Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing My Hotwife with the Big Bosses

"My wife and I are invited to a special out of town event with the big bosses, and she ends up being the entertainment."

159
20 Comments 20
29.5k Views 29.5k
7.0k words 7.0k words

My name is Ethan, and two years ago when I was thirty-eight years old and my wife, Tara, was thirty-six, we attended an out-of-town charity event with my big bosses, that had lifestyle-altering consequences for us.

I work for a large medical device company in the Minneapolis area, and at the time of the charity event, I was the regional sales manager working for Ron, the regional operations manager. My company encourages healthy competition between the regions, and our region in the Midwest was experiencing a year with higher growth and profitability than the others.

Our company contributes heavily to several medical research and environmental groups, and we were being honored by one of the organizations at their annual gala in Los Angeles. Our group president, Ben, and the overall company president, Paul, were going to the three-day, two-night event with their wives, and they invited Ron, me, and our wives to accompany them, as a reward for our region’s profitability.

We flew into Los Angeles on Wednesday morning and had the afternoon to relax and get ready for the gala dinner and presentations that night, followed by Paul treating us all to an expensive night out at one of the A-list nightclubs in the city. And then, instead of returning home Thursday, we stayed that night for more entertainment before our flight home about mid-day on Friday.

The company spared no expense, and we stayed at the Beverly Wilshire. Those types of events don’t stress out men as much as women, since we just needed to bring our tuxedos for the main event and wear our regular business suits for everything else. But when I told Tara that we were invited to go, she was anxious about what to wear and concerned about competing with the wives of the other men, who are all better off financially.

I tried to reassure Tara, saying, “You’re so much younger a prettier than those other women, and you’ll look better than them wearing just about anything. You’ve met them at the Christmas parties, and although Ron’s wife, Linda is in her mid-forties, I think Ben and his wife, Sarah, are in their early fifties, and Paul and his wife, Sue, are around sixty years old.”

If anything, I knew that Tara would get most of the attention, based on the way the men undressed her with their eyes at other company events. She’s petite, at five feet and two inches tall, and at the time of the event, she weighed one hundred and twenty pounds. She has full, wide-rooted, and round 34DD melon breasts and a nice ass too, which when combined with her brown hair and eyes, she looks amazingly like the actress, Jennifer Love Hewitt. I’ve never been the jealous type, and in fact, it excites me when I see other men attracted to Tara.

I wanted her to be the envy of everyone, and to impress my bosses. So, I told Tara, “You’ll need to keep it somewhat tasteful, honey, but I’d like for you to buy a dress that will make them all drool at the gala, and then a nice, slinky cocktail dress for the second night there. We might not be the wealthiest in our group, but you’ll sure be the most noticed. I think the clothes we have now will be fine for travel and any daytime activities, except if you want to buy a new swimsuit for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday in case we use the pool.”

It was about one week before our trip, and Tara showed me her silver, cowl neck dress, with a plunging front and open back, which precluded her from wearing a bra. She looked so good in that dress, and it accentuates her firm, melon-sized breasts, with a deep cleavage and alluring natural sag. The cocktail dress is clingy and showed off her assets too. Her new bikini isn’t quite a thong bottom, but close to it, and the top just barely covers her big areolas and nipples.

Travel to LA and an Eye-Opening Afternoon at the Pool

We all flew to Los Angeles together on the company’s Gulfstream, and Tara and I were both flattered by the way Ben and Paul were so effusive in their praise of Ron and me for our region’s success, and how complimentary they were to Tara and Linda. I had always held Ben and Paul in awe as the powerful leaders of our company and had never socialized with them, except for being introduced at other company functions.

It was interesting seeing them in a social setting and finding out how affable and charming they could be, and especially how attentive they were to Tara. It was embarrassing the way they focused so much attention on Tara, and she was eating it all up. Being on the corporate jet was a great experience in itself, and then to be praised by the big bosses made Tara feel special.

We checked into the hotel at around noon, and had a fantastic lunch, before everyone headed to their rooms at around 2:00 pm. With the rest of the afternoon to do as we pleased, Tara wanted to go to the pool to lay out in the sun for a while. She got a lot of attention from the men around the pool, which is saying something for being in a city and hotel known for its beautiful women.

It was about 3:30 pm when Ron joined us by the pool, fully clothed, and said, “Hi, guys. Linda is taking a nap before tonight’s events, and I’ve just been exploring the hotel. These are great accommodations and a lovely pool area. I see that you’re working on your tans.”

Ron couldn’t keep his eyes off Tara, and when she jumped in the pool for a few minutes to cool off, he said, “Whoa, Ethan, Linda and I have socialized quite a bit with you and Tara, but I’ve never seen her like this. Damn, man, you saw the way Ben and Paul were attracted to Tara on the plane, and she was fully clothed. If they saw her like this, they’d be slobbering all over themselves and her big tits. She’s amazing, but are you sure that you want her to be so fully exposed this way?”

I laughed before replying, “Thanks for the compliment, Ron. I’ve never been jealous or upset when other men appreciate Tara’s beauty, and uh, her obvious assets, and I even encouraged her to get this bikini and the dress she’ll be wearing tonight. I didn’t think it would hurt for her to look good for you, Ben, and Paul.”

Ron and I had become close as friends after working together for five years, and even though he is technically my boss, we had been on many business trips where we teased about sexual situations. For example, we’d be in a bar after a long day on the road visiting customer locations, and after a few beers, we’d make comments about some of the hot ladies there and how horny we were.

So, I wasn’t offended when he continued looking at Tara in the pool and openly rubbed his crotch, as he said, “Well, you’d better hope that Ben and Paul are on their best behaviors, because they, like me, will appreciate Tara’s obvious assets and might try to get a little touchy-feely with her on the dance floor. I’ve heard stories about them taking liberties with underlings’ wives in other situations, especially when everyone’s been drinking, and know for a fact that it’s true.”

That was hard to believe, and I said, “Come on, Ron, they wouldn’t have the balls to do that shit. What proof do you have?”

Ron was still rubbing his crotch, as he answered, “I don’t have any way to show you documented proof, but you’d better believe me when I tell you that it happened to me. Linda and I were at a similar function with them about eight years ago, when Linda was about the age that Tara is now. They felt her upright on the dance floor and were even trying to talk her into fucking them. We were both drunk and she told me about it after we got back to our room.”

I asked, Holy shit, Ron, what did you do about it?”

He replied, “I used to be like you, and encouraged Linda to dress in a way to attract attention. I’m ashamed now to admit that in my drunken condition, as well as being fearful of Ben and Paul and wanting to please them, I was thinking of the possibility of sharing Linda with them. But even though she was as wasted as I was, she wouldn’t even consider it.”

I said, “Wow, Ron, that must have been an uncomfortable position to be in. But, shit, were you really thinking about letting them fuck Linda, and would you have gone through with it if Linda had agreed?”

Ron responded, “Yes, I probably would have. This should be a warning to you too. Since you feel the same way now as I did back then, so far as wanting to see Tara appreciated by other men, if you two get drunk enough, and Tara is more willing than Linda was, then you might find yourself watching Ben and Paul between her legs and sucking those big tits of hers. And no offense, Ethan, but if it comes to that, I’ll be in line for a piece of her sweet pussy and those big tits too.”

I had never fantasized about Tara fucking other men, but hearing Ron describe what happened with them, and then highlighting how much we’re alike, I couldn’t help feeling a little excited about it. I couldn’t let him know that, though, and I said, “I believe that happened to you, Ron, since you don’t have any reason to lie about it, but I can’t imagine getting into a situation like that with you and them. How would we get together anyway, even if they did try it, with their wives around?”

He answered, “You say that you believe me, but you don’t seem that upset about the possibility of it happening to you and Tara. I can only tell you what they said to Linda when she asked the same question. Paul said they would tell their wives that they were going to play poker with some men, and then would come to our room. So, be careful about how much you two are drinking tonight, and watch out for any suggestions about playing poker, which would turn into ‘poke her.’”

Ron left right after watching Tara’s breasts swaying and jiggling when she climbed out of the pool, and I decided that I needed to talk with her about it. The thought of sharing Tara with my bosses was arousing to me, and I wanted to see if she would have even the slightest interest in it.

Discussing it with Tara, she lay back in her lounge chair, and said, “Ron was sure checking me out in my bikini, and you two seemed to be having an intense conversation. What was that all about, and did he say anything about me?”

I told her everything we talked about, including how amazing he thought she looked, and even related how I found it mildly arousing, and then said, “So, Ron has pretty much put us on notice that you might be pursued tonight if we, and especially you, have too much to drink and are receptive to them. I’ve never even thought about this kind of thing before, and as I said, I found it flattering and kind of arousing. How do you feel about all this?”

Tara thought for a few moments and then replied, “We’ve known Ron and Linda for quite a while now, and I don’t why he’d lie to you about it. Still, though, Ben and Paul seem like such nice guys, and with their wives on the trip, I can’t imagine they’d do that. I mean, first, they’d have to try to convince me and hope you’d go along with it, and then make up an excuse about a poker game late at night, which seems kind of lame to me. I am curious, though, why this doesn’t seem to bother you.”

I said, “These are all new emotions for me, honey. You know that I’ve always encouraged you to dress in a revealing way because it gives me pleasure seeing the way other men look at you and undress you with their eyes. And then hearing Ron describe what that could lead to, well, I must admit that it’s arousing to think about. If they did try it and we turned them down, we’d have to be careful not to come on too strongly and fuck up my career with the company.”

She said, “Damn, Ethan, I had no idea you’d ever be willing, even conceptually, to share me with other men. You even implied that we might, not would, turn them down. And shit, what would you think of me if I admitted that the idea of being intimate with those rich, powerful, and older men was even the slightest bit appealing to me?”

I had to be careful how I answered her, and said, “Well, uh, honey, uh, I’ve always thought you liked dressing revealingly and having men drool over you as much as I liked seeing it. And, uh, I just wondered if you’ve ever had any fantasies about that, you know, about what it would be like to be receptive to them if they approached you, and I was willing. Have you ever thought that it might be fun to let it happen?”

Tara looked a little embarrassed, as she said, “Yes, I think it’s normal for all of us to have our secret fantasies, but never in my wildest dreams did I think the right opportunity would ever present itself, or that you would agree with it. Would you really be comfortable watching me fuck Ben and Paul, and from what you said, Ron too?”

We were both hinting about allowing it to happen, and I knew Tara well enough to know that she wanted me to commit to it first, so she could save face. So, I nervously responded, “Please don’t be upset with me if this isn’t something you’d consider doing, honey, but the way I feel right now, it would be so arousing seeing you with all my bosses, especially since they could help in my career advancement. You could even rationalize that you’re doing it for me.”

Tara was in deep thought and didn’t say anything more about it at the pool. So, I said, “Maybe we’re overthinking this and reading too much into what Ron told me. They might not even act inappropriately with you, and there’ll be no issue at all. Let’s just have a good time, and deal with it if it happens.”

Wednesday Night at the Gala

We checked into the event and began happy hour with an open bar at six pm. Ben and Paul were the perfect hosts for our little group and made sure that our drinks were kept full. I saw him tip one of the waiters with a hundred-dollar bill to make sure that he kept an eye on us.

The men, and not just those in our group, were also keeping an eye on Tara, and her breasts looked breathtaking swaying and jiggling in the plunging neckline of her dress. Her nipples were poking out on the thin material as those melon-sized breasts moved and shifted. It turned me on too, looking at my own wife, and a few times Ron caught my eye and lifted his eyebrows, which I took to mean that he was warning me about how hot Tara was and how intently Ben and Paul were looking at her.

We went into the dining room at about 6:45 pm and were being served dinner by 7:15 pm, and our eight-person group filled our table. Our dinner was better than the usual chicken breasts you normally get at such events, and Paul ordered wine for the table, in addition to keeping the mixed drinks coming.

The charity’s program began at about 8:30 pm, just as dessert was being served, and the dance floor opened to a live band at 9:30 pm. All of us danced with our wives for the first few dances, and then we began taking turns dancing with each other’s wives. There were over five hundred people at the event, so it was hard to keep track of Tara on the dance floor. I did catch glimpses of her from time to time, and all my bosses were holding her more closely than I dared to hold their wives.

It was about 11:00 pm when Paul said, “This place is getting a little boring. Let’s leave and go to a club with more atmosphere since this event is closing in an hour anyway.”

Paul had arranged for a stretch limo to take us to an A-list nightclub, and I walked with Tara to the limo. We were both inebriated at that point, and we lagged the others so I could find out what had happened with my bosses so far.

I said, “It’s been hard to keep track of you on the dancefloor, honey. How has it been going with my bosses? Are they behaving themselves?”

She leaned into me for support, and answered, “The first few dances were okay, with the men just telling me how nice I looked, and they were holding me close. Then Paul let his hand drop lower and he began rubbing the top of my ass. When I didn’t say anything or try to stop him, he held me even closer, and due to the difference in our heights, I felt his big cock lump pressing into my stomach.”

I asked, “Oh shit, honey, how big did his cock feel, and what did you do then?”

Tara replied, “What could I do? I didn’t want to acknowledge that I felt his cock pressing against me, and it felt soft but still big and thick. He was only rubbing the top of my ass at that point, but my lack of any resistance only emboldened him. He dropped one hand down fully to rub my ass, as he began rubbing the bulging side of my breast with the other. He even whispered in my ear, ‘You are so beautiful, Tara, and I love having you in my arms. Ethan is a lucky man.’”

She paused for a moment, to catch her balance, and said, “It almost seemed like Paul was testing my acceptance of his advances for the others because Ben and Ron started pressing their cocks into my belly and rubbing my ass and tits too. And Ron even said, ‘After seeing you at the pool today, Tara, I was hoping to be able to feel you against me like this.’”

Tara didn’t seem to be upset, but I asked, “Are you okay with this, honey, or should we make an excuse and call it a night? We’re both drunk and this might get out of control.”

She looked up at me with an impish smile, and replied, “No, they haven’t done anything so bad, at least not yet, and this other club should be fun.”

I was getting excited because of the way she smiled at me, and I was assuming that she liked what they were doing on the dance floor and wanted more. It was only a short ride to the nightclub, and it was hard facing my bosses, given the way they were looking at Tara and me, and seeing her as their lustful target. They had already gone as far with her as with Linda those many years before, even though they hadn’t talked to her about fucking her yet, and Tara’s lack of resistance must have been encouraging to them.

selenagreyj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
selenagreyj

The Night Club is More Intense.

It looked like Paul tipped the bouncer several hundred dollars at the nightclub to get us to the front of the line, and that club was louder, darker, and more chaotic than the dance at the charity event. After the men danced with their wives a couple of times, the other women seemed to be too inebriated to dance much anymore. It evolved to the point that it was mainly Tara dancing, one after the other, with Ron, Ben, and Paul. I couldn’t see them on the crowded dance floor but knew they were likely fondling her.

After Ron came back from dancing with my wife one time, he was obviously drunk and slurred his words, saying, “Hey, Ethan, I need to take a leak. Come with me so we can talk for a minute.”

No one else was in the restroom, and we were standing at the urinals, when he stepped back from the urinal a little, while still pissing, and said, “Look, Ethan, I’ve still got half a boner from dancing with your wife. Don’t be upset with me for telling you what could happen, but she is hotter than fuck. All of us are tongue kissing her now, and she really gets turned on when she’s being kissed that way, having her tits and ass rubbed, and even more.”

I had never seen Ron’s cock before, and even being half hard as he said, it still looked longer and thicker than my five and a half inches, and he’s uncircumcised too. It was strangely disturbing and exciting seeing his cock knowing that it had been pressed into Tara’s belly only minutes earlier.

Ron was looking at me with a stupid grin as I continued looking at his cock, and I finally asked, “Damn, Ron, what do you mean by ‘even more?' How far has this gone?”

He replied, “Hey, don’t kill the messenger, but she’s been rubbing all of our cocks, and even pushed her hand into Paul’s pants to feel his bare cock, while he pushed his hand down below her nice ass and pulled up the back of her dress, as he got his fingers wet in her sweet pussy. I think she’s hot to trot and primed for fucking unless you want to object and spoil all our fun. I don’t think Ben and Paul will take it too well if they’re shut down now, after all the mutual fondling and getting their cocks hard.”

I was still looking at his cock as he finished pissing, and when I hadn’t responded, he said, “Look, Ethan, Paul already asked your wife if she wanted to fuck us, and she said ‘yes’. Are you going to stand in our way, or invite us to your room for a little game of ‘poke her’? You seem to be fascinated with my cock, and you’ll get a good look at all of our cocks in your room.”

His not-so-veiled threat about Ben and Paul not taking my refusal so well was just the cover I needed, along with being drunk, to give me plausible excuses for yielding to their pressure. So, I said, “I sure don’t want to fuck up my career with the company, and if Tara is agreeing to it, then I don’t see how I can stand in the way.”

The whole thing was starting to feel a little like a conspiracy, because when we went back to our table, Ron gave Paul and Ben a nod, and Paul made the excuse, which didn’t seem as lame with all of us drunk, saying, “It’s almost 1:00 am. We need to leave a little time for our poker game, and you ladies look like you need to hit the sheets anyway.”

None of the wives argued, since Sue was drunker than everyone else, Sarah and Linda weren’t about to argue with the big boss, and Tara knew what was going to happen. Tara leaned against me on the ride back to the hotel, as the men looked hungrily at her, with her breasts almost falling out of her dress, and the bottom hiked up so they could see her pussy-dampened panties.

Paul never told the whole group where we were going to play poker, but I knew they’d be coming to our room. I had a few minutes to talk with Tara as the men got their wives tucked in and before they arrived at our room.

We were alone in the elevator and Tara was leaning against me on the way up to our room. I asked, “Are you sober enough to even know what’s about to happen, honey, and if so, are you sure you’re okay with it?”

She smiled her impish smile, and replied, “I’m not quite as drunk as they think, honey, and I’m happily aware of what’s about to happen. I made my decision after feeling their big cocks, first pressed against my belly, and then with my hand. And shit, Paul’s cock is the biggest of all, at what felt like over nine inches long, and so thick my fingers barely touched when gripping it. I know he’s sixty years old, but his cock was hard as a rock and profusely leaking precum. The others are big too, all much bigger than your cock.”

I said, “Yeah, I know, at least Ron’s cock. I saw him pissing a little while ago, and I’m guessing that his is at least seven inches long on hard, and thick.”

Tara is Gangbanged.

Tara was in the bathroom when Paul was the first to arrive in our room, and he said, “This is going to be helpful for your career, Ethan, but it might be a little hard for you to watch. You can take a walk around the hotel for a few hours if you want to, and we’ll take good care of Tara for you.”

I didn’t know what to say, and he continued, “If it helps, I can tell you that your wife wants this as much as we do, and you’re a good sport to let it happen for us. But if you stay, you might find out about some urges that you’re not fully aware of yet. Ron took me aside and told me how you were admiring his cock in the restroom at the club, and Ben and I have even more for you to get excited about.”

It wasn’t clear what he meant, and I asked, “What are you talking about, Paul?”

He replied, “I’ve read that a lot of men with dispositions like yours, who are willing to share their wives with big-cocked men, don’t just like to watch, but also become intimately involved. It’s even better if you turn out that way, and you’re willing to accompany your wife through this, and keep her cleaned up for us.”

I didn’t have a chance to pursue it further, since Ben and Ron knocked on the door, and I let them in just as Tara was coming out of the bathroom, wearing the bathrobe provided by the hotel, and nothing underneath.

Those men were used to getting their way, and they quickly undressed as Tara and I watched them. Then Paul took Tara’s hand and led her to the bed, as Ben and Ron watched, stroking their cocks. It looked like they’d be fucking my wife in the same pecking order as their positions with the company, and it was interesting that they’re cocks also diminished in size with their positions.

They are all uncircumcised, and even though Paul’s cock was soft, Tara told me that his cock is over nine inches long, and I saw that Ben’s meat is about eight inches long, and Ron’s looked to be a little over seven inches long. All of them are thick and meaty, compared to my shorter and thinner dick.

Tara was on her back and looked so good with her big breasts sagging slightly to the sides, as Paul laid next to and partially on her as they kissed, and he fondled tits. Then he moved down to suck both of her breasts, with his hardening cock pressed against her thigh. She had her eyes closed and was moaning as Paul sucked her areolas, nipples, and all over her breasts.

I was impressed with how fit Paul was for his age, and I saw his muscles flexing as he turned around in the bed in a side-by-side sixty-nine. Tara took his big, precum oozing cock into her mouth, but just before he sucked her pussy, he said, “I’ll only do this the first time, before you’ve been fucked and slimed up, but I’ve just got to taste your sweet, thick-lipped, married pussy.”

Ron and Ben sat on the bed stroking their cocks, as I sat in a bedside chair watching, and Ron turned my way, offering his cock to me, saying, “You know, Ethan, from the way you were studying my cock in the restroom, I thought you might like to get a closer look. Come on, man, don’t be bashful. It couldn’t hurt for you to get familiar with the cocks that will be breeding your pretty wife.”

I resisted the temptation, at first, for whatever face-saving that would provide, and said, “Sorry, Ron, but I’ve never had an attraction to men’s packages, and I only looked at you since you were talking about fucking Tara with it.”

He said, “Okay, for now, but I think you’ll feel differently about that in a little while.”

All the kissing and fondling the men did with my wife at the club, and then the kissing, fondling, and sucking going on so far in the bed, was nothing compared to the vision of Paul turning around and mounting my wife, as I moved to the bottom of the bed to watch, and he pushed his big cock into Tara’s pussy.

She was looking down at me with a dreamy look on her face, as she moaned, and Paul leaned down to kiss her. He slowly worked his big cock into her wet and hairy pussy, and I heard the squishing sounds of their coupling. Paul began pounding her, burying his cock to the balls in her pussy on each stroke.

Then Ron said, “Watch this and enjoy it, Ethan. Paul told me that he really loves riding other men’s wives, especially the wives of his subordinates, and putting them up wet.”

Tara wrapped her legs around Paul’s back, and it was amazing watching his ass flexing and those big balls slapping against her ass and inner thighs, as he fucked my wife. After fucking my wife for about five minutes, with her moaning and having orgasm after orgasm on his big cock, Paul was breathing hard and moaning, and I knew that he was close to ejaculating.

He buried his cock to the balls in my wife, and it was obscene and arousing, all at the same time, as the base of his cock and his perineum began throbbing, and he loudly moaned, “Oh fuck, Ethan, I’m breeding your beautiful wife’s cunt, and flooding it with my potent cum. If she unprotected and anywhere close to her fertile time, I’ll be giving you two my baby to raise.”

Paul continued stroking her with his softening, but still thick cock, and we heard him squishing in their combined fuck slop. Then he pulled out of her with a slurping sound, and Tara looked at me all dreamy-eyed, and said, “Come and clean me up like you always do, honey. Paul gave me such a good fucking and flooded my pussy with his big load of cum, and I need to be clean for Ben and Ron.”

I wasn’t expecting Tara to ask me to clean her pussy, and everyone was watching me for the few seconds it took for me to decide to do as she asked. The men laughed and cheered when I moved between her legs and began sucking and slurping up Paul’s cock cream, as he said, “Fuck yes, this is great. I love it when the husbands clean up after me. And since you’re eating my cum, you might as well clean my cock too.”

I rolled to my back on the side of the bed as Ben moved between Tara’s legs, and Paul stepped up next to me, and pressed his slimy cock to my mouth. I was so caught up in the moment that I sucked his cock into my mouth and not only cleaned it but began sucking it, before moving down to clean the remnants of his cum and Tara’s pussy juices from his balls.

When Paul stepped back, Ron moved up, pressing his half-hard cock to my lips, and said, “Damn, Ethan, this is turning out great, and you’re learning that you like sucking cocks, balls, and swallowing cum. Fluff my cock for me so I can fuck your wife after Ben, and you get them cleaned up.”

It was like I was in a daze as I sucked Ron’s cock, and the longer I sucked him the more I liked the feeling and taste of his meat in my mouth. I reached out and gripped his ass to pull him farther into my mouth, and Ron said, “Whoa, old buddy, don’t get me off yet. I want my first load in Tara’s sweet pussy, but you can suck my cock later, and when we’re traveling together on business.”

Ben ejaculated into my wife and I cleaned her pussy before cleaning his cock, and Ron climbed on for his turn in my wife’s pussy. After Ron fucked her, it was a blur in the room for the next three hours. The men took turns sucking her breasts and kissing her, as well as having both of us suck their cocks and balls, and before it was over, Tara had been fucked eight times, swallowed three loads of cum, and I swallowed a full load from Paul, who thought it was funny to breed my wife and my mouth.

It was 4:00 am when the men left for their rooms, and I fell asleep between Tara’s legs sucking her pussy after Ben fucked her for the last time that night.

The Next Day

Tara and I slept until 11:00 am, and when we woke up, I asked, “Holy shit, did that really happen last night? Did you fuck my bosses repeatedly, and did I become a cock sucker? Damn, honey, I don’t know how we’ll be able to face them now.”

She was still groggy, but replied, “I know, honey, it is a little embarrassing now, but I loved fucking their big cocks, and those older men are insatiable. And shit, that fucking Paul has the biggest cock and can really fuck for an older man. I loved it, and hope that we can do it again.”

I said, “It might be pretty hard for the men to make an excuse of playing poker again tonight, but I wouldn’t put it past them to try to come back here during the day. Ron told me that his wife and the other wives had planned on going shopping this afternoon, but you can say you’re not feeling well from drinking too much last night if you really want to be gangbanged again.”

Tara said, “Well, let’s just see what happens. I’m a little sore right now anyway and would like to go down to the pool. Maybe we can have lunch by the pool.”

I had noticed the marks on her breasts, and said, “I don’t know honey, you’ve got hickeys all over your breasts from those horny fuckers.”

She said, “I don’t care about that, and people can think anything they want about it.”

Tara called Linda to let her know that she wouldn’t be joining the ladies on the shopping trip, and we got down to the pool at around noon. Many people noticed and were pointing at the obvious hickeys on her mostly bared breasts in that bikini top and might have thought that I was a super lover of some kind.

We relaxed in the sun after eating our lunch, sometimes taking dips in the pool, and about 2:00 pm, Paul stopped by our table. I was having a hard time looking at him in the face, and he said, “Don’t be embarrassed, my boy, you were both amazing last night, and Tara, my goodness, but you are the hottest woman I’ve ever met. It looks like we got a little too hungry for those nice tits of yours and marked you up.”

Tara looked up at Paul, and said, “Thanks for the compliments, Paul, and I must say that you are amazing too, especially for your age.”

Then Paul said, “Look, I don’t want to seem greedy, but we probably won’t be able to come to your room tonight, and our wives will be shopping for another few hours, and Ben, Ron, and I would sure appreciate if you’d invite us to your room again. We’re a little worn out from last night, aren’t drunk as before, and might not be quite as aggressive. But we’d sure like to spend time with you again.”

Paul was standing next to Tara with his back to the others at the pool, and I could hardly believe it when she reached up and rubbed Paul’s crotch, and said, “That sounds good, Paul, and I’d definitely like more of this.”

The men joined us in our room, and it was lower key than the previous time. They laid on the bed taking turns kissing her and sucking her tits, and then they fucked her after I fluffed their cocks. Ron teased me a little saying, “Wow, Ethan, I would never have believed that Tara would be so giving, or that you would develop such a keen taste for cocks and cum, but it’s sure going to be fun working with you in the future.

Each of the men ejaculated twice that afternoon, and after the previous night, or early morning, I think they were exhausted when they left. We went to another nightclub that night, but everyone was satiated and there wasn’t as much drinking, although the men kissed and fondled Tara when they were hidden from view on the dance floor.

We met and had breakfast as a group on Friday, before going to the airport for our flight home at noon. Everyone was quiet and subdued on the plane, but the men were watching and smiling at Tara, and Ron’s wife, Linda, seemed to sense what happened. When we got back to Minneapolis and were sorting out our luggage, Linda took me aside, and said, “I know enough about these horny fucking men, including Ron, to know that there was no poker game and Tara wasn’t sick yesterday afternoon. I just hope you two can live with your decision. They tried the same shit with Ron and me, but we didn’t fall for it, and Ron’s still advanced in the company.”

She knew that I knew that she knew, and there wasn’t much I could say. I didn’t want to deny it, and said, “This has been an unbelievable week, and Tara and I have sure learned a lot about ourselves. Maybe she’ll decide to tell you about it sometime.”

After Los Angeles

Tara had been so giving with my bosses, and I was so willing to let it happen, that we ended up hosting those men at our home, usually just one at a time, but sometimes two or all three, whenever they could make an excuse to be away from home on the weekends or on in the evenings on workdays, usually with the excuse that they had business dinners.

They were treating Tara more and more like their whore, and Paul even brought two members of our board of directors over to fuck my wife, I’m guessing so he could make points with them. Neither of us was complaining, though, especially when I was getting special bonuses and was promoted right along with Ron, so we were still traveling together.

Ron and I still got separate hotel rooms when we traveled, but that was just for appearances, so the people processing our expense reports wouldn’t get the idea that we were sharing his room on most nights, where I sucked him off at least two times a night.

I’m not sure how long Tara and I can keep up this lifestyle, but I’m assuming that the bosses will want to continue sucking her big breasts and fucking her, for as long as she keeps herself in shape.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments