickets were a premium available only on a very limited basis and had to be purchased at least two months in advance. 

While the usher was talking Len noticed he touched Char’s arm several times. Once he even turned her, directing her, to pay attention to particular stage areas to get the full effect of certain tricks. It was obvious to Len the usher was talking mostly to Char but, the redhead frequently touched Len on the shoulder emulating what he was saying.

The usher said VIPs were given the option to be in one of the tricks and the magician needed to know in advance if Char would be willing to participate.

Char glanced at Len who smiled and she agreed. She was obviously thinking it would be fun and she could show off in her new dress.

The redhead placed her lips right on Len’s ear and whispered in a very sexy way that he would be rewarded by that part of the show.

The touch of her lips to his ear caused the hair on his neck to tingle in response and Len began wondering about those rewards.

The ushers excused themselves with the redhead saying she must help get the magician ready for the performance.

After they left a waiter took an order and delivered drinks to the table.

Len was verbally marveling at the close proximity of their table to the stage when Char suddenly got a strange look on her face.

“What’s wrong?” Len was concerned, “Are you feeling alright?”

“I’m fine,” Char smiled, “It’s probably nothing.”

Still looking a bit disconcerted, Char wiggled in her seat and pulled her short skirt down as far as she could by using both hands.

When the pre-show music started playing and Len was still looking around wondering why their table was so much closer to the stage than all others.

The two rows of tables slightly behind them were elevated with the ones at the back the highest and people were already seated at most with only a few stragglers packing drinks finding their way to the last seats.

A drum roll followed by music and an announcer advising cell-phones, cameras and recording devices would get you thrown out.

This was followed by the introduction of the magician and his assistant.

The magician and assistant were preceded by a loud bang and they came walking through a puff of billowing smoke, standard fare.

However, when the spotlight illuminated them it caused Len and Char to look each other. They knew they had been snookered.

The ushers were now the magician and his assistant and the magician smiled as he pointed at Char and mouthed, “Gotcha!”

Len laughed, he was amused that he had also been taken in by the pre-show introductions. What he didn’t know and would soon find out, was Char had been “taken off” during that same introduction.

A few standard card, rabbit, bird, and coin tricks passed by rather quickly and Len noticed as did almost everyone, the full length gown the assistant was wearing kept getting more abbreviated with each passing trick.

The redhead had an amazing body and it was an obvious to Len she was a distraction to augment certain tricks.

The magician feigned overheating and reached into his pocket to get a handkerchief to wipe the sweat from his brow. Instead he produced a dark green pair of butt-floss underwear. The hot yellow trim was a dead giveaway.

Char squealed and slid down in her chair. It looked as if she would hide under the table and Len laughed as the magician made a joke about finding them earlier. 

The magician asked if anyone was missing them or should he turn them in to the lost and proud?

Len looked at Char and asked, “How did he get those?”

Before she could protest the magician apologized. This apology was followed by him reaching into a side pocket and producing Char’s dark green bra. Char said, “Oh my Gawd!” She knew the panties were gone but, how did he get the bra?

The audience roared as Len leaned back in his chair laughing with them.

Char was pissed, embarrassed, flabbergasted and mortified all at the same time. The magician said he was willing to give her items back as long as she would help him with a couple of tricks.

The beautiful assistant came down from the stage to escort Char up as the audience hooted and Len motioned her to go.

The magician said his next trick was to “magically” get the items back on Char while the audience watched; without showing how it was done.

A cloth covered frame with wheels was brought out on the stage. The frame was just big enough to hide a person leaving their ankles and feet exposed. Char was placed inside, the assistant covered her and the magician rotated the stand with the help of the assistant. In less than six seconds the assistant re-appeared from behind the screen, topless.

The magician pulled the cover from the stand to reveal Char wearing the assistant’s sexy top over her dress.

“That didn’t work,” the magician drew laughter and the assistant shook her finger at him saying you’re naughty, “let’s try that again,” the magician threw the cover over Char and spun the stand one more time.

This time the assistant appeared wearing Char’s dress and the magician pulled the cover to reveal Char dressed in only the skimpy butt-floss and the lacy bra. The magician quickly threw the cover over Char while the audience whistled and applauded.

Len found the show becoming quite erotic especially, with his wife as the center of attention.

“One more time,” the magician spun the stand and Char magically appeared fully clothed and hugely embarrassed. The crowd applauded as the assistant who was once again topless, escorted Char back to her seat.

Two fresh rounds of drinks were delivered to Len and Char’s table with a note inviting them backstage after the show.

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments