Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Experimental Fuck 2 - Natalya 6

"Liz asks Ben and Marissa to try out her latest sex droid model... a female."

39
26 Comments 26
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Several months ago, I wrote a story for the Kinky Fetish competition called, The Experimental Fuck. The story is really about a couple who want to live the “hotwife” lifestyle without the guilt of cheating and are able to do so with the help of a male sex droid, Declan. For months people have been asking me to write a sequel with a female sex droid. So, I started a story, but never finished it because the Office Whore series took off and I got sidetracked. Then my friend, Lee, started prompting me to finish the story and even had ideas to add to it. I asked him, instead, to collaborate with me and I couldn’t be more pleased with the way our story turned out. We hope you enjoy our first collaboration!"

Dr. Liz Preston was no ordinary doctor; her degree was in computer science – robotics. She was considered the best in her field, and for good reason. Her latest creation, Natalya 6, was finally ready to try out and she was really excited. She hoped that her old college buddy, Ben and his wife Marissa, would be willing to test it much like they had done with her Declan 8 and 9 models.

She decided it might be better to go see them in person. She wasn’t sure how Marissa would feel about Ben fucking a female sex droid. Although, she was enjoying the hell out of the Declan 9 model that was fucking her like a real live man and it only seemed fair to allow Ben to have a little female droid action.

Marissa was a little worried when Ben said Liz was planning to stop over after work. She hoped she wouldn’t have to give up the delightfully wicked Declan 9 that Liz had been letting them test. He was even better than the Declan 8 sex droid that they had initially been loaned, when Ben had decided it would be a way to see his hot wife get fucked by another man, but without her feeling guilty that she was cheating.

So, when Liz finally arrived, Marissa was polite, but hardly friendly, anticipating that her days with Declan 9 were over. Ben wasn’t home yet, which could actually work to her advantage, Liz thought.

“So, tell me, is the Declan 9 living up to your expectations?” Liz asked, hoping to break the ice a little.

“Oh my gosh, yes!” Marissa replied enthusiastically. “Having him as part of our sex lives has been absolutely amazing! Please tell me you aren’t here to take him back? It’s not just me that enjoys him, Ben is so turned on watching me with him.”

Liz saw this as the perfect time to broach the subject and decided not to wait for Ben.

“Marissa,” Liz asked provocatively, “what if there was a way to make things even more exciting for Ben, and probably for you as well?”

“Oh, God, please don’t say you want to give us a Declan 10! I can barely handle the 9 model!” Marissa said with a bit of panic in her voice.

Liz laughed, “No, relax, I have something else in mind. I have just finished a female droid and I would really love for you and Ben to try her out.”

“A female?” Marissa asked inquisitively. “One for Ben to fuck?”

“Yes, but also for you to explore,” Liz added quickly, hoping to move past what appeared to be a bit of jealousy on Marissa’s part. “Haven’t you always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman?”

Marissa blushed, “Well sure, I guess.”

Sensing her extreme discomfort, Liz shared, “I tried the previous model and she was amazing. Her ability to lick a pussy is so incredible. Of course, I’d want to know feedback from Ben as well. So, he would need to try all her holes. Of course, just like you with Declan, this wouldn’t be cheating. Natalya isn’t real. She’s just a very realistic female sex droid.”

Seeing that Marissa was still a little hesitant, Liz added, “What if I turn on her housekeeping capabilities as well?”

This cut the tension as Marissa laughed, “Honestly, I’d rather see Declan do the housework while Natalya licks my pussy.”

“Done!” Liz agreed laughing heartily. “I like your style, Marissa. Ben’s a lucky guy!”

Just then Ben walked in and asked, “Why am I a lucky guy?”

Marissa answered demurely, “Because I agreed to test out Liz’s latest creation, the Natalya 6 female droid and part of that testing requires you to fuck her. What do you think, babe?”

Ben wasn’t sure what to say, but his dick wasn’t shy about expressing its pleasure at the idea of fucking a hot droid named Natalya.

Liz noticed the instant tent in his pants and said, “Well, there’s your answer!”

Ben looked at his wife, “Riss, are you sure you’re ok with this?”

Marissa giggled and said, “Well, I get to try her out too! Looks like your lifelong fantasy of watching two women getting it on will be fulfilled at long last. Oh, and Liz is going to program Declan to help with the housework too. I suppose you want the female set up for that too so you can watch her bend over in some cute little French Maid costume.”

Ben couldn’t believe his ears! His sweet Marissa was saying things he never thought he’d have the pleasure of hearing out of her mouth.

“Well, I wouldn’t hate that!” he laughed.

“Fabulous! Thank you both so much. I was really counting on you saying yes, so the Natalya 6 is in my car. I will go get her and then make the necessary adjustments to both droids’ programming to include housework. Quick question, do you want me to include commands for them to fuck each other?”

Ben and Riss looked briefly at each other and answered together, “Sure!”

“Great!” Liz said enthusiastically. “I can’t wait to hear some feedback on watching live porn! Well, droid porn in person I suppose is more accurate.”

Marissa giggled a little when Ben suggested she go online and order a couple of sexy costumes for Declan and Natalya.

After Liz brought the Natalya 6 into the house, she proceeded to explain some of the features and controls. The technology on the female droid was a generation beyond the Declan 9 model. Liz explained that, in addition to voice commands, the Natalya 6 had a web interface so the droid could be told to prepare for your arrival with a five-course supper ready, while naked and on her knees licking her lips. She had just assumed that most men were fairly simple creatures that preferred blatant sexuality to finesse.

One of the features Liz was most proud of was called the emergency blowjob interrupt (EBI). The Natalya would engage this mode from a verbal command or a firm pushing down on her shoulders. Once the EBI was engaged the transformation was incredible. Natalya’s arms moved at light speed removing her clothes and leaving them scattered about the room. She then dropped to her knees, licked her lips with her six-inch tongue, and became very wet between her legs. Her mouth was open as she locked eyes with Ben.

Both Ben and Marissa stood with mouths agape after that amazing change. Riss was about ready to cream her jeans, thinking about what a woman with a six-inch tongue to do her suddenly very moist pussy. In the meantime, Ben could barely keep his pants on, wanting to feed his cock into the droid’s wet and waiting mouth. He found himself wondering if that magnificent tongue could reach his ass just before he came in her mouth.

Unfortunately for Ben, he needed to return to his office for an important meeting. Since he was going to be gone for a few hours, they both agreed that Marissa could have the first turn with Natalya.

Liz helped Ben get the droid up to the bedroom and Marissa laid down on the bed, dressed in a sexy little nightie that Ben had given, but she had never worn.

“Wow!” he said, “You look amazing!”

He was a little hurt that she’d never worn it before now but was just so glad to finally see her wear it, he didn’t say anything more. He gave Marissa a deep kiss and a pat on the ass with instructions to have fun, before he left to return to his office.

Liz told Marissa to enjoy herself, and to call if she had any questions, as she walked out with Ben.

“Thanks so much for letting us be a part of testing this new model, Liz,” Ben said as they walked out to their cars. “Our sex life has never been better!”

Liz laughed and said, “I have a strong hunch it is actually about to improve even more!”

Marissa was grateful that Liz and Ben had left her alone to try out the sexy droid. She felt less awkward without an audience.

“Natalya,” Marissa finally said, a little nervous, “Please lie on the bed with me.”

coupleandipao
Online Now!
Lush Cams
coupleandipao

Natalya did as she was directed, then looked at Marissa and said, “Since we are on the bed, I assume you do not wish for me to clean at this time.”

Marissa giggled and said, “No, Natalya, I don’t wish for you to clean.” She hesitated before blurting out, “I want you to make my pussy feel good!”

Natalya smiled, “How shall I do that for you, Marissa?”

Marissa was still very nervous, so she asked, “Natalya, can you suggest some ways that you could make my pussy feel good?”

Natalya smiled again, “Oh yes! Of course, Marissa. I can use my tongue to lick your clit or I can insert some fingers into your pussy to stimulate you. Or I can…”

Marissa interrupted, “Both of those things sound good. Natalya, please use your tongue and your fingers to stimulate my pussy.”

Marissa laid back and spread her legs, feeling oddly nervous. She had gotten used to Declan, why was Natalya so different? Because she’d never been with a woman, she realized.

Marissa stopped worrying the moment Natalya touched her. She moaned a little, enjoying the feeling of her tongue as it lapped slowly at her clit, causing heat to spread throughout her body. Then, if that wasn’t enough, Natalya started teasing her pussy with her soft, delicate fingers. She slid one in smoothly, then a second, then a third. Soon, Marissa was grinding to the rhythm of the three fingers fucking her, while her clit enjoyed this soft tongue torture.

The buildup was sudden, and the explosion was quick!

“Oh, my fucking God!” Marissa screamed as she began to buck wildly against Natalya’s hand. Her orgasm ripped through her body and left her breathless for a moment.

“That was fucking amazing!” Marissa said, still panting. “Liz is a genius!”

Natalya asked, “Is there anything else you would like me to do to make your pussy, or any other part of your body, feel good?”

Marissa hesitated, then said, “I have always wanted to see what it feels like to have my asshole licked. I have never asked Ben to do so because, well, it just seemed dirty. But you’re a machine, right?”

“Yes, Marissa, I am a machine. I have an excellent tongue and would be happy to lick your asshole and make it feel good,” Natalya answered.

“Yes, please, Natalya, show me what it feels like to have my ass played with. Use your tongue on my ass and your fingers in my pussy and make me feel good!” Marissa begged.

Natalya took her six-inch tongue and licked up the crack of her ass. Then she slid three of her fingers into Riss’s pussy and alternated thrusting and rotating them, making her moan. She licked her tight little rosebud and poked her tongue in just a bit to let Marissa get used to the feeling.

“Yes, please, more!” Marissa cried out.

The talented sex droid managed to get two inches of her tongue into Riss’s ass before she came like a rocket. Marissa’s orgasm was so intense that she was crying. The Natalya just kept licking and poking and rimming with that magnificent tongue until Marissa simply could not take it any longer, she had to come down.

With a loud scream she said, “Natalya please stop moving please, I’m begging you.” Natalya stopped moving but left her fingers and tongue in place. Riss just laid there chuckling; she had just begged a robot to stop pleasing her. It felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

In the meantime, poor Ben arrived back at the office for his meeting, only to discover the damn thing had been canceled and no one bothered to inform him. He sat down at his desk, poured himself a Jonnie Walker Blue, and decided to take a look at the web interface for the Natalya.

After he logged in to the website Liz provided him with, he was presented with a large menu of different modes, separate speed controls for the tongue, hands, ass, and mouth.

Under modes, there was the EBI which had already been explained by Liz and several others. Ben saw several additional modes; AIM, slut mode, welcome home mode, sub-mode, and hotwife mode along with several dials and buttons to mix these modes. Ben was intrigued and started to investigate further.

The first one he looked at was AIM, a pneumonic for Anal Invasion Mode. That woke little Ben right up, poking against those damn trousers again. He decided to wing it and see what happened when he got home. He then dialed in 10% welcome home mode (WHM), 35% sub-mode and 55% AIM. He then adjusted the speed control for anal 1 to 30% and anal 2 to 70%. He had no idea what that was or did, but he figured it would be fun to find out! Ben then hit the submit button, finished his whiskey, and left for the drive home.

Immediately after Ben hit the submit button, Natalya removed her tongue from Marissa’s ass and withdrew her fingers from her pussy. She immediately crawled off the bed and stood up. Confused, Marissa directed her to get back on the bed at once.

The droid responded by saying, “I’m so sorry Marissa, but I can’t do that. I’ve been given a web-based instruction from Ben and he has admin rights that overrule any other commands. Since Liz primarily programmed me to please Ben, you are not an admin with the same permissions as Ben.”

Marissa about blew a gasket! The mind-blowing orgasms had her pussy craving more, and Natalya was refusing to continue? What the fuck? After a few minutes though, she remembered she still had Declan, so she went downstairs to find it.

Natalya first checked Ben’s GPS coordinates and discovered she had seventeen minutes until he arrived home. She opened a hearty Cabernet and poured it into a carafe so the wine could breathe. She also took out a couple of NY steaks, asparagus and two large Idaho potatoes. She would provide a good dinner for both Ben and Marissa.

She also prepared him a whiskey on the rocks, stripped off all her clothes yet again, tossing them all over the place. After doing a 1.2-second makeup correction, she got down on her hands and knees in the foyer with her ass facing the door.

Ben walked in a few minutes later and couldn’t believe his eyes. The Natalya 6’s pussy was drenched; her legs were spread wide and she had her sexy little ass up in the air. Ben looked a little closer and couldn’t believe what he was seeing. That delicious asshole was inflamed and dripping wet. Ben was out of his clothes in record time and walked up behind the Natalya. He slid his cock into her ass and moaned. Fuck this felt good!

He had to struggle to get past the sphincter and found it was all so tight. He started fucking her as hard as he could and discovered what the anal speed controls were for. The droid’s anal muscles were slowly massaging Ben’s dick, milking him. At the same time, Natalya kept shoving her ass back real fast while asking for him to fuck her harder. Yet, for some incredible reason, he was just lasting forever, even after completely reaming her tight back door.

So, Ben then said, “Natalya, EBI now please.” Natalya obeyed the command immediately as she turned around on her knees and opened her mouth, waving her six-inch tongue around.

She asked Ben, “Do you prefer wet and sloppy, deep and hard, or gentle and loving?”

“Oh baby,” he moaned, “wet and sloppy!” Then he shoved his cock down her throat. Every time he pulled out, his dick was wetter with his precum and a huge amount of thick saliva. The most amazing part of this experience was what Natalya’s throat doing to Ben’s cock. The inside of the Natalya 6’s throat contained tiny appendages that felt like a plethora of little hands stroking his dick.

As Ben was getting into his groove, he spotted his wife across the room on her hands and knees, taking Declan’s nine-inch cock hard and fast into her besieged pussy. They caught each other’s eyes and just smiled with a dreamy look before Marissa said, “I’m getting Natalya back right after Declan gets me off.”

“I’d love to watch that, baby,” Ben said, smiling. “Then maybe after dinner, we can see what these two can do together!”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments