Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanish Surprise Pt2

"Running into Josh again brings an interesting end to the holiday..."

21
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

A few days later, we were nearing the end of our holiday. Sitting in a restaurant near the beach, we debating what to do the following day when we saw Josh and one of his friends walk by. We exchanged a look of remembrance.  

“He’ll remember that night for the rest of this life,” Callum commented.  

“It’ll be a while before he doesn’t hear your voice when he’s getting down to it,” I laughed.  

After a while, we moved onto a nearby bar for a few nightcaps. Appearing from nowhere, Josh’s friend appeared at my elbow.  

“Hi. I, erm, understand you’re a good teacher,” he murmured.  

Exchanging a look with Callum, I let him respond. “She’s actually an accountant,” he laughed.  

The lad looked from Callum to me, and back again, as though trying to work out if the reply was the truth.  

“Josh said you’d taught him a few things and I was hoping you might do the same for me. I knew he must’ve made it up!” the lad said looking at his shoes.  

Taking a half step back, I took in the lad before me. About five-feet-eleven-inches, athletic build, dark curly hair and milk chocolate skin. He was an attractive lad.  

“What did Josh tell you?” I asked.  

“I’m so sorry, I got really drunk and it just came out. I know you said it was to stay between us, but I couldn’t help it. Only Jackson here knows, please don’t be mad,” came Josh’s voice from behind me.  

“Josh! We helped you out of your little dare hole and you do this?” I frowned at him.  

“Why do you need a teacher, Jackson? What do you need to learn?” Callum had a puzzled look on his face.  

“The same as Josh did. Method and control,” he looked embarrassed. “All the guys presume I've had tons of experience, with the black guys' size rumour, but girls have heard it too and shy away from me. I don’t think I fit the stereotype and I don’t want to hurt anyone; I want to please.”  

“Why don’t you two go get us some drinks? Let us talk about this, please,” I suggested.  

As they walked to the bar, I watched Callum’s expressions: disbelief at Jackson, disappointment at Josh, contemplation as the idea started coming out of my mouth, pure wonderment and adoration at me.  

When the lads returned, we let them stew for a while. Sipping our drinks and talking about the area we were all in, we passed the time ignoring the reason they sought us out.  

As we neared the bottom of our glasses, I decided it was time.  

“I will be your teacher, Jackson, one night only. Josh, you must make amends, mind you, so you’ll come along with us. As before, nothing happens unless all are comfortable. Callum stays, and this must stay between us. Do you both understand?”  

Josh nodded quickly. Jackson was a little more hesitant. Callum merely smiled and drained his glass.  

“Shall we?” he asked as he stood. Talking my hand, we made our way back to our hotel once more.  

Once there, I put on my best teacher persona. “Take your clothes off, boys. Let’s see what we have to work with,” I commanded.  

Sharing a look, Josh and Jackson slowly started unbuttoning and unzipping. Finally, they stood naked. Unsure of themselves, but naked none the less. Jackson’s smooth milk chocolate skin was taught over a defined six-pack, more hair than Josh but by no means hairy. His flaccid cock hung at around four inches; this could be interesting.  

“Josh, sit in that chair and put your hands on the arms. Don’t move unless Callum or I tell you to. Jackson, get over here and help me out of these clothes,” I instructed.  

Moving slowly, Jackson moved to stand in front of me, his hands shook as he reached for the zip down the front of my top, eyes flicking to Callum as though checking he wasn’t about to be punched! He slowly lowered the zip which ran from above my left boob to the hem above my right hip. The material fell open, and I wiggled to let it slip from my shoulders to pool at my feet. He looked confused by my shorts, so I unzipped those myself, pushing them down to join my top on the floor.  

Standing in front of the young, naked Jackson in just my pretty bra, lacey knickers and heels, I watched his thoughts run across his face. Young guys are so readable! He went from uncertainty to desire; you could almost see the point where his cock took over the thinking from his brain.  

Reaching for my boobs, his fingers traced along where the lace of the bra met my milk-coloured breasts, the contrast in colour was mesmerising. Callum groaned at the sight. The undies disappeared in a blink (nimbler fingered than Josh!) those milk chocolate fingers held my boob and fondled my pink nipples. His face said he was fascinated by them, his eyes fixed firmly on the stiffening peaks.  

Stepping back from him slightly, I got my first look at his awakening equipment. Around three-and-a-half-inches thick and eight-inches long, he was almost at full mast, judging by the skin stretch. His cock was darker than the rest of him, which gave him an almost toy-like appearance. Sinking to my knees, I had to taste this chocolate rod.  

Running my tongue around the head of his cock earned me a groan. Having a small mouth (Honestly! My dentist said so!) there was no way I was going to be able to swallow this one. I worked my tongue around the rim, flattening it to lick across the head, I did what I could. Luckily, with the owner being young and here to learn, there was no requirement for me to do much more.  

Standing up, I lead Jackson to the bed. Bending over the foot, I offered my rear to the student. My three-inch platform heels meant my pussy was at the perfect height for him.  

“Push in slow, Jackson. She’ll need to adjust to your size. When she wiggles, you can fuck her slow and deep,” Callum spoke up. “It’s ok, we can both see fine.”  

I’d forgotten about Josh sitting in his chair. Looking across, I could see his cock straining straight up, his hands still gripping the arms of the chairs so hard, his knuckles were white.  

Then all thought left my mind as that chocolate cock pushed slowly into my moist pussy hole.  

He only pushed in a couple in inches, as he’d been instructed, but my goodness he was thick. Rock hard and hot, he was similar to my largest dildo but so much better.   

It wasn’t long before I started pushing back, wanting more of that cock. Taking that as his cue, Jackson held my hips and slowly rocked in and out of my body, going a little further in each time. Each time he rubbed by g-spot, I groaned.  

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

“That’s it, she likes being full and fucked. You’re doing a grand job, Jackson,” Callum complimented.  

Slowly, the pace picked up. Whether this youngster didn’t really need the lesson or was just fucking by instinct, I couldn’t say, but his depth was just right. Stopping just before my cervix, so pain-free. Pulling out just shy of pulling his head out, so no jabbing or air pumping.  

And then his thrusts got erratic, and before Callum could instruct him to slow up, Jackson filled my cunt with his spunk.  

“Oh dear, you were a little premature there, Jackson. Lie down and catch your breath,” Callum instructed.  

Taking a breath myself, I moved onto stage two of my plan.  

“Josh, come here,” I called, as I flipped onto my back. “See what a mess your friend has made!”  

He stood slowly, holding his hands over his straining cock and he quickly stepped over to me.  

“Y-y-yes, there is a l-l-lot of spunk in y-y-your p-p-pretty pussy,” he stammered, suddenly nervous at being included in the show.  

“Uh-huh. And you’re going to clean it up, aren’t you? On your knees, boy, get licking,” I ordered with a smile at Callum, who was slowly massaging his rock-hard cock.  

Hesitantly, Josh lowered himself to his knees, and gave a stray spunk line on my thigh a tentative lick, as though deciding if he liked the taste. With a look at Callum, and then at Jackson, he lowered his head and started his task.  

Swirling his tongue around my folds, he cleaned my outer lips Thoroughly too, he made sure there was no spillage. Sucking lightly on my clit, he cleaned the hood and pocket of my sensitive nub. Sticking his tongue into my pussy hole, he scooped spunk out of there too. I squeezed my inner muscles to held it flow down so Josh could reach and swallow as much down as he could.  

After a few minutes, without prompting, he returned to my clit. Almost polishing the nub with his tongue, I gasped as a gentle orgasm washed over me.  

“Wow, watching you cum is amazing,” came a voice beside me. As I turned my head to respond, I found myself eye-to-eye (so to speak) with a stiff chocolate cock.  

Without saying a word, I mounted that cock. Sinking slowly onto its thickness, I winked to Callum.  

“Josh, take this bottle and rub her asshole with it,” Callum instructed from his chair.  

“Erm, her asshole?” The youngster looked confused.  

“Yes, her anus. Her shitter. The other hole, whatever you want to call it! Rub it around the hole, then push some inside. Then push more inside with more fingers. Really work that tight glorious starfish.”  

I was on a slow upwards movement as Josh’s finger first made contact with my secret delight. Pausing to let him do what he’d been told, I timed my downward movement perfectly to ensure his finger pushed passed my sphincter.   

“Oh!” Josh exclaimed as I sighed at the breach.  

Continuing with my slow sinking and raising on the cock in my pussy, Josh slowly worked the lube and his increasing fingers into my ass.  

“Ok Josh, you’ve done a good job there. Rub some on your cock and get in there,” Callum intoned.  

Josh rubbed the lube over his much-thinner cock, then looked at Callum as though checking what he meant.  

“Fuck her ass, boy. It’s ok, she loves it. It’s your reward for bringing her a big black cock.”  

I paused my ministrations towards the tip of Jackson’s cock to allow Josh to get into position. He leant his cock head against my asshole, then stopped. I started lowering myself, bearing down with my muscles to swallow both cocks in one motion.  

Suddenly, I was doubly full. With a collective groan, I started a medium tempo up and down movement. The feeling of two cocks rubbing against each other whilst both being inside me was indescribable but extremely divine.  

It wasn’t long before my tempo started building, as I fucked myself, and the two young guys, towards oblivion. As though to lengthen my pleasure, Callum’s cock was suddenly in my eye-line. Slowing my pace, I altered my angle so I could reach his cock with my tongue.  

Moving him to straddle above Jackson’s head, I sucked the head of his cock as I fucked the other two cocks, cleaning him of his oozing pre-cum. Three cocks at once, I was a very spoiled girl!  

The floor show had done its job on my man, just a few sucks were all it took before he started shooting his load down my throat. Swallowing it down like the polite woman I am, I was surprised to see he stayed hard.  

He reached for my boobs and pinched my nipples. The sensation sang to my clit and reignited my pace. Rising, and falling on the two young cocks, my man reached down and put his finger to my clit, letting my movements rub it against the sensitive nub. A few circuits and my body started shaking and contracting as a whole-body orgasm tore through me. The muscle contractions were too much for the young cocks. Josh started groaning and squirting a split moment before Jackson. Two cocks in two holes, filling both with cum at the same moment. This was one hell of a holiday!  

Josh slipped from my ass, sending after-shock waves through me so strong that I forced Jackson from my sodden pussy. Falling forwards due to jelly-limbs and no cocks holding me up, I was caught by Callum’s arms. Helping me lay down (my legs had locked so I needed the assistance!), he kissed me gently.  

“Remember guys, this stays between us. Enjoy the rest of your holiday,” Callum said as the lads dressed and left. Both looked stunned as though not really believing what just happened was real.  

Holding me in his arms, Callum kissed me thoroughly – his way of thanking me.  

Slowly, he moved down to survey the damage to his domain.  

“Poor pussy. Poor ass. Both dirty.”

His tongue started with the spunk dribbling from my ass. Cleaning it carefully, he sucked out what he could. Moving up, he did the same with my pussy. Licking into it, soothing the battered walls as he cleaned. Reaching down, I guided his head upwards towards my clit. He cleaned around it gently. Too gently. Holding his head, I started thrusting my clit against his tongue. With a gasp, I came again. Still holding his head, I moved him up and guided his still stiff cock into my stretched pussy.  

“Reclaim me. Reclaim that pussy,” I begged.  

With a hard and quick pace, he did just that.

Published 
Written by DuffysGirl19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments