Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Was Hot

"A 4th of July party gets hotter than expected"

104
14 Comments 14
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was at the July 4th pool party where it happened. The day was so hot, it had to be one hundred degrees. Between the music, the margaritas, and the abundance of people, the party was one of the wildest I had ever attended.

Before we got there my husband of twenty-five years woke me up that morning by sliding his head under the sheets and between my legs. Unfortunately, the unexpected sound of the doorbell cut short what should have been a very welcomed morning orgasm. He never made it back to bed to finish what he had started so I took a slightly frustrating shower before getting dressed and ready for the day.

We made it to the pool party and it was in full swing. I didn’t say anything to my husband but the crowd seemed a bit younger this year and lots of the young men and women were in amazing shape. There were definitely more muscles and skin than I had ever seen.

After a few hours of snacking, drinking, and talking my husband found us a nice spot to lounge and relax. Laying back into the lounge chair I took one long look around and I could have sworn some of those guys were talking about me as they looked my way and even if they weren’t, it made me feel good to think they were.

I laid back into the lounge chair, adjusted my sunglasses, and began to absorb the sun. It wasn’t long after that my mind began to drift. I started thinking about that morning and my husbands’ tongue pressed into my clit. I could feel the tingle between my thighs and had to keep making adjustments to my position.

The thought of his tongue swirling around between my folds took over my thoughts and I found myself in a pleasant hazy daydream of pleasure. I must have begun moving around a little too much when my husband tapped me on the arm and said, “Honey, is everything okay?”

I opened my eyes and smiled before responding, “Yes.”

He then asked, “Do you want another drink?”

I knew I needed to snap out of the haze I was in so I offered to go get them. I grabbed my cell phone and headed off to the bar. Making my way through the throngs of people I had to twist and squeeze. Luckily the groups of half-naked, good-looking younger men all pleasantly smiled as I made my way through.

Once I got to the bar, I could tell by the loud crowd that there was a good time being had. Seeing that the crowd around the bar was four to five people deep I knew that getting a drink may be rather difficult. I quickly sent a text to my husband, “A lot of people at the bar, this may take a minute.”

As I tried to squeeze my way through, my phone buzzed with his reply, “No problem.”

Once I squeezed through to the bar it was a wild scene. People cheering and doing shots. The bartender was pouring drinks everywhere. I knew I would have to wait for her to turn my way and try to get her attention. 

As I waited it seemed more and more people were squeezing in. That’s when I felt a touch. Someone behind me hand placed their hand on my ass and it wasn’t moving. I somehow maneuvered my free hand so I could push what turned out to be a large hand from its place on my ass. 

I pushed it away but in seconds I felt the hand back on my ass again.

I texted my husband, “Someone has placed their hand on my ass”.

He responded, “A guy or a girl”?

I texted back, “By the size of his hand I’m pretty sure it’s a guy”.

He sent back, “Can’t blame him you do have a really nice ass”.

I started to text him another message when suddenly that same hand slid down my bikini bottom and onto my bare ass. I reached back to try and pull it out but as I wrapped my hand around his wrist, his hand slid down further and I felt his fingers press against my pussy.

The thoughts of how horny I was earlier filled my mind and for some unknown reason I let go of his wrist. As his strange fingers began trying to find their way around, I immediately noticed the wetness between my folds that had probably been with me for some time. I began to panic at the thought that soon this stranger would find that wetness too.

My panic became an unexpected feeling of exhilaration when suddenly a finger pressed between my folds and my wet hole. My mind was frozen but my body had its own response as my legs adjusted. Then reality hit me again as the panic set in and I quickly texted my husband, “Babe he just slipped his hand down my bikini and his finger is in my pussy”.

The response on my phone was just as quick, a shock face emoji and the message, “I’m on my way”.

The man's finger began pressing in and swirling around. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. Then the pressure grew as a second finger pushed in and began filling my hole. My legs became weak as my pussy began to warm. I could feel my clit begin to harden against the fabric of my bikini and my legs instinctively spread further apart.

The man's fingers were moving up and down and I strained to hold the moans inside so no one would know how close I was to orgasm right there at that bar. I looked at my phone to see my husband's message, “I’m trying to get there”.

I thought I’d better tell him where to find me when suddenly the fingers that were caressing my inner womanhood withdrew leaving me motionless. I looked to my left and right as on each side two new young men squeezed in making the crowd even tighter. What if one of them was the owner of the fingers that were causing my extreme wetness? 

I received an unexpected answer when I felt my biking bottoms being pulled down. This time it wasn’t panic, it was more of a shocked feeling. I was stuck, jammed among people's bodies, unable to move, exposed for anyone to see. None of this seemed to deter the aching inside my pussy.

youcuteneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
youcuteneighbour

The man's hands began caressing my ass. They were squeezing my ass and sliding under between my thighs. My heart began to pound inside my chest. My mind was spinning as I wondered what might happen next. I never considered how my own body may react. 

The warm, firm hands and the memory of my husband's tongue earlier in the day made my body tingle. I didn’t know what I was thinking but I couldn’t stop myself. As the hands slid between my thighs, I let out a moan and began to spread my legs apart.

A finger found my clit and began lightly swirling in circles. There was no doubt as to the effect he was creating. My pussy had given it away by making his hand slick with my wetness. When his hand pulled away even though I felt my heart thump and a sense of fear my pussy continued to tingle.

I knew what could happen but for some reason, my mind refused to believe it actually would. Then it did. I felt the warm body press against my ass cheeks and the head of a cock searching for my opening. Before I could take my next breath, before I could think yes or no, it pushed in. 

A wave of electricity shot through my body. I am a good wife, how could I let this stranger enter me so freely? The thought of a last chance to put this to a stop quickly vanished when his cock pushed its way between my wet folds.

I tried to hold my breath and not make a sound but as the man pushed in further the size of his cock sent more electricity from my pussy straight to my head and I let out a loud moan. I braced myself against the bar as what was now obviously a huge cock began stretching my pussy walls. 

Crammed between people I felt helpless, or at least I wanted to feel helpless, that way I had an excuse as to why I was about to let this unknown man with a huge cock fuck me. With my elbows pressed against the edge of the bar I did what my body demanded, I pushed back and heard his moan as I allowed his thick cock to push deeper into my hole. 

The temperature outside seemed to rise higher as thrust after thrust he found every nerve inside my walls. I had never before felt the wetness in my pussy the way I was feeling it at that moment. The man began fucking me with long deep strokes and my pussy couldn’t help but respond by getting wetter and wetter.

It seemed no one was paying attention to my heavy breathing and my forehead becoming wet with sweat. My phone buzzed and the message read, “I’m at the bar, where are you?”

I couldn’t think let alone attempt to text my husband back. I looked up and around, then I finally saw my husband directly at the other end of the bar. It took a moment but then his eyes connected with mine. 

I could see the look of confusion and concern on his face. I was sure that from his view he could see a slight movement back and forth and I knew that the look on my face as I was biting my lip let him know that something was happening but I couldn’t let him find out what it was.

Suddenly two large hands found their way to my shoulders. The man had given himself more leverage to hold me in place as he began pounding his huge cock, making every thrust obvious to any onlooker. This included my husband as he witnessed my mouth open wide and my eyes roll back as my body moved from each hard thrust. 

My head was in a daze as this man's large cock continued to touch me in unimaginable ways sending ripples of ecstasy through every nerve in my pussy.  I refocused my attention just in time to see my husband mouth the words, “Hang on I’m coming”.

He looked stunned and froze in place when I locked my eyes onto his and shook my head, “No”.

I knew it was wrong but there was no way I could let it stop. Any sense of being a proper wife was gone. The only thing I could think and feel was the hedonistic desire to have this huge cock send me into a frenzy of orgasm. It no longer mattered where I was or who knew what was happening. The throbbing in my clit left only one possible outcome.

As the crowd around the bar cheered and drank the music blasted and the stranger fucking me used his big cock to send my entire body over the edge. I knew my husband was still at the other end of the bar watching as I began to lose control over my body. 

With every hard thrust, my hips began thrusting back just as hard. Every inch of his big, thick cock was deep in my womb and then my legs began to shake. I could feel the orgasm in my toes, then my thighs. It rolled from my clit up into my chest and exploded causing a loud scream that luckily blended in with the noisy crowd.

For a moment I couldn’t breathe. Then a strange calmness filled my chest as a warmth filled my pussy. I remained as still as possible feeling his cock twitching in spasms between my swollen pussy lips. Then I had a brief moment to feel the emptiness as the man pulled his thick tool from my thoroughly fucked hole before the feeling of my biking bottoms being pulled up onto my ass. 

I turned to look but all I could see was the back of a man’s head hurrying away as the crowd closed in. I tried to compose myself the best I could but, as I began to fight my way to the other side of the bar, I felt the worry settle in. 

When I approached my husband I mouthed the words, “I’m sorry.”

He looked me up and down. I was still breathing a bit hard and very sweaty. He reached over to the bar and then handed me a napkin before saying, “You may want to wipe off the cum running down your leg.”

I took the napkin and quickly wiped the goo from my thigh. I looked at him and said, “I don’t know what came over me.”

To my surprise, he leaned in, placed his hand on my ass, and said, “My cock is rock hard so I hope you’re ready for more.”

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments