Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Wives Continued

"Couple discover she's excited about displaying, and possibly sharing her body."

15
5 Comments 5
12.9k Views 12.9k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Ever since Rob brought home the pornographic magazines, Julie and Rob’s sex life was in overdrive. They constantly fantasized about the graphic stories they read in the magazines. Julie had never fantasized about being with other men, and certainly had never thought about being serviced by more than one man at a time. Now she seemed to think of nothing else. Of course, she could never be with more than one man at a time, even if she wasn’t married. Still, a little pleasurable day dream never hurt anybody, she rationalized to herself.

For his part, Rob constantly thought about his sexy wife showing off her body to other men. Whenever the image of another man servicing his wife popped into his head, his heart sank in his stomach. At the same time, he couldn’t deny that it excited him as well. Often when he was having sex with Julie, he would fantasize about other men being in their bed at the same time.

He had bought her several different outfits that were so sexy, so provocative, they both realized she would never wear them in front of anybody but Rob. Still, he loved buying them, and loved seeing her in them. When they had the house to themselves and she wanted to seduce Rob, all she had to do was put one of them on.

“Oh, it was all I had to put on that was clean. I need to do some ironing,” she would say, innocently, though they both knew what she wanted.

Rob bought Julie a Kindle e-reader for her birthday, so she could download smutty books without having to go to the seedy adult store. During foreplay, however, she still preferred her old fashioned magazines. The e-reader required two hands for her to flip through the short pages, and she needed one hand free to hold her vibrator.

Rob continued to buy new magazines periodically. He always made sure they were about women sharing their body with strange men, as that seemed to be Julie’s favorite type of story. And Rob continued enjoying reading the stories himself. He didn’t need the stimulation during sex; just lying with his nude wife got him aroused enough. But when he had the house to himself, he read the stories that he noticed her turning to the most, to see what she was fantasizing about. Knowing how those stories aroused his wife made them even more fascinating than they would have been otherwise.

Her latest favorite was about a mid-age couple whose nephew came to stay while he went to college in their town. The tall, athletic, good looking boy developed a huge crush on his cute aunt, who was old enough to be his mother. When the husband encouraged it, thinking it a bit of harmless fun, it aroused her more than she would have ever expected.

As Rob read the story, he became erect, and put down the magazine long enough to get a washcloth from the bathroom and remove his clothes. Julie wasn’t due back for a while. Laying down on his bed, he continued reading.

…“Yes. What we did was wrong. I’m a married woman.”

“So you don’t really love me? It was all lies?”

“I didn’t say that, sweetie.”

“You don’t have to.”

He was still holding her breasts, kneading them as he played with her nipples. His breath was warm on her neck as he nibbled her earlobes. She could feel her resolve cracking as she sighed. His hard cock pressed against the small of her back.

“I don’t love you that way, sweetie. You’re my nephew.”

“We’re not related by blood. There was something between us. I could feel it.”

“There could never be anything, sweetie. I’m married.”

“Tell me you have no feelings for me.”

“Not those kind, sweetie.”

She smelled so fucking good, and she felt so fucking good, and she looked so fucking good in her see through, short nightie and skimpy panties. Tommy released one of her breasts and slid a hand down her stomach toward her panties.

She clamped her legs together as he slid his hand under the waistband of her panties. Leaning against her, they fell into the bed.

“No, Tommy, not like this, please,” she pleaded.

He held her fabulous body against his. She could feel his huge cock rubbing against her.

“Please, Tommy.”

Tommy rolled her onto her tummy and reached under her, inserting his thumb in her pussy.

“Ungggh,” she cried as he penetrated her.

He lay on top of her, pressing her into the bed as he reached under her top and grabbed one of her tits, rolling the nipples between his fingers. While working his thumb in and out of her cunt, he touched her clit with the knuckle of his index finger.

“AWgghh,” she groaned, writhing on his finger.

She had never been taken so forcibly, and never by such a large, powerful man.

Releasing her breast, he yanked his shorts and underwear off in a single motion and rubbed his hard erection against her butt. She couldn’t resist reaching behind her and squeezing it. There was nothing in the world she enjoyed more than holding his stiff erection.

She shivered when his thumb popped out of her wet pussy. He grabbed her panties and slid them down her legs. She had lost the ability to resist the powerful man in her state of arousal, and he easily removed them, then lay on top of her back as he guided his thick dick toward her pussy.

She panicked, realizing he would take her against her will. It wouldn’t fit, it was too impossibly thick.

“Unggghhh,” she groaned, as he pressed the thick rod against her opening.

Again and again he pressed. It was too big. Suzi was incredibly aroused. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed his dick and rubbed the head up and down her slit, lubricating it with her nectar while stimulating her clit.

She guided it back to her hole and he thrust, wedging it into her tight cunt.

“Ooomph,” she grunted as it penetrated her.

She had never been filled more completely, could never be filled more completely. She was powerless to move under the weight of Tommy’s body as he sawed his dick in and out of her. She had never felt so fulfilled, so content, so satisfied, as she felt with her baby filling her so completely. She reached into her crotch and found her clit, erupting into orgasm immediately.

“Ommphh, UNGGGH, aww, aww, aww,” she moaned.

Her cunt was tightly wrapped around Tommy’s dick. It was the most incredible feeling he had ever felt. He felt like she was pulling his balls out of the hole in the end of his dick as he began filling her with a huge load of hot, sticky sperm. They lay together, joined at the genitals, panting, sweating, his weight on top of her, until they finally stilled…

“Hot,” Rob thought to himself.

His dick was fully erect, and he cupped his balls, the washcloth at the ready. Flipping the pages, he found another of Julie’s favorite stories. There were some stories that he enjoyed more, but he was always drawn to her favorites. He wanted nothing more than to visualize the fantasies that turned her on the most. He had read this particular story many times, so he skipped to the good part.

… Neither of them were sure, and both extremely nervous when the night that Cindy had arranged with Tina finally arrived. Cindy took a long bath in scented bath salts and put on some lacey, skimpy panties and one of the slutty outfits Dan had bought her. She wore a micro skirt that barely covered her panties, and a halter top with no bra. You could clearly make out her little titties bouncing under the fabric, and if she leaned over the slightest bit they were on display for anyone to see. This was one of Dan’s favorite outfits, always sure to make her the center of attention. Dan whistled his approval, and they left. Both of them were so nervous they couldn’t even carry on a conversation on the way over.

Tina saw them in and led Dan to the workout room, setting him up where he would have a good view of the action. After making him strip, she bound him to manacles and put a rubber gag in his mouth, so he couldn’t interfere if he had a change of heart.

Tina got Cindy a glass of wine and they sat on the couch. Cindy was so nervous she could hardly drink it without spilling it. Her mind raced and she had trouble following Tina’s conversation.

Finally Tina took the glass from her, set it on the table and asked, “Are you nervous?”

“Yes. I don’t think I can go through with this.”

Cindy was almost ready to cry.

Tina hugged her and said, “You don’t have to, Cindy. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. Just relax.”

Cindy felt relieved and was finally able to smile. They finished their glass of wine, then a second one.

“Tell you what, Cindy. Why don’t you just let Larry give you a massage? Dan will get to see another man touching you. And you’ll get a great massage. Everybody wins. Would that be okay?”

“Yeah, that would work,” Cindy said.

She could just lay there and enjoy a massage, and sneak a peek of Larry’s magnificent body from time to time. Maybe that would satisfy Dan and that would be the end of it. It was a perfect idea.

Cindy had drunk two full glasses of wine, almost half a bottle. She was so petite, that was a lot for her, so she was able to relax somewhat. She had to tinkle, and while she was gone Tina re-entered the workout room. She moved the massage table away from the wall and lit some candles, then turned off the lights. When Cindy came out of the restroom, Tina led her into the workout room. As they entered the room, it took a moment for Cindy’s eyes to become accustomed to the dark. She could just make out Dan standing on the far side of the room, and felt relieved that he would be there to make sure things didn’t go too far.

Tina told her to take off her clothes and lie on the table, and she would cover her with the sheet. Cindy hesitated, and Tina told her she could leave on her panties if she wanted. Cindy felt awkward and a little embarrassed getting undressed in front of Tina.

“Relax,” Tina said. “I’ll take off my clothes too, so you won’t be the lone ranger.”

As Tina stripped off her clothing, Cindy dropped her skirt and took off her halter top, blushing furiously. Cindy was very petite. Her breasts were very small, barely an A cup. Her nipples, exposed to the cool air, began to stiffen. There was no question she was beautiful, with flawless skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. But she had always been self-conscious about her slim, boyish figure. It didn’t help that Dan always ogled large breasted women.

Larry had been a competitive body builder when Tina met him, and she had decided to work on sculpting her body. She entered a couple of competitions, but never got into it to the extent that Larry had. She still lifted weights regularly and had a very tight body with a slim waist. Her full, ripe breasts were very firm, and the nipples stood high and pointed straight ahead. At almost six feet tall, she was a stunning sight. Her perfect, hourglass figure caught the attention of every male she encountered

It certainly caught Dan’s attention. He had been standing for thirty minutes, and was becoming stiff and uncomfortable. But when the girls stripped, he was just stiff. His cock pointed straight up, tall and proud, and he was hopeful that this beautiful, buxom bitch would attend to him. He fantasized about burying his head between her large tits while pounding her with his hard cock.

“Lie down on the table, Cindy, and I’ll go get Larry.”

Cindy lay on her stomach, and there was a headpiece with a cutout for her face so she could rest her forehead on the pad and still be able to breathe easily. Tina covered her with a sheet and left the room.

When Tina left to get Larry, Dan’s heart sank into his stomach and his heart raced. “Was she really going to go through with it?” When he saw Larry enter the room, he couldn’t believe that he had encouraged Cindy to let this mountain of a man have her. He tried to scream, but the gag permitted only a muffled sound, easily drowned out by the relaxation music playing on the stereo. “No, No, No, Cindy. Don’t do it,” he thought to himself. He was feeling panic, and wanted this nightmare to end. “Why, why, why did I start this?”

“Hello, Cindy,” Larry said, as he entered the room. “It’s good to see you again.”

“Hello, Larry,” Cindy said, turning her face to him. “I’m surprised you remember me.”

“Oh, I remember you,” he said with a smile and a wink.

Cindy blushed with embarrassment and turned her head back down. He was gorgeous. He came in wearing only a pair of gym shorts. Cindy could make out the outline of his long, thick dick under his shorts when she stole sidelong glances his way. The thought of having this hunk touch her made Cindy wet with anticipation. Her heart raced as she waited for his touch.

“Why don’t you pump up first, sweetie?” Tina asked. Then, turning to Cindy, she said “He always looks much better pumped up.”

Cindy watched as Larry picked up two large dumbbells and began pumping them, while Tina applied oil all over his body from a spray bottle. As he continued to pump, his muscles popped; first his biceps and triceps, then his lats. He worked different muscle groups until his whole body seemed pumped up. His oiled-up body glistened in the candlelight. If this was what he looked like years after discontinuing competitive body building, Cindy couldn’t imagine what he looked like while competing. As she fantasized about running her hands over his slick, hard body, fishing his large dick out of his shorts, her face flushed bright red. She felt slightly dizzy, with a combination of lust, shyness and embarrassment, and her heart pounded rapidly.

Larry set down the weights and approached Cindy. She turned her head back into the pad and waited for him. He turned down the sheet only far enough to expose Cindy’s back. She trembled as he put some oil in his hands and rubbed them together. Cindy was surprised how warm the oil was; it had been in a plug-in oil warmer. He gently rubbed his thumbs down on either side of her spine from her neck to her lower back, then spread his hands out to her sides and brought them back up, starting all over again. His palms were huge, but he was very gentle.

As Larry gradually increased his pressure on Cindy’s back, he began to penetrate deeper into her muscles, increasing the flow of blood to them. Her body was totally relaxed as he found aches that Cindy didn’t even know she had.

He replaced the sheet covering Cindy, leaving only an arm exposed, and proceeded to work his way from her palm to her shoulder, working deeply into her tissue. Then he worked on the other arm. Finally, he replaced the sheet covering her upper body and started on her lower body.

He folded the sheet back, exposing one leg. As Cindy felt the rush of cool air on her leg, she could tell that her pussy was wet. The sheet barely covered her panties. Part of her was embarrassed at how wet she was, and hoped that Larry wouldn’t realize, and part of her wished he would rip off the tiny strip of lacy fabric that covered her nudity and ram his big dick into her pussy.

He started on her foot, massaging each toe, then working her instep and heel. It felt so good. He flexed her foot up and down while massaging her calf. He worked his way up her leg, bending her knee and working her entire calf, then proceeding up her thigh. His huge palms were almost able to encircle her whole thigh, allowing him to work deeply into her tissue without pinching.

When he reached the top of her thigh, his hands were less than an inch from Cindy’s pussy. As he worked her gluts, Cindy was so horny she was actually moaning without realizing it. Her legs involuntary spread slightly and she arched her back, slightly lifting her pussy off the table. It certainly didn’t escape Larry’s notice.

Larry’s cock was hard as a rock as he touched another woman for the first time since he had met Tina nine years ago. This young girl was the exact opposite of his wife. She was petite, fair haired and had flawless peaches and cream colored skin. She was beautiful, and Larry desperately wanted to strip off his shorts and sink his dick into her pussy. The end of his dick poked up almost past his waistband and tented the material away from his body, but Cindy didn’t notice as her face was turned into the head-rest.

When Larry finished one leg, he gently re-covered it with the sheet and walked around the table, uncovering her other leg. As he switched sides, Cindy stole a glance at him and noticed his huge dick straining his shorts. She stared, mesmerized, looking at the huge bulge in his shorts. She couldn’t help reaching out and squeezing it through his shorts. Larry’s knees buckled slightly and he moaned.

Tina came up behind Larry and slid down his shorts. He wasn’t wearing underwear.

“That’s better, isn’t it, Cindy?” Tina asked.

Cindy buried her face in the head rest and didn’t say anything.

Tina said, “Do you like it?”

Cindy just nodded her head, embarrassed.

“Here, feel it,” Tina said, taking Cindy’s hand and putting it under Larry’s huge sac. Cindy hefted the weight of his balls in her hand, then quickly moved her arm back to her side.

Dan’s heart sunk into his stomach as he watched Cindy play with Larry’s huge cock. He desperately wanted this nightmare to be over.

As he had with the other leg, Larry worked his way from her toes up to her butt, taking his time with each muscle group. He had been working on her for over half an hour, and had worked up a sweat. He wiped his brow with a towel often. The massage felt great, but Cindy was anything but relaxed. She was more aroused than she could ever remember, and she felt like she was having an anxiety attack, thinking about this man splitting her in half with his huge slab of meat. Her heart was pounding rapidly. She couldn’t get the image of his hairless sac and huge dick out of her mind. As he continued up her thigh, working on her butt, she desperately wanted him to touch her pussy.

Once again, as he worked on her gluts, fractions of an inch from her pussy, she involuntarily spread her legs slightly and arched her back, raising her butt. Larry put his hand between her legs and cupped her mound, squeezing it gently.

“Uhhhhhmmm,” Cindy sighed, a very long and loud moan.

She hadn’t been prepared for his touch, as badly as she wanted it, and it felt like electricity pulsed from her pussy throughout her body. She desperately wanted his finger in her pussy and another on her clit. Tina oiled her hands and reached under Cindy, clamping her stiff nipples between her fingers, as Larry gave her mound another squeeze. Cindy’s ultra-sensitive nipples stiffened even more, and her small breasts were full of goose bumps.

Larry covered her body back up with the sheet and asked Cindy to turn over on her back. As she did so, she drank in the sight of his naked body with her eyes. He covered her eyes with a hand towel, then turned down the sheet, exposing her upper body. She hadn’t intended exposing herself, but she said nothing as Larry bared her breasts.

Dan glared, unable to do anything, as this big palooka exposed his wife.

Tina went back over to him and said, “Enjoying the show, chief?”

Dan vigorously shook his head.

“Are you sure?” Tina said, staring at his crotch.

Dan followed her look down and saw that his dick was at its hardest. He desperately wanted to do something to make this man stop before he took advantage of his wife, but at the same time he couldn’t deny he was incredibly aroused.

Larry spread oil over Cindy’s chest and torso and rubbed her, avoiding her breasts. Every time his hands got close, he would veer off. It was driving Cindy mad with desire. She wanted nothing more than for this hunk to cup her breasts and take her nipples into his mouth, flicking them with his tongue. Just thinking about it made them even stiffer.

Larry stared lasciviously at her breasts. Her cute little titties were topped by hard, pink nipples. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. When he finished rubbing her upper body, he covered her back up and moved to her legs. He lifted the sheet, exposing her legs up to the bottom of her panties and began rubbing oil all over her. As he got to her thighs, she allowed her legs to spread, bent at the knees.

As he neared her panties, she felt that her panties surely must be soaked with her arousal. Feeling a rush of cool air on her pussy, she knew that Larry had moved the sheet very near her panties. She wondered if he could see her panties, or if he could smell her musk. She opened her eyes, trying to see, but the towel prevented it. She spread her legs ever so slightly further apart. “What if he touches me there?” she thought. Her pussy ached to be rubbed, and she thrilled at the idea of him touching her down there.

Larry took one of her legs in both hands and lifted it, bending it back toward her chest to get a deep stretch of her hamstring while massaging the ligaments in her groin and gluts. The deep stretch and the deep massage felt heavenly, and the close proximity of his hands to her crotch was titillating. When he finished with one leg, he covered it with the sheet, then went to the other side and did the same with the other leg. There was no way he didn’t have an unobstructed view of her lacy, black panties. She wondered if he liked what he saw. Was he still hard?

Cindy lifted the towel enough to see. Larry was staring at her panty covered pussy as he stretched and massaged her leg. His circumcised dick was so hard it had a slight curve. It was massive. Tina was a large girl, but Cindy couldn’t imagine how any woman could take that piece of meat. She desperately wanted to reach out and touch it, to wrap her hand around it. She wanted to see it spray, to feel his warm sperm on her hand. The urge to grab his dick was almost as overpowering as the throbbing need in her pussy.

Finally, the massage was done, and Larry toweled off the sweat from his brow and the oil from his hands.

Tina came over and put her hand on Cindy’s shoulder and asked, “Well?”

“It was fantastic,” Cindy answered.

“Feel like returning the favor?”

“What do you mean?”

“Looks to me like Larry could use a rubbing himself,” Tina said, looking down at his groin.

Cindy looked at his hard erection, and blushed furiously. Turning away, she looked right into Larry’s gaze. He was staring into her eyes.

“How about it, Cindy?” he asked.

Cindy stammered. “I..I..I don’t know,” as she blushed a crimson red.

Larry laid down on one of the exercise mats, his dick sticking up high in the air. Tina helped Cindy off the table and over to the mat.

“Dan wanted to watch you with another man. It won’t hurt to touch him a little,” Tina said. “Go ahead. It’ll be fun.”

Cindy felt self-conscious dressed only in her panties and with her breasts exposed to Larry. But she was fascinated by his body. He was so beautiful, and his dick so large.

“It must be over twelve inches long,” she thought. “And so thick.”

She knelt on the mat next to Larry, not sure whether to sit or remain on her knees. She didn’t know what to do with her hands. Tina sat on the other side of Larry, watching, her legs crossed in front of her.

“Poor Larry hasn’t gotten to cum in over a week,” Tina said.

She frequently practiced tease and denial on Larry, sometimes bringing him to the brink of an orgasm many times, before forcing him to lock his cock up in a male chastity device.

Cindy shyly put one hand under Larry’s scrotum, letting the weight of his sac and balls rest in her palm. His sac was huge, the size of a softball. He groaned quietly and his legs reflexively spread, his knees bending and falling apart to the sides. One of his legs rested against Cindy’s thigh. Her skin was on fire where his leg touched her.

She lightly wrapped the other hand around his dick, about halfway up the shaft. Her small hand didn’t quite reach around the circumference of his huge rod. She was sure she could feel his pulse in his engorged cock. She moved her hand down closer to the base of his shaft, where it was impossibly thick. She was certain no woman could take the length of his shaft. Not just because of the length, but because it was so thick at the base. She fantasized about that beautiful cock pumping in her cunt, spewing its warm load into her.

Dan couldn’t believe his eyes. His sweet, shy little wife was caressing the dick of this huge, strange man while sitting in front of him wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of panties.

“No, No, No, don’t do it, Cindy!” he thought, over and over.

He was still intensely erect. Tina poured massage oil liberally over Larry’s cock and Cindy’s hand. The warm oil seemed to inflame his cock even more. Cindy felt like his dick was throbbing in her hand. She didn’t squeeze too hard, not wanting it to erupt immediately. Her hand glided over his skin with all the oil. She spread it over his entire dick, playing with the rubbery head, then spread it all over his balls. The sac, which had begun soft and pliable, had now contracted and felt leathery. Tina poured more oil on his sac as Cindy continued to caress it.

Larry groaned, his head rolling from side to side. He had worked long and hard over the years on the ability to control his climaxes; Tina had made sure of that. The punishment for having an orgasm without Tina’s permission was not something that Larry enjoyed, so it happened extremely rarely. So though he was really enjoying getting to see this beautiful woman playing with his genitals, and even though it felt wonderful, he was easily able to control his climax. He only hoped that Tina would allow him to cum, but knew that if he asked, the answer would be no. He just had to wait to find out. That was part of the excitement.

“Why don’t you rub it with your pussy?” Tina asked.

Cindy had been thinking of exactly that, but was too scared to do so.

“Still, I guess it wouldn’t hurt, since I have panties on,” she thought.

She swung her leg over Larry’s abdomen and straddled him, one knee on each side, her pussy inches from his bobbing dick.

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

She reached down and held his dick in place while she positioned it against the crotch of her panties and began rubbing her crotch up and down the length of Larry’s dick. The oil soaked into her panties and allowed them to slide easily over Larry’s slippery cock.

Cindy’s little titties dangled in front of Larry’s eyes, jiggling as she slid up and down his shaft. He had been waiting for this since the first time he saw her. He still couldn’t believe his dominating wife was allowing him the pleasure of touching, and being touched by this beautiful young girl. But since she was, he took full advantage. He reached up and gently squeezed both nipples between his thumb and fingers. She was so aroused, they stuck out long and stiff.

Cindy’s nipples were very sensitive, especially when aroused. She grunted when he touched, then pulled them. She allowed more of her weight to rest on his shaft, increasing the friction on her pussy. Her lips were beginning to unfold, and his shaft was rubbing against her slit. It felt so delicious as his shaft rubbed against the skin covering her clit. She desperately tried to get more pressure on her little bud.

Once, she came up a little too far and the tip of his dick poked her opening. She allowed him to press against her, driving her panties into her vagina. She pulled her pussy away, then back down, pushing against the tip of his dick. The only thing between them was the thin material of her panties. She was gauging the size of his dick and her opening, and was sure that it wouldn’t fit even without the panties. But it felt wonderful teasing her opening.

Larry put his hands around her midsection and pulled her down until he could put one of her titties into his mouth. He eagerly slurped it into his mouth and flicked the stiff nipple with his tongue. Then he took the other into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Then he fondled them in his palms, rolling the nipples between his fingers as he locked his lips on hers. Cindy’s nipples were tingling, sending waves of pleasure through her body. The impossibly sensitive nips fired her arousal, and she wanted nothing more than to feel his cock fill her as he continued licking and teasing her nipples. Bending down, she returned his kiss, and he explored her tongue as they shared a deep, long, passionate kiss. He continued exploring her tongue and playing with her nipples as she slid her pussy up and down the full length of his shaft.

Tina went back to check on Dan. His dick was still at full mast as he watched his wife going crazy on Larry’s dick.

“How’re you doing, chief? Having fun?”

Dan vigorously shook his head.

“It sure looks like you’re enjoying the show,” Tina said as she grasped his stiff dick.

Dan’s legs and arms were extremely sore from his position, and he felt nauseous watching another man fondle his wife. He was sorry he had ever suggested this.

“You’re just feeling left out of all the fun, that’s all.” Then she began baby talking him, saying, “Does the wittle baby want me to play with his wittle, bitty dick? Huh? Is that what you want?”

This bitch was clearly taunting him, but he didn’t shake his head to that suggestion. Despite what was going on with his wife, he wouldn’t mind taking this bitch and splitting her with his dick. She was so hot.

“Naughty boy, I’m a married woman, I won’t touch your tiny little dick,” Tina said as she left him.

Dan was frantic for relief. He had been hard for a long time, and his balls were beginning to ache. His abandoned, hard dick bobbed in the air as pre-cum dripped down his dick.

Cindy’s pussy was gaping now, her engorged lips completely open, exposing her clit to the pressure from Larry’s dick. She hungrily slid her clit up and down his shaft. It felt so good, but she wasn’t quite able to get enough pressure through her panties to cum. She reached down and pulled the fabric to one side, trying to get her bare slit against his shaft. But the panties kept moving back in the way, even when she tried to hold them out of the way.

Larry rolled her over on her back, grasped the lacy waistband of her oil-soaked panties and began pulling them down. Cindy resisted momentarily, but only momentarily. When he got them off, he bent over and licked her slit over and over, then nibbled at her clit as he flicked it furiously with his tongue. He was gently twisting her nipples as he lapped at her clit. Cindy’s head was rolling from side to side and she moaned loudly.

Larry took the oil and spread it all over Cindy’s pussy, then mounted her. He lifted her legs and spread them widely, then positioned his pole against the opening to her pussy. As he pushed, she grunted. He was pushing the skin of her pussy into her opening, but his dick wasn’t able to slide in. It was far too tight. He put one, then two fingers into her vagina and rubbed her pussy walls. It felt so good, she closed her eyes and imagined it was Larry’s dick fucking her. He tried again, gently pushing the tip against her opening, then more firmly. Reaching down, he tried to spread her pussy lips wider, but it was no use.

He rolled over on his back and Cindy straddled him again. They were both soaked with her juices and with the lubricant. Cindy spread her pussy lips and put her slit on the underside of Larry’s cock and began sliding up and down his shaft. This time, without the panties, the pressure was directly on her clit, and it felt better than anything she had ever felt. She had never been hornier, and she rode his cock with abandon, grunting and making sobbing noises as she neared orgasm.

Tina had never seen anything more obscene or erotic than this shy, demure girl riding her husband’s cock.

Larry moved as she slid up his cock and positioned the tip against her opening. She pushed hard and the head lodged into her opening. She pushed hard again, two, three, four times, but the tip was all that was entering her. She rested for a moment, panting and dripping sweat, the very tip of his dick barely in her opening. Then she tried again, pushing hard. If she could just get the head in. She used the entire weight of her body, sitting on his dick, but it would go no further. Giving up, she continued sliding her slippery slit over his shaft. She wasn’t going to last much longer.

Tina went back to Dan yet again, caressing his aching balls and teasing him. He was dripping enough cum to take the edge off, but not providing the satisfaction of an orgasm. His balls were so sore, he was sure that an orgasm would be more painful than pleasurable at this point.

“Are you enjoying watching a real man use a man sized tool on your wife?” she teased Dan. “I wonder how she’ll feel when she goes back to yours? A little disappointed?”

Dan’s cheeks burned red hot. He could have strangled this bitch, and would have killed Larry if he could have. Still, he enjoyed having this beautiful bitch caress his balls. He desperately longed to have her wrap her hand around his dick and allow him to spray his load, preferably on her fabulous tits. There was something about the total control she had over him that made him very turned on.

Cindy frantically rubbed her clit up and down Larry’s cock. She was getting very close. Suddenly she clamped her lips onto Larry’s and they shared a deep, passionate kiss while he rolled her nipples in his fingers. Her ears were ringing as her pussy began to quiver, and she had a tremendous orgasm. She grunted and moaned loudly as her pussy began convulsing with contractions….

“Unggg,” Rob moaned, as his cock convulsed in orgasm, firing wad after wad of cum into his washcloth.

Rob had to work long hours leading up to April 15. It was that way every year; it goes with the territory for tax accountants. So every year, they took a vacation after the rush was over.

One night Rob came in and said, “Hey, how would you like to go to Aruba this year?”

“Aruba? I don’t’ know.”

They had never been to Aruba before. Julie loved the beach better than anything, but late April seemed a little early to expect beach weather.

“Not in Aruba,” Rob said. “It’ll be perfect that time of year in Aruba.”

The more Julie researched the island, and the hotel where they would stay, the more excited she got.

“The only catch is, you have to bring some of your “special” outfits,” Rob said.

“What for? You know I won’t wear them in public.”

“Yes you will, if you want to go.”

“No way.”

“Yes, way. There’s nobody we know there, and you’ll never see those people again, most likely. Come on, it’ll be fun.”

“I’ll see,” Julie said, ending the conversation.

Over the next few days, the more she thought about wearing those outfits in public, the wetter she got. Her heart raced as she daydreamed about showing off her body to strange men.

“But I could never go through with it,” she thought to herself. “Could I?”

The next time she had sex, she turned to another favorite story, about a couple that went on a beach vacation with another couple and swapped partners for the weekend. The girl’s husbands had bought them slutty outfits, like the ones Rob bought Julie, and they went out dancing in them, while the boys watched them from another table. Julie skipped past the first few pages of the story and began reading.

… Julie said, “Okay, boys, we’ll switch for the weekend. But here’s the rules. No penetration. No orgasms. No oral. No nothing. You’ve got to agree, or no switching. Agreed?”

“No orgasms?” Ken said. “How does that work? What if it’s accidental? A guy can’t help it sometimes.”

“We’ll think about it and get back to you,” Julie said.

Of course, Ken was right. Letting these guys sleep with each other’s wives with a loaded gun, so to speak, was bound to be problematic. They’d have to come up with something.

“I know,” Julie said. “We’ll get you guys worked up, then you can see your own wife to take care of you before bedtime.”

That seemed a reasonable idea, so they agreed to it and enjoyed their meal. Afterward, they went back to the hotel and spent the rest of the evening on the patio, enjoying the balmy breeze and each other’s company. When the guys went in to refresh everyone’s drink, the girls conspired together. When the guys came back out, the girls excused themselves and went back in, putting on the skimpy bikinis they had been wearing earlier. When they went back out, they caught the guys by surprise.

“Wow,” they both said together.

The girls rubbed up against each other’s husband. They all began rubbing and kissing.

Cindy grabbed a bottle of Aloe Vera and said, “Ken, I got a lot of sun today. Would you mind rubbing this lotion on me?”

“No problem, sweetie,” he said. “Why don’t you lie on the bed?”

Cindy went inside and lay on the bed on her tummy while Ken rubbed the lotion all over her body, letting his fingers stray inside the fabric of her swimsuit. Meanwhile Julie had taken Dan in their bedroom and was letting him rub lotion on her body. While Ken rubbed Cindy with one hand, he began unbuttoning his shirt with the other and took it off. Next he removed his shorts and boxers in one motion. Now he could dedicate both hands to Cindy. As he rubbed lotion into her back, he slipped his hands under the straps of her top, then unhooked it. His hands rubbed the sides of her breasts, then worked their way under her top to her nipples.

He got up on the bed with Cindy, straddling her bottom, his groin against her butt as he rubbed her nipples. Cindy moaned softly. He rolled off her, lying beside her, and turned her over onto her back. She gasped when she saw his bare cock. Her unclasped top now lay limply on her chest, barely covering her nudity. He lay with his face close to hers, kissing her on her ears and neck as he moved the small top out of the way and rubbed her exposed nipples. He leaned over and sucked one into his mouth as he reached into her bottoms. Cindy closed her eyes and felt his finger rubbing her moist slit. She was breathing hard. She wanted something to fill the aching need in her pussy.

Dan’s face was nestled in Julie’s breasts as he alternated licking one, then the other. The tip of his hard dick poked her bikini bottom again and again through the fabric of his swimsuit. Her hands were wrapped around him, kneading the muscles of his buttocks, driving his groin into her. Suddenly she got up, unable to trust herself any longer.

Opening the connecting door to Ken’s room, she walked in and said, “Having fun?”

Ken reluctantly rolled off of Cindy. Dan couldn’t believe his eyes. His heart sank as he had seen Ken humping his wife with his bare dick. Both girls had their tops completely off.

“I don’t think we can trust you guys,” Julie said. “Maybe we should forget switching for the weekend.”

Nobody said anything.

“Tell you what, let’s have a drink and cool down a bit. Come on Cindy, let’s let the boys fix us a drink.”

Cindy and Julie sat at the table, clad only in their bikini bottoms. Julie had perfect breasts, firm with large nipples. Cindy was self-conscious of her small breasts, but it didn’t seem the right time to cover them. She sat nervously, alternating between crossing her arms over them and putting her arms down. Ken put his shorts back on and they all sat down with a drink.

“We had ground rules, but I don’t think you guys intended on honoring them,” Julie said. “If we can’t trust you, we can’t have any fun together. We have to be able to trust you.”

Once again, the guys sat silently.

Finally Ken said, “Well, I could say I’m sorry. But that wouldn’t be true,” he said with a smile.

Julie got up and sat in Dan’s lap.

She put her arms around his neck and said, “What are we going to do with you naughty boys,” she said.

“Well, I guess you could take my shorts off and give me a spanking,” Dan said, smiling.

“That’s a good idea,” Julie said. Get naked, both of you.”

“Now, this time, maybe you should rub the lotion on us while we’re in the same room. That’s the only way we can trust you.”

The girls both lay on the bed on their tummies as the men straddled them and rubbed the lotion onto their backs. Their hands slipped down under their breasts and they played with their nipples. Within minutes the boys had rolled them over and were sucking their titties again as they started fingering their pussies. Ken eased Cindy’s bottoms off of her. Julie saw this, and removed her bottoms, giving Dan access to her now sopping pussy. He put one, then two fingers in her. She needed a dick in her.

She grabbed Ken and pulled him to her. Dan went to Cindy. The men mounted their wives and began humping them. Ken had his eyes on Cindy’s little body as Dan thrust his hard dick over and over into her tight little pussy. Dan was looking at Julie’s breasts as he stroked Cindy’s pussy. Cindy’s tight pussy felt like it was pulling the cum out of his balls, which tingled with every stroke.

The men groaned as they squirted huge loads into their girls. They lay in a heap for a while, then got up and wiped off.

“Too bad, Cindy,” Julie said. I guess you guys get both wet spots tonight. Maybe my place tomorrow. Now, you think you boys can stay true to your spouse tonight?”…

Julie skipped a few pages, then resumed reading.

… Ken rubbed the lotion all over her back as he studied her sexy body. She had absolutely flawless skin. There wasn’t a single imperfection on her entire body. She didn’t have an ounce of flab visible. He had never seen anything so sexy. He adjusted his swimsuit, so his erection wasn’t poking straight out. Finally, he returned to his chair and sat enjoying the balmy weather and nice breeze. Cindy reveled in the mild, early June weather. The sun would be hot later in the day, but it was perfect at 11:00 A.M. There was a light breeze and the sky was perfectly clear. She lay motionless for twenty minutes, then she grabbed her top and held it to her chest as she turn over on her belly. She laid the small triangles of fabric over each nipple and let the straps hang loose.

“Can you do my front, now?” she asked Ken.

Ken wiped the sand off his hands and rubbed the sunscreen on her front. He started on her legs, rubbing all the way up to her crotch. Then he worked on her perfectly flat belly, and finally up to her chest and shoulders. The fabric of her top barely covered her nipples. The top wasn’t padded, so the material was very thin. The light breeze moved the cups ever so slightly, teasing Ken with the movement. He stared at the top, willing it to move just half an inch. He had never wanted a piece of pussy so badly in his life as he wanted Cindy now. She was so beautiful and sexy. As he stared at her, he imagined himself driving his dick in her. He pictured her climbing on top of him as he lay on his back. She threw one leg over him and straddled him, placing the opening to her cunt on the tip of his dick, then pushing down until it entered her.

“What are you thinking about,” Ken said to her.

“You really want to know?” Cindy said.

“Yeah.”

“I’ve been thinking about sex. I always get horny when I lay in the sun. I don’t know why.”

“Describe it to me,” Ken said, as he got off his chair and sat on the sand next to Cindy’s chaise.

“Last night when you took off my bottoms, I was so horny I wouldn’t have been able to stop you if you’d entered me. I’ve been thinking about that ever since. That’s scary. I don’t want to ruin our relationship.”….

Julie skipped forward a few more pages. She knew most of her favorite stories by heart, but still loved reading the good parts. She was close to orgasm, and she would want Rob in her soon, but she wanted to read her favorite part of the story before she climaxed.

… She didn’t want to go to the room alone with Ken, so she said, “Let’s get a drink here at the bar.”

They sat in the shade and sipped their drinks. The weather was perfect in the shade by the pool, and they slowly got a pleasant buzz as they began their second drinks….

Julie skipped a few more pages. She was feeling that tingle that told her she was close, and she moved the vibrator to delay her orgasm, wanting to prolong her pleasure. She turned on her side, lifting a leg to offer herself to Rob.

Rob eagerly entered her, working his full length into her soggy cunt in only two thrusts.

… After their second drink, Cindy had to pee, so they went up to the room. After Cindy peed, it was Ken’s turn. After he finished he turned on the shower. Neither of them had yet showered for the day, and they were hot and sweaty. Ken came out and grabbed Cindy.

“Come on, let’s take a nice cool shower,” he said.

Cindy’s heart skipped. “No, you go ahead, I’ll wait.”

“Nonsense,” Ken said. “There’s no need to be shy, we’ve already seen each other.”

He stripped off his suit. His thick dick was completely erect, it had been for hours. Cindy caught herself staring at it and quickly looked away. She had not intended to let herself be in this situation.

Ken came up behind Cindy and hugged her, his hard dick burrowing into the small of her back.

“Come on, baby. Just a quick shower.”

Cindy moaned. It felt so fucking good to be held like this. Ken’s hands rubbed her belly and he squeezed her breasts through the cups of her top. He unhooked the top and took it off her, letting it fall to the floor. Then he began easing the bottoms down her legs. He began walking toward the shower, taking Cindy with him. She felt as though she were in a dream, her feet taking her against her will somewhere she knew she shouldn’t go. They got in and closed the shower curtain behind them. Ken grabbed the soap and worked up a lather, then began lathering Cindy’s breasts. He reached between her legs and rubbed the lather up and down her slit. Cindy bent at the waist, leaning against the front of the shower as Ken rubbed her pussy.

She desperately wanted something to fill her pussy. She knew that she didn’t want to have sex with Ken, but she really wanted something in her. Ken put his hard dick between her legs, and it poked out underneath her pussy. He sawed it in and out, rubbing the top of his dick against her pussy. As long as it didn’t enter her, it was okay, wasn’t it? That wasn’t cheating, was it? He grabbed her titties and held them as he continued sawing in and out between her legs. She reached down and held his dick, pushing it against her clit as he sawed it in and out. If he pulled back too far, the tip would rest against her opening, where one quick thrust would penetrate her. She imagined his dick entering her, filling her void. The warm water flowed over them as they rocked back and forth together, joined at the groin.

She held his dick firmly now, directing the pressure on her clit. She was using his dick as a sex toy, rubbing herself off with the head of his dick. She had her small hand wrapped tightly on his dick, applying pressure to the sensitive vein that ran along the underside of the shaft. He leaned against her back, accidentally drooling on her neck as he rubbed her nipples and she squeezed his dick. He groaned loudly as he squirted his load onto the tiled wall. Cindy almost fell as she had an intense orgasm. She grunted as she leaned against the shower wall…

“Ummmmm, uNgggg,” Julie groaned, adding her moans to Rob’s, who had just begun climaxing moments before Julie.

They lay together, panting as Rob clasped her tightly.

The nearer the date of their departure for Aruba, the more excited Julie became. She knew that Rob had been serious about making her take her revealing, slutty outfits along. She trembled just thinking about wearing them, yet it caused her to become incredibly aroused.

Rob fantasized about taking things even further. Every time he read any of Julie’s favorite stories involving a man setting his wife up for an erotic massage, he became incredibly aroused. He began to dream of seeing his own wife, nude, writhing in ecstasy on a massage table as a man stimulated her to orgasm. He knew he couldn’t bear watching his wife taken, but just touching wouldn’t hurt, would it?

With Julie out shopping and the kids playing with friends, Rob went straight for the magazine and turned to one such story.

… Al set up the massage table, then lit a few scented candles, put on some soft music and got out his massage oils and gear.

“Take off or leave on whatever amount of clothing you’re most comfortable with, then lay on the table face down, and cover yourself with the towels,” Al said. “I’ll wait a few minutes and come in”.

When Al came in, it took a moment for his eyes to become accustomed to the low lighting. Then he could make out Cindy’s panties on the bed, and knew that she was completely naked under the towels. Warming up some oil on his hands, he started on her neck and shoulders, then worked his way down her spine and circled back out to her sides and up to her neck again. He started out very gently, and took his time. Refreshing the oil occasionally, he was beginning to find tight muscles in Cindy’s shoulders and upper back, and work on them until they relaxed. He could see the sides of Cindy’s generous tits, smashed against the table, but not her nipples. He was already hard as a rock.

He replaced the towel over Cindy’s back and went to her arms, working his way down to the hands. Debby couldn’t believe how good this felt, she had never had a real massage. Sometimes people might rub her neck, but not a full massage like this. Twenty five minutes had passed, and Al had worked up a good sweat, even though the night was cool. He now switched to Cindy’s lower body, starting at the feet and working his way up. Cindy’s calves were really tight, and Al spent quite a bit of time on them. His hands were large and strong, allowing him to use his palms rather than his fingers. This meant he could work deep into her muscles without pinching or hurting. As the tightness in her muscles melted away, she blissfully replayed the images of Al rubbing oil all over Debby’s nude body, much as he was doing hers, then licking her over and over again. She longed to have her pussy caressed and licked. Nobody had ever done that to her before. As Al worked his way higher up her legs, she began to part her legs ever so slightly, without even being fully aware she was doing it. Al began kneading the large muscles in her buttocks, the backs of her thighs and her hips. Now Cindy was lifting her butt in the air and separating her legs, giving Al better access to her thighs (and a better view). It was obvious what Cindy wanted…

Flipping the pages, he went to the end of the story.

… Al turned Cindy on her side, facing away from him, as he began working his cock into her now well lubricated and stimulated pussy. As he slowly worked himself in, Cindy began to feel like her whole body was filled in a way she’d never remembered feeling. She’d just had an orgasm 15 minutes ago, but it didn’t take long for her to realize she was going to have another.

Al wrapped his arms around her tightly with his hands on her breasts and his mouth locked on hers, and pushed deeply into her from behind. When Al began to cum, he moaned deeply and bucked hard into her. He was as deep as he could go but still pushed harder, trying to get more penetration. The vibrator was unrelenting on Cindy’s pussy, and she was about to lose it.

“uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh,” Cindy moaned as she climaxed with her second orgasm of the night.

Her pussy contracted over and over as the waves washed over her again. As she began to still, and her breathing return to normal, she just lay in Al’s arms motionless as he caressed her and kissed her. Cindy had never been so satisfied in her life. For the first time, she knew what being a woman was supposed to feel like…

Rob groaned as he held the washcloth over his dick, catching his sperm. He was determined to help Julie fulfill her wildest fantasies. At least, some of them. He wasn’t certain he was ready to watch her go all the way.

Julie had no idea that Rob was enjoying fantasizing about her with another man as much as she enjoyed fantasizing about it. She was certain that it would never happen in real life, but it was fun to think about.

As their departure date neared, Julie’s parents came to town to take care of the kids. Julie excitedly packed, careful to pick out some of Rob’s favorite “special” outfits. And of course, she made room for her magazine and her favorite vibrator in one of the suitcases that they would check. She didn’t want to go through security with the items, afraid they might look through her bag, or recognize the vibrator on the x-ray machine.

Finally, the day arrived, and they were off. As they flew, they were each lost in their own thoughts, anticipating what lay ahead.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments