Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet, Ch 11 - Back End Service

"Maria accepts three partners for anal sex."

13
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based upon a photo series, “The Bet”, by Italian photographer, Andrea James Bramley, who started a photo series under this same name at https://bramleyappletheforbiddenfruit.blogspot.com. I write this with the permission of both he and the model featured in “The Bet”, and with his collaboration. He especially helps with some of the Italian phrasing, which I don’t speak. I present to you this tale of a bet gone wrong. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You will also find links to his other photographic works. Please enjoy “The Bet”. One of the characters in this story is taking photographs to send to Maria’s husband. When Matteo sends them, you can see the photos he sent by checking #BramleyApple’s work. You can see links to his other works when you check it out. This chapter contains a scene of many guests invited to Pietro’s home being warmly welcomed by Maria."

Giovanni laughed again. “I thought you’d come round.”

“Not for you,” I said.

“Don’t worry yourself. You haven’t begged me yet.”

“And I never will.”

“We’ll see,” he said, the smug bastard.

“Just find some experienced men to teach me what to do.”

“I’m sure I’ll find no shortage of men willing to fuck your ass,” Giovanni laughed.

I heard him moving around the room, speaking to the men there, several laughing or making rude noises as they spoke. Then the door opened and several men left. Giovanni removed my blindfold and I saw three extra men there, the ones Giovanni had chosen to teach me this dark art. I didn’t know any of them; all strangers to me.

“Go take a shower,” Giovanni said. “You smell like a whore and you’re filthy with cum. Perhaps you should eat something too. I’m not sure cum is particularly nutritious.”

Everyone laughed but me. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so funny if it was them swallowing all the cum, but they found it hilarious. I got off the floor and stood for the first time in several hours. I could see myself now, without the blindfold. Crusty cum covered the front of my body. The fresh cum of seven unknown men and Giovanni dripped down my legs in long rivulets. I was thankful they’d all been drained at least once before they’d fucked me, otherwise it would be worse than it was.

“Since they’re going to be using your ass,” Giovanni said, “put your yoni egg back in your cunt. Meet us in your husband's office.”

So Pietro would see me surrendering my ass for the first time. Why not? He’d seen everything else. Nodding, I left the room. In the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. So this is what a whore looked like. I could see and feel the cum on my face and the front of my body. I was encrusted with it, both fresh and dried. I had no doubt I smelled like a whore as well, though I’d become accustomed to the scent of whore over the past couple hours.

I removed the anal plug and washed it. I’d slowly been prepared for an ass fucking all weekend, first teased, penetrated by fingers, then plugs, small and large. Giovanni had carefully broken the resistance I had to butt fucking. I’d enjoyed everything he’d done, and now three men were going to take my anal virginity. 

Using the bidet, I cleansed my cunt, clumps of cum washed away with the water. Then the shower, washing away the layers of sperm, shampooing my hair. My anal star was given lots of attention, since strangers would be staring at it and using it. Getting out, I blew my hair dry; must look presentable for my deflowering. 

The last thing I did before leaving the room was to reinsert the yoni egg. Looking in the mirror one last time, I looked at an anal virgin. Would I look different after I was fucked in the ass?

Entering Pietro’s office, all seven men were standing around waiting for me. The newcomers, the ones who were going to fuck me, were all nude, their cocks in various states of hardness. My four were still dressed. Giovanni was holding a fresh roll of plastic wrap and my figa moistened seeing it. I would be bound again. Matteo had his phone camera ready for more pictures. 

I wished now I hadn’t been so completely fucked before. The men might last longer than I wanted since they were going to be fucking my virgin ass. Perhaps to start, it would have been better if they were fresh and orgasmed quickly, since I had no idea what to expect.

Before he did anything else, Giovanni thrust two fingers up my pussy. “Just checking to see if you replaced your egg,” he said. Of course, he also felt how wet I was becoming, knowing what was about to occur. He pulled his fingers out, and they were slick with my juices. He fed them to me, making me taste myself, whispering in my ear, “What a puttana you are, Maria.” 

I blushed, knowing the truth of his words. I’d been a whore all weekend long and was already wet for what the future held for me.

Giovanni wrapped my hands together, almost like handcuffs. He sat me on the bed and wrapped plastic wrap around my calves, fastening my legs together. He told me to kneel up and I moved onto the bed with my buttocks in the air and my head down. Matteo took pictures.

“Why are you taking pictures?” One of the men asked.

“We send them to Pietro so he knows what we intend to do to his wife,” Matteo replied.

“You send pictures of Maria fucking other men to her husband?” Another asked. He had the largest cock of the unknown three, though none as large as Matteo and Luca, grazie a Dio.

“No,” Giovanni said. “No men, in case wives should ever see the photos. We take pictures like the ones Pietro has already shown us, as if he took the photos himself. This way, he can show the pictures to anyone he likes, as he has the others without risk to the married men she’s fucked.”

“You don’t expect us to fuck her like this, do you?” The large cocked man said.

“Yes,” Giovanni said, “why not?”

“Her legs shouldn’t be together,” the stranger said. “We should be able to part them and get between them. Binding her legs together limits us and makes us spread ours. If you want to tie her, do it like this.”

He took out a knife and sliced through the plastic wrap on my legs, throwing the pieces away. He took the plastic wrap from Giovanni’s hand and had me lie down on my back with my knees bent and legs spread. He then wrapped my legs, binding each calf to the corresponding thigh. I was unable to straighten my legs thereafter. He had me roll over. Matteo took several more photos of me sprawled on the bed, kneeling up, and bent over, from the side and rear.

Matteo showed me the pictures after and we chose several to send to Pietro. The last one had me bent over, only my ass and the soles of my feet visible. The brown starred opening to my rectum visible as a bulls-eye on my bottom.

“What do you want to say with these?” Matteo asked.

“Say this: ‘Giovanni picked three men to show me the pleasures of anal sex. Soon, all three of them will be going where no man has ventured before. I don’t even know who they are.’ I’m sure that will get his goat.”

“Why are you doing this; taunting your husband?” The third man asked. 

I didn’t even want to know their names. Let them remain the anonymous strangers they were.

“Because Pietro wagered my naked service to these four for this weekend,” I said. “He deserves to see what his wager wrought.”

He nodded thoughtfully. “Meglio prendere in giro un cane rabbioso che scopare con una donna.”

Certainly, it was better to tease a rabid dog than fuck with a woman.

Once the pictures were done, I rolled onto my knees. Because my upper and lower legs were bound together, my ass was low and Giovanni pulled me to the edge of the bed so the men could stand and use me. He handed the first stranger, the one with the thinnest cock, a goldone and some lubricant. The man was already hard, so he rolled the condom over his prick. Spreading lube over my rosebud, he prepared me to receive his cock.

“Go easy,” Giovanni said. “It’s her first time. I don’t want to spoil it for her. I have plans for her ass.”

You wish, you shit, I thought.

I didn’t hear any response, so perhaps he merely nodded. I felt his rubber-clad cock touching my back door, then he inched forward, parting the ring. I clamped down, resisting his invasion.

“Cristo, quanto è stretta!” He exclaimed.

Of course, I’m tight. It’s my first time.

Giovanni slapped my ass. “Rilassati puttana.”

StefaniMoreno
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefaniMoreno

I tried to do as he suggested, relaxing some of the pressure I was exerting. His cock slipped deeper inside me. He wasn’t as big around as the last plug, but he was alive and moving, his cock slightly longer and sliding up against the one way street of my bottom. I knew why Giovanni insisted on the yoni egg inside my pussy. His cock was nudging against it, moving it around, the reverse of a plug when someone was fucking my cunt. Both objects taking up space inside me, sliding against one another. Oh, it felt good.

Suddenly, his hairy balls banged against my pussy and I knew he was all the way inside me. He stood still, filling me, not moving except for the throbbing of his cock as his heart pumped blood to it. I squeezed down again.

“A truly heavenly ass,” he groaned.

Having him inside me unexpectedly not enough. I wanted him to move; to fuck me. “Scopami.” I moaned. 

“Certo, puttana,” he growled. Sure, whore.

He pulled out, only the head remaining inside, and plunged forward again.

“Fuck me!” I exclaimed.

He did it again, obeying me. Then, again and again, finding his rhythm, his cock rocking in and out. Oh, shit, I was going to cum soon. Why had I never done this before? I’d expected it to be more painful, but it wasn’t bad at all. Whatever Giovanni had done to prepare me had obviously worked, because I wanted this. This cock up my ass, plowing into my bottom, sodomizing me. It felt good, better than good, wonderful.

I could feel the pressure building for my climax. One last thrust and I fragmented, spiraling out of control, every muscle in my groin contracting, compressing, throbbing around his cock. I screamed, wordless, a raucous cry of pleasure released. 

“Fuck!” He exclaimed. “I’ve never felt anything so tight. I’m going to fucking cum.”

Then he was going to fucking join me, because I was still writhing in the throes of a climax as powerful and hard as any I’ve ever had before. I could feel his cock twitching inside me as he filled his condom with his cream. I thought there might be a respite before the next one took over, but he was ready and as soon as the first man pulled out, the second one pushed in, wider than the one before him. He didn’t bother letting me get used to him, my ass already gapped from the first prick. He simply took over pumping for the first one. It felt just as good. As far as I could tell, he had a condom on too.

I climaxed again, moaning like the whore I was. It didn’t stop him. He was still going strong, previously drained of his seed, once, twice, maybe even three times emptied. I climaxed again before he orgasmed, frozen, his prick embedded in my fundament, pulsing.

“The next one’s a little larger,” Giovanni whispered. “Working up to him.” He suddenly said, “Don’t you want a goldone?” Speaking not to me, but to the stranger about to fuck my ass.

“No. I’m going to dip into her cunt first, give her asshole a chance to close a little before I push my prick in her ass.”

He was as good as his word, shoving his cock up my wet cunt and quickly encountering the yoni egg.

“What the hell is this thing in her cunt?” He asked. “It wasn’t in there when I fucked her before.”

He quit thrusting, waiting for clarification.

“It’s a yoni egg,” Giovanni explained. “Maria stuck it in her pussy after she took a shower.”

“A what?”

“A yoni egg,” Giovanni said, “a jade egg-sized object used in Eastern cultures to stimulate a woman’s yoni, or pussy and increase her pleasure.”

“You think this whore needs to experience more pleasure,” he laughed. “She’s been cumming like crazy since this fucking party started.”

I didn’t appreciate his vulgar words, but I admitted to myself I’d pretty much earned the designation with my behavior this weekend. I’d begun thinking of myself the same way.

“It’s her first ass-fucking, by three increasingly large men. I wanted her to enjoy herself her first time.” Thank you, Giovanni. “You can pull it out of her if you want to continue fucking her cunt. Or leave it in there and go slow and it won’t bother you at all.”

It wouldn’t bother him, perhaps, but it was damn crowded with both the egg and his cock in there. Not bad bothersome, but so fucking full. He pulled out a few centimeters, and then pushed back in and I moaned. So good.

He gave several more slow thrusts over the next few minutes, making me cum again. He finally pulled out and his prick pushed through my pucker, still somewhat loose from the last two men who’d fucked me there. He was bigger. Feeling him in my ass with the egg in my cunt was a religious experience.

“Oh, God,” I groaned.

“You like this?” He grunted, pushing in on a downstroke.

“Yes,” I whimpered, “heaven help me, I do.”

“Heaven’s got nothing to do with it.” Sliding out. Sliding in. Another moan, mine, not his. I clamped down.

“Fuck! Even the third time in a row, she’s tight.”

I might be constricted now, but I felt like I might never be so again. I shivered through another orgasm, every muscle in my groin seeming to contract. The egg seemed to be rubbing up against my g-spot. He fucked me for another ten minutes, another two orgasms, before I felt him spurting his seed deep up my rectum. At least I couldn’t get pregnant from this. He pulled out and I collapsed on the bed. My hands and legs were still bound by the plastic wrap, so I sprawled awkwardly.

“Who knew Pietro married such a whore?” The big man said, washing off his prick. “Of course, she let him take those pictures and show them around.”

“He wasn’t supposed to show anyone those pictures, you fucking pig. The only reason I’m fucking you now is because he did. My husband needs to be taught a lesson. If he treats me like a whore, I’ll fuck like a whore. If you think any other woman is different, try treating your own wife like a whore. I’m positive she’ll ensure you enjoy the same treatment Pietro’s receiving now. I’ll be happy to tell her how you spent your afternoon. Let’s see how she responds.”

He nodded thoughtfully, acknowledging the wisdom of my words. “You may be right. I think I’ll forgo that particular pleasure. Gentlemen,” he said, addressing my four guests, “I can’t remember the last time I spent such an enjoyable afternoon.” As far as I was concerned, no one here was a gentleman. “When is Pietro due to come back?”

“Tomorrow morning at eight,” Giovanni laughed. “We still have several enjoyable hours with the lovely Maria. I get to spend the night with her tonight. Marco and Luca already spent the night with her.”

“Do you think he’ll ever be so foolish as to wager her again?”

If Pietro hadn’t learned his lesson by now, it was hard to imagine he ever would. 

He patted my rump. “Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Maria. If you ever crave another ass fucking, think of me.”

I didn’t even know his name and didn’t want to. I didn’t say this, merely nodding. I suppose I could find out from someone if I ever did. I couldn’t imagine anything like this weekend again. As much as I enjoyed the sex, I didn’t like the way I felt about myself right now. In addition to the emotional damage of feeling like a pathetic slut, my knees hurt from being on them all afternoon, and my bum hole burned from being spread and fucked by three men.

He was the last one remaining from the party, so when he left, it was just me and the winners of my husband's bet. Giovanni removed the plastic wrap, slicing it off with a knife. Straightening my legs was a huge relief. He told me to eat, then take a hot bath. He’d see me when it was done. He told me we’d be sleeping in here tonight, so I knew he still had something more he wanted my husband to see. Another humiliation for both Pietro and I. 

One more night, and I was free again.

******

Published 
Written by Thors_Fist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments