Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sorry, Continue

"Make sure you both understand the rules."

31
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
677 words 677 words

“Hello, honey, I’m home!”

“Oh, good. Go take a quick shower and get dressed.”

“Ok, ahh… why?”

“Because I have something to tell you that I think you’re going to love.”

That was enough to keep me on edge. I wasn’t going to let her hound me about asking questions, so I didn’t ask any.

After dinner, we sat outside at the deck bar.

“Ok, you’re obviously not going to tell me without a dumb question so here is one from the hip. Who is he?”

“Dennis.”

“Dennis? Wait! What do you think I was thinking when I asked that?”

“Who you wanted me to fuck for you.”

“Alright, you’ve got me spinning. Explain, please. I’m getting a headache.”

“Simple! I fulfilled your biggest fantasy.”

“The one of me watching you fuck another man. So?”

“I fucked Dennis today!”

I slumped in my chair not knowing what to say. She had to be joking me.

“Ok, Wife. Please explain to me exactly who Dennis is, and how did you come to fuck him… ah, for me.”

“Well, he delivers to the house. You know how I like to buy things, so he visits at least twice a week.”

“Visits? Sorry, continue.”

“Well, one of his deliveries was that new vibrating, heated, motorized, dildo that we have.

“We? Have? I’ve never see… sorry, continue.”

I’d never seen this dildo, but now I knew why the electric bill was up.

“So after a couple of weeks, he asked me if I got to try my new toy. When I told him I didn’t, he offered to help me try it.”

“Bet he didn’t help you with your tampons when you get them. Sorry, continue.”

“I told him no thank you but he asked me every time he delivered. Then last week, I was going to try the dildo out and was dressed in your favorite outfit. I was on the bed and had it lubed and turned on when the bell went off. It was Dennis.”

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“A fine situation. Question! What time was this?”

“Oh, about three, why?”

“Doesn’t he deliver at three all the time… Never mind. Sorry, continue.”

“So, before I could think, I answered the door.”

“Wait, my favorite is thigh-highs, a shelf bra, thong, and heels? All in black?”

“That’s what I had on, so I answered the door.”

“Question. How often have you answered the door in… Sorry, continue.”

“So, he asked me again when he heard the dildo running in the background.”

“Wait! You left the motor running? So that’s where the electri… Sorry, continue.”

“So, I gave in to him and he showed me how to use the dildo and his cock.”

“Ahh, now we’re getting somewhere. So, he fucked you. How was it?”

“It was alright, I guess. He’s about the same size as you and he fucks like you, I guess it will take a few more times to tell.”

“Ahh, a few more times? Sorry, continue.”

“Ohh, I almost forgot. Another of your fantasies came true too!?

“I’m afraid to ask but, go ahead.”

“I took it in the ass. He fucked my ass!

“Your ass. The ass that I’ve been trying to get into for five years? That ass?”

“Yep. He promised me that I would feel good. He was right but It took a few times for the pain to go away.”

“Damn, so how many times? No, don’t bother. Sorry, continue.”

“Look at the bright side. You can fuck my ass now. Dennis will keep it open for you.”

“Be sure you thank him for me. So, when are you two…?”

“Now, darling. You get the other part of your fantasy.”

“How could you possibly top what you’ve told me?”

“He’s visiting tomorrow at three. If you can come home early, you can watch us.”

“Have you been fulfilling any other of my fantasies?”

“Tomorrow, Hun. You’ll find out tomorrow.”

“I can hardly wait!”

Published 
Written by TheBachelor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments