Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Holiday - Part 1

"Kate and Paul's fun on holiday"

17
5 Comments 5
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The flight had been long and Kate had slept most of the way after the 3:00 a.m. start, the frost thick on the ground when they left the UK. The doors of the aircraft hadn't even opened before they could feel the heat as they taxied to the terminal at Cancun. Even the hint of the temperature didn't prepare them for the full effect as they stepped from the air-conditioned aircraft into the terminal, the wall of heat almost bouncing them back into the aircraft.

Once Paul had gathered their bags from the carousel, they found the transfer coach to Playacar, the sweat building on their skin already, their clothes clinging to them, not that Paul minded the way Kate's dress clung to her slim frame.

Paul nudged Kate awake as they finally pulled up to the hotel. They checked in and made their way to find their room, taking a path that wandered through jungle to the row of buildings on either side for guests. Climbing the steps to the top floor, Kate opened the door and walked into the air-conditioned room.

Paul followed her in, propping the cases against the wardrobe, before crossing the room to open the door onto the balcony. Kate joined him, saying, "You should check out the size of the shower, definitely more than enough room..." before she took in the view before her. Looking out over jungle trees, she let him wrap his arms around her as he pointed out the monkeys in the treetops, the birds flying around and on the other side of the trees--just visible--a flock of flamingos on the small lake on the grounds.

His mouth moved down her neck. She moaned and leaned back against his shoulder for a moment before turning and walking back into the room. "Time for that later, we've not even looked around yet, come on."

After they met with the rep to find out which trips to do, they went for a wander, finding the bars, restaurants, pools and the beach, all based around the patch of jungle all the rooms overlooked.

As the sun was beating down and they weren't used to the temperature or the humidity, they headed back to the room after picking up a couple of drinks to take with them.

Kate sipped hers and she gasped with surprise. The rum had been poured in at about the same rate as the coke, making it much stronger than she'd expected or was used to. She sat out on the balcony and carried on drinking, the combination of the heat and the drink making her relax as she sank deeper into the chair and lifted her legs onto the railing.

Paul finished unpacking the suitcases and walked through the sliding doors to find her asleep again. He nudged her awake, not wanting her to burn on the first day. "Hey, you need sun lotion on out here, remember?"

She walked into the room behind him, her arms stretched upwards as she yawned and opened the top drawer, followed by the second where she found her bikinis. Picking one, she turned back to Paul sitting on the bed. "You'd best put some on me if I'm going to make the most of the beach." She lifted the dress over her head and let it drop to the floor and stood there in just a pair of silk and lace knickers.

Paul leant over the bed and picked up the lotion from the small table next to the pillow as she walked over to the bed and lay on her front. He climbed onto the bed, sitting on the backs of her legs, before squirting a line of lotion over her skin. She shrieked as the cold fluid hit her back but he made sure she couldn't squirm out from under him. She sank back into the duvet as she felt his hands moving over her, massaging her with slow, deliberate movements up and down her back.

He moved down the bed. Kate was drifting slowly to sleep but woke with a start as more lotion hit her long legs. Paul smoothed the lotion into one of her legs, beginning at the ankle and moving up to her knee before starting on the other leg. He felt her calf muscles relax in his hands.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

Paul moved her legs apart slightly as he moved to sit on one of them. He warmed the lotion on his hands before sliding up the back of the thigh of the leg he was sitting over. Each time his hands moved up from her knee, they went slowly higher before swapping and moving up the sides of her thighs. He heard her sigh as his hands reached the top of her thigh, and she moved her free leg over a bit more, inviting his hands higher.

He needed no further hint and slid his hand up the inside of her thigh until his fingers brushed the lace edging of her knickers. The tips of his fingers traced the inside of the seam, just enough for Kate to know exactly where his fingers were. Just as she was getting ready to move her hips against him on the next pass of his hands, Paul got up and moved to her other leg.

Knowing what she wanted, Paul moved his hands even more slowly up the leg this time, needing to apply more lotion to his hands halfway up, teasing her. He knew that making her wait for him to reach the top her thigh again was agonising.

Just as she thought he was stopping for more lotion, he slid his hand between her legs, his fingers rubbing firmly against the silk as he felt her lips parting through the thin material. She sighed more as she lifted her hips from the bed, pushing back against his fingers. His fingers could feel the wetness seeping from her as the pushed harder, only the silk stopping them sliding into her before they moved to rub her clit.

His hand left her as he peeled her knickers down over her bum and off her legs, leaving her still lying there naked. He climbed off the bed, pulling his clothes off before rolling Kate over onto her back, spreading her thighs as he climbed between them.

Paul lay on top of her, kissing her mouth before moving down her neck as his hand slipped back between her legs, massaging her lips, feeling how wet she was getting. As his fingers started toying with her clit, his mouth sucked on her breasts, his tongue flicking over the nipples, stiffening them as it circled them in turn.

Her moans beginning to fill the room and were punctuated with a gasp as she felt his finger slide down from her clit and ease into her. It slid deep on the first stroke. She felt him stroking the velvety folds within.

Kate's hand gripped around his cock, feeling him harden at her touch, stroking him slowly, feeling the skin soft in her hand. Her palm glided over the smoothness of the tip, making him shudder before her hand slid back down his shaft.

As Paul made his way up to her mouth again, Kate pulled his cock to her other lips. Wrapping her legs around him, she pulled him into her slowly as he felt her opening up when the head of his cock pushed into her.

Kate bit her lip, stifling a loud groan as she felt him filling her more with each stroke. The wetness that was coating his cock ran down onto the bed. Paul knew he wouldn't last much longer but could tell he didn't need to, either.

Pulling free from her, Paul rolled Kate over and lifted her to her knees, keeping her upper body on the bed. Keeping her legs inside his, he slid his cock back into her, hearing her groan into the bed as his balls made contact with her clit with each stroke.

Burying himself deep into her tight, wet pussy, Paul let out a moan as his load sprayed deep inside her. Kate's moans matched his as she felt the pulsing from within bring her to her own orgasm.

As Paul pulled out of her, he slumped sideways onto the bed and headed to the shower. When he came back into the room, she was just pulling on a pair of shorts over her bikini bottoms.

"Hurry up," she said, "it's time for some sun!"

 

 

Published 
Written by Aeroeng
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments