Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shocked By Wife Part 5

"The defining chapter of our first time."

42
13 Comments 13
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
After getting myself a cold drink and a snack, I ventured back to our room to find Colin and Karen asleep. He was on his side, his now flaccid cock resting on the sheets and she was on her back legs slightly open. I sat gingerly on the bed and inspected her red puffy hole and noticed the pool of come that had accumulated beneath her. Reaching forward I parted her lips and out oozed more of Colin's impressive ejaculate.

Karen stirred and opened her eyes, she blew me a kiss and asked, "Can you do something for me? Lick my pussy clean honey."

Fascinated at the thought I moved onto my stomach and gave her a long lick from cum covered rosebud to her sensitive clit. It was like a shock had been passed through my wife and her hands went to my head as I parted her lips and started to suck and lick to my hearts content. I have tasted my own cum and there was not much difference in taste, but certainly in quantity. This made me want to see him shoot on her face and cover her in his fluid.

Karen by now was approaching yet another orgasm and I felt Colin move beside us. I looked up and saw them kiss and he started to suck on her tits too. Stoking his cock back to full mast yet again he offered it to her mouth and she greedily accepted.

"I want to do you on your knees baby," Colin told my wife.

"Okay you get real deep that way," Karen replied as she asked me to turn over and mounted me in a sixty nine.

She kept her ass high , away from my mouth and as Colin moved into position I marveled as his cock once once again invaded my wife's hole. As he got into his rhythm Karen lowered her self down and I instinctively started to tongue her clit again.

"Oh wow, that is so intense honey," she cried as I concentrated on her rock hard nub. I had to adjust my head side ways to stop his huge balls smacking off my forehead and as I did I deliberately moved my tongue so that I could let his cock slide along it, and still be licking pussy at the same time.

Colin slowed his pace and said, "That is fucking awesome Benn keep doing it, I'm gonna fucking explode soon."

I kept up my oral assault and he kept up the praise as he got nearer to orgasm. Karen felt it too and as he began to short stroke she demanded, "Cum all over my face you dirty bastard. "

Pulling herself off him and hitting the floor on her knees ,mashing her tits together, as he stood in front of her and wanked his huge black rod at her upturned face .I stood to the side and watched with awe, wanking too, as he pulled on his own nipple and shouted, "Yesssss," as he literally exploded six massive ropes of heavy cum straight onto my wife's face, hair and open mouth. Karen squealed with joy and swallowed every drop that landed in her mouth. Colin then used his cock to literally paint her features, smearing his seed all over her and offering his meat to her mouth again she greedily sucked him clean.

I in the mean time had come on her gorgeous tits and she giggled as she scooped up my deposit and added it to her mouth to mix with Colin's. He was a still hard as she got him to get on all fours on the bed. I was puzzled then knocked out as she spread his muscular cheeks and began to eat his ass. Colin groaned and put his face onto the bed as Karen really went to town on his hole, probing her tongue as deep as she could and kissing and sucking his puckered ring.She then moved one hand and began to play with his shaft between his legs.

"You are insatiable woman and I love it," he called.

It was obvious that he wasn't going to come again that soon so Karen eased up on him and grabbed me to kiss me deeply. I could taste ass and come from her tongue and it was glorious. She broke the kiss and announced that she had to pee as she walked to the bathroom. I followed her in and asked to watch.

"You dirty devil," she said and made her way to the walk in shower where she squatted and held herself open as the stream squirted out. "You want to go on me?" she asked.

I nodded furiously and aimed my stream at her huge tits. She gasped as it splattered over her and was rubbing her pussy at the same time. Colin heard the commotion and appeared as I was finishing.

"Oh hell yeah," he announced and took up where I left off.

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

His stream was like a firehose as he aimed for Karen's clit. She was lost in pleasure as she rubbed herself for all she was worth and shook to another orgasm. We all got showered after that with Karen announcing she was famished and we should go out to eat. We couldn't exactly go anywhere local, so I called a taxi and we arranged to go to a great little place out in the country.

When we got there I asked them to act like a couple and I wanted to sit at the bar and be a voyeur to their tryst. They came in after me and looked stunning, Colin in casual trousers and an open necked shirt. Karen on his arm wearing a tight fitting short Chinese print dress and four inch killer red heels.

Throughout the meal they talked, laughed, kissed and caressed and by the time the brandy was served Karen was already stroking him through his slacks. She got up and inclined her head for me to follow. I met her outside the restrooms and she grabbed me close putting my hand up her short hem and onto her dripping pussy. "If I don't find somewhere to fuck him right now I will do it at the table, I am so fucking horny right now."

I quickly checked out the disabled stall and it was plenty big for them. I told her and she pushed me in saying she would be right back. They burst onto the cubicle all over each other and Karen pulled down his trousers releasing his hammer and pushed him into the seat. She then pushed her fingers into her snatch and lubed his cock with her juices. Next she straddled his thighs and climbed onto his cock facing me. As she slid down we never broke eye contact and she shuddered as he started to push up.

Kicking off her heels she put her feet on his legs and Colin gripped her ankles. Now Karen was able to really ride him, smashing herself all the way down time and time again.

"I will never stop fucking your amazing cock lover, you fit me so well. Can I always fuck him honey," she asked me.

"Always baby," I replied and moved in to kiss her as she rode him.

All to soon Colin told her he was going to come, this must have tripped a switch as I was treated to them both orgasm at the same time. We cleaned up and after settling the bill I called a taxi and asked Colin to stay tonight also. This made all of us happy as he readily agreed.

We all slept soundly that night and I was treated to Karen holding my hands across the breakfast table as Colin pounded his morning hard on into his newly owned pussy.

The rest of Monday was spent in much the same sucking and fucking manor with all of us coming multiple times. I showed Colin my pride and joy, Mustang, and he was impressed as much I as was when I bought it. Karen walked into the open garage with a beer for us both as we talked muscle cars. She was a bit bummed that we were ignoring her and dropped her clothes and lay across the bonnet.

"Well," she said shaking her ass and looking over her shoulder.

I shrugged and Colin dropped his trousers and started to mount her.

"Close the garage door Benn, the neighbours can see right in," Karen pleaded.

"Let them watch," I replied as she winced as Colin took her pussy for his own yet again.

As she was being fucked really hard Colin got her to suck his thumb and stuck it into her ass. Karen had a mini come there and then and as she got her breath back he pulled out his cock and placed it at the entrance of her ass. Karen was silent and when he pushed forward a little she pleaded with him to stop.

"Are you sure, I really want to fuck your ass and completely own you," he said as he pushed again.

"No I'm not sure, I really want you to fuck me in the ass but I'm not ready yet!"

"Okay darling, I'll just have to come back another time and take your ass then," he said and plunged back into her pussy bringing her to another orgasm. Colin then pulled out and shot his come all over her arse and pussy.

When he left later that day Karen gave him a parting blow job at the front door, swallowing all his cum like a good wife and hugged me telling me.

"I love you more than ever Benn, now can we go upstairs and start to train my arsehole for my other husband's big black cock."

Published 
Written by kuntiboz1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments