Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reunion

"Terry gets more than she wanted at the reunion."

28
5 Comments 5
16.8k Views 16.8k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"The base for this story, is true. I took some liberty with the heavy part, but it did happen this way."

So, I got home a little early from work. I opened the door to some faint moaning.

Ok, so here is where you say to yourself. I’ve read this a million times. Well, this is different, and this is true. I couldn’t make up shit like this.

Anyway, I walked upstairs to find… nothing. Hmm, and I thought they always went upstairs. So downstairs we go. I heard it again. Softly. I looked out the back slider, and I couldn’t believe what I saw.

My wife was naked. Lying on a lounge chair. With both legs spread wide, and in between her legs, playing with her clit…was… her hand.

Alright, enough humor for now. So I caught her masturbating. So I just stood there and watched. Fascinating. No wonder why men like to watch women make themselves cum. Fascinating.

I watched as she worked her way up the ladder to the ultimate goal of orgasm. I always wonder what’s going through her mind. Hopefully, me, but probably not.

She’s ready. Hips up. Head back. Legs spread. Fingers in pussy. Then she came.

Fascinating. Why is it that when a woman cums by masturbating, comes harder and with more…body movement? I think it’s because they don’t want us guys to get big heads. If they really show us what we can do to them, they won’t get it again.

She came big time and I got a spot on my pants, damn.

“Hi, hon. You’re early… what’s that spot on your pants?”

“Nothing. Ah, I’ve been watching you for fifteen minutes. God, I love when you cum!”

“Ahh, listen hun. I just got off the phone with Fred.”

“Oh, how are he and Kevin doing?”

“Not bad. Ah, he’s coming down for business next weekend.”

“Ohh, that so. Well, maybe we’ll see him when he’s here.”

“You will. Ah, he’s staying here.”

I tried to remain calm… “WHAT!” So much for calm.

“Calm down, calm down. It’s only for two days. Then he’s gone.”

“Who’s idea was it to stay here? No, let me guess.”

“Yes, it was my idea. He wanted to see Jen and… me, so I thought it would be easier for him.”

“And what am I, chopped liver? And easier for who? Him or you?”

“What are you saying. That I’d do something with him?

“Ahh, yes. Now I’m right… right?”

Up came the wall of silence. One thing I know about my wife is she wouldn’t lie to me about sex. Don’t ask me why, but she wouldn’t.

“Alright. I can’t say no now, or I would look like a jerk. So what else do I not know about Fred’s visit?”

“The only other thing he wanted was to see Kurt, so I invited Kurt and Caroline over Saturday night.”

“Great! Now I’ll be in the same house with two of your former lovers. Ain’t life grand.”

“Caroline will be here.”

“Like she would stop Kurt from fucking you. She’d probably help him.”

“Your overreacting. It’s only for one night.”

“Famous last words.”

So the stage was set. Now let me do a little back story for those of you that have not been following my stories.

Fred is Terry’s first husband. He lives in Alaska. His son Kevin moved up when he was sixteen to live up there, and we have Jen. Both of the kids are his.

Fred is a nice guy and I met him at our wedding. Yep, you heard it right. He came to our wedding. Sometime I’ll have to write about that week.

Kurt is an old friend of Terry and Fred. He was married to another friend of Terry until they decided to break up. That’s when Terry left Fred in Alaska because she couldn’t stand it up there, and moved back here with the kids. Now, here’s Kurt without his wife and Terry without her husband. Guess what happened. I don’t give hints.

So that relationship of pure sex was going on when Terry picked me up in a bar.

For those of you that are having problems, don't worry. I get lost sometimes.

Now, Kurt met Caroline, but was still boinking Terry. Terry didn’t know about Caroline right away and Kurt was having a grand ole time bouncing from house to house. Terry had this bout of monogamy and kept me but quit Kurt. Get it?

Now, in another story "The Club House", we went with Kurt and Caroline to a swinger's party because Caroline wanted to be more open like us, and of course, Kurt loved that idea.

In the process of making Caroline come out sexually, I found out that Kurt was hung. Now, I’m not one to judge penis size, but Terry having had it, was. And I came up short by about two inches. Give or take a heartbeat or two, and I’m about average at between six and seven.

That night, I had to watch while Kurt fucked her and try to pretend she was just putting up with his large cock. This is the only woman I know that fakes not having an orgasm.

Next, we have Fred. Now, in the process of explaining to me that Kurt’s cock size doesn’t mean a thing, she lets out that Fred is even larger than Kurt!

Get the picture? Hang in there, pardon the pun.

Fast forward to the night. That Saturday, Terry told me that she was going shopping with Caroline for tonight. This is not a good thing. Three things that don’t go together with my wife. Being an exhibitionist, loving lingerie, and a credit card. Put Caroline in back of her saying, get it, he’ll love it on you.

Good thing the statement won’t be in for a couple of weeks.

They were supposed to be here around eight. We ordered Chinees food and we were just going to sit out on the deck and chat about old times.

I didn’t see Terry until the doorbell rang. I was in the kitchen making sure everything was on ice.

“I’ll get it!”

I turned to see a streak run by headed for the door. In that brief window while she was in the doorway, I saw her in her Daisy Duke shorts, and what looked to be a bib for a top. The bib turned out to be one of my tank tops. One of my large, tank tops.

The result of her wearing it was the armholes were open to where her waist was supposed to be. Her waist was now, thanks to the skin-tight, and short, shorts were where her pussy hair was supposed to be, and because she didn’t have any pussy hair, let's just say she didn’t have much on, and what she did, didn’t hide much.

It was Fred, and I left the kitchen just in time to see her arms around his neck and his hands firmly on her ass.

“I’m so glad you could stop by. You’re looking good, Fred.”

“I can say the same and more about you. I see you still love to show it off.”

I had to say it, “More for you than I’ve seen in a long time. Hello, Fred.”

We shook hands. “Why don’t you take Fred out on the deck and I’ll get the drinks. Your usual, Fred?”

“You got it, Chuckie.”

I hate Chuckie. Hate it. Just as I was walking by the door with the drinks, the bell rang. I managed to open the door without spilling everything to see Kurt and Caroline. I ushered them in and we headed for the deck.

Another hug with the arms and butt cheeks, but this time the statement about her state of dress was, “Shit!. You might as well not be wearing a top.”

Her comeback was, “Later.”

The only concession was that I got to grope Caroline, and also the thought that if Terry was going to get it on with them, I was going to have a good time with Caroline.

The food was delivered by this good-looking young girl, probably in college. Fred invited her to party with us, but she told him that she had to work until two am.

Fred told her, “Well when you get off, stop by, and if you hear moaning and groaning… just come in.” Fred was never one to be subtle.

We ate and drank and talked, well the three of them talked about their relationships with a lot of, remember when’s. Caroline was sitting by herself engrossed in something, and I wanted to push a pin in my eye.

“Hey, Chuckie? How about another round of drinks?”

I hate Chuckie. I went in to fix another round, and after a minute, I looked out to see the three of them huddled and speaking softly. Caroline seemed like she was spaced out.

I was just going to come out when Kurt went over to Caroline and said something to her. She just got up and went out the gate to the driveway. Then I heard a car start and drive away.

“Where is Caroline going? I just heard her drive away.”

Kurt said, “Ah, she’s not feeling too good, so I told her to go home. Fred will take me home.”

I could only say, “Ah, ok, but Fred’s staying here tonight.”

Terry was quick in saying, “That’s alright, he can stay too, we have plenty of room.”

I was going to say, you won’t need much room in the same bed, but I didn’t.

Then after about a half-hour or so, Terry said, “I’m warm. What say we cool off in the pool.”

Of course, the comeback was from Kurt, “I didn’t bring a bathing suit.”

“Well, you know around here, you don’t need a suit.”

And with that said, she pulled off the bib, shorts, and in the pool.

“C'mon, you guys. It’s not like I haven’t seen them before.”

"You may not have seen them. They spent too much time in you."

God, I have to stop it. It took the next sixty seconds for Fred and Kurt to make themselves naked and in the pool.

As I watched the splashing and grabbing, I wondered why three naked people only used two square feet of the pool. It’s a fuckin inground humungous pool!

Then I thought. I don’t think I can beat three naked people that want to fuck, or whatever. I had to at least make it interesting. I’m not about to take away from Terry what she wants. The only thing is my rules.

I called her out of the pool.

“I don’t want to be the party pooper, and I know that you want to feel their cocks again, so I won’t stop you. But we’re going to play my game. Could you get into a little basement right now?”

“Oh. I think I could go for that. What’s your game?”

[Back story: Read my story “the basement” You’ll understand now instead of later.]

“The rules are. The game will last no longer than three hours. We can do whatever we want to you. Stop smiling. You can say no at any time if you don’t like what is being done to you. You will have a safe word. No blindfolds or gags allowed. That is why everyone can watch everybody. No one will be alone with you at any time.

“Do you understand the rules and agree to them? Oh, sorry. You will be bound in some fashion by me for the entire time. Understand?” 

“Yes, they sound alright.”

“Do you agree?”

“Yes. I agree.”

“Good, now go tell the boys the rules and see if we’re going to play with you… a game.”

She ran over, jumped in the pool, swam over to them, and occupied the same two square feet.

They all got out at the same time and I noticed two full-blown hard-ons.

“So gentlemen, do you agree to my game? I think it’s in your favor.”

Fred said, “Anything we want?”

“Yes, Fred. I say anything, but if she says no then you stop. No marks that will last any longer than a week. Now, if there are no other questions, I’m going to the basement for some needed supplies.”

I started to go inside, when I turned and said,

“And no cocks in her while I’m gone. That means all holes.”

I went downstairs and got her leather cuffs. I retrieved two lengths of rope. Each with a hook at one end to clip to something. It didn’t take long to get what I wanted.

When I came up and went out on the deck, they were sitting on the same chair. They were talking but not touching. Interesting.

While I began setting up, I asked, “So, you two big pricks, are you alright with the rules?”

I got a couple of dirty looks, but they knew that I was in the driver’s seat. I went to work.

Now, we have a large pool with a deck all around. At one end, is a larger deck with a table and chairs, a grill, and fire-pit.

The deck attached to the house has the hot tub and, chairs just for hanging around. Terry had me build some large overhead beams so she could hang her plants. But there’s also a spot where she gets hung when she’s in the mood for a little S&M.

She likes a little of the other side, about once a month. I never go there unless she's in that mood 

It took me all about a minute to attach one line to the beam through a pully.

I had her come up and stand under the beam. I attached the cuffs to her wrists. Then I clipped her wrists together behind her back, and hook the line to her wrists.

I pulled up on the line until she had to bend over as her arms were raised, then I tied off the line. While I was doing this, the boys were sitting at the bar. They were stroking their cocks

“Well, there she is. We’re going to wait a few minutes before we start. She gets hotter and hotter while she’s in that position. Then she’ll start to tell us to fuck her silly. While we were waiting, I asked the pricks, “So, has either of you used bondage with her?” Both of them said no.

“Has either of you taken advantage of her submissiveness?” They looked at each other and both said, no.

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

Terry said, “Let’s go guys. Who’s going to be the first to shove his cock in this helpless body?”

I smiled at her comment, “Bingo! Right on time. Alright, let’s flip for who goes first.”

I had them flip with each other, and the winner flipped with me. Fred won the flip with Kurt. When I flipped against Fred, I didn’t want to win her the first round, so I was able to not let Fred know what the flip was. I just quickly threw the coin on the bar and said, “You’re first, Fred.”

Fred smiled as he sat there looking at her. He took hold of his rock-hard cock, and slowly started stroking it. I assume he did this as he thought about what he was going to do.

He got up, walked slowly over to her, and stood right in front of her face.

“Come on, Fred. Let me suck that big cock of yours. I haven't tasted it in years.”

He moved a little closer to her, “let's see if Chuckie’s taught you how to suck cock any better than when you were married to me. Open wide.”

I hate Chuckie. She did open wide, and he stepped forward and shoved it down her throat. She gagged loudly and he quickly pulled out.

“What the fuck!! What are you doing!”

“I’ve always wanted to do that. Now I’m going to fuck your face till I cum all over it!”

And that he did. I sware I saw him grab her by her ears and pound into her face. Although more than likely it was her hair he grabbed.

Now, Terry can deep throat with the best of them, and she more than likely practiced on this same cock, but she never expected this.

He didn’t let her breathe much, and her face was turning a bright shade of red. I thought her bulging eyes didn’t look good, and the steady stream of mucus and saliva coming out of her mouth and nose was not good for her makeup.

At one point, she tried to say something, but she gave that idea up when nobody cared.

After about five minutes of this punishment, he came. He forced his way deep in her throat and came. Big time. He sounded like a wounded animal and I have no idea how much of a load he deposited in her stomach. If what came out when he pulled out of her was any indication, I’m surprised she didn’t drown in it.

She was breathing so hard that I had to loosen the rope and let her down to lie on the deck.

“You alright? You’re a fuckin mess. You were waiting for his big cock for so long. I hope you enjoyed that.”

She lifted her head off the deck, “Fuck you.”

“Now, now dear. Is that any way to talk to the guy that’s giving you what you wanted?”

She looked me right in my eyes and said, “Who’s next?”

She gave me that look that I’ve only seen on her a couple of times. You know the one… if looks could kill? Yeah, that’s the one.

Kurt was sitting at the bar with a beer in one hand and his impressive cock in the other.

“Well, Kurt. I’m in a giving mood, and I know that she’s just dying to feel your cock in her again, so I’m going to let you go before me. So, is there any particular position you would like her in?”

He thought about it while I was letting Terry drink a rum and coke through a straw.

“How about tied face with her legs up and open on that weight bench?”

“Not a problem. Just give me a few minutes.”

I moved the bench to the center of the deck. We’ve used this before, so I knew how to tie her for max exposure.

She lied down with her head between the weight stands. Her arms were down and clipped to eyes that were in the metal legs.

Then I raised her legs and bent them back to her head. I tied her leg at the knee and secured it to the same eye bolt that her arm was. I did the same with her other leg.

The results were that her knees were behind her body and spread open. Her pussy and asshole were raised and looked very inviting.

“Well, my wife. It looks like your ready for round two. You sure you don’t want to stop? Once Kurt starts, I won’t stop it unless you use the safe word.”

She looked at me. her eyes were a little bloodshot. Her face and chest were red. Her hair was a complete mess. Using it for a head handle didn’t do it any good. It took willpower not to fuck her myself.

She was breathing normally now, and she thought about my question long enough for me to get another beer.

“Well, how bad do you want Kurt’s cock in you?”

“When do I get you? You're part of this. I want to feel you inside me too.”

“After these two, I don't think you would feel me anyway.”

I didn't wait for an answer.

“She’s all yours, Kurt. Enjoy.”

Kurt got up from the bar and headed for Terry. As he passed me he said.

“You did say anything, right?”

He walked over to her and leaning over whispered something to her. I couldn’t hear what he said, but her eyes opened real wide and she turned and looked at me. She looked scared for some reason.

He walked around her a couple of times and when he went by her ass he gave it a good slap on her left cheek. It caught her by surprise and she yelped. Then he gave her pussy a fairly good slap that seemed to hit her clit.

“OUCH!! What the fuck. That hurt, you prick!”

He didn’t say anything and walked around her to stand over her head. He grabbed her head on each side, and pulled her back until it was off the end of the weight bench.

You knew where this was headed. She hung her head back and opened her mouth. He put his cock-head in and she sucked.

At least he was a little more gentle than Fred. Slowly, he pushed into her mouth until she started to gag, and then he pulled out. Each time he pushed in, he went a little further until, after about eight or ten strokes, he was in her throat.

Now, I’ve seen her suck a number of cock’s. She loves to suck cock and make a guy cum, but I’ve never seen her take one down her throat. Then I saw it.

Throat bulge. I’ve seen it in porn movies, but never live and never on my wife. I just had to get a closer look. I went over to them and I was amazed at the sight.

When he pushed in, you could see the ridge of his cock head go in and then pull out. When I looked at her face, I knew this throat fucking was taking a toll on her.

Saliva was running out of her mouth and nose. It was running down her face and in her eyes. She looked a mess. Something made me ask her.

“Are you ok? Want to stop?”

She couldn’t talk so she looked right at me and just grunted and shook her head a little. Kurt pulled out.

She coughed and then said, “I think you're enjoying this more than I am. Don’t stop, Kurt. Shoot off down my throat. I want to taste your cum mixed with Freds.”

“Oh, that’s a low blow. I may just take my turn so I can have some fun.”

She looked at me, “I can’t wait.”

Then Kurt shoved his cock back in again. I went back to the bar with Fred. Just as Fred was thanking me for letting him take his ex, Kurt pulled out, and bent down to say something to her.

“NO! you can’t! I can’t take that!! You’ll kill me!!”

Kurt walked around stroking his very hard cock. He straddled the bench, sat down, and stroked his cock up and down over her asshole and pussy. After spreading the liquid running out of her pussy around, he pushed into her pussy.

“Ohh, yes! Fuck me, Kurt. I want to feel your big cock in me. Make me cum.”

Now she was piling it on, and I thought about how I could get even. I didn’t have to think long as suddenly, he pulled out, placed his cock at her asshole, and started pushing.

"NO, you fucker!! I told you. Not there! You're too big! No!”

The scream that came out of her mouth as he embedded his cock into her ass could break glass. He held himself inside her for a minute before starting to slowly stroke the full length.

She stopped screaming but you could see on her face she was still very uncomfortable. She was surprising me that she wasn’t complaining more. I guess she wanted their cocks no matter how she got them.

Then he pulled out of her ass and walked around to the other end. I thought to myself, there is no way she’s taking that into her mouth again.

Of all places, he laid it across her face from her forehead to her mouth. Right on her nose. As he pulled it back slowly, she turned her head, looked at me with the evil eye, and then she opened her mouth and Kurt shoved it in.

She was really sticking it to me. She’s told me that she would never do that. That was right after I tried to go from ass to mouth.

Then it dawned on me. That little shit prepped herself. She gave herself an enema. That didn’t sit too well with me.

Fred and I watched as Kurt went back and forth between her mouth and ass at least six times before telling us that he was going to erupt. He was obviously at the wrong end and had to pull out to run around.

Now, he had two options. Ass or mouth. 

His decision was to cum all over her face. We were both amazed at the amount. I lost count of the times he let loose. She was covered.

I went over to untie her. She didn't say a word, but she locked her eyes on me. Every time I glanced over at her face, she was glaring at me.

Then she opened up, “How are you going to top those two? How about flogging me, or your belt! What about that whip! You know the one with the knots! How about canning my ass! You could lay those strips on me until they bleed!!”

I finished untieing her and left. No, I left. I got dressed quickly and grabbing a few things, I drove away.

I drove around for a while and cooled off enough to go back. Nope! Couldn’t go back, so I went to a motel. I figured that I’ve given her what she’s wanted, but I also made it hard on her. So now I’m giving her both cock’s to do what she wants to without me being there.

“Chuckie!” as I approached the desk, “How the fuck are you?”

It was Karen, of the couple Ron and Karen. A couple that we partied with a few times. Terry said that Ron was a nothing in the sack, but I said that Karen was a tiger in bed. The first thing she wanted was her ass fucked.

“Long time no see, Karen.”

“Sure has. I missed your cock.”

Karen always got right to the point with what she wanted.

“You work here?”

“Yeah, part-time nights. I took it to have some time away from Ron.”

“Problems?”

“He works too hard and is never hard. If you get my drift.”

“I think so.”

“Listen, Chuck. I’m horny and you’re here. How about a quicky to take the edge off?”

My thoughts went to the three people that were probably fucking right then.

“Give me a room for tonight. When you get off, come up.”

She gave me a room key and told me that she got off in an hour and she would bring some beer up with her.

I went up to the room, stripped down to my shorts, and turned the TV on. I was just beginning to doze off when there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door, Karen was standing there in just stockings, heels, and some beer.

I let her in. She went over to the dresser and opened two beers. She handed me one and then lay down on the bed.

“I don't think I can wait until you finish that. Take a big swig and then come and fuck me.”

I took my time drinking the beer. I had to think. I quickly made up my mind.

“I think you better leave.”

“What happened? Your conscience get to you?”

“I guess you can say that.”

“Honey. I think I know you and Terry’s relationship. You may fuck around, but you don’t fuck around. You know what I mean.”

“Yes, I do. Now… I’ve got to get some sleep… alone.”

“Well, honey. I hope that me and Ron can get together with you guy’s again. I’d like to have your cock in me somewhere, and soon.”

“Thanks, Karen.” and I closed the door. I didn’t get much sleep.

I didn’t want to make it seem like I wanted to get home right away, so I waited till about ten.

I walked into the house and heard the radio playing in the living room. I expected to find three people but Terry was sitting in my recliner reading a book.

“Hi. I was getting worried about you.”

“Oh, I didn’t want to come home too early just in case. They left? Fred must have had business.”

“They left last night.”

“What! What happened?”

“I couldn’t do it.”

“What do you mean.”

“Our agreement. Remember? The one that says we won’t have sex with other people without both of us being there? You weren’t here.”

I went over and pulled her to her feet. I took her in my arms and said,

“Damn, I love you so much. I’m sorry I acted so jealous.”

“You're sorry? What about me. Never should I have invited Fred to stay with us. And then to add Kurt to the mix. What was I thinking.”

“You're thinking about two large cocks in you. You just went overboard.”

“I went overboard? What about you! I’ve got a sore throat and a gaping asshole. My pussy feels neglected.”

“How about we retire to bed and I’ll make sure your pussys not neglected. And I also have to tell you something.”

We were pulling off our clothes and when we were wrapped in each other's arms,

“Would what you have to tell me, about Karen?”

“Yeah, how did you know.”

“She called me.”

“She what?

“She called to tell me what a great guy I married, and she wished that she and Ron were more like us. And then she told me about what you did. She finished with asking me if she could fuck you.”

“What did you say?”

"I invited her over next weekend.”

“Oh. I thought you said that Ron was a wet noodle in bed?”

“He is, but did I say I invited him?

For the most part, this story is true. I took some literary license with the heavy part, but that night did happen.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments