Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Final Machine

"The final chapter of a machine that was loved by two women."

16
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"To all the women... try it... you'll like it."

I kind of expected what we saw, but whenever I do, it never fails to excite me. They were both sitting on the couch. They both wore nothing but thigh-high stockings and high heels. They both had their legs spread with Terry's right leg over Mary's left. They had a hand in each other's pussy.

“Mary tells me that she didn’t have a chance to finish my husband off. Well, she’s going to do that right now, and Don and I are going to watch. After that, I’m going to play with Don’s cock.”

I stepped up to Mary and stood between her legs with my knees against the couch.

“I never in a million years thought that I’d be doing what I’m doing, but after talking to Terry, I’m beginning to see what I’ve been missing. I’ve got a lot to learn and I owe Don so much for putting up with me. She told me that I needed to be more submissive to Don. I want to do more than that. I want to do whatever you and Terry told me to do.”

She pulled me to her and took me in her mouth again. I was tempted to hold her head and just fuck her face, but I let her have control. The girl could suck a cock with the best of them.

Terry and Don just watched Mary suck me. While she was working her magic on me I leaned down and whispered to Mary,

“Are you saying that we can do whatever we want to you?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. Tell me what to do and I’ll do it for you.”

I thought about it for a little while as she was trying to turn me inside out with her mouth. then, I got an idea.

“What’s the one thing that Don has asked for that you wouldn’t do?”

She thought for a minute as she sucked me, then laughed as she took me out of her mouth. “I can give you a lot more than one, but I guess it would be taking him in my ass. It always comes up when we talk, and I just can’t bring myself to try it.”

“Well, will the new you try it now?”

“I said that I’d do whatever you wanted. Are you telling me to do it?”

I looked over to my wife. She was sitting on Don’s lap, watching us. Her hand was stroking his cock.

“Terry, can I talk to you for a minute?”

I knew she didn’t want to, but she got off his cock and came over to me. “Take Mary and prep her, and explain to her what Don will be doing to her.”

“For… Oh, I get it. Mary! Follow me, please.”

Don came over to see what was going on and when I told him what she was doing.

“I’ll bet she doesn’t even do the enema, let alone an assfuck. I can’t get a finger back there.”

“Well, let's just give Terry time.”

It was about an hour before they came back, and they were smiling. A good thing. I noticed that the bras were gone. Terry came over to me while Mary went to Don.

“Well, how did it go?”

“When I told her what she was about to do, she started to give me a hard time. But it was like someone threw a switch. She suddenly got very sexually excited, which led to an impromptu sixty-nine where she proceeded to offer me a copious amount of her honey, thus proving that she was hornier than a hoot owl.”

I let them talk and make out for a while and then said,

“OK, kids. Let's see if Don can have what he’s always wanted.”

I led us all into the bedroom where we sat on the edge of the king-sized bed.

“Mary? You said you wanted to do this for Don. Do you still want to?”

“Yes. I’m scared, but also horny as shit. I want to try everything, and I want to give Don what he’s always wanted. Let’s do this.”

“Alright then. Get up in the center on your hands and knees. Terry, I'd like you to be next to her. Did you lube her?”

“Yes, and we had a good time doing it.”

“Great! Now how about lubing Don up, and be careful. She’s going to be tight, and I don’t want him to cum too fast.”

Terry took the lube and went to Don. She got down between his legs and before she applied the lube, she took him in her mouth till her nose was touching skin.

“Ah, careful there, hun. We don’t want this to be over before it begins.”

She looked at me with his cock deep in her mouth before pulling off him with a loud pop.

“Party pooper.”

She put on a rather thick coat all over his cock, then after wiping her hands on a towel, she got on the bed next to Mary.

“Don, get behind her. Use your fingers to open her a little. Start with one, and when that loosens her a little, add another.”

He did just that. When he started, the sounds she made were more pain than pleasure. After ten minutes of stroking fingers, the sounds changed to more pleasure than pain.

“OK, here we go. Start to push your cock in her. You should be able to get in with no problem. Go in a couple of inches and then stop to let her get used to you. Then rinse and repeat. Oops, wrong product.”

After fifteen or twenty minutes, he was in her ass all the way, and she was moaning nonstop. Terry moved to lay on her back with her head under Mary’s. She had her arms around Mary's head and was kissing her.

“So, how does it feel to have a cock in your ass?”

“Different. I feel full. It feels different, but I like it. I could get used to this.”

I watched for a couple of minutes and then told Terry, “Let's leave them alone for a while.”

We went into the kitchen. I got us a drink and we sat.

“Well, that went better than expected. I expected her to take it harder.”

“Me too, I thought she was going to chicken out while we were getting ready. I know I'm enjoying myself.”

We were sitting there, enjoying the sounds that were flowing out of the bedroom. All good sounds. Sounds that make you horny. Obviously, my wife didn't need those sounds. She was always horny. She came over to me, straddled my legs, and sank right down on my hard cock. I still had my beer in my hands.

“Oh, fuck. You feel so good in me. I love you.”

She pulled back and stopped posting on me. she looked at my eyes, and I saw a tear come out of her eye and slowly run down her cheek. Then she pulled me to her tightly and said,

“Please promise me that you’ll never leave me when I can’t do this anymore?”

Rebecca_Diamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rebecca_Diamonds

I knew she was talking about her diabetes. She’s in control now, but it won’t be like this forever.

“Babe, I swear on my mother’s grave. I’ll never leave you. I’ll take care of you forever. We held each other close for a minute and then she said, "Thank you. I just want you to know that the other men that I fuck, are only for physical pleasure. I fuck them, but I make love to you. Now please fuck me and make me cum."

She fucked me through two orgasms of her own before I came. It was another beer for me before the sounds stopped. Then two bodies glistening with a Sheen of moisture came slowly walking into the kitchen. These two bodies were breathing hard and needed a shower.

Terry asked Mary, “So, what do you think? Was it worth the wait and the effort?”

“Definitely yes. I'm tired of saying it, but I'm so sorry I waited so long for this. I keep thinking of all the times we've been to your parties. And all I was, was a voyeur. Never again.”

Terry shooed them into the shower. When they returned, we sat and had another drink. We were talking about the machine and Terry's feelings as she rode it.

Then Mary interrupted Terry in mid-sentence, “I want to ride it! I have to do it. Yes, I want to ride it… now.”

Terry said, “Are you sure? Don't you think you should take it easy? you could do it in a couple of days.”

“No, I have to do it while I’m still horny and want to try. So far, everything has felt fantastic and I want that to continue.”

Don was already getting the machine set up and making sure it was working.

“Hey, Chuck. Can you come and look at this bearing?”

I left the girls and went to see what was going on. Don had put the machine on the bed. He took the seat off and it lays so the dildo is at the same level as a wanting pussy. It can also be put on a riser for those lady’s that want it in the doggie position.

“Hun, Can you try it on the bed? I could use some footage of how it’s used that way.”

“Sure. I don’t care where. I just want to feel that thing fucking me long and slow. I’m getting to love orgasms, and want a few more.”

Don finished checking it out and called Mary, “Let’s get you going, babe.”

Mary laid down in the middle and got comfortable. She put a pillow under her hips to raise them a little, and Don adjusted the machine to match.

“Let’s get the stroke adjusted.”

“Just make it the longest it can go. I’ll move so it goes as deep as I want.”

Don looked at me with a look and then said, “Ah, have you been reading my notes?”

“Shut up. Terry? I want you to control it for me. Give it to me as you would want it. I just want to start off slow. I want to feel that sucker sliding in me.”

Terry took the controller and flipped the switch to activate the machine. Don made a final position change so the dildo was just inside her pussy. Mary looked at my wife and just nodded her head. She turned the knob and the dildo started moving slowly into Mary’s pussy.

I noticed that Don’s eyes were on the dildo sliding slowly in his wife, while Terry was looking at her face.

“Ohh… YES! Fuck, that feels good. I can feel it… Ohh, fuck… too far!!”

She had to move back a little so it wouldn’t go in as far.

“Yeah, that’s it. Ohh, yeah. So good!”

She put her head back on the pillow and started to moan. I looked down to where the rubber cock was penetrating her pussy. There was a steady flow of her natural lube running down the crack of her ass and then on the bed.

Terry turned it up a little and Mary’s moaning increased. Then she yelled out, FUCK!!

She spread her legs wider, and then she went rigid. Her mouth opened and her eyes shut. She was cumming without making a sound. After coming down a little.

“Ohh, shit!! I’m getting fucked by a machine and I love every inch of it. OH!”

Terry brought her through three or four mind-blowing orgasms before she went for the moon. She turned on the vibe.

“HOLY FUCK!! That’s, that’s… tha… “

She couldn’t finish the sentence. She came again and hard. Just like the first one. No sound, but, boy, could she hold her breath. Rigid body. Then everybody breathed with her. I had an idea.

I told Don to lay next to her and I told terry to finger and lick her clit. I went to the other side. It seemed like we all hit her at the same time her nipples and clit were getting sucked and pinched.

I would love to say that she went ballistic but she didn’t… she passed out… cold. Terry had to hit the kill switch, (yes, there is one) and Don and I went to get a cold facecloth and a drink, for all of us.

Don was going off the deep end and I was getting concerned when after five minutes, she didn’t come around, but she slowly came to.

Don asked, “You ok? How are you?”

“I’m fine, I think! What the fuck happened. The first thing I know, I’m riding up the wave and the next, we’re flying through the air on a fast track to the ground.”

“Seems you had a sensory overload. Too many good vibes with the vibe. Then out you went.”

“I fainted? Holy crap. Well, that machine is fucking amazing. I couldn’t stop cumming. It was like one right after the other. Nonstop orgasm. When can I do it again!!”

“You’ve turned my wife into a nymphomaniac.”

Terry said, “You're complaining?”

“No, no. not complaining, but just want to make sure that she’s alright with this.”

“I’m more than fine. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time. I know how much my wonderful husband has wanted this. Well, maybe not this much, but I think he’ll take it. Now? I only wished that I’d done it a lot sooner.”

They ended up staying the night as neither of them wanted to drive. The next morning over a naked breakfast, we talked about what happened. The result is that Terry has made a relationship with Mary that is both intimate and just damn good friends.

We made a date for a weekend in September, for a weekend on the boat. We can’t wait.

Ohh, the machine? Well, it turns out that we couldn’t get a patent on the idea. Already taken, and we couldn’t afford to go the route for a patent for the new ideas for a machine, so we just let it go.

Don did make a few machines himself and sold them to our friends. They loved them but Don didn’t have the time to devote to it, so it fizzled out.

The four of us were a different story. I could write about a couple of the better ones… maybe I will.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments