Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Kitchen

"Kate's joined in the kitchen before bedtime"

19
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This was written following a chat with a good friend of mine"

It had been a long day but it was nearly time for bed. Kate flicked on the kettle for the last two cups of tea of the day. She reached to the cupboard and pulled out two mugs and two pots of tea bags, one normal and the other decaf. It was too late for her to have normal without it keeping her up until the small hours but she knew Paul was still awake somewhere in the house although she wasn't 100% sure where. As the kettle started it's rumbling crescendo she sighed and relaxed, leaning against the worktop. She was already changed for bed in a strappy cotton top and matching trousers. Her head hung to one side, her long ginger hair flowing over her shoulder, exposing her neck on the other side, her hands resting on the solid worktop, her eyes closed as she listened to the kettle heating the water.

Paul was standing in the doorway behind her, watching as she organised the drinks. He saw as her body relaxed against the worktop, saw the pale skin of her neck, and silently walked across the room. She jumped as his hands touched her waist before she leaned back against him. His lips moved down to brush her ear before kissing her neck. His lips felt soft against her skin as he moved down her slender neck. She turned to face him, her lips searching for his. She kissed him with an urgency that surprised even herself, their tongues meeting as their lips opened. He leaned forward slightly, her back arching against the worktop, her breasts pushed against his chest. His hands slid, one up her back, the other pulling her away from the worktop so he could hold onto her bum, massaging the cheek gently. The kettle finished boiling with a loud click but was ignored, quieting back to silence. His mouth moved back to her neck and moved along her collarbone. His hands moved to the back of her shoulders and gently slipped the straps off of them, leaving them to hang loosely down her arms. As his hands slowly moved down her back her top was pulled tight against her. While his lips traced a line down her chest the top was slowly dragged downwards preceding his mouth, the material moving against her stiffening nipples before one was taken into his mouth. She moaned gently as his tongue moved around the tip while his lips maintained the suction.

Her breasts bare his hands released the top but carried on moving downwards, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of the trousers he slowly pulled them down over the gentle curve of her bottom as he kissed her mouth again. Once the waistband was down to her thighs the trousers dropped silently to the floor, his hands pulling the top the rest of the way down so that it followed the trousers and she stepped out of them, naked.

He gently lifted her onto the worktop, her legs opening around him. He broke away from her mouth and kissed his way back down her body, making sure the other nipple was treated equally to the first. His hands hooked under her knees and lifted them. Kissed one and then the other, alternating between each thigh as he kissed his way up them. His mouth brushed against the trimmed hair, he kissed her clit before sliding his tongue down, between her lips, tasting the wetness coming from her. He slid his tongue back up to her clit, gently flicking the tip of his tongue over her clit, making her moan in encouragement. He sucked on her lips before pushing his tongue between them and into her. He could feel her pussy trying to grip his tongue as it pushed in and out of her. As his mouth moved back up to her clit he slid a finger deep into her. The wetness coming from her quickly coated his finger while his tongue kept playing on her clit. He added a second and her moans continued. It wasn't long before he could feel her tighten around his fingers as they carried on sliding in and out of her. He felt her leg on his back keeping him there as she came, gripping his fingers so they didn't move within her but her leg ensuring that his tongue didn't move from her clit as her body continued to shake from her orgasm.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

As she caught her breath and her grip relaxed on his fingers he slowly withdrew them. Releasing himself from her leg he started to kiss his way back up her body. As he did she reached down and undid his belt, pulling down his jeans and his shorts. He was already hard but as she wrapped her hand around him and started to stroke him, he seemed to grow even more in her hand. Her stroking soon had the tip of his cock rubbing against her lips and her hand slowed before she released him. Her legs wrapped around his waist as a signal and he looked straight into her eyes as they paused before he slowly pushed into her.

She felt so tight after her orgasm and his shoulders jabbed with pain as she dug her fingernails into them but he made sure to keep the pace of his thrust slow and measured. She let out a low moan as his hard cock pushed its way into her, she felt her pussy stretching around his head as it slid in. She held her breath until all of him was inside her and then gasped for air as he slowly pulled himself out again. She whimpered as he left her empty, just the tip holding itself in place between her lips. Then, with his hands on her hips he pushed back into her, his cock covered with her juices sliding quicker this time and she gasped with the feeling of it as she carried on holding onto his shoulders, her legs doing their best to stay around his waist. He switched back to teasing her keeping the rhythm slow but steady, his cock feeling great inside her, her moans increasing with each stroke before changing as she bit her lip. He knew that she had had enough of the teasing and on the next stroke lifted her from the worktop with him still buried deep inside and walked over to the table and laid her on the wooden bench that ran alongside it.

He pulled free from her and lifted her legs, crossed them, and rested them on one of his shoulders. Leaning forward so that her legs were trapped between them he slid even deeper into her. Her hands reaching to grab hold of something, anything, the bench above her head, his leg, shoulder as he pushed into her over and over. He reached for her breasts, the nipples so inviting to be kissed, sucked, and nibbled as he fucked her the way she loved. He could tell that she was getting close again by the way her pussy was milking his cock for his load but he wasn't ready for that yet. He slowed one last time and pulled his cock from her, his cock twitching. Helping her up, they moved to the end of the table and he turned her, facing the table with him behind her. She could see herself in the dark reflection of the big window at the far end of the table as she automatically bent forward.

She reached between her legs and felt how wet his cock was on her fingers as she guided him back into her. He paused, only for a moment, as his hands gripped her hips, and with one swift movement was deep inside her again. He knew not to hold back now. Her hand was trapped between her body and the table, his cock was sliding between her fingers as it fucked her. She knew that it wouldn't be much longer as she felt his grip on her hips tighten. She looked up to watch the reflection in the mirror as with a last deep thrust he cried out as his load flooded into her, the sensation making her pussy squeeze the liquid from his cock even more.

As she stood upright from the table she slowly lifted herself from him, the emptiness of her pussy making her sigh. She could already feel the beginning of him leaking from her as she led him up the stairs to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by Aeroeng
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments