Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shared Fantasy

"Caitlin helps her husband relieve his stress after work, by playing into his fantasy."

51
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Caitlin sighed as she stepped into the dimly lit bedroom, her eyes heavy with exhaustion after a grueling day at the office. Her husband, Eric, had already changed into his comfortable pajamas, lounging on the bed and scrolling through his phone. She knew he'd had an equally tiring day, and the weight of their shared stress hung heavy in the air.

"Hey, babe," she said softly, her voice laced with fatigue. "Rough day?"

Eric looked up, his gaze immediately softening at the sight of his beautiful wife. "Yeah, it was kind of a crappy day. But seeing you makes it all better." He patted the spot next to him, inviting her to join him.

Caitlin smiled, her shy nature momentarily overshadowed by her desire to comfort her husband. She sat beside him, her long brown hair cascading over her shoulders, and leaned in to kiss him gently. "I have an idea to help us unwind," she whispered, her breath warm against his neck.

Intrigued, Eric responded with a playful grin. "Oh yeah? What's that?"

Caitlin's fingers trailed down his chest, her touch was like electricity as she began to unbutton his pajama top. "I know you've been curious, haven't you? About seeing me with someone else." She paused, her dark brown eyes flicking up to gauge his reaction.

Eric's breath hitched, his curiosity piqued. "Yeah, I... I guess I have. It's just a fantasy, though. I know you'd never actually play into that."

"Well, tonight, I want to make that fantasy come alive," she purred, her voice taking on a sultry edge. "For you, my love."

Eric's heart raced as he realized what she was suggesting. "You want another man? Here? Now?"

Caitlin nodded, "What if I've already let him take me while you were at work?" her hand now stroking his growing erection through the fabric of his pants. Eric's breathing intensified. He couldn't tell if she was serious.

Or maybe she was just that good at playing into the fantasy.

"I want to see you watch me get fucked, Eric. I want to make you hard, make you jealous, and then I want to make you come like never before."

As she spoke, she unzipped his pants, freeing his throbbing cock. Her delicate fingers wrapped around his shaft, stroking him slowly, expertly. "I want to be a dirty slut for you, Eric. I want to show you how much I love pleasing you."

Eric groaned, his body betraying his desire to resist this unconventional proposition. "God, Caitlin. I... I don't know what to say."

"Shhh," he said, putting her index finger to his lips. "You don't have to say anything, baby," she whispered, her lips brushing over the head of his throbbing member. "Just let me take care of you."

With that, she stood and removed her clothes, revealing her fit figure and perfect D-cup breasts. Her nipples were already hard, anticipating the pleasure to come. She repositioned herself on the bed, spreading her legs to offer him a glimpse of her glistening pussy.

"Imagine me with another man, Eric," she whispered, her voice laced with desire. "A man named Edward, with a thick, hard cock."

Eric was slightly confused. "Edward? You gave your fantasy man a name?"

A soft moan escaped her lips as she began touching herself just thinking about it. 'Mmm. What? It's not a fantasy?"

Eric was speechless. He thought to himself, 'There is no way my wife has really done something like this with another man. Right? "Keep going," he begged.

Caitlin smirked. Her fingers circled and rolled over her clit.

"Mmm ... Mmm... Oh, Eric. He's pounding me from behind, making me scream his name and pulling my hair as he fucks me against the wall."

Eric's eyes widened as he pictured the scene she described. Caitlin's hands roamed her body, her fingers teasing her nipples and sliding down to her wetness. She moaned softly, her breath catching as she pretended to ride an 'imaginary' lover.

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

"He's so deep inside me, Eric," she panted, her voice hoarse with feigned passion. "His cock is stretching me so much; his cock is huge! It's filling me up. I'm such a good girl, taking it all, just for you."

Caitlin's fingers dipped into her pussy, mimicking the thrusts of her fictional lover. "Ah...Ahhh...Ahhh" Her hips bucked against her hand as she imagined being impaled on a stranger's shaft. "I love it when he fucks me rough, Eric. I want you to see how much I enjoy it."

Eric couldn't take his eyes off her, his cock throbbing in his hand as he stroked himself in time with her movements. "Fuck, Caitlin, I can't believe how hot this is."

"I know you love my tight pussy, but imagine it wrapped around another man's dick," she taunted, her voice dripping with lust. "Imagine how wet I get for him, how I beg for his cum."

As she spoke, Caitlin reached for the pocket pussy she had hidden under the pillow, a gift she had bought for Eric to indulge his fantasy. She slid his cock into the warm, tight sleeve, her hand pumping it slowly as she continued her dirty talk.

"I want you to picture me riding this stranger's cock, Eric," she whispered, her voice thick with arousal. "His hands are gripping my hips, pulling me down onto his massive shaft. I'm screaming, moaning, telling him how much I love being his dirty little slut."

Eric's hand moved faster, his breath coming in short gasps as he imagined his wife being taken by another man. Caitlin's fingers worked the pocket pussy in rhythm with his strokes, her other hand pinching her nipples as she played out the fantasy.

"I'm so close, baby," she panted, her body trembling with pleasure. "I'm going to come all over this stranger's cock, just thinking about how jealous you are. Fuck me...Ah.. like...Ahh....you mean it! Mark me! Claim what's yours!"

With that, she increased the pace, her hand flying up and down Eric's shaft as she brought herself to the brink of orgasm. Her body shook, her moans filling the room as she came hard, her pussy clenching around the pocket pussy as if it were a real cock.

"Oh, Oh God, Eric! I ... I'm ...I'm cumming!" she cried out, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy, screaming and quivering from orgasm.

Eric couldn't hold back any longer, his own climax building as he watched his wife's passionate display. He was at the brink. He ripped her fingers from her wet hole, and thrust himself inside her. It only took a few hard, deliberate thrusts to make Eric cum.

A loud roar escaped his mouth as he filled her pussy to capacity.

As their breathing slowed, Caitlin smiled at her husband, her eyes sparkling with satisfaction. "That was incredible, Eric. I hope it was everything you imagined."

Eric, still breathless, nodded, his eyes fixed on his wife's beautiful face. "It was. I don't know what to say. I feel like I just watched you cheat on me, but it was so fucking hot."

Caitlin giggled softly, her hand reaching out to caress his cheek. "It's okay, my love. It was just a fantasy, a way to spice things up. I'd never actually do it ... unless you wanted me to."

Caitlin leaned in, her lips meeting his in a passionate kiss, sealing their unspoken agreement to explore their fantasies together, no matter how unconventional they might be.

Thanks for reading!

Hopefully you enjoyed this story.

Feel free to let me know what you think.

Positive criticism is always welcome!

Published 
Written by Bear91
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments