Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Physical Therapist

"Wife has sex with a physical therapist and shares experience with her husband."

29
4 Comments 4
18.4k Views 18.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

A couple of years ago my wife, Jenny, had a sore hip that was causing her enough pain that she decided to go to a physical therapist.  She went to the doctor and got a referral and she was on her way to get her hip fixed.

Now my wife is a beautiful, five-foot-six-inches tall, one-hundred-and-thirty-pound woman in her late thirties, with 34D tits, and an ass to die for. So she turns heads everywhere she goes, even though she doesn’t realize it. Typically she wears a thong, but when she knows someone else is going to be seeing her, she always goes to full back panties.

The time came for her first appointment.  Low and behold, the physical therapist was the husband of a woman she had worked with years before.   At first glance, Michael had taken care of himself well and she was pleased with getting someone she knew.  Michael was six-foot-two-inches tall with dark hair and weighed one-hundred-and-seventy-five pounds of mostly muscle. The rest of the story will be told by my wife.

I walked into the physical therapy office and I was pretty nervous.  My hip had been hurting for a long time and I needed it fixed. I had forgotten that I had a physical therapy meeting later that day and had worn a thong to our first appointment.  When I realized Michael was going to be my therapist, I was somewhat relieved since physical therapy can be somewhat intimate.

I got changed in the bathroom and came out to do my initial assessment.  Michael needed my shorts to be off my hips so he could see how level my hips were to each other. This allowed him to see the top of my thong which I was somewhat embarrassed by, but I was also feeling kind of excited that someone other than my husband was seeing my thong and the top of my ass.  After the assessment, we came up with a plan that had me in the office twice a week for 6 weeks and we did a few exercises.

Appointment 2

As I prepared to go to my second appointment, I was choosing my panties and decided that I kind of liked the idea of him seeing my panties the way he did in the first meeting and so I picked out another thong, knowing that our exercises were going to give him a view that he could appreciate.  

Once I arrived, I was already changed and ready to go. I climbed up on the table and we started making small talk. Basically, catching up on everything that had been going on since I hadn’t seen him in a while and had a lot to talk about from our previous life. He was very engaging and his smile and the way he made eye contact had my panties getting wet.  

The conversation was flowing easily except when we had to adjust to a new position, at which point he would pay attention to what he was doing. Most of the time he would have a view of my panties due to the loose fitting shorts and the stretches that we were doing. I thought I noticed a bulge in his pants but convinced myself that I was imagining things.

Appointment 3

When I got to the office for appointment three we did a lot of what we did in appointment two, but as an addition, he worked more on my upper hip.  It felt like I was on display a little bit, as my shorts were lower giving him more of a view of my ass. I have a great ass, so this had me even more excited.  Was he coming up with different stretches and things that he could do to get a better view of my body?

The connection we were having on a social level was just as good as the connection we were having on a sexual level.  The sexual tension was beginning to grow between us. It seemed like everyone would be able to tell. The attraction was undeniable and I was worried that everyone would know. I am a married woman, I shouldn’t be feeling this way.  

With my husband and kids at home, this was starting to be a way for me to escape for an hour from my daily life. The butterflies, the tingling in my vagina, it was like I was single for an hour twice a week and, if I am totally honest, I was loving every minute.

Appointment 9

Appointments four to eight were more of the same, exciting and enjoyable, but I was left in a spot of trying to weigh what I was brought up to believe about marriage and responsibility against the feelings I was having.  Before appointment nine, I let my husband know that I was having these feelings.

To my surprise, my husband was more supportive than I could have imagined. He was even encouraging me to go for it as long as I would share my experience with him.  In fact, I went and bought new panties to wear for physical therapy. All pairs were see-through and then I came home and modeled them for my husband to see which pair I should wear for Michael.

Appointment 10

On appointment ten, I wore the panties that my husband had chosen for me to wear for physical therapy.  I got up on the table and we started to do my stretches. He made a change in exercises giving him a full view of my barely covered pussy.  I looked down and saw that he had a bulge growing in his pants.

This made me wet and I was getting wetter by the minute. This made my see-through panties even more see-through for his viewing pleasure. That he was taking longer looks and the gaps in conversation were proof that I was having the desired effect. As we moved from exercise to exercise, I could feel his hands getting closer and closer to my pussy. His hands were working their way up my inner thigh getting closer with each exercise.

With about fifteen minutes left in our session, I felt one of his fingers brush my vagina through my panties. I let out a soft moan letting him know that he was ok to proceed further if he would like.  With each change, he was stroking my wet panties with a finger, applying more and more pressure until he reached my clit with the last stroke.

Time was up and his next appointment was there. That afternoon, I got out my vibrator and re-lived every moment. I started to imagine what it would be like to feel his bare chest pressed against mine, how his throbbing cock would feel in my pussy, his hands roaming my body, the way his lips would taste when pressed against mine, and how his muscular arms would feel wrapped around me.  

At this point, I was obsessed. I wanted his cock, no, I needed his cock. I needed a release with someone other than my husband and Michael was perfect.

I went home that night and after getting the kids to bed and everything cleaned up, my husband and I went up to the bedroom for me to tell him what occurred.  As I started to tell the story my husband began to get as hard as a rock. My pussy was already wet and I slid his hard eight inches into my waiting pussy.

I was so wet that he was able to slide all the way in on one stroke.  The passion was so hot, he was biting my neck and kissing my ear, my fingers digging into his back. My legs were wrapped around with my feet on his ass pulling him as deep into me as I possibly could. It was fast, it was hard, we climaxed together like we hadn’t in years.

This wasn’t making love, this was the kind of passion you had when you were dating. When we finally separated, we were exhausted, and when his cock exited my vagina I had to rush to the bathroom as he was leaking out of me due to the huge load he had unleashed.

At the time, all I could think about was that I only had two more sessions left and just how far was I willing to go?  I hadn’t cheated yet, but just the thought was starting to revive the sex life I had with my husband.

Appointment 11

I was late for appointment eleven.  My last meeting of the day had run long and I was rushing to get there on time.  That meant that there wasn’t any time for me to change before walking in the door.  Once inside I went into a private room to change into my clothes.

Michael must have seen me enter the room and gave me just enough time to get undressed before entering. He came up behind me and kissed my neck, one hand slid over my left breast while the other slid down into my already wet panties. He wasn’t wasting any time and he slid a finger inside of me.  

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

I turned around to kiss him passionately. As we kissed both of his hands moved to my ass. I picked up both of my legs and wrapped them around him. His bulge just inches from my waiting pussy.  Were we going to do it right here? I wanted to so bad. I slid off of him and undid his pants.

I pulled out a throbbing nine-inch cock and got on my knees and took the tip of his cock into my mouth.  I began to stroke the shaft and suck for all I was worth. Michael, on the other hand, must have been getting nervous. This is frowned upon at any business, let alone one for a physical therapist.

He pulled me to my feet, kissed me passionately once again, and then whispered into my ear, “I don’t believe you will be needing these,” as he held up my panties. He then placed my panties in his pocket and left the room.

I got dressed and exited shortly after feeling like all eyes were on me even though they probably were everywhere but on me.  I wondered if people would notice as he lowered my shorts that my thong wasn’t sticking out today, or as they passed by our table if they would catch a glimpse of my pussy.  

With each exercise, Michael was making sure that at least one finger was in my slit, or every once in a while even deeper. When he went knuckle deep it was evident that this wasn’t his first rodeo and he was very good at finding my g spot, making me squirm on the table even though I was doing my best to hide what was going on.  After the session ended Michael suggested that our last appointment was at my house and I agreed.

After putting the kids to bed that night, I made my husband eat my pussy as I told him all about what had gone on. I climaxed three times remembering my appointment along with the skilled tongue of my husband. I was sharing my fantasies with my husband and letting him know how badly I wanted to make them a reality. I wanted to feel Michael’s cock inside of me and I only had one appointment left to make it happen.

Appointment 12

In preparation for appointment twelve, I had to do some things. First, I shaved my pubic hair into a little triangle just above my slit. Secondly, I bought the sexiest pair of panties I could find. This pair of panties barely covered the triangle. Thirdly, I needed condoms and lots of them.

If this was going to be my last chance I wasn’t going to stop at just once. I arranged for my husband to pick up the kids that day and take them to the park. He knew full well what was going on and told me to text when I was done.

When Michael arrived, everything was perfect. He started off by asking me to remove my shorts so he could do a final assessment and it would be easier to see what progress we made without the shorts. I did as he asked and his mouth dropped open when he saw the tiny panties barely covering me.

The growing bulge in his pants was all the approval I needed as I turned away from him so he could see.  After doing the assessment he laid me down on the bed to do some “stretches”, although this time they were much more sexual in nature.

I then said to Michael, “It doesn’t seem fair that I had to remove my shorts but you get to keep yours on.” 

He kindly removed his shorts I moved his boxers down enough to get his cock in my hand. I began to stroke it as he worked on my stretches, then when he got close enough on one of the stretches I turned my head and deep throated all nine inches.

I began to suck his cock like I had never seen one before. I was attacking it, and he was getting close to an orgasm. He pushed me back on the bed, grabbed my shirt and pulled it off over my head.  He flipped me over and pulled my hips to him pulling my panties to the side and he slid in without much effort as I was so wet.

He began to fuck me doggie style, hard and fast.  He placed one hand in the middle of my back pushing my face down toward the pillow and he began to slap my ass with his other hand until both cheeks were a crimson red. I could feel his cock begin to pulse inside of me and I realized we hadn’t put on the condoms.  

No going back now, he was going to release his load deep inside of me and the more I thought about it the more excited I became. He grabbed my hair taking control of me as he climaxed, and the feeling of his cum filling me up sent me over the edge. I shuddered for what seemed like hours as I had the best orgasm I have ever had. He then laid on the bed next to me exhausted.

After a few minutes, I wanted him inside me again. I rolled on top of him taking his cock in my mouth. I was going to suck him back to life for one more round before he had to go. I could taste our mixed juices all over him and the scent of sex filled the room.  

It didn’t take long for him to start to respond and after a couple of minutes, I was guiding his dick into me as I sat on top of him. I began to gyrate my hips as I rode his shaft, my pussy getting wetter and wetter with every gyration. Michael was longer than my husband and in this position, I could feel his cock touching my cervix causing a little bit of pain with a lot of pleasure.

His hands moved to my breasts, but they weren't there long as he pulled me toward him for a passionate kiss. I was stroking his cock with my pussy with long slow strokes taking the tip near to the tip of my entrance before slamming back down on top of him.  He began biting my shoulder as he let me know he wasn’t going to last much longer.

I sped up the pace slamming now almost bouncing up and down on top of him. I was going at such a furious pace. I wasn’t about to let him climax without me and I had to get there. I could feel his balls hitting my ass with each thrust against my g spot. My orgasm washed over me once again.

I collapsed on top of him my bare chest against his, his arms wrapped around me. There was no going back from this change in our lives only forward. After Michael left I called my husband and let him know we were done, and let him know he would be happy with the story I would tell him later that night. 

After getting the kids to bed I wanted to have the reclaim sex with my husband. I needed to be reassured that everything was ok with us. I had so many mixed feelings.

Once we got into bed, my husband wanted to know everything. His cock started to get hard. He told me he wanted to eat my pussy while I told him.  I was reluctant at first, knowing I hadn't cleaned up, but he insisted.

He wasn't there long before the passion began to take over and I relented.  There was something really hot about him licking my used pussy, tasting what was left of our mixed juices. I placed my hand on the back of his head pulling him into my vagina as I began to orgasm. I was almost suffocating him, I had him pulled in so far.  

My husband then kissed his way up my body as I told him how Michael had taken control of me. By the time our mouths met for a passionate kiss, his rock hard cock was at my entrance. He slid in deep, fucking me fast and hard just like I wanted him to.

I then began to tell him how much I enjoyed having Michael's cock inside of me, and how I liked being used by him.  As I did my husband kept pounding me faster and faster.

I then asked him, “how does it feel to be the second guy in your wife's married pussy today? Could you taste him when you ate my pussy? Shoot your load deep inside me, I want to be filled with a second man's cum today.“

At that moment we both orgasmed together filing me up once again. It was so hot, and I knew everything was going to get better from here.  It might even strengthen our marriage, as strange as that may seem.

Published 
Written by Bearsfan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments