Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dinner Party

"Cleaning the wine stain off your dress leads to a lot more."

20
9 Comments 9
18.3k Views 18.3k
880 words 880 words

My wife and I tell each other stories in bed to spice things up. She always gets hot when I tell her this one.

A young couple we recently met invited us over to dinner at their apartment. He’s a great cook and the food is great. But even better is the wine and with his encouragement you are getting very drunk. He’s paying a lot of attention to you and is getting very flirty – but what could happen with me right there. I meanwhile am giving his wife my full attention.

Then he accidentally hits your wine glass, spilling red wine all over your thin white dress. He’s so apologetic and takes you by the hand to the kitchen to clean you up. Standing by the counter, you’re surprised when he grabs your hips and boosts you up on it.

He takes some club soda out of his fridge and pours it over the wine stains. It makes your thin dress almost see through and you’re embarrassed to notice that the cold liquid has made your nipples hard. But he seems so intent on helping you. He takes a cloth and starts rubbing the stain on your breast, making your nipples that much more erect.

He says, “This will never do, it’s not coming out.” He reaches under your bottom and pulls the dress over your head. His actions seem so natural, you raise your arms so he can take it off. Now some how you are sitting in just your bra and panties with a man you barely know.

You look at the handsome man standing in front of you and you look down to buldge that has formed in his pants. It’s impressive and part of you feels good that you can still have that effect on a younger man. You start wanting it, to see it, feel it, suck it, have it inside you and you wonder how far this is going to go.

“If the club soda didn’t work there’s one more thing I’d like to try. May I?”

You know he’s asking your permission. You want it. You can’t help yourself. “Go ahead” you hear your self say in a low breathy voice.

“Let’s see if this does any better,” he says and then puts his mouth on the stain on your bra. Then giving up any pretense of trying to clean you up, he reaches around and unhooks it, freeing your breast for his mouth to enjoy. You go crazy as his tongue circles your so sensitive nipples.

Then he kisses down the drops of wine on your belly.

Lil_Emma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lil_Emma

He pulls you forward on the counter and as you lean back he removes your panties. Then his tongue is on your clit and his hands massaging your breasts. And even though you know that I am just outside, you cannot hold back and start to cum.

Still sitting at the table, I say to his wife, “They’ve been gone a long time.”

“No reason we can’t comfortable while we wait,” she says as she leans over and gives me a deep kiss while rubbing my hardening cock.

“Do you think our plan is working?”

“Antoine usually gets what he wants and tonight he wants your wife.”

“Good, it will be good for her.”

She’s undone my pants and pulled out my cock. She bends to it and engulfs it in her mouth.

In the kitchen, Antoine looks up from your pussy. He tells you how wonderful it tastes, the best possible ending to a good meal. You know that whatever he wants you would gladly give him.

He stands in front of you and undoes his pants releasing the most beautiful and powerful looking cock you ever seen. You think about getting down on your knees in front of it but before you do, he slides you off the counter and onto it.

You are so wet that it slides right in – even though it is bigger than any cock that’s ever fucked you. You feel like a virgin the way its stretching you and commanding your pussy. Your feet can’t touch the ground, so he’s supporting your entire weight with his hard cock. You wrap your legs around him and ride him to another orgasm.

He puts you on your hands and knees and enters you from behind right before the door swings open. His wife and I are standing there. For a second your shocked, horrified and embarrassed. Your husband has is watching you get fucked by another man!

But you see that my cock is out and in her hand. You see a dribble of cum running down the side of her mouth. And you realize it’s all okay. And you can’t ignore the feelings flooding your body from the fire in your pussy.

He’s getting so big and pounding you so hard. You know he’s going to cum. And that is going to make you cum again. And that your husband and his wife are going to be watching and see how beautiful your face is when you cum and how hot you look getting fuck.

Published 
Written by 1022sh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments