Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Lagoon

"Tempting my young voyeur out into the open..."

57
16 Comments 16
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My legs are jelly, and my knuckles whiten, clutching the doorframe. The rush of white noise and the swirling hot blood fades. In the distance, I can hear the crashing of the sea. The patter of feet, slow and methodical, cool on the oak floor and plod towards the dining table. Slumped into the wooden chair, bubbles rise in the glass, and the ice cubes are long gone, but it is cold enough to slake my thirst.

Peering back, he is still there, a slain beast… for now. His head lolled with lank, messy hair, and his eyes closed. I am burnished with fatigue, but my mind wants to devour him some more. So taut and defined, from his broad shoulders, chiselled abdomen, and snake hips, it rests across his oblique, sleeping. No longer fully engorged but still fat with blood, the echoes of its rigidity ache inside me.

I took his second climax astride him, writhing with slithering hips, grinding my juicy cunt against him. Working hard, I exorcised a more powerful orgasm to add to the others. Showing him how it took me, how I convulsed for him, clenching on his shaft, spitting words demanding his seed. Panting and flushed, I lifted my hips and let him pound away to sate his addiction. Purring with my incessant demand to fill me up, he arched, groaned, and blasted his essence into my married cunt.

The humidity threatened this response all day, a flash of lightning briefly illuminates the unlit lounge, and a distant roll of thunder ripples away. Absent-minded fingers reach down and find what he put in there. The satin texture invites me to play with it, slipping it between my fingers and tasting the mixture of our passion.

The slashing rain against the tall window panes forces the spark of an idea. To be naked outside, its tepid warmth soothing the hot glow within, and my loins tingle with a fresh heat. I would stake out my lover on the lawn as an offering to the thunder gods. Lashed by rain, symbolic of the lifeblood of our verdant surroundings, I would ride him as a sacrifice. Squeezing on his shaft, goading his aching balls until the storm demands he places his seed into my belly. A fantasy of fecundity, and I cannot suppress its power. What has he done to me, this virile stud?

Indulging my freewheeling mind, inspired by the vision before me, it must be placated as I ease my fingers inside, skidding my thumb over my sensitive clit.

-=-

Was I coy? No. Was it an accident? No. A lioness might feign disinterest and pretend to ignore her prey. That might accurately describe what happened, but it would be a lie. I am not so vain and arrogant to think he was helpless to my wiles. He is a handsome, tall man, easily capable of attracting someone his own age. I have nearly thirty years on him; he is a mere eighteen.

He is our neighbour’s son, my voyeur, and this was a very silent seduction. We live on this headland, an impractical perch for two houses joined to civilisation by a narrow track road. As our bedroom overlooks their house, I have goaded him at twilight for weeks. With the lights on, I have paraded through my bedroom in lingerie or naked from the bathroom; I know he has seen me.

I was no angel on that unloved shingle beach. In the high humidity under a baking sun, the discreet lagoon presents itself for only a few hours each day. The ebb and flow of the tide perfectly timed for the mid-afternoon sun.

Oh, I wanted him to follow me here. I caught him spying on me the day before, peering over a boulder. Laid out, my bikini top removed, yearning to be admired, ogled, and the inspiration for his arousal. I ached to be his forbidden fruit, his secret passion, the woman that pushed the envelope of his desires. The married woman with her breasts exposed and no tan lines, pretending to be unaware of her lusty voyeur.

Today, I am naked. From behind my sunglasses, he peers over the same boulder with his avaricious eyes on my body. With a curled lip and a simple ‘Hello’, my hand patted the pebbles as my invitation to join me.

This was an opportunistic crime of passion. I am here alone, and so is he. It is not loneliness that spurred us on but the absolute improbability that made it exciting. Here, of all the places on this island. Between us, of all the people here. The student and the wife, the plotline to a predictable porn flick perhaps, but say that when you watch me slurping on his cock under the fierce sun.

What a treat it was too. I did not kiss him, and from the first touch of his reclined body, he was fully hard as soon as my hand squeezed it through his shorts. He spat out some rushed words about my husband, and my gaze did not waver. Such dirty words would shame anyone else; they were my badge of honour. I doubt he ever heard them before except on the internet. From me? Old enough to know better, breathlessly vowelled, my French accent softening the filth that poured out from my maw? It was my instruction manual for this afternoon; everything I wanted in the most pornographic detail I could manage.

Paralysed into obeyance, he eased down his shorts, revealing the black void of his mouth when I wrapped my hand around it. Large pebbles clattered as I eased down his prone body. It was heavy and warm in my grasp, and plump veins meandered over his curved shaft. The fully drawn-back velveteen skin stretched over his thick girth. Completely rigid, licking it up and down, it was a long red-hot poker capable of satisfying my craven demands.

I would not kiss his mouth, but I kissed its corpulent head. Glancing into his eyes, mine burned into his soul as I captured its heft. Wrapping my lips around it, my hand worked in unison and stole his breath. The corkscrew grip and sunken cheeks provided plenty of slippery friction as my wanton eyes refused to waver.

He complained about a lack of endurance. I did not care, and from the size of those chunky balls, he would not miss his first ejaculation. Besides, I wanted to know how much he had and how much he could produce. Young men are capable of such a fine inundation, and I was being selfish. Gasping, snatching air, he was helpless to halt the inevitable. My ranging hand sampled his trembling portents, a plucked nipple vibrated his stiffening body like a long piano string. My moan thrummed along his shaft, a symptom of my pleasure, as I fingered my cunt while he swelled.

There I was, providing an exhibition, a gift to remember in the years to come. Perhaps at the epiphany of climax with another woman, this memory would be there instead. At the denouement of this tawdry act, my open mouth waited for his seed. Watching, he twitched with a groan, and now, he would understand. The first rope shot into my mouth, the pleasure clear in my gaze upon him. I took his entire length as deep as I could manage, pressing my nose into his sparse thatch of pubic hair. He hollered amidst the cries of seagulls, spasming hard, holding my head with his hand as I swallowed it all.

Panting, “Oh fuck,” as his mantra, I savoured its bittersweet taste.

Cleaning up his twitching shaft, I grinned at his incredulity, “Good boy. Now… come back to mine,” and squeezed his tight balls, “I’m Ines.”

“Jake,” he gasped.

With a single raised eyebrow and a tilt of my head, I stroked his cock.

There was still plenty of life in it, “Mmm, you recover quickly. I want you in my cunt next.”

I grinned as he jolted at my frank admission.

“O… Okay.”

In his lust-drunk state, he was my prey, and now, he succumbed to my wiles.

-=-

In my lair of dark woods and linen-coloured walls adorned with erotic art, Jake will keep his word. In our guest bathroom, my body glows in a refractory state, and I ease the chromed plug into my slicken ass. It pushes the remnants of his essence from my sex. Bent over, peering back, a flash and the synthetic shutter captures the moment.

InurDreamsTsAudrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InurDreamsTsAudrey

Tapping on my phone, this should get his attention. It does, and I grin as my phone buzzes.

“Darling.”

“So, you have done it?”

My husband is far away, yet from the clarity of his voice, he is here with me.

“Yes. I fucked him.”

“And? As good as you hoped for?”

I smile, and he will know that in the tone of my voice, “As expected from a young man, inexperienced, eager, cums quickly.”

He snorts at the implication, “That’s a yes, then.”

“Absolutely,” I purr, “you know me too well.”

“Where is he now?”

“I let him rest. I want him in my ass next. Are you busy?”

I love how he growls, “Early finish for a change. I am back at the hotel.”

“Perfect. Do you want to watch?”

“Fuck!” he rasps. “You dirty bitch. What was that about keeping it all for when I come back?”

“Oh,” I chuckle, “He was my voyeur. Now it is your turn. I want you to cum watching us.”

“Ines…” he pauses, “Have I ever told you I love you?”

“Every day, darling. I love you, too.”

So I position the phone to provide as much of a view as possible. Hidden beneath the ephemera on a shelf, Jake will remain blissfully unaware. Mounting the bed, I peer back at the hidden camera with my thighs apart and behind taut. I hope my husband can see the jewel nestled there and my glossy cunt; I want him hard and stroking his cock.

It should be a three-quarters view of how I rouse my lover, my head on his stomach, kissing and licking on his shaft, and it blooms into life. Jake mumbles with its pleasure, and he tries to direct me. I turn to face him, warning him that I will tie him to the bed if he tries. How it pulses in my hand betrays his passion for such a kink. If he is so minded, there is something else he must experience. I straddle him, and we take an anti-posed position. Lowering my sex to his mouth, he deflates with a whimper, and the sudden eagerness of his tongue at my folds makes up for a lack of finesse. It is a more urgent soixante-neuf than I am accustomed to. Yet, it is a provocative act that delivers the full potency of his erection.

Such is his enthusiasm, Jake pulls at the plug in my behind, and I gasp at the faint burn of tight muscle. I am minded to bat away his hand, but his thumb in my tightest hole provides such sublime pleasure.

He is ready, and I am impatient.

“You want to fuck me in the ass, Jake?” It is rhetorical, but I want my husband to know.

“Fuck, yes.”

I will take him as I have so far, riding his muscular body. I want to give my husband the best view, and I want Jake to control himself without the visual spectacle of my impalement encouraging him. Kneeling upright, I lift a leg to retrieve his rigid shaft as my slick hand coats his steel shaft with lube, and gravity assists me. The fat head has a steely strength, and for the first time, I plead with Jake to show some restraint. That sudden burn as the muscles yield makes me yelp. His fingers splay, clenching the bedsheet as I feed more and more of his shaft into this taboo place.

“You have not done this before, have you?”

“No…” he whispers.

I purr at being his first, “Tell me, Jake, what do you want to do?”

“Fuck you in the ass.”

“Mmm,” and draw circles with my hips, adapting to his girth, “louder.”

“I want to fuck you in the ass!”

I rise and drop, buckling his body as he lunges upwards with a groan.

“Ah… ah.” I admonish him, “I am fucking you.”

Pole upright, the spring in my thighs provides all the movement required. Just short hops for now as the burning sensation eases. Jake is perfect for this tight hole, a very gratifying fill, and I quicken in the knowledge that my husband is watching. Rocking back and forth, I have my lover where I want him, motionless.

I tower over him, unable to hide my amusement at how malleable he is. Braced with my arms, leaning forwards, now I can goad him. A little latitude and a leer are all that is required.

“Come on then, Stud, fuck my ass.”

I revel in the novelty, watching my naïve lover learn so much in such a short time. Fucking my ass is a deceptive feint, tighter, hotter, and he groans when he gets too close to the flames. He tries to put his hand on my hip. The next time, I admonish him, he will be tried down. I can sense how that threat, its prospect, and my smearing hips conspire to overwhelm him.

I want this experience to last. Squeezing like a vice, Jake gets the message to lie still, and I treat him to my cavorting body astride his. My agile fingers taunt my clit for one spicy orgasm and then another. I will not relent, staring into his eyes, narrating my ascent and explosive conclusion.

Finally, Jake has the endurance this requires. Sliding my feet under his, I take up a reverse cowgirl position for the imagery of my tight ass filled with his hot meat. Opting to live dangerously, I allow him to guide the tempo. The pleasure of letting go overwhelms me. I bay into the camera for my husband, yelping with my inner slut revealed, craving to make the cum boil in his balls.

Pulling on his hand, leading it to my cunt, I curl it over my mons. Directing his thicker fingers into my sex, the motif is inescapable. My narrowed eyes burn into the camera lens. My husband knows I want him here, fucking me in my soaked cunt as our young lover ploughs my ass.

Fingered, fucked by his swelling cock, I demand gratification, and nothing except more of his cum will placate me. I open my legs with my feet planted on the bed and slam down to meet his thrusts. Now, we clatter together, dropping my hips onto his loins, taking his entire length for a devout orgasm that rattles my bones.

I will sate them both here and remotely. Jake is tiring, yet with that telltale swell, I know enough.

“Go on… I can feel it… cum Jake. Fill it up.”

He roars, and I plunge to take it deep. Feeling how it spasms, I purr contently, squeezing as I rock back and forth to milk his teenage balls. Kissing my neck, I allow him to show affection. Finally, he has earned it.

“Good boy, I know you gave me everything.”

“I did,” he pants, “I did.”

Empty as his faded erection falls from my well fucked ass, I wink at the camera with a shit-eating grin.

-=-

My boudoir reeks with the stench of urgent fucking. Freshly showered, Jake does not, and neither do I. At the front door, the cooler breeze carries a welcome scent of ozone under a hot sun. I will air the house… and our bedroom with it.

“So, Jake, not a word to anyone. Understand?”

He grins. I know men well enough, “Understood.” Now, he chooses to look furtive, “Besides….”

I chuckle, “You have a girlfriend.”

“Yeah.”

“Well, that guarantees your discretion, I suppose.”

He nods thoughtfully, “Bye then, and… thanks.”

“Bye, and… you are welcome.”

Closing the front door, I grin. Jake is still with me, in my cunt and well-fucked ass. Opening windows, I retreat into our bedroom, open my pedestal and retrieve my favourite sex toy. Picking up my phone, with the front camera on, my peaky-looking husband greets me.

“Well?” and my raised eyebrow says it all.

“You never cease to surprise me,” he drawls, sounding a little weary.

“I miss you.”

“No shit,” and he huffs.

“There is one thing you can do… something he could not.”

“Really?”

Oh, he knows… he fucking knows.

“Really,” and move the camera to reveal my naked body, “Make me cum… I need a big one. I want to forget my name and forget you are not here. I love you and really miss you.”

“I love you too, Ines.”

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments