Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take me, Take Me Now! - Chapter 6: Passion, climax and nothing but her end

"Marie, outside her marriage with an online lover, finds out the total plans for her submission"

2
1 Comment 1
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Marie was still on the velvet-clad kneeler, throbbing from her climax at the hands of another woman. 

As Carolyn came around from behind, Marie got her first look at the lady who had so pleasured her. She was tall, at least six feet, and where Marie was delicate in feature, this handsome woman looked every bit the part of a partner who was in charge. Her black leather boots and red laces were a stark contrast to Marie's delicate red pumps. While Marie wore the soft velvet bustier, Carolyn was clad in a black leather cinch, trimmed with red leather laces that snapped over her sex between her legs. The leather corset supported her 36DD's in an open cup leather bra. Her areolas were like rose colored saucers with thick pink nipples that looked like erasers you would find on some giant pencil.

As Carolyn stepped between Jim and Marie, he let go of Marie's nipples and began to fondle the massive breasts Carolyn presented him. Carolyn loved his touched and was torn between having Jim suckle her breasts before pushing down on the bed so she could mount his swollen cock, or turn her attention towards tonight's pleasure.

"My turn." Carolyn laughed at Marie as she leaned forward, away from Marie, to encase his face between her large breasts.

Acutely aware of Marie stretched out behind her, and only inches from her ass, she scolded him as she rubbed his face into her nipples. “Jim darling, remember what you promised!"

"Ugggh...Ha... Mmm," Jim replied, brushing his lips and extended tongue quickly across Carolyn's swollen nipples.

She asked him teasingly, in a low voice, as Jim took her left nipple deep into his mouth. "Is this all you really need?"

Meanwhile, Marie remained in her kneeling position still enjoying the aftermath of her climax while the sex scene played out before her. The aroma of Carolyn's sex was heady and it aroused both Jim and Marie.

Carolyn looked back over her shoulder at Marie for the first time. "Like what you see?"

Without waiting for a reply, she bent further at the waist and kissed Jim deeply, spreading Marie's juices all over his lips and face. She then released Jim from their kiss, pressed him flat on the bed and bent further down so she could engulf Jims' thick swollen cock in one long suck.

"Oh Fuck Yes!" Jim exclaimed while raising his hips to drive his needy cock deeper in her throat.

Carolyn was so tall, Marie had no difficulty seeing the cock sucking action between Carolyn's parted legs and her hanging breasts. She involuntarily sucked in her breath as she saw his massive cock disappear between her pouty red lips and down her throat with one smooth thrust.

After watching three or four long deep sucks of Jim's thick cock by Carolyn, Marie began to feel the desire begin to once again rise up inside of her. She lowered herself back down and found to her delight the vibrator was still in motion. Her wanting pussy felt empty, absent the glass toy she had ejected during her climax. Her stretched ass was missing the stimulation of junior, left firmly planted in the bellboy earlier. However, her sensitive and swollen clit, again in contact with the vibrating nub, made up for the needed pleasure. Gripping the handles she began to grind her clit against the vibrator in time with Carolyn's sucking action.

"Gawwd, that feels so fucking good," Jim exclaimed, still laying back on the bed, his hands touching, caressing and guiding Carolyn's bobbing head, his legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

Carolyn spoke between deep sucks and long swirling licks. "Mmm... I'm… Sure, darling… mmm," she licked, "It..." she sucked, "Mmmm…,” ‘plop’, “does."

She was using one hand to hold and squeeze Jim's swollen nut sack and the other to unsnap the crotch of her black leather cinch. Marie could immediately smell Carolyn's sex as she began to rub her fingers across her hairy pussy. Marie had never seen a woman who did not at least trim her pubic hairs. Carolyn then plunged two fingers deep inside the matted hairs while bouncing on the balls of her feet to further jack Jim's cock.

Squeezing Jim's cock as she withdrew it from her throat and lips, Carolyn revealed in the pre-cum now flowing freely down his shaft and over her lace covered fingers.

"You want more?" she said to Jim as she slapped his throbbing cock against his hairy tummy.

"Yes, please Carolyn, more," he pleaded softly

"Too fucking bad, now move over!" Using his swollen cock as leverage, Carolyn roughly pulled Jim over to his side, and away from Marie.

"Now baby girl, what I really want, what I really Need, is this." Still holding onto Jim’s cock Carolyn abruptly sat down on the bed in Jim's place. She spread her legs and arched one black leather boot over each of Marie's shoulders.

Marie found herself once again confused as she stared for the very first time at another woman's pussy up close and just a foot from her face. Leveraging her purchase around Marie’s shoulders, Carolyn scooted herself to the edge of the bed leaned back and spread her lips wide. Marie was amazed by the contrast of the dark, thick, pubic hair, the black lace covered fingers and the bright pink clit jutting up like a little pink penis.

"I want you to suck and lick my clit like you would Jimmy's cock," Carolyn continued, "I want you to keep doing it till I say stop."

‘So this was it,’ Marie thought quickly ‘the third task’.

Jim's final words from early in the day echoed again in her mind, ‘You must say Yes to the first three things asked of you when you arrive, do you understand?’

Marie felt Jim standing next to her, and could see Carolyn had released her grip on his bobbing cockhead that was still dripping pre-cum on the carpeting. He was fiddling with the kneeler again as he caressed the sweat that had collected on her back.

‘Click’, ‘Snap’, ‘CLUNK’, Marie clutched the handles instinctively as she now fell a foot forward.

"Now, baby girl, Now," Carolyn demanded as Marie found her face scant inches from Carolyn's sopping wet pussy.

Frustrated by her lack of action, Carolyn used the purchase of her boots over Marie's shoulders to hike her ass off the bed and force immediate contact between her needy clit and Marie's mouth and nose. Carolyn immediately began to grind her wet, slick, and swollen pussy lips against Marie's face hoping she would catch on this was not a request she could refuse.

"Suck it baby girl, Suck Mommy!" Carolyn demanded as Marie tentatively extended her tongue. Carolyn reacted with an even faster grind as the soft wet contact from Marie's hot tongue made her shiver. "Ohh, eee, ahh, Yes, Yes, more… suck it into your mouth, I need more!"

Marie began to enjoy this ‘wicked sex’ as she had always referred to her mouth in contact with David’s genitals. She began to lap at Carolyn's clit and explore it like her own. In contrast to what she knew her semisweet juices tasted like, Carolyn's were pungent with the sex that had dried in her pubic hairs and not been washed. Marie began to lick and suck on the protruding clit and was excited to feel it quiver between her lips when she captured it. Remembering how she had led Jim to pleasure herself, Marie used the same approach to lift Carolyn's remaining hood and wrap her lips firmly around the finger like clit.

‘Click’, Slide’, Clunk’ Marie felt her legs slide further apart and fought not to lose her grip on Carolyn's clit as she fought to regain her balance.

"My turn," Jim announced as he straddled Marie's spread thighs. Without any foreplay and with one strong stroke Jim buried his thick cock deep into Marie's wet tunnel.

" Umph… Arumm..." was all that escaped Marie's pussy covered mouth.

The force of his initial thrust lifted her off the kneeler as his cock slammed into the top of her womb. His balls, swinging between her spread legs, began to slap at her exposed clit. More stimulation hit Marie as her breast lifted off the kneeler supports to come in contact with the backs of Carolyn’s firm thighs.

"Fuck," was all Marie could say as the sharp pain of his thick cockhead hitting her cervix was quickly overcome by wanton lust as she accommodated to his thick shaft filling her slick and needy pussy.

"Don't, you, Stop, wench" demanded Carolyn as she raised up on her elbows and hooked her legs hard into Marie's shoulders trapping her head firmly between her legs.

"You said you wanted it hard," Jim exclaimed as his next stroke was as hard and deep as the first.

Marie quickly abandoned any thought of control. She was going to be used and she had best learn to enjoy it. Sucking on Carolyn's clit hard, she swirled her tongue around and around the exposed hood which caused Carolyn to freeze giving Marie a chance to breathe before "UMPH" Jim's next attack by his thick cock.

"I've... wanted... to... fuck... you... all ... fucking... day" Jim shouted, holding her hips where she had written her instructions for her handles.

He spoke each word as he made a slow withdrawal and then sent a hard thrust back deep inside.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

Each thrust, sometimes side to side, sent his balls slapping against her exposed clit.

"I'm ready, baby, I'm ready!" Carolyn cried out as she pressed Marie's head firmly against her pussy. Carolyn pinched hard her own nipple and began to buck her hips hard against Marie's face sending her juices down over Marie's open lips.

"Mmm," Marie sucked on the sensitive clit and felt her third climax begin to stir as Jim picked up his speed, hammering her deep and hard.

"Oh, Fuck, Now, oh!" Jim gripped her ass, so hard there would be marks to explain, as he cried out loudly. He drove once, twice, then a third and final thrust deep inside of Marie and held himself fully inside of her.

"Mmmeee Too!" Carolyn squealed as she froze in place holding Marie's mouth firmly against her pulsating sex. Her were legs shaking so hard the kneeler shook.

"Ugh. mmm. Me… Aww," Was all Marie could get out as Jim's hot cum splashed inside of her setting off her third climax while making her legs shake and her head spin.

‘Plink’, the delicate restraining chain broke as Marie lifted her head from Carolyn's dripping pussy to breath.

Jim's cock had vibrated and flexed a full three minutes after his climax and Marie wondered if she had been knotted. As she finally sat upright a clear ‘Plop’ was followed by a stream of hot cum dripping down her legs and onto the kneeler. Carolyn, with Jim's help, finally lifted her legs off Marie's shoulders and turned on her side too exhausted to stand. Jim helped Marie to slowly stand and took her into his arms for the most loving embrace she could ever remember.

Touching her wet hair he kissed her lips gently in order to savor Carolyn's juices.

He then smiled and said softly, "I listened to everything you told me, your wants, your needs and your desires...."

Chapter 7: Epilogue

Holding Marie tightly against him they shared the passion of their heated flesh and the feel of their racing hearts. Carolyn now laid flat on her back on the cum covered bed, with her eyes shut, hands at her sides and legs closed tightly. Her deep breathing caused her massive breasts to heave with each of her after climax shudders.

Marie felt weak at the knees and was glad for Jim's strong arms to support her as they laid down on the bed next to Carolyn. His hairy chest tickled her nose while her fingers began to explore his hard nipple. Jim continued to soothe and stroke her hair as Marie slowly, and seductively, began to rub her wanting sex against his leg.

"You want more baby girl?" Jim asked, amazed at her quick recovery.

"Yes," Marie said softly

"How?" Jim asked, ready to share the direction of this next chapter.

Pushing back from him Marie smiled at him, kissed him softly and stood to grab the kneeler. One of her shoes had come off and she needed to steady herself. As Carolyn laid prone before her Marie steadied herself with one arm, and once again positioned herself with her legs outstretched and her soft breasts seductively supported in velvet.

Looking back at Jim, still outstretched on the bed, she smiled at the quick return of his erect member. She began to buck her inviting ass up on down watching the thick vein beginning to pulsate just inches away.

"Come on Jimmy," she teased "You did not make me wear junior all these weeks for nothing, did you?"

"Are you sure?" Jim asked not daring to move towards her.

"Jimmy, what are you waiting for? She said Yes darling." Carolyn spoke with her eyes still shut, “I know that this has been an unfulfilled fantasy of yours, for years.”

Reaching over she gave Jim’s cock a firm squeeze.

"You better get it in there before she changes her mind." She then added with a laugh as she sat up, "I want to see this."

As Jimmy moved towards Marie's offered ass, she turned her attention back to Carolyn.

"Please" she spoke softly as Marie reached out her arms.

Carolyn understood and immediately moved to the edge of the bed, grasping Marie's outstretched hands just as Jimmy touched his cockhead against her virgin bum.

"Be gentle," she chided Jim as she continued to grip Marie's fingers while looking at her with encouragement and pleasure.

"I know" Jim responded, "I have been dreaming of this for years, a virgin ass, all for Me!"

Dipping his thick cock back into Marie's very wet love tunnel Jim made sure his member was well lubricated with their cum. To ensure her comfort Jim wet his thumb and gently inserted it into her brown hole, slowly pressing forward till the second knuckle. He began to stroke her bum gently, with his cock still deep inside her pussy, appreciative of the initial work done by junior.

Gripping Carolyn's hands Marie felt only slight pressure, from Jim's thumb, and was thankful for all of the weeks of preparation with junior.

Jim removed his thumb and replaced it with his purple cockhead. Pressing slowly, he could feel Marie open to him while at the same time pressing to keep him out. Pulling his cockhead out Marie groaned in displeasure and squeezed Carolyn's fingers, as she had just begun to enjoy the new sensation and the pleasure of her lover.

Once again, Jim took the juices flowing off Marie's swollen lips and smeared at across the head of his member. As he once again began the slow penetration he could feel the easing of her sphincter and knew that he was half way home.

Marie loved the fullness and was dealing with the slight pain from being stretched so far. She knew, like her first experience, she needed to get past this personal ‘obstruction’ to her pleasure, and soon.

"Now baby, Take Me NOW!" Marie screamed as she thrust her ass back towards Jim fully taking his cock to the hilt and slamming his balls up against her pussy.

"Damn" Jim yelled out at the tight grip around his throbbing member.

Carolyn just smiled while still gripping Marie's hands to steady her. The sight of Jim and Marie coupled like this make her nipples become erect and he clit once again demanding attention.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck my virgin ass" Marie coaxed as she wiggled her bottom now fully impaled on Jim's thick cock.

"You heard the lady, Fuck her" encouraged Carolyn.

"I want to cum in your ass," cried Jim as he slowly pulled out and slowly thrust forward again before his cockhead could escape.

Gripping Jim with everything she had Marie wanted to milk Jim into her ass.

Carolyn had again become very aroused by all of the sex before her. As Jim's thrust became harder Marie was pleasantly surprised by Carolyn moving forward to the edge of the bed. Her sweet perfume once again filled the air as Carolyn offered her a firm swollen nipple to suck while drawing their interlaced fingers against Carolyn's wet sex.

"For me?" whimpered Carolyn softly as she pressed Marie's fingers around her clit.

"Uhh, ump, yes, baby. Aww ump, yes," was Maries reply as she accepted each thrust into her tight ass while pinching and pulling on the offered clit.

Jim stopped his thrust suddenly, buried deep into Marie's ass with nothing but his heavy balls nestled between her wet swollen lips. All of his expectations of the feel of a hot, tight, virgin ass were far exceeded by the pleasure of Marie's expert gripping of his manhood.

"I'm cumming, I’m cumming," Jim yelled as he squeezed Marie's love handles, his throbbing cock acting like a dog's cock giving his bitch a nut.

"Fuck yes, that is sooo hot," cried Carolyn as she gripped Marie's wrist tightly, her legs locking Marie's teasing hand firmly, as she bucked her pussy wildly against the impaled fingers and thumb hitting her clit.

"Pleaaaseee baby, Please, T a k e… Mee. Now!" yelled Marie as she soared with her own climax. Her senses were overwhelmed from feeling Jim's hot spunk explode in her ass, his legs shaking both her and the kneeler, and the hot wetness from Carolyn's cum dribbling down the palm of her hand.

All three lovers stayed locked in their twisted embrace for many minutes. Waves of a climax aftershock in one stimulated more pleasurable responses in the others. As their racing hearts began to finally slow Marie remained comfortably trapped until a shrinking cock went ‘plop’ from her well-used ass and Carolyn could finally unlock her legs and release Marie's hand.

Marie exhaled a deep sigh as she felt her empty ass beginning to close. She was very aware of the new hot cum that seeped from her bum and down the insides of her weak legs to mix with the drying juices from before. "I wonder if I will ever tell David," she thought for just a second, then bent to lick Carolyn's very hairy and wet sex.

Jim, spent from his climax, just leaned against Marie and caressed her softly. Drinking in her beauty, the smell of her sex and the pleasure she had shared with him he knew that she may never be wholly his, but she now owned him.

 

Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments