Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie becomes the life of the party - Pt 2

"Stephanie is about to learn what it means to be fully satisfied"

16
7 Comments 7
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 2 of my multi-part story. Join Stephanie as she continues on her wild adventure with 7 eager, willing dicks. <p> [ADVERT] </p>as always plenty of feedback is greatly appreciated."

Stephanie wastes no time getting back to the fun staring at Luis, and she grabs Jaime’s hard cock and swallows it whole. She moans out as the tip touches the back of her throat. Jaime doesn’t have the biggest dick of the group but his thick eight inches will definitely make her cum. Stephanie backs off his dick giving herself a second to breathe before quickly inhaling it again bobbing up and down sucking hard as she strokes his balls.

By this time all the guys are getting back into the mood, and she is pulled to Alex’s dick being forced down its length. It might be Alex that gets to say he has the biggest dick out of everyone, it’s got to be at least ten inches, Stephanie thinks to herself as she attempts to wrap her little hand around the girthy member. She is able to gauge that it’s about as thick as her wrist before her hands are pulled away and placed on Ramon’s throbbing meat. That doesn’t last long as Stephanie is again pulled by the hair to Marcos who is one of the unknowns to her. She can tell they are both about eight inches as she slowly strokes them. Alex again yanks Stephanie back to him attempting to force the entire ten-inch length down her throat.

Luis is rubbing his cock through his pants as he watches Stephanie passed back and forth around the cocks surrounding her being used for their pleasure. Stephanie begins to gag and choke as Alex forces his long, thick cock into the back of her throat. Thick globs of saliva spill out the side of her mouth onto her tits making them glisten in the light of the room. Stephanie pulls back from Alex’s dick to catch her breath, a thick strand of saliva and precum hanging from her chin.

“Ohhh fuck you’re so big!” she moans loudly before her hair is grabbed.

Stephanie shrieks in surprise. It’s now Tim’s turn, and he shows no sympathy as he quickly shoves his cock all the way down Stephanie’s throat. She gags a little bit but welcomes the change. Tim is probably the smallest dick in the group with a whopping six inches and not nearly as thick as the others. She’s glad to let her jaw have a break as she sucks Tim hard, deep throating him with every stroke. Her hands continue to stroke Ramon and Marcos expertly, milking them like a pro making precum ooze out the tip coating her hands and their cocks.

As Stephanie is roughly face fucked by Tim, she sees the last two guys watching, stroking their average-sized cocks. She quickly reaches out grabbing for both cocks while gagging hard on the cock in her mouth. Tugging their rigid dicks, they move closer allowing Stephanie to jerk them hard and fast. She pulls back from Tim’s cock and gasps for air while getting a good look at the cocks in her hands. The precum is slowly beginning to ooze, lubing the stiff meat as she jerks them. Suddenly Stephanie feels a sharp stinging sensation followed by a loud slap.

“I didn’t tell you to stop sucking!” Tim says loudly before striking her breast again.

Stephanie’s left breast is in pain and her hard erect nipple is throbbing from the contact. Tim grabs her hair again pulling Stephanie back onto his hard cock. He moans loudly as his dick touches the back of her throat. She doesn't give him a chance to begin the rough face fucking again. Instead, she begins sliding her wet warm mouth up and down his hard cock as fast as she can, attempting to deep throat him every few downstrokes. The two guys being jerked off by Stephanie are Andrew and Xavier, who she finds out days later. The two of them grab her hips pulling her to her feet as she expertly swallows Tim’s meat. Andrew quickly slaps Stephanie’s ass hard once on each cheek causing her to jump and cry out loudly around the thick meat in her mouth.

Stephanie has never been treated so roughly. The sensations are incredible, the pain being inflicted during these sexual acts is giving her such a euphoric sensation. Stephanie switches cocks grabbing Marcos and Alex, milking them with her little hands. She winces in slight pain as she feels Xavier grab a nipple and pinch hard and twisting before pulling on it aggressively. Stephanie cries out loudly but her voice is muffled by Tim’s cock which she continues to push down her throat as she tongues the underside. The sensations are mind-blowing as Stephanie can feel her arousal growing like never before. Her pussy juices are running down her inner thighs. She can feel her thick cream building at the entrance of her tight hole.

Luis now has his cock out as it throbs with anticipation of the events unfolding in front of him. Xavier Lines up his dick with Stephanie’s tight dripping hole. He begins to rub up and down her slit with the tip, making Stephanie groan with pleasure. She pulls Tim's cock from her mouth and looks back moaning loud beginning to rock her hips trying to get the cock to slip into her. Xavier slaps her ass hard making Stephanie shriek with pain. Tim has now moved out the way and replaced by Andrew. He quickly stuffs the entire length of his cock into Stephanie’s mouth. She begins to suck his dick hard and she feels the sting across her ass cheek once again. She flinches hard and moans loud around Andrew's cock. Still rocking her hips, she has found the tip of Xavier's meat and pushes her hips in circles feeling it begin to slowly open her dripping hole.

Unexpectedly and without prior warning Xavier grips Stephanie’s hips tightly and drives his dick into her hard, burying himself to the hilt instantly. Stephanie screams in shock feeling herself stretched quickly around the thick cock. She spits Andrew's dick out looking back moaning and squealing like a whore as Xavier begins to pound her tiny pussy hard and fast. She begins to jerk Andrew rapidly looking over at Luis and moaning loudly. Luis strokes his cock slowly as he watches Stephanie getting fucked hard. He smiles as he sees her eyes begin to roll into the back of her skull, as her first orgasm builds quickly.

“Oooohhhh ffffffuuuuuuck! Don’t you dare stop!” Stephanie screams, breathlessly attempting to suck Andrew's cock again.

As she wraps her mouth around Andrew's cock Stephanie takes a quick look around. She can see all the other guys around her stroking their cocks waiting for their turn. She begins to bob her head, feeling two hands reach under her body and begin to squeeze her huge mounds and pinch her nipples roughly. She moans loudly, and her entire body begins to tense. Stephanie once again stops sucking and begins stroking Andrew's cock hard and fast.

“Shit I’m cuming, uhhhhh please!” she moans as her body shakes and she explodes with her first orgasm.

Stephanie does her best to continue stroking Andrew as she climaxes. Andrew begins to grunt and groan, and Stephanie feels his cock throbbing in her hand. She pumps hard, and Andrew lets out a loud groan, blowing his load all over her big tits. She moans loud feeling the warm fluid all over her tits, smiling at him as she continues to jerk him off. The sensitivity makes him squirm wildly. Stephanie giggles looking up at him as she begins to throw her ass back to meet Xavier’s every stroke. She moans loud as she gets fucked even harder now, feeling the cock hitting deep inside her. The feeling of being so deep inside Stephanie’s tight warm pussy is too much to keep from cumming and Xavier calls out loudly:

“Ohh my fucking god this tight ass pussy is gonna make me cum!”

“No! don’t cum inside me, pull out,” Stephanie demands loudly.

Stephanie finally lets Andrew go, and he collapses onto the couch a few short steps away. As quickly as Andrew moved out the way is as quick as he was replaced by Ramon’s cock being pushed into her mouth. After shooting his hot load Xavier wipes his dick of cum by running it up and down Stephanie’s drenched and puffy slit. After a few short seconds, he pushes his still hard cock into her pussy. She gasps loudly, moaning as Xavier slowly buries his cock all the way inside.

Ramon does not waste any time claiming Stephanie as his for the moment and ensuring that he is next to fuck her. Before Xavier has finished fucking Stephanie with his deflating cock Ramon grabs her by the neck with both hands lightly choking her. He pulls her off of his hardened member forcing her to stand straight up. As she does so, a loud wet suction noise can be heard as Xavier's mostly flaccid cock pops out of her pussy. Stephanie lets out a sigh of pleasure, closing her eyes for a moment as her walls are allowed a moment to relax.

Ramon quickly grabs Stephanie’s ass cheeks tightly and scoops her into the air. Stephanie squeals with delight and wraps her legs around his waist looking over at Luis. As she and Luis make eye contact Stephanie reaches down behind her and grabs Ramon’s cock. Ramon loosens his hold on her allowing her to drop slightly and guide the thick cock into her hungry needy pussy. Stephanie can feel her tight walls begin to stretch again as Ramon enters her. She maintains her eye contact with Luis as she begins gyrating her hips slowly, riding Ramon’s cock as he supports her tiny frame in his arms.

After a few minutes standing allowing Stephanie to control the pace, Ramon takes her to the couch and sits down with Stephanie still on top. It's now his turn to control the pace and do as he pleases. Ramon grabs her hips and starts thrusting up into Stephanie as hard and fast as he can. Once again Stephanie is moaning loud and screaming begging for more. After a minute or so Ramon lets her hips go and begins to pinch and twist Stephanie’s nipples. Moans and cries become louder, and he begins slapping her tits as hard as he can making them bounce around more violently than before.

“Mmmmm yes! Treat me like a filthy slut!” Stephanie screams as her tits begin turning bright red from the abuse.

“Fucking fuck me dammit. Pound me like a fucking whore!” Stephanie yells at Ramon, slamming her hips down as he thrusts up.

The sound of skin-on-skin contact fills the room as Stephanie is fucked senseless. Luis is beating his cock hard and fast as he watches everything. He sees Alex get closer to the action, then suddenly and very quickly Luis watches Alex grab Stephanie by the shoulders and pick her up off Ramon. He tosses her down to the side on the couch face down. Grabbing the back of her neck tight Alex forces the side of her face into the couch cushion.

“I'll give you a good fucking, you dirty little bitch!” Alex growls loudly through gritted teeth.

Stephanie whimpers. The sounds are a mix of pain from the rough handling and extreme pleasure from the great sex she has been getting. Alex uses his free hand to guide his dick to her sopping wet entrance and with one quick, swift thrust he is buried completely inside her.

“OHHH FUCKING SHIT, THAT HURTS PLEASE DON’T!” Stephanie screams as her walls are ripped apart by Alex’s massive cock.

She can feel her walls spasming trying to accommodate such a large rod. She can feel it in her stomach. Stephanie’s words expressed one thing, however in her brain, she regrets saying it hoping he doesn’t listen. She wants to be taken by force, used as a toy with no say in the matter. Alex does not disappoint; he pulls all the way out till only the tip of his large meat is in her. He pauses for only a split second before slamming all the way back into her again. She screams loudly again, and Alex begins to pound her fast and hard, being very aggressive. Stephanie grunts and moans uncontrollably as her body Is jarred back and forth with every thrust.

“Uh uh uh, fu uh uh uck Please! Please, please,” is all that can be heard coming from Stephanie’s mouth as her eyes roll into the back of her skull again.

“Please? Please what? Keep taking this dick like a good little whore!” Alex says loudly, his strokes becoming slow but more deliberate and harder, really forcing himself into her.

“OH-FUCK-PLEASE-PLUH-EASE-MAKE-ME-CUM!” Barely able to get a single word out between thrusts Stephanie’s body is already lightly convulsing.

Alex is really giving it to Stephanie now, still keeping her pinned to the couch. He slams into her repeatedly, fucking her for all he’s worth. Stephanie gasps for air struggling to even scream because Alex’s huge dick is knocking the breath right out of her. Stephanie's pussy is leaving a puddle on the couch as she is fucked mercilessly. She finally explodes into a massive orgasm with her body spasming wild and uncontrollably under Alex. Stephanie is now screaming with pleasure. Her pussy grips his dick extremely tight and Alex begins to cum. He pulls out of Stephanie’s tiny hole, shooting stream after stream of thick cum on her back, her ass, and gaping pussy.

Finally, after several minutes Stephanie’s orgasm subsides. Her eyes are closed, her upper body lying on the couch almost lifeless except for her heavy labored breathing as she attempts to regain her composure. Luis having cum well before either her or Alex gets up to check on his beautiful wife. A short conversation later Luis gives her a kiss on the forehead and tells her he loves her. Luis returns to his seat without a word, taking out his phone.

For the next two hours, Luis records seven incredibly horny guys fucking his wife and getting their dicks sucked. They would cum, sit and watch till their cock sprang back to life and join in again. By the time all the guys left, Stephanie’s body was covered with thick layers of cum. Her hair was even matted and messy, with spots balled up with spurts of cum as well. Stephanie was sore and completely spent at the end and had to be carried to the room by Luis.

Luis runs a hot bath for Stephanie and even sat with her and helped wash and clean the night's events off her tired body. She sighs, exhaling deeply, her body relaxing as she soaks in the hot water.

niky_dust
Online Now!
Lush Cams
niky_dust

“Oh my goodness amor, I can’t wait to get in bed and go to sleep I’m so exhausted!” Stephanie Yawns as she speaks. “Thank you so much for giving this night amor I love you so much.”

“I love you so much more amor but your night isn’t over,” Luis smirks looking at Stephanie, softly caressing her naked body.

Stephanie’s eyes shoot open wide in shock. “Ummm amor what are you talking about?” she asks timidly

“Well, it’s not fair that you had all that fun and I didn’t get anything.” Luis pauses, looking, waiting to see Stephanie’s reaction. “Now it’s my turn to have that sexy little body of yours Amor!” Luis says in a playful, almost devilish tone.

Stephanie is silent almost terrified at the thought of having even more sex. This night has definitely pushed her limits, and she is just realizing that it’s not over yet. Stephanie is stuck in her own silent thoughts now. Hopefully, Luis gives her a break and goes easy on her, just one good softly love-making session and it’s off to sleep. At least that what she would like to happen.

 

 

Published 
Written by bigdickmex2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments