Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Edge

"Lily gets edged until she is about to explode, then she finally gets to come!"

12
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Lily gets a full day of sexual satisfaction including edging and intense climaxes with Ken."

It was Friday night before Father's Day and the new Federal holiday, Juneteenth.  Lily and I hadn't made any plans and didn't really want to face the crowds, so we decided to stay close to home and enjoy each other's company. It was a long week, so we visited and watched some silly videos on YouTube and retired to bed at about 11:00 PM.

I got up before my beautiful bride and read a few Lush stories. At about 9:30 am, I went up and crawled back into bed with Lily and cuddled up to her. “Good morning, Sunshine,” I said to her as I planted kisses on her face, neck, and ears. My reward was a sleepyhead smile and a gleeful sigh. Lily snuggled onto my shoulder and proceeded to doze for the next few minutes. 

As she began to truly wake up, I began to gently caress her head and shoulders.

"Keep rubbing my head and I'm going to fall back to sleep,” Lily yawned.

As I eased Lily off my shoulder, I began again to slide my hand across her forehead, down her face and neck, and from her shoulder down her arm. I made sure as I made these movements that my arm made the slightest contact with her breasts. Lily closed her eyes in full anticipation of what pleasure she knew was coming for her.

Taking my time, I petted Lily at least a dozen times like this while I pulled the sheet down so I could rub down her tummy and belly button with the light touches from the tips of my fingers. Lily lay still with her hands at her side and her eyes still closed, but her skin rippled and made goosebumps as my hand made various paths around the erogenous landscape of her soft skin and peaks.

Flattening my hand, I now began to concentrate on her nipples. I could almost feel the electricity pulsing through her as I palmed one nipple, then the other. I moved down to just above her slit and backside with light touches. At this point, Lily was fully aroused and thrust her hips up every time my hand came close to her pussy.

Lily had not had the chance to go to the bathroom before I started my worship of her body, so I said, “Lily, my love, go on to the bathroom and take your morning pills before you come back to bed.” Up to this point, my only kisses were just the ones given to wake her up. That was about to change and Lily knew it.  I heard Lily using her bidet wand to rinse herself off and make sure her backside was cleaned out.

When she returned to the bed, her smile told me she was thoroughly enjoying this attention.  I was sitting up on my knees and instructed her to lie on the bed face up. I straddled Lily at her waist and took her arms and put them above her head where she held them like they were pinned down to the bed. She voluntarily closed her eyes. I knew she was very aroused already and with her eyes closed, she had no idea where and how I was going to touch her next.

I leaned forward and passionately kissed her mouth, exploring and sucking her tongue. Lily was lighting up and her breathing rate increased by the minute. With my tongue tracing down her neck to her breasts, I licked each nipple, leaving them wet, and blew air on them, enjoying the moans of delight. I put my hands on her breasts to squeeze and knead them, avoiding direct contact with her nipples until she began to beg, “Please touch my nipples!”

This process of stimulus, denial, and more stimulus drove Lily wild with arousal. She had no idea how long it would last. I took Lily to the edge of climax by kissing and licking her underarms and breasts. I took her nipples into my mouth for the first time and she gasped and moaned with pleasure. Lily's arms remain virtually pinned above her head. Her arousal grew as she was desperate for me to let her climax. She was begging and yet, she still thought her climax was going to come soon. Oh, she was so wrong! I paused for a moment, but before she could catch her breath, I gently began to pinch both nipples and rolled them in a twisting and pulling motion.

As you can imagine, Lily was now rocking her hips while mumbling some sex language that only made sense to her. Lily was on the verge of panting. I sensed that her climax was close, so I sucked each nipple into my mouth once more. I then got off to her right side and spread her legs.

Without touching her pussy, I had managed to arouse her whole body to a point where she has been edged close to coming at least four times.

“Are you going to let me come?” she whispered.

I rewarded her with another passionate kiss as I glided my hand down to her hot furnace. A shuddering moan and writhing back and forth assured me that Lily was wildly aroused as my finger traced from the top of her vagina, across her clit, and down to her button. With my finger wet from her sopping pussy, I lubed her asshole and teased my finger just inside and then back up to gently caress her clit.

“Oh, damn,” Lily howled, “I need to come. Please! That feels so good....mmmm… I need to come.”

I muted her with a deep probing kiss, raised her legs and began to use my cock to follow the same pattern my finger just left.  Ever so slowly, I slipped my cock into her trembling pussy and only stopped when I could go no deeper. Lily was panting and tried to rock her legs. I grabbed her ankles and very slowly pulled my cock out and slipped it into her wanton ass.

“Oh, my goodness,” Lily exclaimed, "I am going to explode!”

I quit moving because I was also about to explode. As soon as I felt I could move without both of us exploding, I pulled my cock out. We were both breathing hard and she hadn't been properly fucked.

I moved up and kissed her cheek and said, “Come downstairs and let's cook breakfast together.”

She gave me an exasperated look, and a pouty face and said, “I was supposed to get to climax.”

She reached for her pussy, but I told her, “Not yet.”

After at least an hour and a half of edging my beautiful Lily, we got out of bed and went downstairs to cook breakfast. Lily was literally vibrating from the stimulation. I cooked a big breakfast complete with biscuits and gravy, bacon and eggs. Lily was flitting around the kitchen, making coffee and setting the table. Several times, I came up behind her and pushed my hands up her skimpy chemise top to cup her breasts and caress and squeeze her nipples which made her knees weak.

“Keep going,” she moaned as I kissed up and down her neck. 

When we finished eating, I took Lily's hand, stood her up and had her straddle my left knee while facing me. I pulled her chemise off and helped her sit down on my knee, so I could kiss her mouth and nibble her neck. As I glided my kisses and tongue down to her breasts, Lily closed her eyes and arched her back as she started begging me to kiss her breasts. I was all too happy to gratify her. She wrapped her arms around my head and began sliding back and forth on my knee as I devoured a nipple with my mouth and pinched the other one. I knew that Lily wanted me to use my mouth and knee to make her come, but I told her she had to stop me before she went over the edge.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson

“Ken,” she growled, “I need to come so badly I can hardly stand it!” She then started purring and begging, “Please... Please let me climax.”

“Not yet,” I said with control. The tension was high and Lily was so wet that she was sliding off my knee. “Lily,” I whispered into her ear, “go upstairs and wait for me while I clean the table off and put the food away. Don’t you dare touch yourself.”

After I finished in the kitchen, I went upstairs and found that Lily had already laid out her pad, a towel, and was sitting on the chair waiting for me. I got up on the bed and invited her to climb on top of me. She settled down on my cock and began to undulate, sliding back and forth, panting with an excitement that she might, finally, get to come. There was so much dopamine running through her that she was giddy.

“Lily,” I said, “I have spent all morning edging you and now I will allow you to decide how you want to climax. I can suck your breast until you come or you can ride my cock in your pussy or your ass. You have to decide.”

“Oh, Ken,” she said exasperated, “why do you do this? I want it all!” Lily continued to slowly rock on my cock until I stopped her.

“Don't move again, baby, until you make a decision.”

“Oh, honey!” she exclaimed but stopped moving. She closed her eyes as she took in all the stimulus coursing through her body and decided. “I want to come riding with your cock in my ass," she said with a passionate whisper.

With that, she grabbed the lube, poured it on her hand and generously painted her pussy, her ass, and my throbbing cock. While facing me, she guided my cock into her ass. She let her head lay back and a low guttural moan escaped her as she settled all the way down.  

“That feels so good, I am going to explode," she winked at me. I reached up and grabbed her nipples and rocked three times.  Her climax began and she started shaking from her knees as it vibrated up through her breasts and her face.  She was shaking all over and she squirted so much I thought she was going to float the bed.

I loved it!

It took several minutes before that monster climax calmed down. When it did, Lily began riding hard and bottoming out on my cock with every thrust.

She yelled out, “I am coming again! Oh, I am coming! This feels so good!”

Lily came at least three more times. Shaking all over, she collapsed on me and rolled onto my shoulder. I cuddled with her for a few minutes, slid her head onto her pillow, and kissed her forehead. I covered her up as she snuggled into the bed and she was sound asleep by the time I closed the bedroom door.

I had spent most of the morning edging my wife and lover, Lily. She lay sleeping in her bed after climaxing so many times with my cock in her ass.

All the while I edged her, I had not experienced my own climax. I had been in bliss, but I was also ready to have a release.

After Lily had slept for an hour and a half, I brought her a glass of water and gently caressed her cheek and kissed her.

“Wake up, my beautiful nympho, you need a drink of water.”

She sat up and I handed her the water.

“Oh holy crap, that was wonderful,” Lily said, “I came so much, I passed out.”

“You have been asleep for an hour and a half.”

“Really?” she asked in amazement.

“Yes, really”.

“You had me so hot and I could not have stood another minute without exploding!” Smiling, she added, “I couldn’t decide how I wanted to come, but my ass was craving for attention. That was so wonderful!” More awake now, she asked, “You didn’t ever get to climax, did you?“

“No, not yet,” I said as I sat down on the bed with her, “this morning was all for you!”

“I enjoyed every second of it. How do you want to get off?”

“I want you to lean against the chest of drawers, so I can have access to your ass and pussy while I pinch your nipples. This morning might have been all for you, but you are going to enjoy the hell out of this too.”

Lily leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss. She slid off the bed and into the bathroom. When she came out, I was standing near the chest of drawers, semi-flaccid. She took my cock in her hand as she got on her knees and began to stroke and kiss my cock. In no time at all, I was ridged and ready.

I pulled her up and said, “I want to edge just a little longer. I am going to explode inside of you, so turn around, grab that chest, and hold on!”

She did!

I reached around and took her breasts into my hands as I kissed her ear and nibbled her neck.

“I am going to fuck your lights out, again,” I whispered, “you are going to have a proper fuck now!” I pinched her nipples, pulling and tweaking them as I bit down on her earlobe. 

“Hot damn!” she shouted as her head fell back.

I was humping before I even penetrated her. My cock found home as I thrust deep inside her wet lusting furnace. I grabbed her hips and wasted no time pounding home my lust.  Just when I could not stand it any longer, I stopped.

“What the hell?” Lily protested as she pushed back against me, “fuck me, fuck me! I am about to come again.”

I took my cock out as she protested and replaced it with my fingers into her dripping pussy. She responded with a shiver and a deep moan. I then rubbed her beautiful ass with her wetness and pushed my cock back into her ass until I bottomed out. She climaxed and squirted right then.

Her legs were shaking and almost gave way for a minute as I kept her up on my cock and held her hips. As her climax subsided, I grabbed her ponytail and pulled back as I began to fuck her as hard as I could. Moaning loudly, she drenched the floor and her come ran down our legs.

The chest of draws was too tall for her to lean over it, so I guided her to the marble bathroom countertop. I pressed her nipples onto the cold marble while gently rolling my thumbs over them which made her squeal as I pushed my cock into her pussy and pounded away. I could not hold out any longer and I exploded.

“Oh, YES, oh yes, yes, yes, yes,” she panted.

I stood still shaking from such a huge climax. As my legs got weak and I laid my head on my lover’s back, I tried to catch my breath.

Lily lay with her sweaty face and chest against the cold marble as she tried to catch her breath.

“Now I know I have been properly FUCKED! I haven’t been fucked this good since ….last weekend!”

Smile!

 

The End

Published 
Written by fantasyfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments