Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ten Rules - Dusk

"The first of many nights with a new pair of friends begins."

15
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
You've been in a new city for half a year, and while you have made some friends, none of them are people you would want to celebrate tonight with. You've been hearing about this hot springs since you got to the state, and you had to work two Saturdays to get the day off. Others might think it's ironic or sad that you chose to spend it by yourself. In fact, some of them have expressed that to you, but you don't care.

It takes a long while to find the trail-head. Once you do, it becomes clear that you're just meant to find a place to pull over to the side of the road in order to park. You pull in behind a black sedan on the grassy side of the road. At the head of the path leading to the springs, you see a sign informing you of the rules.

Rule #1: All persons are to leave the hot springs at or before sunset.

Rule #2: No Alcohol is allowed in or around the springs.

Rule #3: No controlled substances are permitted within the S---i-aw National Forest. [The name of the forest is smudged and you can't read it clearly.]

Rule #4: No glass containers or objects are permitted in or around the springs.

Rule #5: Clothing/swimwear is optional while in the springs, but any lewd behavior is strictly forbidden.

Rule #6: Please keep in mind that this hot springs is made available to everybody, and that you are required by law to remove anything you bring with you.

Rule #7: Camping is permitted in the forest, but is disallowed within five hundred feet of the hot springs.

Rule #8: The hot springs is cleaned once a week, and closed all day on Thursdays, guests of the forest will not be allowed to swim.

Rule #9: No transactions of any kind can take place within the forest.

Rule #10: During times of inclement weather, the hot springs area is closed to guests.

The trail is rough and uneven, but you arrive at the springs without too much trouble. Once you get to the springs, you see a small wooden shelter. It bears an array of large nails driven into its lumber on which to hang your clothes, and a couple of half-round wooden benches to sit on while you change, or just take off your clothes.

It's after hours. That was rule number one. In one of the hottest pools, one directly adjacent to the springs, the one you might favor, is a couple sitting comfortably next to each other. They are completely naked. After a moment, they start kissing each other. They run their hands over each other. It's obvious you interrupted them, but also that they're over it. The woman places her hands on his chest and massages him as you take off your shoes, and begin to undress. You try not to stare at them, but it's hard not to. The cool night air against your skin encourages you to finish disrobing so you can warm up. A momentary breeze sends a chill down your spine, and in one freezing moment, you choose the closest pool; their pool, and slip into the water across from them with your bra and panties still on.

The two individuals sitting across from you are almost perfect specimens of human beauty. They pause and acknowledge the presence of a newcomer for only a moment, redirecting their attention from each other to you, and then back again. He takes her breast firmly in his hand as he kisses her, making her moan. In turn she takes his erect penis in her hand and strokes it gently under the surface of the hot water.

Moonlight reflects off of their pale bodies, glistening in the sweat and errant drops of water. The hot water, the steam, the display they're making in front of you, it's getting to be too much. Your hand roams downward, brushing your left thigh on it's way to your smooth pussy, still clad in black. The couple break away from each other and turns their attention again to you, but it's hard not to notice her arm moving up and down as she jerks him off under the water.

The striking woman tells you, "I'm Katy."

"Grant," he says, his glistening musculature reflecting the moon and stars.

"We're not disturbing you, are we?" she asks.

You tell them your name and say, “No, not at all.”

"I'm glad, because we came up here to get serious," Grant says.

“You're very pretty,” Katy tells you.

“Thank you.”

"Do you come up here a lot?" Katy asks as she moves gracefully across the pool to you, half swimming, and half walking. She brushes your knee with her hand.

“No,” you respond. “This is actually my first time.”

“We used to come up all the time, but we never have the freedom in our schedule anymore.” Katy says.

Grant interjects, “But tonight's a special occasion, so we made the time.”

It was a long day today and the bubbling, swirling water feels wonderful on your tense body. It feel so nice, you almost don't notice when he appears at your side. You've got an attractive stranger on both sides now, and it's been longer than you'd like to admit since you had anything resembling sex, let alone good sex, and the toys aren't doing it like a well-performing partner can, let alone two.

“Aren't you worried about getting that nice bra wet?” Katy asks.

“Now that you mention it, yeah,” you tell her, as you reach behind yourself to remedy the situation, but her hand darts in front of yours and helps you out of it before you have a chance, Grant hooks a finger under each strap and delicately sweeps it away, onto the dry rocks above the pool as you lift your arms.

“I know there's not supposed to be any alcohol up here, but we have this bottle of wine,” Grant says, “Just one bottle between three of us should be alright,” he uncorks it and sets it on the flat rock to let it breathe a moment.

That's rules number two and four, no alcohol and no glass.

“And a little of this,” Katy says as she retrieves a small glass pipe and an old plastic film canister from their bag.

She takes a small bud of cannabis and places it in the pipe. Rule number three. She lights a candle and cuts a short length of hemp cord to burn as an ignition source. She offers it to you, but you decline for the moment. She lights it and inhales, then hands it to him, and he does the same. They put the pipe down after that, and hide it away again, but leaves the candle burning.

“Let us know if you want some later,” she says, and you nod at her not committing yourself to any answer.

Then, out of nowhere, she kisses your neck. It makes you jump, but you don't object to it. Her slender fingers curl round your thigh, and squeeze it gently. The pressure on your thigh releases as a firmer, masculine hand touches your shoulder, followed by his lips on your neck where it meets the shoulder. Katy offers you some wine, and you drink a little and hand it back to her. She drinks more than you, and hands it to Grant who does the same.

It's not just the hot water that's making you warm anymore. A hand touches you over your panties and you more urgently need to take them off than before. You want to feel your new friends, feel their hands, their fingers, all the things they will do to you. Wrestling yourself out of their grasp suddenly, you slide your underwear down as soon as you're vertical, bending over as you step out of them, giving Katy and Grant a very good view of you.

As soon as you sit back down into the water, you are covered in hands caressing your breasts, your sides, your thighs, your pussy.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

Now it definitely qualifies. That's rule number five. No lewd behavior. The cold night air above the water has made your nipples hard, and Katy pinches them both gently at first, then increases the pressure. She stops, licks them, and nibbles softly, first left, then right.

All the while, Grant's fingers are running smoothly up and down the interior of your labia. He pushes deeper so that his fingers touch your clit on the upstroke, brushing it on both sides, then curling inside of you when he reaches the bottom. At the moment he first puts his fingers inside of you, Katy kisses you firmly on the mouth as he pushes slowly in, as deep as his long fingers will go.She kisses you passionately for several seconds before receding, and looking into your eyes.

“I want you to cum,” she says, “I want you to cum on my husband's fingers while I suck on these hard nipples.”

She returns to her work. Her tongue runs over your nipple, circling around it, and squeezing your other breast, then switching. Grant's fingers are thrusting in and out of you now, sneaking upward a little, once past the pubic bone. You can feel the tension building, low in your stomach.Your breath deepens. It feels as though your sweat is rising off you as steam. Katy pinches both of your nipples hard and kisses you deeply while Grant continues to finger you and rubs your clit with his other hand. In a flash of heat, and what almost seems like electricity, you feel your orgasm beginning.

As you cum, your nipples, your clit and your g-spot are humming, and you arch your back as you scream into the night. The power of the orgasm spreads through your body and forcibly causes you to shiver with the intensity of pleasure. The fact that you're cumming doesn't make him stop, but it does make him more sensitive to your body's signals.

When the experience starts to peak, he slows down and leaves your clit for a long moment and another prolonged kiss, before returning to work on it and sending you back into the throes of erotic ecstasy. Katy offers the same respect to your nipples and a third wave crests and breaks over you before they finally let you come down. Grant keeps his fingers inside of you, moving them just a little when you twitch and squeeze down on them.

A long moment later, he takes them out of you, places his hands on your waist and lifts you onto the flat rocks surrounding the pool. Your legs fall open as you lay there, desperately trying to catch your breath.

“I think I could use a break too,” Katy says, and climbs out, staring at your naked body.

Her legs open as well, and she touches herself gently, moaning softly, but she does not close her eyes. Grant moves over to his wife's dripping pussy and starts to go down on her. His tongue rushes over her and she clamps her thighs against his face. She bucks and moans against him, crying out in her own pleasure, but she never takes her eyes off of your body.

As he licks her clit, he places two fingers inside her and works at her until she too rises and falls in orgasm. She gasps and moans against the darkness while he forces his tongue all the way inside her and fucks her with it while she sprays his face with her cum. When she recovers, she rolls onto her belly and he stands, his erect, nine inch penis standing straight out. This is the first time you've seen it out of the water. It's bigger than you thought it would be.

Katy takes the massive cock in her hands and strokes it toward her face while she watches you, before finally breaking her stare and taking her husband into her mouth. He groans as her tongue slides up his cock, spiraling around it to one side, then the other. She takes six inches of it into her mouth and throat and slides up and down his shaft, making him moan and growl.

She stops and says, “I think it's time.”

A second later, he is standing in front of you, his engorged cock looking straight at your pussy. He climbs on top of you, and looks you in the eye, waiting for you to nod before he presses the tip at the entrance of your vagina.

Grant's enormous penis slides into you slowly. It's not that you aren't ready, but it's been a while since you've been with somebody so long or so thick. It takes twenty seconds for him to push it all the way in comfortably, backing up slightly, then pressing on a little further. He wants to be gentle, but you can see in his eyes that he wants to ravage you, wants to fuck you into a screaming frenzy, and then, when he's had his fill of your pleasure, to take his own from you.

At first, he stays still, within you. As you begin to grow more comfortable with the size of him, he starts to move. You are still so sensitive from your orgasm, and when he moves, you realize that he's been pressing directly on your g-spot this whole time, and the movement makes you squirm and bite your lip. A soft chirp of surprise escapes your lips. His hard cock slides in and out of you, each retraction taking him further out of you than before, until he thrusts as deep into you as he can, then teases your entrance with his flared head.

In no time it seems, he's fucking you hard, withdrawing all the way, sometimes even out of you, and then hammering back into you, hitting your cervix and roughly stimulating your g-spot but stopping short of bruising you. Katy is masturbating again, watching her husband's cock fly in and out of your pussy. She crawls closer and sits next to you, her legs wide open. He kisses you, then Katy as he continues to slam his steel-hard rail into you. She moans and screams as her hand brings her to the edge of another orgasm, and provokes him to nail you to the rocks even harder than before. While he fucks you hard she keeps rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy until she screams again and sprays a stream of hot cum at him and you, much of it running into the springs, and down the hot waterfalls to the other pools.

Grant's cock swells even more, becomes even harder, and he looks into your eyes, and kisses you as he is overwhelmed by pleasure. He shuts his eyes hard as he keeps pumping. Watching his face while he pounds away for the last seconds, you can see that he's in increasing pain, and is conflicted between that pain and the desire to keep fucking you. Ten more seconds and he surrenders to his orgasm and pulls out of you just in time.

Katy takes hold of his enormous prick and strokes it hard as Grant starts cumming. He roars in satisfaction. He's been holding back for so long, and between you and Katy, he's so turned on that his first ejaculation leaves a solid line from your pussy to your throat. The second and third leave similar trails off both sides of you and several more after that spray you with opaque white drops. He shudders as he Katy continues pulling on his shaft, making it jump and drip sporadically onto you. She keeps this up for a minute or so, until he just can't take it anymore and collapses to the far side of you.

Lying on the rocks covered in cum, basking in the intensity of your encounter, you start to laugh, if only for a moment. You feel a tongue running over your stomach; Katy is licking her husband's cum off of you.

“Would you like to come back to our tent with us tonight?” Grant asks you, “It's only about a hundred yards away, around that hill.”

Katy stops what she is doing for a moment and says, “We'd love to have you. We promise to show you an amazing time.”

“You've already done that,” you say.

Katy says, “You have no-”

Grant finishes, “Idea.”

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments