Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The List

"Checking it off, can be fun"

37
24 Comments 24
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Should I? Could I? The questions that cycled around in my head regarding the battle of the decision I must make.

I look down at my phone, at the email that my husband sent. A challenge check list that I have one month to complete. Do I obey him and complete it with the chance that it is a test of my loyalty and faithfulness? Will he be mad, jealous or even turned on? Do I take a chance? He stated in the email that he would be okay with it, because he is the one that made the list. I mentioned to him, "There are a few of them I would be more comfortable doing if you were there telling me to do them." He agreed.

Looking at the twelve challenges, I start to feel excited, picturing myself in these situations. I decide that if the opportunity should arise, then I will start checking off the list. I should be able to check off at least three challenges, I thought.

A week later I had to go over to my husbands friend's place to try on some clothes that his sister had left for me. We were in his basement, where he had stashed the clothes. I started to rummage through the bags, and took a few tops out to try on. A thought came to my head. I was wearing my favorite purple and black lace, push-up bra that did wonders for my breasts. Maybe I should see what Hank thought of it.

I slowly lifted my shirt over my head and turned around, facing my hubby’s now wide-eyed friend.

"Holy crap," I heard him say.

"You like?" I said with a smirk. He remained quiet, but his eyes were glued to my breasts. “Would you like to see more of them and to touch them?”

“Um, yes. I mean no. I can’t.”

“It’s alright,” I tried to reassure him. “Jay said it was okay. "

“What? No way. Why would he say that?”

I pulled out my phone, saying, "Jay made me a list, to help spice up or marriage." I showed him the list and read them out loud.

#1 Dirty talk with a stranger online

#2 Sex chat with someone online and make the other one cum

#3 Go out with no underwear and let someone else know

#4 Take a public nudity flash pic

#5 Flash boobs

#6 Give a Hand job

#7 Give a BJ

#8 Get someone to grab your boobs

#9 Grab another woman’s boobs

#10 Get someone to suck your nipples

#11 Send a sexy half naked pic to someone online

#12 Get fingered in Public

“So what number can you help me check off today?”

"Oh Daisy, this is very tempting but I can't. I need to hear it from him, if it is okay."

Surprising and disappointed, I put my shirt back on, stretched on my tip toes and gave him a hug good bye. I whispered in his ear, "It would of been fun. Maybe next time." I kissed his cheek and said my goodbyes, and off I went.

When I arrived home, Jay had asked me if I was able to check off anything off the list. I told him what had happened and what Hank had said.

A few days later, we were at Hanks place for a get together. We all had a great time, laughing, talking, eating, and drinking. We were heading home for the night, when Hank stopped Jay as we were heading to the car.

“Hey Man, I forgot to show you the renovation that I did in the garage." The two of them headed towards the garage and then slipped inside.

I had a little too much to drink and was feeling very frisky and adventurous, so I headed to the garage as well, with a smile on my face.

Once inside, I looked and smiled at my hubby. Knowing that this was an opportunity, and that he was not going to seize the moment, I decided to take advantage of it. I think I may have had a little too much to drink, so you can’t blame me for this. "I think I should do number five," I whispered to Jay.

He smiled, nodded, and came towards me, helping me pull down the front of my top.

“Come touch them,” I said to Hank.

He stared at Jay, like he was monitoring his reaction. “Go a head man. Have at it. Have some fun.”

Hank nervously reached out and surrounded my breasts with his big, strong, but cold hands. He pinched and gently pulled my nipples, while caressing the round globes of my breasts. The heat from my body quickly removed the coldness from his hands. We stood there for a few minutes, as he massaged my breasts some more. Just as I was thinking where this was going to lead us, Hank pulled away.

“Wow.

NikkiMilk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiMilk

She has some awesome boobs, thanks man.”

“Thanks,” I said to hank, then turned to Jay and said, “There I checked another one off the list.”

“List?" Hank asked.

Jay and I looked at each other, smiled and laughed. “Yes, my to do list.”

As Jay started towards the door, I began to slowly follow. We said our goodbyes and off we went.

“You know, I probably could of completed most of the list if we just stayed and saw where it would of lead us,” I said with a pout .

“So you enjoyed it?” he asked.

“Well, yes, and it was kind a hot with you standing there watching.”

The rest of the ride home, we discussed how I was feeling, what I thought of the situation, and also how he was feeling about it.

About a week later, when we were getting ready for bed, Jay asked me if I would be able to stop by Hank’s place the next day to drop off some tools. Of course I said, "Yes."

“Can you wear this?” he asked.

I turned around and saw him holding up my sexy black and purple silk corset, and my black tight skinny jeans. He gave me specific instructions on what to do when I got there. He said to unzip my coat showing that I was only wearing that under it. 

The next day when I got to Hanks, he took the tools from me and asked if I wanted to come in for a bit. I started to unzip my coat as I followed Hank down the stairs. Once we were at the bottom, he turned around and was about to say something. His words were lost as his eyes got a hold of my soft, sun kissed breasts spilling out of my corset. I removed my coat and let it fall to the floor.

“Wow, what am I suppose to do?” he exclaimed.

I took a step closer to him. “You are supposed to grab them, caress them and suck on my nipples.”

“Is this okay with Jay?” he asked.

“He is the one that told me to wear this when I came over,” I said as I moved the silky fabric down and pulled my breasts out of the cups.

As if he couldn’t control himself anymore, Hank came over and smothered my already hard pink nipples with his hungry mouth. He massaged and explored my breasts with his hands, while his mouth continued licking, sucking, and nibbling on my nipples. Our bodies started to mold together as he lift his head from my nipples, and found my mouth with his. We stood there in each others arms for several minutes, kissing and rubbing against one another. Our bodies came closer together, while running fingers through each others hair.

The room seemed to became very warm, or maybe it was just me. His lips left mine and worked their way back down to my breasts. His hands were gently but firmly squeezing them.

“Oh my God, I want to go down on you.” I heard him say between the heavy breathing, as he sucked on my erect nipples.

“I giggled, “That's not on the list.”

“Well, is there anything else on the list we can do?” he asked.

I explained to him that there was still the blow job and hand job to do, but I didn’t feel comfortable doing it without Jay being there or directing me to do so. I would have felt like I was cheating on him. He agreed and said that he would be more comfortable if he heard the requests and the go ahead right from Jay.

That evening when Jay got home from work, he showed me a text that he received from Hank.

“Hey man, your wife was just here and was wearing a revealing top and had asked me to do something. She had said that you told her to, is this right?”

I was curious with how the whole conversation went so Jay passed me his phone. This is what I read.

Jay: “Yes I did and was that okay with you?”

Hank: “Yes it was. I just wanted to touch base with you, that everything was ok.”

Jay: “Yep, everything is cool. So did you enjoy them?”

Hank: “Hell yes, and if you guys ever need me to help in anyway or to check off another item on the list, just give me a call.”

Jay: “Yes, I might need your help fulfilling one of Daisy’s fantasies.”

My mouth dropped open. “Oh my God, you didn’t just ask him that?”

“Well my dear, if you want to fulfill your fantasy of having a threesome, then we will need Hank.”

My over active imagination just went crazy picturing my fantasy coming true. My body started to ache with anticipation of what may come next.

Published 
Written by vvale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments