Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Drive Home

"The drive home was anything but regular..."

35
16 Comments 16
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

My wife and I have been married for ten strong years. We both were each other's first and waited until we were married to do the deed. She's a beautiful 5'3" girl from Hawaii, 32b breasts 102lbs and a lovely bubble butt that stole my heart; not to mention her full lips and almond eyes, and a professional Tahitian Dancer who knows how to work her hips. You can say I'm a very, very lucky guy.

I'm not too bad myself. I'm just under 6'0", athletic build, brown hair, hazel eyes, and I stay fit. We have two kids and if you'd look at my wife who just turned thirty-one, you'd never guess she'd have one, let alone, two kids come out of that body. She's amazingly in shape. And I appreciate her body, the way she carries herself. The grace that she walks with. It's almost as if she just drifts in slow motion every time I look at her.

We're both conservative, but when it comes to the bedroom, she is much more conservative. Over the years, I've been able to coax her into opening up a little. She finally allowed me to get her a vibrator which she fully enjoys now using on herself while I kneel above her head, giving me an insane blowjob. Right when I'm about to finish, I pull out and cum all over her tits just as she orgasms.

Then, she allows me to whisper into her ear while she uses the vibrator about sucking off other men at the same time. I tell her to imagine a total stranger is standing right in front of her, with a bulging cock waiting to be unleashed. He pulls down his briefs, his cock flinging out in front of her face, and she takes a hold of it with her mouth while riding my cock. And then another man would show up and she would stroke his cock 'til it cums all over her, and then another... You get the picture.

These "imagination" sessions have really paid off well for me because she gets extremely horny in these situations. From the excitement of the "fantasy", she jumps on top of me and rides me until her legs quiver and I can feel the warmth of her cum run down my shaft. I've brought up several times to her that we could take it from just "imagining" to real life. She laughs and tells me to shut up, that her punani is just for me. I agree. It is only mine. But, if I give her a free pass, I'm down to watch. She again just laughs at me and shakes her head, but I could tell she's thought about it.

One afternon, while she was stroking me and I was fingering her pussy, I asked what was her wildest dream she had lately. She stopped stroking me for a minute, looked at me, continued again, and said, "I don't know if I want to tell you."

My heart jumped from a little bit of excitement. What did she dream of? I wondered. "Come on, hun. You can tell me. I won't get mad. I'm the one that asked anyway."

She just continued to stroke my cock with this little smile on her face.

"You really want to know?" she asked. I nod my head in agreement. "Well," she says, "I had a dream the other night that we were out at like a restaurant or something, you know how dreams do. You're at a club, but a restaurant while being at the beach at the same time. Anyway, I had a dream that I was wearing this pretty hot black dress, the kind that you keep trying to get me to wear, and I was making out with this guy at the bar. It was pretty hot, actually."

Her stroking began to intensify.

"That's it?" I asked, knowing that there's more to the story that she's not telling me.

"That's it," she said with a smile. I know she's lying but she won't give in. Instead, she rolls over on to my chest, kisses me down to my pelvis, sticks my cock in her mouth and gives me a nice, slow, satisfying blow job. It's not long before I feel my cock begin to throb and I can feel an orgasm coming. I try to warn her, but my cum shoots out. My wife could tell I was about to cum and moved just in time to see my cum skyrocket into the air. Strand after strand. She smiled, got on top of me, and gave me the ride of my life!

Later that night at dinner, she asked, "Do you really wanna know what happened at the end of my dream?" I was totally surprised. The whole dinner we said nothing about sex, dreams, or anything and she came out with this.

"Of course I want to know the rest of your dream."

"Well," she said, "Me and this guy were kissing and I saw you were on the other side of the bar-restaurant beach thing and I saw you taking glances at us. So, I pressed in a little further in kissing him to see what you would do, and you just smiled back. I felt his hands sliding up from my hips to my ribs and I knew that he wanted to feel my boobs. So, I lifted my hands above my head giving him permission. His big hands covered my boobs and he caressed them for a little, I could feel my nipples getting hard, (her nipples, by the way, really enlarge when aroused. Beautiful brown nipples) and I could tell they were showing through my dress because I wasn't wearing a bra. I felt his hands go up to my shoulders and let my dress straps fall down my arms and then I could feel the coolness of the air hit my nipples and I was so turned on. Right when he slipped my panties to the side and I was about to ride his cock, I woke up. ...You're not mad, are you?" she asked with a smile while taking a sip of her drink.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

I sat there with a huge boner under the table, smirking thinking about her dream. Was I a little jealous? Yes. Was I very turned on? Yes! We kept silent for a little bit, occasionally stealing glances at each other with a smirk trying to figure out what the other was thinking.

I paid, ordered the valet to bring up the car, got in and began to drive home, still in silence. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Pull over right here."

"Pull over? Why? Are you okay?"

"Yes. Lol. Just pull over real quick."

We were driving past the beach and the moon reflecting on the ocean was pretty nice. There was the occasional runner running past us. It's typical for people to run at midnight out here. It's Southern California. No one ever sleeps.

I turned the car off and looked at her for the lead. I was curious to know why she wanted to pull the car over. She looked out at the ocean for a couple of minutes, then turned, looked at me, smiled and began to crawl into the back seat. I've always wanted to have sex in the back of the car. We used to make out all the time as teens, but this was very adventurous for her. I began to crawl back into the back just as she began to take off the straps of her dress to expose her nice perky boobs and erect nipples. She slid down her panties and moved forward toward me and began to make out with me while unbuckling my pants. I was so turned on at this point that it was a little difficult to get off my pants because my cock was so erect, it got in the way of pulling my pants off.

She climbed up on top of me and began to ride me. What if somebody sees us right now? We'd get in so much trouble. Lol. It's not like this is a deserted beach. I just let my mind wander at this point and thought we'd deal with the issue if it ever came. My wife lowered herself onto my cock, slowly.

Surprisingly, she was pretty wet and it allowed my cock to slip in. She let out a slight moan when she took the full length in. Then slowly raised herself again, then back down. We began to get this nice, slow, thrusting rhythm going on. I had one hand caressing her boob and nipple and the other one caressing her bare bubble butt. Oh her butt was so nice and round. I could barely get a handful of it.

She stopped kissing me for a moment, tossed her head back and began to moan. One hand was on my chest, the other on the ceiling of the car for balance. She was enjoying this, as was I. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and just kept rocking my hips with hers.

I heard the car window roll down a little bit but thought nothing of it because it was getting pretty steamy inside the car and I figured she was getting too hot. And then, I heard slurping sounds and then she kind of gagged... I opened my eyes and to my surprise, she was sucking on a total stranger through the window.

I think she noticed that I noticed because I stopped rocking my hips. She took the cock out her mouth and said, "Don't stop, baby. This is so hot. Two cocks at once. I need it right now."

I didn't know what to do for a moment. I felt a little anger inside of me. But then seeing her rock her hips the way she did and the way she was sucking on this cock was too hot to pass up. I started picking up speed and began thrusting into her, hearing her moaning and trying to catch her breath at the same time. Through the dim light, I could see that this "new" cock was about to cum by the way it was throbbing.

She took it out and continued stroking it very fast, while saying, "Cum for me. Cum on my tits. Cum all over my tits. Cum, cum, cummmm...." and sure enough, he erupted an enormous load all over her tits. I wasn't far behind, as she looked down at me, tossed her head back and let out the loudest moan I've ever heard from her!

"Aw yes, baby! Cum in me, baby! Yes! I'm almost there! Ugghh, Uuughhh... Uuuugggghhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" And with that, her body slumped on mine just as I unloaded everything that I had in me into her.

We laid there for a couple of minutes, catching our breath. She lifted herself up a little, kissed me and said, "Thank you," in a whispered, tired voice. She slumped onto the seat, put her thong back on and fixed her dress. The stranger was gone just as quickly as he had shown up.

As I was buttoning up my pants, my wife said to me as she was crawling back into the front seat, butt in my face, "Babe, you keep up these little stories and you'll have yourself a hot wife."

Published 
Written by YoungAndExcited
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments