Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The birthday gift

"Tis better to give than receive....."

17
4 Comments 4
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
They say women hit a sexual peak in their 30’s. Having just turned 34, my husband of 10 years and I were enjoying a resurgence in our sex life with my insatiable new sexual appetite. I couldn’t get enough of his cock and we spent every night trying new ways to please each other. After a month of nightly marathon sex sessions, my husband finally asked me for a threesome. He opened up after a particularly athletic fucking session about his ultimate fantasy to fuck me from behind while I eat out another woman. I had never been with a woman before but I had to confess the thought got me very wet.

My husband is a strikingly handsome man. Almost 40, he is over six feet tall, salt and pepper hair, with a muscular build from years of swimming. He definitely would attract any woman he wanted with his clothes on. His clothes off however. was even better. He had the body of a man half his age and he was blessed with a long, thick cock, I wasn’t sure I was prepared to share. Looking down at it as we talked about his fantasy, I saw it spring back to life. Reaching down, encouraging him to realize his full girth, I started to stroke him gently as he recounted for me his secret desire.

“I would love to see you eat a shaved pussy while I fuck your ass”, he moaned as I attempted to distract him from his story by slipping his now engorged shaft in my mouth. I looked up at him, seeing his eyes meet mine; I knew he was lost in his fantasy. I stopped sucking long enough to ask him if he had this shaved pussy in mind. He hesitated but by his smile, I could tell he had already identified the women in his fantasy.

“Spill it” I said, laughing nervously. “Tell me what you want”

“Well”, he sighed, “I have always thought Kate was very attractive."

“Kate!” I exclaimed, “Kate, my best friend? That’s who you want to fuck?” Now I was barely containing my jealousy. Kate is gorgeous. Tall, thin with model legs that go on for miles, Kate was perpetually telling me how lucky I was to have married my husband. She had been habitually single, always finding something in her lover that was short of what I had. She often told me that my husband was the bar she measured other men up to. “Absolutely not!” I said.

“Calm down”, it was just a thought, he reassured me.

A few weeks later, while planning my husband’s fortieth birthday, I remembered the conversation we had that night. He hadn’t brought it up again but Kate and I were drinking wine going over party arrangements and she asked me what I was getting him for his birthday. Without thinking I said, “Well he wants you, can I give him you?”

“What!” Kate nearly spit her wine all over me from the shock. Feeling drunk and surging with confidence, I leaned in and whispered in her ear, “He wants to fuck me while I eat your pussy”.

To my surprise, Kate lifted my chin and planted the sweetest, wettest kiss on my lips. “I would love that”, she murmured. Now was my turn to be shocked.

“Are you kidding?” I asked feeling my panties grow wet with excitement.

She shook her head no and gave me a sly smile. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her panties. I rubbed my finger over the silky fabric, moving it to the side until I had access to her soft mound. I smiled at her as I returned the kiss, moving my fingers to spread her pussy lips probing her till I slipped two fingers inside her. To my pleasure, I felt a rush up my spine as her fingers found my erect nipples.

‘I can’t believe this is happening”, I whispered to her.

“I can’t believe you are fingering me”, she said, “I have thought about being with you for so long. I have been so jealous of your husband getting to fuck you every night”. She continued telling me all her repressed desires, “I dream about your beautiful breasts and kissing your lips”.

I tell Kate to stop as I pull my fingers from her love hole. “This is too crazy, we are just drunk, and you don’t mean this”.

Playx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playx69

She looks at me and takes my fingers in her mouth sucking her juices off of them so intently, I know she is serious.

“I can’t cheat on my husband, you know that”, I warn trying to convince myself as well as her.

“You don’t have to,” she continued, “let him think it’s a threesome for him. We can arrange it as a birthday gift”

I paused, thinking about his reaction if I gave into his fantasy and explored my new found feelings towards Kate at the same time. Still intoxicated, I agreed, and we worked out the plan.

As the party approached, my excitement built. I thought about Kate in a way I had never before and every time I did, I had to masturbate to be able to focus again. My husband was so unsuspecting; I couldn’t wait to see his reaction. After the party, as planned, Kate stayed to help clean up. She told my husband to sit on the couch and relax.

While my husband sat down, Kate and I began to start our little act. She came up behind me as a leaned over to clean off the table and spanked me lightly. I turned pretending to be surprised and she grabbed my face to pull me in for a long, wet kiss. My husband cleared his throat loudly.

“I’m sorry”, Kate cooed looking over at my husband, “Do you care if I finger your wife?” “She has the best ass and I am horny as hell”.

“No not at all”, my husband said partly in amusement and partly in disbelief. “Go ahead, as long as I can watch.”

“Of course you can do more than watch” I told him as Kate lifted my dress revealing the black thong and garter belt I had bought for the occasion. I bent over so he could get a good look as Kate slipped her fingers into my cunt. My husband pulled his trousers down revealing his large cock to Kate for the first time.

“Oh my”, Kate exclaimed, “No wonder you're such a happy woman” She instructed him to come over and join her in fingering me. My husband came over and started fingering me while Kate reached down and started stroking his erection. I felt a surge of excitement from seeing her small hand holding his fully erect rod. Kate pulled her dress off and revealed her beautiful body to my husband for the first time. He looked over at me, begging with his eyes for permission to touch her.

“Go ahead”, I told him as he pulled her over and placed her breasts in his mouth, sucking and pulling her nipples till she was moaning in arousal. He yanked off her panties and guided her to the couch. He knelt down in front of her and pulled me to sit next to him on the floor in front of her. Reaching up he started rubbing her clit while kissing me fully.

“Thank you, Thank you, Thank you”, he repeated over and over between kisses. Alternating his attention between Kate and I became too difficult so he began finger fucking us with the same rythem, first two fingers then three each hand fully committed to the task of making us orgasm. His cock was as large as I have ever seen it as I reached down to stroke it. Seeing how happy it was making him, I moved his hand aside of Kate's hole and dive my face into Kate’s pussy as I continued to massage his large shaft. I licked and slurped Kate’s juices as her hips grind up into me. I put on the full show for my husband, surprised by how much I enjoy the taste of her. Overcome with his fantasy coming true, my husband wasted no time in mounting me from behind, pushing his way into my ass. Feeling the wonderful pressure as his cock slides in and out of my ass, I really turned on the show for him. Reaching up to finger Kate’s ass, I quickly taste my first gush of her climax as I feel the wall of her pussy contract against my fingers now deep in her ass.

“That’s it”, my husband cried out, “Now it’s your turn”. With that he pounded me furiously until I explode simultaneously with him. Writhing in ecstasy, I feel his hot load fill my ass until he collapses on me. Amazed about how much I enjoyed it as well as he did, I turn around and kiss him. “No, thank you”, I said.

Kate became a regular visitor in our bedroom after that and my husband always says it was his best birthday ever.

Published 
Written by crazychica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments