Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Connection

"My Husband Finds A Bi Side In Himself"

45
15 Comments 15
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This story is why my profile name is Toby1970, the only other man that I have loved so deeply and passionate that my heart was crushed as I watch him drive away."

Gerald, my husband, and I lay in our bed on a warm Saturday morning, and the playful atmosphere in the bedroom was thick with sexual desire, enjoying the slow heat that had been building between us all night. The soft pressure of his lips playing against my skin and the teasing way his hands moved over my body was enough to stir deep arousal.

Our play was getting intense as we stepped into the shower, water cascading over our bodies, he pulled me closer, squeezing my breast, pulling on my nipples, making them full hard points, sliding his fingers into me, moving with skill and patience, bringing me just to the edge of orgasm, then stopping,

He had done this before; he called it edging. His touch awakened me, and I pressed my body against his hardening thick, fat, manhood, as he gently probed me with his fingers in an effort to establish a close connection to me.

As I was on the edge of my climax, the doorbell rang.

I'd forgotten our conversation the night before as we dined at our favorite restaurant.

My husband was telling me of his plan to play 18 holes the next morning with his work friend Toby. I had never met the man, but Gerald was spending a good amount of time with him lately.

As we drove home, my head was spinning from the wine, and when we arrived, my husband was groping me all the way to the bedroom. Our passion was overwhelming, making for a hot, wet night for us, with the sexual tension continuing this morning.

At first, I tried to ignore it, but it rang again. Gerald broke the moment with a smile. "I think you should get that," he whispered. I had to get ready for the day, his hands still lingering on my waist.

Sighing in frustration, I reluctantly agreed to answer the door. I had grabbed the old housecoat hanging on the bathroom door—an ancient relic I’d meant to throw away but kept around for comfort. My new and fluffy one was on the hook next to the old one. Out of habit, I had grabbed the wrong housecoat. Rushing to the door, my thoughts still clouded by sexual desire, I flung the door open, fully intending to send whoever it was away.

But standing there was Toby, Gerald's friend. Handsome, chiseled, and oozing a kind of confident sexuality that caught me off guard.

He looked at me, a smirk playing on his lips, and for a moment, his eyes roamed over my body.

There was the sudden realization that I was wearing the old housecoat, which was practically see-through even when it was not wet.

Toby's gaze lingered, drinking in my body; he didn't seem bothered by the accidental show. His expression seemed to say something entirely different.

"I'm here to pick up Gerald for golf," Toby said, his voice deep and smooth.

Flustered and still aroused from my unfinished encounter with my husband, I stepped aside and let him in.

Gerald, now dressed, appeared from the hallway, his eyes flicking between me and Toby with a knowing look.

Gerald exchanged a glance with Toby, and for a split second, something passed between them, an understanding that I hadn't been privy to until that moment.

"You might want to change out of that robe," Gerald said with a chuckle, though there was something else in his tone. Something erotic and daring. Something... inviting. I excused myself and went to the bedroom to change.

When I looked in the full-length bedroom mirror, I was astonished at what I looked like. My wet skin had made the robe disappear. You could see my full 32 triple D breast on display, my prominent hard nipples standing at attention. My sash had loosened, letting the fabric slightly open, and as I looked closer, I could see a hint of my shaved pussy. What a great first impression to make on my husband’s friend.

But my mind kept replaying the look on Toby’s face, as his eyes roamed over my body, and the unspoken exchange between him and my husband.

Was there something more between them?

My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour. A new man, the play in the shower with my husband, him stopping my climax.

What was going on?

My overheated body, mind, and spirit overriding my brain, I pulled my sash tight and headed into the living room, looking for some answers from these two men.

When I returned, the air had shifted. Gerald was seated on the couch next to Toby, much closer than I would expect. Their hands brushed casually, almost too casually for just friends. As I moved to join them, I saw a flicker of something in my husband’s eyes—was it desire? But not just for me. Could it be for Toby as well?

Gerald smiled, his eyes dark and full of unspoken sexual intent. "Toby and I have been talking for a while," he began, glancing toward his friend. "There's something we’ve wanted to share with you... if you’re open to it."

My heart was racing, both from curiosity and the lingering arousal that had not fully dissipated. "What do you mean?" I asked, though part of me already knew.

Toby leaned closer; his gaze intense yet loving. "We've been... exploring things. Between us." He reached out, his hand resting on Gerald's thigh, an unmistakable intimacy in the gesture.

The realization hit me: they were more than just friends. And now they were inviting me into this connection. Toby took my hands, his eyes searching mine for a response. I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness at the thought of being included in their relationship.

My mind was racing. Toby was a vision of manliness; could Gerald want me to be with his friend? I was unsure of what to do next. My pussy was leaking from my earlier play; now I had been invited into a connection with the two men. Leaning in, I kissed Toby's lips softly, feeling a thrill run through me. A spark of lust ran throughout my body. I knew this was going to be an unforgettable day.

Gerald watched this intimacy for a short time. He moved closer to share in the kiss between Toby and me, his eyes filled with desire. I could not decide what he was thinking at that moment. My heart was full of love and respect for him. His hands seemed to be on the verge of reaching out to stop us. But no, he reached for the sash and gently untied it, letting the robe fall completely open. I was halfway naked in front of my husband and his friend.

Toby reached out and pulled at my hard nipples, sending pleasure to my core. I watched this new man in my life, as he removed his clothes. My husband pulled me closer to him. Toby’s chiseled body and his impressive manhood were causing me to become excited.  His manhood was not long but very thick. I was excited to experience something new and different inside my body this morning.

Gerald was watching us with a grin on his face. He pulled the robe from my shoulders, exposing my bare skin to the cool air. The need for a new lover had my nipples so hard that they hurt, as my pussy was leaking down my inner thighs.

"Look at her, she needs a good tongue cleaning," Toby remarked. I turned aside, blushing, embarrassed, and aroused at the same time.

Gerald took off his clothes and kneeled in front of me. He then proceeded to clean the juices that were running down my inner thighs, then moving to my folds, he worked his tongue, penetrating the inner depths of my pussy. My husband was flicking his tongue over my engorged nub. I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt. Toby kissed me passionately, pinching my nipples while he did so. My whole body was ablaze, longing for more.

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

When Gerald began pounding his fingers into me, he sent me to the brink of my orgasm once again. I now understood why he was so playful when we were in the shower. I couldn't help but feel a mixture of embarrassment and erotic arousal as I moaned in pleasure from the ministering of these two men.

I was panting with desire so I asked, "Can we move to the bed?”

Toby looked at my husband and whispered, "Is this, okay?"

Gerald said, “Yes. I have wanted to share her with you for the last few months."

Moving with passion, and purpose, we all walked down the hallway, to the bedroom.

Moving on to the bed, we continued the action from the living room. Gerald was licking me, running his fingers into my pussy, while Toby was kissing me, his hands caressing my breast, his mouth making its way down to my right nipple, taking it into his mouth and sucking at the peak very hard, causing my world to shift as he marked me, as his.

I stated to them both: “I need a guy who can penetrate me deeply.”

"Are you interested in being inside of her?" Gerald asked Toby.

My arousal was at its highest when my partner gave me to his buddy. I was overcome with excitement. Toby murmured, "I'm going to make you feel like you have never been married," as he pressed his firm cock to my entrance.

I let out a scream as Toby entered me. He was so thick and hard, filling like a piece of steel, pushing his way deep inside of me. I felt more aroused than I ever had before.

Gerald shifted his attention to my breasts and gave them a firm squeeze as he playfully teased my nipples. I experienced an extraordinarily strong climax since I was having two men make love to me at the same time.

Toby's hands were all over my body, bringing me to a level of ecstasy I had never experienced before. His thrusts became hard and heavy into me, sending me over the edge again, with an intensity that I never knew was possible. Feeling his seed pump deep in my center, I realized that I was truly in love with him.

When Toby was done, I was left breathless and completely satisfied. Gerald moved to my entrance, licking the mixture of my nectar and his friend’s seed. After Gerald stood up, he kissed Toby, sharing the moisture from my pussy. Then, Toby planted a passionate kiss on my lips, and I could taste the richness of our union as we sealed our newfound connection.

I watched as Toby moved to my man, taking his hard pole in his mouth, and moving his head back and forth. I was so amazed at this movement that I climaxed again as I played with myself watching these two.

Toby took my man's penis out of his mouth and inserted his shaft into my entrance. Gerald’s manhood was so hard from being sucked. I had never felt his cock so big and hard before. I was so wet that my man pushed himself into me with one thrust, making me moan loudly in pleasure.

Toby started to kiss my neck as my man began thrusting deeply into me. Toby moved down and rubbed my man's balls, squeezing them. Gerald could not take the play; he pumped his seed into me, filling me to overflowing.

He moved his shaft out of my pussy. His seed began running out, pouring over my rear entrance, causing me to scream in ecstasy with one long climax.

That was our first time making love, and it was unforgettable.

Over the next year, my life was filled with unimaginable passion and intimacy. Toby became a regular part of my world; his visits were frequent during the week while Gerald was at work. Each time, the encounters grew more intense and intimate.

Toby knew my body in ways that felt almost otherworldly, and our connection went beyond the physical. He seeded me fully, again and again, claiming me in a way that filled the spaces my husband had left unfulfilled during the day.

Gerald, however, never expressed jealousy. Instead, he found joy in the arrangement. It was as though the relationship between the three of us had unlocked something in him as well. The weekends were the most special, as all three of us shared each other’s bodies, pushing boundaries, discovering new heights of pleasure, and deepening the bond between us. Gerald’s love for Toby grew as strong as his love for me, and Toby became more than just a lover—he became part of our lives in a way that felt both natural and intense.

The year felt like a dream, a paradise where desire ruled, and intimacy flowed freely. Gerald and I had become closer than ever, but I couldn’t deny that our bond with Toby had also blossomed into something beyond lust. It was love—raw, powerful, and undeniable.

But as with all things, paradise couldn’t last forever.

One evening, Toby sat across from us at dinner, his expression serious. He reached across the table, his fingers brushing mine as he spoke softly. "I’ve been offered a new job. Out of state. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but it means I’ll be leaving."

My heart sank. The idea of Toby no longer being part of my daily life felt unbearable like a piece of my soul was being torn away. I looked at Gerald, who wore a similar expression—torn between pride for his friend and the loss he knew was coming.

"What does that mean for us?" I asked, my voice trembling.

Toby gave me a sad smile, his eyes filled with warmth. "It doesn’t change what we have. I love you both. But I have to go."

The next few weeks were bittersweet. Toby's departure loomed over us like a storm cloud, but I tried to savor every last moment, making love more passionately, more desperately, as if I could imprint his touch on my skin forever. And yet, the day came.

On his last weekend in town, the three of us spent one final night together—an explosion of passion and emotion that left us all breathless, tangled in each other's arms as dawn broke. There were no words to describe the connection between the three of us at that moment—only the quiet, shared understanding that this chapter of our lives was ending.

The morning after, as Toby packed his things and prepared to leave, he kissed me deeply, lingering as though he didn’t want to let go. Then he turned to Gerald, embracing him with the same tenderness. There were no goodbyes, only a sense of longing and the promise that, in some way, the love we shared would endure.

As Toby drove away, Gerald and I stood together in the doorway, watching until his car disappeared from view. The house felt emptier without him, but there was also a strange peace in knowing that what we had experienced together would never truly fade. It had transformed all of us, leaving a permanent mark on our hearts and bodies.

Gerald wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close. "We’ll always have him," he whispered. "No matter where he is."

As the two of us stood there, I realized that the bond we’d shared with Toby had deepened our love for each other in ways I hadn’t even known were possible.

Though Toby was gone, the passion he had ignited within Gerald and me would burn on, stronger and brighter than ever.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Toby1970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments