Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night I Was Transformed (Vixen Born)

"The first time that my husband submitted to his fantasy, and shared me with another man. A true story, authored by Wife and Husband."

47
15 Comments 15
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Husband and wife recall the first night........."

(Heidi): Scott (my husband) had been teasing me for hours, and Andrew (a close friend) and I had also been flirting most of the night during an afterparty at our home.

The three of us had sat around the kitchen island bench, drinking and chatting. Andrew was his normal self; we both flirt with each other whenever we're together, all to Scott's amusement. As we chatted, I would continue to tidy up after the party and would return to the kitchen bench periodically. At some point, Andrew had gone to the bathroom, at which time Scott and I started to physically touch and tease each other, kissing, rubbing, and making gestures, all of which turned each other on. We both knew where we wanted to be when Andrew finally left. 

Andrew had been away for quite a few minutes, but on his return, he gave me a smile that was different; it was a look that suggested he had a secret to tell. Those suggestive looks continued for about ten or fifteen minutes, when Scott said he was taking the bottles out to the trash and that he also had to put a few things back in the car. Andrew offered to help, but Scott said he would be fine.

As soon as Scott was out of the room, Andrew told me that he watched Scott and I kissing and fondling each other, and how he thought it was hot to watch me like that. He also said that he particularly liked seeing how my pink panties hugged my sexy butt and how Scott pulled the panties up between my butt cheeks. He went on to say how it turned him on to see me in that erotic situation.

I wasn't sure how to process what he had said. Was he excitedly flirting with me? Was he going further and seducing me? I had feelings of both embarrassment and excitement that he had watched Scott and me. I had frozen in place, standing right beside him, where he was able to pull me close and kiss me. Still processing what he said, I found myself kissing him passionately back.

(Scott): I had no idea that this had occurred. It is interesting how you never know the full list of events. It also goes back to before we all got married and were dating. Andrew and I had often discussed the girls we were dating. Andrew had always said that he would have liked to date Heidi, but that never happened.

(Heidi): Secretly, I had fancied Andrew, mostly after he was married, and I thought that he had always fancied me; maybe that is how the flirting started.

As Andrew and I kissed passionately, he had managed to pull my short dress over my butt and repeated what Scott had done and pulled my panties up my butt, but he went further to reach way down low to take my butt cheeks in each hand and caressed them before spreading them wide. My pussy exploded. I could instantly feel my pussy open up from the squeezing and spreading. I was already wet from Scott’s teasing, but this made me go to a new level. Andrew whispered to me, You are so fucking sexy in that dress (the dress was a Crisscross Backless Bodycon style; no bra, just sexy panties and high heels). I want you. Those few words suddenly made my whole body go into sexual overdrive. I started to think. I remember that Scott once confided that he had fantasized about seeing me with someone else and that we turned that into a hot bedroom theme. Then I thought, had Scott planned this?

(Scott): This was not planned; it just happened.

(Heidi): Andrew went further; as our lips were still locked and our tongues were in each other's mouths, his hands on my butt slid closer together and his finger tips slid under my panties and he found my dripping pussy. I moan out loud as he runs his fingers through my pussy lips and then circles around my ass until easing one finger just into my tight hole.

I said to him, "You can't do this," and he said, "You're fucking loving it; tell me to stop, and I will."

I didn't.

I then sort of went a little weak at the knees, and that ended his teasing.

(Scott): Given the situation, your excitement levels must have been through the roof.

(Heidi): I had separated from Andrew, and I had straightened myself up (mainly to catch my breath and make sense of what just happened). When Scott returned, I was going to get another drink. When Scott said he would get it and asked if Andrew wanted another, he said he felt more like he needed some water. That gave me a little time to settle down, but my hard nipples were visible and a dead give-away, so I busied myself for a minute or two away from Scott.

Normal discussion recommenced, but there was this sexual tension between Andrew and me, and I felt like Scott could sense something. I had stood beside Andrew, and he slid his chair out a little and put his arm around me, saying, Sit, here, sit on my knee. (I’m tiny, 5’2’ and 130 lbs.) So not to make a fuse, I did, but I really did want to. I knew that if Scott had ventured out to shop or something for thirty minutes or so, I would have fucked Andrew then and there. From that point on, I couldn't stop thinking of wanting Andrew to fuck me, and the wetter I became.

I looked at Scott across the bench. Scott winked at me. As normal, he would have been thinking it was Andrew flirting as normal, but with no concept of what had just occurred. He would often wink at me when Andrew or someone else was with me, and I would smile back. I guess it wasn't Hotwife stuff, but his flirting often provided Scott and I with the basis of a fantasy, and Scott would have also been using the atmosphere as fuel for his own excitement. 

However, Scott didn't seem to pick up on that. My smile back to him this time was full of confusion, sexual excitement, and lust for Andrew, and my nipples were becoming more visible again, and I could tell Scott could see it.

(Scott): I could see that there was something different from before I went outside to coming back in, and the flirting was different as well; it was more cautious and subtle, maybe even more sexually direct, and definitely more intense. I just couldn't figure it out at that moment. Other than that, this was the first time Andrew had put my wife on his knee, and I could see the effect it was having, i.e. her nipples visible on her dress. He was definitely exciting her. Further, I started to enjoy Heidi being in that position, with Andrew’s arm around her waist; I was starting to think of fantasies, etc., but not for a moment did I think it would go further. But then I watched her eyes close as his hand moved just a little lower on her belly. I then knew she was very excited, and there was more to come this night.

(Heidi): I had started to think things had gone far enough, but I couldn't stop allowing it to happen. I was looking to Scott for indications that he was going to stop it, but his eyes and smiles were compliant with the situation. I knew then that he was aware of what I was feeling.

Scott said, "Let's finish this bottle of champagne; we shouldn't let it go to waste." He topped up my glass and his, and Andrew said he was ok with the water.

Scott then went to the bathroom, and I wanted to tell Andrew that it needed to stop, but he put his lips on mine. We kissed again, and when we broke the kiss, he said, "You know, we have both wanted this for years. Well, at least I have. Let it happen." He went on to say that if Scott was concerned, he would have stopped me by now if he was going to at all.

(Scott): I only went to the bathroom to watch from the guest bedroom; from there, I could see most of the kitchen and what might happen. When I got to the window, Heidi and Andrew were kissing—not just a quick kiss but passionate tongue kissing. Now I understand the whole situation, but do I allow it to happen?

Seeing my wife on Andrew’s knee, his subtle caressing of her body, and now the kissing, I was so excited to be watching my wife do this. How could I not see this to the end? I have fantasized about this. I must have watched for five minutes, maybe longer, and all that time my emotions pushed me to high excitement; I needed to distract myself before returning.

(Heidi): Scott banged on a door or something as he was returning to the kitchen, and by this time I had moved to stand to the other side of the bench from Andrew. Scott stood beside me and put his arm around me with his hand on my shoulder. As we talked, Scott's hand slowly went down my bare back (backless dress) and teased me gently. I was now more turned on than I had ever been in my life, and my husband was openly teasing me in front of our guest. Scott, Andrew, Scott, Andrew, and now again, Scott. Andrew could obviously see Scott touching me, and I’m sure that was only increasing his sexual tensions.

All the while, Scott made small talk, but I could see Andrew's eyes always returning to look back at me and then to see where Scott's hand was. Eventually, Scott's hand got to the small of my back and my panties elastic, where he once again pulled on the elastic and increased the pressure on my now-dripping pussy. Andrew could tell from my face what was happening, but he played a poker face as best he could. I soon had to move away from Scott and make out I was going to do something, as I didn't know what to do.

Scott changed the subject to ask Andrew what was on the agenda for tomorrow. Andrew responded, I think it will be a day to relax and reflect.

I went over to the lounge and tidied up, returning to stand beside Andrew. I’m not sure if I did that deliberately or if I was unaware of the consequences of that move.

(Scott): I think it was an unconscious action but also that you wanted things to go further but didn't know how to make it happen, and at that point I wanted you to go further; I wanted to see how far you would go, and I was prepared to help.

(Heidi): It didn't take long before Andrew put his arm around me again. Slowly, his hand went down my back to my butt. Scott moved to the left a bit, and I knew it was to see the reflection in the windows behind Andrew and me. Scott and I locked eyes, and he again smiled, but it was a smile that I hadn't seen before, but I knew he was giving me permission.

(Scott): I was now looking at Heidi as an object of desire and fantasy; all thoughts of being my wife were now dispelled, and there were two men that were persusing her for their own gain.

(Heidi): It was clear to us all that nothing was stopping the momentum, and I was now going to be Scott’s fantasy; god, I was creaming myself in excitement. I also noticed Scott was aroused, and somehow that eased my stress.

Andrew seemed to understand that his advances were being accepted by Scott and started to get more adventurous in front of him. Little by little, Andrew inched up my dress until he was able to put his hand on my panties and down my butt to between my legs. I know my eyes closed several times and my heart was pounding; I may have even shied a little out loud. 

(Scott): At this point, Andrew and I actually had some sort of face-to-face communication that provided him with permission to continue, and I watched his hand tease between my wife's legs.

(Heidi): Andrew slid his chair out, pulled me over, and again sat me on his lap. This time my dress was raised up at the back, and my panties at the front were clearly visible to Scott.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

(Scott): Her sexy pink bikini panties were certainly showing and were more than wet; the color made it easy to see the wettness covering most of the panty's material.

(Heidi): Andrew put his hand up to my boobs and caressed them; his other hand released the dress straps from my shoulders; and the top of my dress dropped to my waist. I looked at Scott as Andrew caressed and pinched my hard nipples.

Scott brought his glass and sat down beside us as Andrew continued to tease my body.

His hand moved from my boobs down over my dress. He slowly pulled the dress up around my waist, and my lower belly and panties were fully exposed. I relaxed a little, and my body leaned back into Andrew’s left side with him holding me. His right hand eased my left leg up, and to the side of his right leg, he pulled my knee upwards and was able to lock my leg against the bench. His hand slid down the inside of my leg to my panties and aching pussy, only to softly touch them before taking my right leg and offering it to Scott to hold. Scott at first held my leg, but then raised it high and spread my legs. Andrew’s hand was now on my panties, and I was rubbing my clit and pussy firmly. I was in heaven. Scott watched me closely as I slowly became a slave to Andrew.

(Scott): We all knew that this was the first time Heidi had been sexually caressed by another since we had been together. I was in no rush to see my wife perform in another man's hands, nor was Andrew in hurry, he had wanted her for so long. I watch Andrew’s hands and fingers tease my wife’s pussy with great control and purpose; her panties became so wet that the back of them was wetting Andrew’s pants leg. I knew this night was going to change many things for Heidi, but I just didn't know how. I couldn't stop it now if I tried, but nothing was going to stop me from watching my wife get taken by this man. I had fantasized about it, and I wanted to see him pleasure her and how she reacts.

(Heidi): Andrew soon pulled my panties to the side, and my wetness was there for both Scott and Andrew to see. Scott said to me, "Oh, babe, that's really wet," and as he said that, Andrew pinched my clit a number of times, and I gasped each time. I was so close to cumming. Then his fingers slid their way inside me; he ensured that his fingers went as deep as they would go, and his thumb started massaging my clit.

I started to orgasm; I had no rest; I came one after another. Then Andrew tested my tightness by pushing a third finger deep inside me. Scott ran his hand down the inside of my leg, right down to my pussy, and put pressure on the side to open me up more, so Andrew’s fingers could spread my tight hole. Andrew would at times let me relax, only to take his fingers out and offer them to me to lick and suck. He asked Scott, How often do you feed her like this? She likes it. Scott didn't answer, as he had never done it to me. I was just doing whatever Andrew wanted, and I was loving it.

Then he said to me, "I bet that tight pussy squirts well. Are you going to show Scott how you will squirt for me?"

I hadn't squirted in so long; I didn't know if I could or would.

(Scott): I hadn't helped her to that level in a long time, maybe because we get lazy or just because there is cleanup, but I was surprised that she had not squirted already, but I knew I wanted him to help her do it.

(Heidi): Andrew let me slide to be more laying on him than sitting position and put my left leg, from knee to heels, on the bench, while Scott had taken to standing on the inside of my right leg and eased it up higher and wider apart. Andrew’s fingers, not sure if it was two or three, pushed into my tight pussy and curled up to my throbbing g-spot, vigorously fingerfucked me. It took no time, and I was squirting more than I had ever done. A short period of rest, and he did it again; he was a master at foreplay. All along, I could feel his hard cock pushing into my side and back, and I wanted it badly.

Andrew then said he wanted to taste me, so Scott lifted me off Andrew and carried me to the lounge room. That's where he helped my dress off. As he did, we kissed passionately, and I grabbed his cock and told him I wanted him in my mouth and Andrew to fuck me.

He said it would be soon.

I said, "I want you both so badly."

I noticed Andrew approaching; he had taken his shirt off; he took my hand and turned me around; that was the first time he had seen me almost naked (panty and heels only); he said, "Such a sexy little thing you are; you are my long-time fantasy, and I'm finally going to have you."

He pulled me close, and we kissed, and before the kiss ended, I found myself on my back on the ottoman. Andrew worked his way down my body, sucking my nipples, licking, and kissing my belly. After removing my panties, he was between my legs, which he spread wide and raised my right leg to my boobs, telling me to hold my knee. He then simply devoured my dripping pussy; Scott had never sucked, licked, or tongueed my parts like that. Then he added the deep fingering. Oh wow, I came again and again. I saw Andrew look up at Scott as he slid two fingers into my pussy and one in my ass at the same time before sucking my clit.

(Scott): I watched my wife cum over and over; I was mentally taking notes.

(Heidi): Scott had stripped and presented his pre-cum-covered cock for me to suck. As I started sucking him, I heard Andrew say, No, you need to be in a good position to fuck her mouth good; you know she wants this; let's give her what she wants; put her head over the edge so you can show me how far you can get it down her throat; and I’ll fuck her good for you. With that, I was repositioned, and Scott started to slide his cock deeper into my mouth.

As that was happening, Andrew stripped and was about to fuck me. When I heard him ask Scott, How do you want to see me fuck her, and does she like it like a slut?

(Scott): I was looking down at Heidi sucking my throbbing member when I heard Andrew ask that, and I looked up to see him stroking his massive cock. I was about three-quarters of his size, and he was about to fuck my petite wife. I will remember my words for all time; ease it in slowly; let me watch her take it; then fuck her hard and don't stop. Then he positioned himself on his knees and started rubbing her head up and down. I was holding her ankles and could see how wet she was.

He ran his cock between her opened pussy lips and then tapped the heavy head on her clit a few times before pressing the head into her pussy. She moaned, and I retreated from her mouth as I wanted to hear her sounds and moaning as she took his cock. He had pressed a third of the way in and then pulled completely out. Her sounds were amazing to hear. He then reentered, going about halfway in.

As he slowly pulled completely out again, I could see how tight she was around his cock; she was being well stretched. He then pulled her toward him and put her legs over his shoulders. At that point, they made eye contact for the first time after he had entered her. I could see he wanted to see her face as he drove hard into her, and as he did, there was a scream of bliss as he found her end point. In one deep thrust, he completely bottomed her out, his hard cock bent from the resistance.

He pounded that tight pussy, every now and then slightly adjusting her legs from side to side, up and down, all to make sure that she had taken all that she could. When he pulled out, he took her arms to sit her up, and as soon as she was up, she got to look at what was fucking her. He fed her mouth with his cock. I watched as he face-fucked her, much rougher than I, telling her to take it and get it down your throat. I had never fucked her mouth like that, and I wondered if she had ever done it before and with whom. She was continually gagging and choking, but he made her take it; he got more than I expected down her throat.

Then he held her in position (cock almost all the way down) until she was going purple in the face. He pulled out, and she gasped for air. Her face was covered in spit, and it was running everywhere.

He then turned her, put her on her knees on the ottoman, and straddled her buttocks. His cock entered her dripping pussy, and he started to plow her hard to full depth. With every stroke she grunted, I wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure, but it was continuous. Andrew said to me, "Get that cock in her mouth and fuck it, all the way, so she knows she has been well fucked," and I did.

Andrew soon pulled out and blew a big load over her back and ass. I was surprised that he didn't fill her pussy when he picked up her wet panties, wiped his cock, and placed them on her back.

Seeing Andrew’s cum all over my wife and her wet panties made me cum, and I unloaded into her mouth. She doesn't normally swallow, but she milked every drop, squeezing my balls and sucking me deep, seemingly with more hungry intent than ever.

After a little time, I pulled out of her mouth and helped her up, and we both collapsed on the lounge. I was looking at her and noticed that Andrew’s cum had run around her side to be on her belly; her legs were wet, mostly from her own juices; she really was a sexy mess.

Heidi looked up at me and smiled. After a few seconds, she said, "Did that satisfy your fantasy?"

I said, "Yes and more; you're amazing."

After a few minutes, I went to look for Andrew, but he had gathered his clothes and slipped out. I heard his car drive off.

(Heidi): I looked at Scott and asked where Andrew was; he said he slipped out.

I looked at myself and said to Scott, "Let's go shower." In the shower, we washed each other clean and kissed passionately. I told Scott that that was some of the best sex either of us would ever have had. "Would you agree?" He said yes. However, we both also started to realize what we had done, and it was sinking in. 

Scott went to turn the lights off around the house, and I decided to finish the night focusing on him, so I put some lingerie on and got into bed. (Further, and being totally honest, I would have had Andrew fuck me again and again if he had stayed.)

When Scott returned to the bedroom, he was about to turn the light off, and I stopped him. "Just get into bed; let's talk."

(Scott): I stopped in my tracks, thinking, "Have I just destroyed my marriage and life by letting that all happen?"

(Heidi): As he got into bed, he saw my attire, and I smiled. We kissed and hugged, and then we started talking and reliving the night. Before long, I found myself riding his cock as we talked. Needless to say, we shower again before sleeping.

That was my or our introduction to Hotwifing (Stag and Vixen).

For the record, we have since had a number of encounters with Andrew; all were amazing and very respectful but very naughty, but none have compared to that first night and the feelings I went through.

Published 
Written by AUvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments